Molested

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Cindy declared their decision "So, we will wait for three months and go without thinking. During that period, we will be very careful. I will not go out except if I have a job interview."

She noticed how depressed Ted was and tried to be optimistic "I'm thinking that she had her way with you and she will leave you alone. What do you think?" She felt very bad when she said 'had her way with you'.

"I still don't understand why she chose me. I still have no idea how I got her attention. So, I hope you're right."

She wasn't.

A few days later, when he was returning home, Kim got him at the same spot.

"Hi bitch, did you miss me?"

"Please, you got what you wanted, please leave me alone." He probably could outrun her but he was afraid she had friends around. He didn't want to escalate things more than they already were.

"Who are you to say you know what I want? Only I know what I want and when I want it. You already became my slut; I fucked you like a bitch and I will do whatever I want with you."

Her words had a strange effect on him but those feelings were negligible with respect to the disturbing ones.

"Please, I..."

"Shut up whore, don't make me take the knife out, this time I'll cut places. Don't try anything else, you know 'we' know your house. Use your imagination."

"What are you saying?" He was scared like a rabbit. He knew what she was implying. He feared for Cindy's safety.

"I said, use your imagination. Your only concern is my satisfaction. You want to keep me satisfied."

"Please, let me go..."

Kim slapped him. He couldn't even react before she said "Walk bitch, you know the way" and pushed him.

Ted was in panic; she was going to... He wasn't sure but the word 'rape' came into his mind but he didn't want to accept that.

She was going to force him to do things again and she was very confident about it. He couldn't think of anything to avoid that. He had the power to stop her or he could run home, stay in the house and leave the neighborhood in the morning. But to where? Was he going to return hometown? They didn't have a home there as well. Were they going to stay with one of their parents? While he was thinking those, he felt her grip on his ear again. She started pulling it painfully until they were upstairs, in that disgusting room.

He saw how stern her face was when she got enough of his stalling and dragged him by the ear. What was wrong with him? Why was he experiencing that odd thrill at such times? Even if it was tiny? Probably, that tiny attraction was the reason he was feeling guilty. When they were in the room, those feelings were gone again.

She was wearing the same skirt, the same fishnets and probably the same panties. She told him to kneel. He got slapped hard a few times when he tried to protest or beg.

When he finally gave in and knelt down, she was saying "You will only open your filthy mouth to beg me to fuck you, understand? You will beg me to let you eat my cunt. No other conversation from you. You bitch!!!" the last part of her words were in whisper form "You can open your mouth to serve my pussy too, cunt!"

"Lower my panties and stuff!"

He was about to cry again because her insults were hurting his personality; but he complied. When he was lowering her panties, that smell reached his nose. He wasn't used to such a thing. She wasn't clean, there was a mild sweat scent, which didn't smell that fresh, slightly putrid. He could see her bush in the light of the spotlight which was at the top of the building across the street. He thought that she probably never wiped her pussy that day and he felt disgusted. There weren't any visible secretions or a clearly disgusting smell but he was sure that she wasn't clean down there.

"What are you waiting for? Slurp up you cunt hungry slut, gratify me."

"Please let..."

She hit him in the face with all her power, his cheek was pulsating when he was listening to her.

"Finish your sentence, I wonder what you were going to say." Her voice was sarcastic. She wasn't only satisfying her sexual needs. She was having pleasure from his agony. She wanted to see him suffer. She almost wished that he said the wrong things.

Looking at her hand which was becoming a fist, Ted hesitated finishing his sentence.

"Please, let..." he already knew he already caved and he was going to go along with her whims. Unless he was going to fight her, he had to submit.

"...me pleasure you." He probably shed a few tears without knowing when saying those words.

"Oh, so you're already there? You're asking a 20-year-old girl who raped you to let you satisfy her? With your married mouth? Beg me then. I want to hear the word 'beg'."

There! She said rape. He was right about that. He never knew girls could rape men, he didn't know if that was a thing or not.

Of course, that was a thing. But in most cases the victims probably wouldn't have felt the tiny feelings he felt.

Ted was never humiliated in anyway in his life. He never chased opportunities and he never put himself in a position to be humiliated. He respected people and people respected him. But, in this empty house, in that lousy place, he was kneeling in front of a street thug girl, who was insulting him and he was considering to beg her to let him serve her pussy.

The worst part was, he didn't even have a secret, hidden desire to do it. Not even a bit. This was even worse than the previous day. He didn't care if that girl was beautiful or sexy, not that day.

"I beg you to let me pleasure your pussy."

"Oh, I love that. So, your mother and father raised you to be my bitch? Why didn't you tell me before? You may eat my cunt, I want a high-class service you whore, do you understand?"

"Yes, mam" Ted couldn't believe he called a young and probably ignorant girl 'mam'.

Kim was thinking "Peh, that was too easy. Easier than I thought. He's my bitch already, I would prefer if he resis..." Her thoughts were interrupted by the movement down there.

He slowly moved his face towards her bush. The closer he got, the more repelled he felt. But he closed his eyes and started to slowly lick her pussy. He felt sick a few times but he kept going. There was a taste.

After a few minutes, Kim said "Eeeeh, don't waste my time, show some effort" and held his hair firmly, pressing his face on her pussy and gyrating on his face. She grabbed and pulled his ear a few times to make him lick her insides. She fucked his face for more than 20 minutes and came while keeping his mouth on it.

"Slurp it up! Bitch!" she waited until she calmed down.

Then she pushed him back, making him fall on his ass and pulled her panties and fishnets up.

"Don't ever try anything stupid. I will make you regret it if you do. Be on this mattress tomorrow at the same time. Don't make me come to your place."

Ted sat like that until she left. He spat out whatever came from her pussy to his mouth. The disturbing taste was gone when he started to lick inside her pussy but he still knew she was dirty. He spat for minutes but her scent was all over his face. It wasn't an alluring female scent. But it was a strong scent of a female who owned that face minutes ago.

That smell made him feel worthless, as if she sprayed her cat hormones on his face to mark it as her territory. He didn't want to be her territory, he just felt dirty and used once again.

He never had any deviant sexual fantasies and this had to be too heavy even for most people who had fantasies about being forced to have sex by a woman; even the guys who thought being raped by a woman could be interesting would not want that.

He knew some of his friends used to talk about such things as a joke or as their ultimate fantasies but they didn't know. If they knew, they wouldn't say those. This was horrible, not just psychologically but also physically disturbing.

He tried to wash his face but the water was cut off in that house and he couldn't find anything to wipe his face with. He took his undershirts off and wiped his face with it as much as he could.

When he got home, Cindy knew something was wrong again. She had been waiting for him for the last hour and when he got late again, she knew. She ran to him to make him feel better, to let him feel her love for him and before he could react, she hugged him and kissed him. He tried to move back but it was too late.

Cindy stepped back with a very startled look on her face. She tasted and smelled things. Her face was shifting from one expression to another, none of them being a good one.

"What is that?" She knew what it could be.

He told her what happened and they both went to the bathroom to have a shower while brushing their teeth in the shower.

That night they slept hugging each other. Both thought of disturbing things.

The trauma itself was occupying their minds, while all the other thoughts were flying around that giant disaster.

Ted was stuck at the feeling and label of being raped, especially after Kim said that. There were things bothering him physically but he didn't care about them.

It was about someone's stepping in another's boundaries and personal self. It was something that made him feel like his personality and self-respect was ripped off of him.

He knew he had strange moments in the first day which made him feel ashamed of. They were instinctive feelings, not something he would or could find interesting. But were they always there? Did they start to come out as she started to peel him off his decent outer shell? Did he enjoy being captive? Was there something in him, making him desire to be forced to do things?

Cindy was almost thinking about the same things. She hated that they were the victims of a criminal act. She couldn't accept the fact that a lousy person forced herself into their lives like that. She violated her beloved husband, used him in the worst possible ways, making them fall into this traumatic mood. Her being that young and tiny made her feel even worse.

There were some other thoughts in her head as well.

Jealousy wasn't one of those.

She was concerned about her social status more. She didn't care that the people living in that area were mostly people of no importance. She couldn't stand the thought of gossips, where someone out there listening to how one of their friends was bragging around, talking about how she used her beloved husband for her desires.

She even thought of killing that bitch. But she wasn't made of that material. She didn't have it in her. She was a delicate, kind girl. She even had trouble when she had to confront to people.

She also started to wonder what she looked like. She couldn't picture that horrible bitch who forced herself on poor Ted. Ted didn't give her any specifics of her appearance but he told Cindy that he felt dirty and sick. She had to be a lousy fat sweaty skank. And she needed to put a face on their enemy. She wished she had super powers to confront her.

Then she remembered the smell on Ted's face. How could a woman be that messy? His face smelled unclean. And his mouth tasted... Well, she couldn't use the word disgusting because it was almost similar to the taste when she kissed Ted after he went down on Cindy. That made her think. She was apparently a bit smelly on the outside but since his mouth didn't have that smell that much, his tongue was in...

That thought made her sick. She stopped thinking. She stopped picturing things.

In the morning, Ted was squirming, it was obvious that he wanted to say something before he left. Cindy held his hand to encourage him to talk.

"I know this is pathetic but what should I do at night? She told me that she will come to our house if I don't wait for her there. To..."

A slight anger passed through Cindy's face.

But they already started to digest their situation. They had two options. They could go to the police and find themselves in an unknown risk until they left this house or they could endure this torture until their three months were over. This was a futile conversation. On the other hand, she didn't want her husband to endure that alone, she felt too sorry for him. But still, she was afraid.

"Don't go? Maybe she's bluffing? Breaking and entering is a riskier crime, it is possible that she could hesitate because the police can find more evidence if she does?"

"You haven't seen her Cindy. She wouldn't care doing what she did even in bright daylight. She has a temper and I felt like if I resisted more, I would have to kill her or get killed."

Those words sent a shiver through Cindy's entire body. Her eyes teared up and she lowered them, clearly accepting defeat one more time. She didn't have to tell him; he knew he had to keep her far from this place and Cindy. She looked him in the eye and nodded sadly. Cindy was telling him to go there and keep her calm.

At night, Ted stopped in front of the abandoned building, looked around. Kim wasn't anywhere, she probably was waiting for him upstairs. He thought of going home but they already talked about that. It would be the irresponsible and selfish thing to do. He wasn't a total wimp and he wasn't used to being shoved around by bullies. He always thought that he was a strong and stand-up guy.

But feeling so small and strange in this city, in this neighborhood, with the people living in that area who obviously lacked the reasoning about the consequences of doing extremely stupid or bad things and especially worrying about Cindy's safety were making him crippled.

He just wanted to have the patience to grit his teeth and bear whatever he had to endure until they left. Then, he could call the police or swallow all these and move on.

He entered the building and went upstairs to find the room empty. He waited there for five minutes and started to hope that the crazy girl wasn't going to come, that she changed her mind. He decided to wait for 10 more minutes and leave, as in the unwritten rule in schools or universities. If the teacher was 15 minutes late, they all were sure that there was a policy stating that the lesson was cancelled automatically. Probably, such a written policy never existed.

Then, he unconsciously felt that something was wrong. He felt agitated and restless without knowing the reason. It didn't take long for him to panic, remembering that Cindy was alone at home and that crazy little bitch had him stationed in that dumpster. What if she planned to go to his house when he was there, to hurt Cindy? He stood up to leave but then he remembered that she didn't need to do that. Cindy was alone at home all day and he was at work. While he was trying to decide what to do, he heard footsteps on the stairs.

The psycho rapist girl was coming. This time he stopped worrying about Cindy and had the chills knowing what was waiting for him. His dirty, rude molester was coming for him. That feeling of crying returned. He felt helpless one more time. And he felt the faint tingling in his cock. He sat on the mattress and waited for her. When she approached, he saw the moving light. She appeared in the doorway with an electric lantern in her hand.

He was surprised to see her like that.

She was in her loosened white cotton pajamas with some small mushroom figures on it, she had white socks and cheap slippers on her feet. She made her hair a sloppy double pony tail and she was chewing a large gum like a hooker.

It was apparent that she was at home, watching TV or something like that and when she noticed it was time, she got out and walked to that building like that. As if it was like a mundane, regular thing to do for her. He couldn't figure out why he felt like that but this wounded him even more. She didn't even care to wear something on her to look attractive. She apparently wasn't feeling a little excitement when she was coming to take him.

When he was thinking those with parted lips, she put the lantern down on the floor and said "Crawl bitch, I don't have much time. My favorite show is on TV. It's commercial break."

Ted opened his mouth to protest but he preferred to talk her out of that "We can cancel if you're in a hurry, I..."

"Shut up whore, show me how happy you are to be my bitch, my whore doggy. I want to see your enthusiasm while crawling to me, I want to see you wagging your tail!"

Of course, Ted couldn't do any of those things she wanted. He just hesitantly moved towards her on all fours.

"Welcome your owner dog, do it like a dog!"

He could hear the sound of her chewing gum in an exaggerated and annoying way; she was opening her mouth, licking her lips loudly.

He was in that zone once again. Getting dirty each second, feeling the increasing degradation and his helpless struggle to suppress his building anger. And this struggle was inflating that horrifying humiliated feeling, crushing the remaining leftovers of his self-respect. And he didn't understand what was triggering his arousal this time. Her girly pajamas? The humiliation? Her petite figure? The overall whore-like appearance? But his aching ego helped him get over that one more time.

He had no idea what to do or what she was expecting him to do.

"Welcome" he could say.

"Dogs don't talk, bitch. They lick, they show their humility in the presence of their owners, they grovel at their owner's feet, they lick them. Do all of these, I'm waiting!"

And that chewing sound.

Ted moved a bit further, put his hand on her leg, approached his lips and kissed her leg. She moved her leg forward harshly and hit him in the face with her knee.

"Enthusiastically!!!"

He moved forward again and hugged her leg, mostly to keep it pressed to his face in order not to get another blow. He started to kiss her leg, moving his lips up and down or side to side.

"Grovel, bitch!"

"Please, why are you..."

This time her slap was beyond a slap, he felt like she punched him. It hurt too much and he got scared when he saw her angry face. There was no chewing sound at that moment.

He quickly groveled at her feet and hugged her ankles, burying his face between her ankles. Her feet were tiny and they looked like they didn't belong to her. They were shapely and looked friendly in those socks.

And the chewing sound came back.

He had no idea what he was doing and what he was going to do. He knew she mentioned something about licking them and he didn't want to do such a thing. They didn't look dirty or smell but that was too much. It was not normal.

She was forcefully possessing and consuming him almost every day, why did he have to act as if he was appreciating that? But he was being conditioned like a dog, that was true. When the chewing sound stopped, he sensed it was trouble, so he turned his head to right and put his lips on top of her left foot. This way, he at least did something without doing it. He wasn't kissing and moving, he was staying like that.

"Don't make me break your nose, show your master how lucky you feel to be adopted, come on."

He started doing what he did to her leg, he started to kiss the top of her foot until she raised her heel in her slipper. He knew there was no escape, so he started to kiss her inner sole, her heel. When she started to wiggle her toes, he thought that this was never going to end. He hesitantly started to kiss them, waiting for her to say it was enough. She didn't say anything, he couldn't risk stopping. Listening to the sounds she made with her chewing gum, bursting its bubble, he kept kissing, switching between her feet.

"It's interesting that you couldn't get enough of that. I understand you really are grateful to be my bitch and you want to show more appreciation."

"What? No" he said moving back a little. He wasn't expecting that and he got caught off guard when she removed her foot from her slipper and kicked him in the face, making him fall aside. She didn't stop and started to kick him in the chest and face until he started to beg.