Molested

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Cindy. If you insist on doing that, I will have no choice. OK, let me help you."

She leaned forward, removed the sneaker from her dangling foot.

When Kim removed the sneaker, a slightly sweaty foot smell filled her nostrils. It wasn't clean but it wasn't abnormal. It went away in a short time, most of it anyway.

She was dangling her foot in front of her and Cindy was trying not to look.

"Look at it."

Cindy looked at her foot. The fishnet was worn out and looked sweaty. She first tried to think that what happened that night was the result of the previous events and the atmosphere they were in. Because what she was looking at wasn't something she would find hard not to touch.

"Please Kim, this has no meaning" Cindy was talking but her eyes were fixated on her foot.

Kim was still dangling it and stretching or moving her toes. After a few minutes, Cindy started to feel the same heat rising up in her stomach and pussy.

She was sitting there, in a very degrading position and she was staring at the foot she kissed a few days ago. The foot of her husband's rapist. The foot of the aggressive vandal who sort of invaded their home. She was kneeling in front of the foot of the young girl who recently made her do the unthinkable things in her dainty appearance.

Probably her biggest and only enemy. And thinking of those, she started to notice the beautiful toes, the arch of her foot, the small round beautiful foot and heel, instead of the fishnet. The feeling was increasing and spreading. She started to desire things. Things which she couldn't understand. She found herself desiring what she desired that night. She wanted to kiss her foot. She wanted to do it very much.

But she didn't. Her cheeks were red, she was ogling and following the swaying foot, she was hiding her tongue which was moving in her mouth. She still wasn't accepting that she was into her but she was all in for submitting to her.

Kim was enjoying her expression. There was definitely true love and passion in Cindy's eyes. She didn't think that she was in love with her or her foot but she understood that Cindy was a sucker for her power and humiliation.

"Cindy? I'm not interrupting anything, I hope. Can you tell me what you are thinking right now?"

Cindy's hand raised a few inches, towards Kim's foot. But she managed to stop and put it back to where it was. She wanted to caress her foot.

"No."

Kim chuckled.

"OK, what do you think of my feet? Do you think they are cute?"

Cindy didn't answer her and she was having many strong feelings in her crotch. Kim watched her squirm there for a period and continued. She was already convinced that Cindy was almost in her possession. She didn't need anything more that day. She slowly put her sneaker back on, enjoying the mortified disappointment on Cindy's face. She was ashamed of letting Kim see the desire for her foot with the disappointment she couldn't hide when she was wearing her sneaker back on.

Kim was enjoying this too much and she had to be careful about that; her twisted desire could make her do mistakes. She didn't want to feel like that when playing this game.

"I see you're being uncooperative. Then I'll leave. We'll see how you act when Ted's home as well."

"Please Kim, don't..."

"What are you saying? Don't leave? Don't make me do the things in front of Ted again?"

Cindy couldn't answer that for a period, until Kim stood up to leave. She panicked because she didn't want her to leave, she felt too horny. She also didn't want her to make her do those things when Ted was there, it was as arousing as it was humiliating. She didn't want Ted to witness how Cindy was willing to do such things. She didn't trust herself. She finally decided to let it go.

"Don't go!" she made a move on her knees towards her leg, to stop her. She hugged her leg with her arms, looking up at Kim's evil face. She was faintly smiling, looking down at the woman begging her not to go. If that wasn't conquering, what was?

"Beg me."

"Please Kim, don't go now. Please stay."

"You know I hate lesbians; you know if you don't behave, you will suffer. Do you?"

She wasn't lying about that. But on Thursday she felt that great arousal too. She tried not to pursue that but she couldn't help it. She wanted that feeling again. She came here to tease her and satisfy her ego, seeing her struggles. And, hopefully, get over with this nonsense.

She was hoping that she would be less horny if she saw Cindy submitting to her but unfortunately this feeling and the arousal came with her submission was very strong.

"Yes" she was caressing her leg.

Cindy never knew she had such inclinations. The inclination to be humiliated, to lose to someone. She still wasn't a lesbian; she still didn't accept that Kim's genitals meant something for her. But her delicate legs and oh, her evil feet which looked so innocent, which were there to torment her. She couldn't ignore she adored them. 'Not like a lesbian' she would say; but like a yielder.

"You also know I want satisfaction if I get horny. Do you want me to get horny?" She was already horny. She was saying those to blame her for what was about to happen.

Cindy didn't answer. She looked at her and kissed her leg.

Kim's breathing got faster. That older married woman was in a dazed state, kissing and hugging her leg. She was risking everything to be at her feet. She knew she had to stop her or leave, before it was too late. She was getting too horny because of another woman.

But Kim stayed like that, towering over Cindy, watching her, to see how far she was going to go. Cindy slowly kissed her legs down to her ankles, looked at her for permission when she was holding her sneaker and removed it when Kim let her.

Kim's pussy was wet, she was horny as hell. She wanted to grab that lesbo slut and fuck her face. But this was very arousing and she couldn't get enough of that. She loved how Cindy was surrendering herself just for Kim's pleasure.

Cindy bowed down and kissed her foot. When she was there, Kim raised her toes and watched as Cindy look at them in adoration, try to resist and finally lower her head and kiss the bottom of her toes.

There was no turning back for Cindy. She was going to go all the way, she decided to see the end of this. She decided to be Kim's bitch that day.

Kim let her kiss her toes and feet for five minutes or so and then she said "Put my sneaker back on."

Cindy looked at her in disbelief.

"Put it back on, I said."

"Please, why?" Cindy was upset, she wanted to continue, she didn't want her to leave her like that, right after she showed Kim her desire to submit to her.

"Look Cindy. I'm doing this as a favor to you. Next time I visit, I won't stop you. I don't want to hurt you, not today."

And she walked to the door, opened it and left.

Cindy stayed there on her knees, horny as hell, not knowing what to do or feel.

Having a strategy wasn't the reason for how Kim acted. Just the opposite. She wasn't expecting that to happen. She wasn't expecting to have such sensations. The ones she still kept ignoring.

She thought that she was going to tease her, play with her for a few minutes and see if she wanted Cindy to do such things for her or not. She wasn't joking when she said she hated lesbian stuff. She got too horny and she decided to cool herself before deciding to go further or not.

This wasn't anything like the Thursday night. She didn't want to be part of any kind of mutual lesbo shit. She hated lesbians. It was a disgrace. Feeling like that, she was afraid that she wasn't going to be able to convince herself that it was all that lesbo bitch's fault.

This time, she really was thinking that Cindy was a lesbian. That was different from Thursday, this time she didn't force her to do anything. This time Kim knew Cindy was going to submit to her every whim willingly, desiring to do so.

That Sunday, Cindy was very silent. Ted noticed that she changed clothes three times that day and, in the afternoon, he smelled perfume.

"Are you wearing a perfume?" He couldn't ask what he was thinking directly.

"It's hot and I smelled a faint sweat, I didn't want you to smell that." She was shouting from the kitchen.

She was fidgeting all day and she didn't talk much.

Kim didn't knock that day.

The next week, Kim called Ted to that building three times and that was all.

In Kim's second booty call, Cindy noticed that he dressed as good as he could and he left home in a very relaxed mood. She was definitely sure that Ted was not feeling like he was getting raped anymore. He was Kim's willing bitch. She fucked him into an obedient slut. What she experienced had some psychological twist in it, according to her. But in Ted's case, he was an being weak and unfaithful.

That second night, she didn't wait to soothe him on his return. She was angry. When Ted tried to talk to her in the morning, she told him that she couldn't recognize him anymore and sent him like that.

But after he was gone, she acknowledged something which made her feel very uneasy. She tried to ignore that, tried not to think about it.

But she knew that she was fooling herself when she was creating arguments to be by Ted's side on his returns. She sincerely believed that she had to try harder to keep their marriage intact. She also thought "It's unfair to Ted, not to wait for him when he's going through such an awful thing. I will wait for him the next time."

She knew she wasn't thinking those just because she cared for Ted.

She was feeling deprived about Kim. She wasn't visiting, she wasn't teasing or humiliating her, she wasn't making her do things. She wanted to feel that new feeling of being humiliated.

She decided to wait Ted and act as she did in the beginning. She was going to kiss him. She was going to kiss his mouth, which had been serving Kim a short time earlier, which would be smelling and tasting like her.

None of her new feelings about their new life were making her happy. Cindy couldn't decide what made her feel bad the most.

Her social status seemed to be the reason which was at top of the list. At least, she would prefer to put it at the top. Socially, a young street thug girl raped her husband and made him her slut. Everyone had to be seeing Cindy as a pushover, who was still swallowing that fact and living in the same house with that man whore. They probably knew that Kim was coming to their house when she wanted, to take what was hers.

She was so angry at Ted but she still felt very jealous. She was losing her husband to her and she wanted to hurt herself or Ted for that.

It was obvious what the other reason was. It was the most disturbing one but it was complicated.

Cindy expected Kim to visit their house on Sunday or another day. She knew it wasn't going to end well for her, she knew she was going to feel very bad for what she would have done and there was a good chance that Kim was going to beat the shit out of her after she was satisfied.

On the other hand, she was worried that Kim was talking. What if she told everyone about what happened when they were alone? What if those street rats were talking about Cindy, about how she begged Kim to stay and kissed her foot to convince her? Thinking that solely was enough to make her cry. What if she told Ted? That would be it. She would be zero in his eyes; her life was going to be ruined.

But that feeling. What she felt when she was bowing in front of her, kissing her sweaty feet. Just thinking about that was enough to make her get wet. She played with herself a few times.

Those didn't make her feel even close to the real thing. And she felt ashamed after doing that but the desire wasn't going anywhere.

She wanted Kim to make her feel like that again. It wasn't like going near her and touching or kissing her leg or foot. Only Kim could make her feel like that, she had the key to unlock those incredibly wrong and irresistible sensations. Only she could make her do it, do something she didn't want to do.

While Cindy was busy with those thoughts, she wasn't aware that Kim started to brutalize Ted. The second night, he returned home crying. That could be the occasion he needed his wife's support the most.

That night, Kim rode him like a bitch. She made him eat her ass, pussy, worship her body which she hadn't been cleaning for two days on purpose. She spat in his mouth, pissed in the sink in front of him and made him clean her pussy. He didn't understand why she became like that. And as time passed, she became even more brutal. She started to beat him until he started to beg her to stop. She didn't. When it was over, he was crying silently, collapsed at her feet.

Kim looked like she wasn't satisfied yet and she wasn't going to stop if she wasn't that tired. She kicked him in the face and said "Get lost you whore, be here on Friday."

When he was going out, he turned back and looked at her, she was looking out of the window, already thinking about something else. That night was one of the worst nights, his ego was completely crushed. He no longer had that anger building up inside and he genuinely felt sorry when he noticed that she wasn't interested in him when he was leaving.

Kim wanted to have what Cindy made her feel. She pushed Ted that much because of that. He was lacking any kind of reaction or emotion; she wasn't even sure if he truly suffered that night. She humiliated him more, to get what Cindy gave her, in vain. She started beating him, which was something that made her angrier and hornier; slapping someone made her want to hit more. She always was like that. But she couldn't feel the same, even when he was crying.

She was hoping that Ted could deliver what she was looking for, so she could get over with her thoughts about that Cindy whore and prevent the possible disgraceful events with her in the future.

In fact, she was getting somewhere with Ted. He wasn't acting like he did in the first times. He was groveling at her feet even after she told him to stop. He was getting addicted to her. Kim knew that he was never going to make her feel like that.

She knew that 'doing wrong things' was the main ingredient in what she felt with Cindy. Since Ted wasn't acting as if he was being raped anymore, she wasn't feeling like she was raping him too. She was getting bored of him. But she was going to continue fucking him because she still liked to have him as her bitch and she liked to fuck.

On Friday night, Cindy was waiting for Ted when he arrived. She walked towards him and her heart jumped when she saw him. There was blood on his shirt.

"What happened?!"

"Don't worry, not as bad as it looks."

"What happened, Ted?"

"Forget it, don't worry." He didn't want to talk about it because Kim kicked him in the face when he didn't stop kissing her foot when she told him to. It wasn't possible for him to tell this to Cindy.

Cindy was very angry at Kim again, after a long time. What was her problem?

"I will talk to her; she can't do that to you. That's too much."

"No, please Cindy. Don't make things worse. OK, it's my fault. I didn't hear her command and she tried to warn me, it just got wrong. She didn't do it on purpose."

"How did she do it?"

"Kicked me in the face." His voice was hardly audible.

"When you were doing what?"

"Drop it Cindy, please."

"Talk to me."

"Kissing her feet." His cheeks were red and it was obvious that he was ashamed.

Cindy looked at him, worrying that he was happy doing that. But she knew how she had been feeling lately and that he didn't want this in the first place. She knew Kim had that effect on people. She could picture him, empathize him on not wanting to stop. She decided to let this go.

"What else did she make you do?" She felt like she was asking for the menu at a restaurant. She unconsciously was wondering what she was going to taste.

After hesitating and resisting a bit, Ted told him that she made him eat her vagina and butthole.

Later, Cindy was going to think that she had to act as if she hesitated to kiss him but as soon as she heard him say those, she moved forward and started to kiss him with passion. Ted didn't understand anything, he naively thought that him being with another woman made Cindy horny to fuck him. But Cindy was looking for Kim in his mouth with her tongue. But she couldn't find what she was hoping.

Ted told her that he was feeling dirty and he wouldn't dare touching Cindy like that. He wasn't lying. He started to get pleasure from what he did with Kim but he still found it wrong and dirty. It was unfair to Cindy. Cindy was still the purest thing in the world for him. He was still seeing what was happening as 'enduring' and he wasn't having second thoughts about leaving this neighborhood when the time came.

But Cindy didn't let him reject her. She first dragged him into their room, then straddled his face and made him eat her until she came. She didn't stop and didn't let him go until they had their first steamy sex.

They didn't hear from her at that weekend. Cindy thought that it was the best if she didn't come. All her previous thoughts were probably similar to Stockholm Syndrome and she, in fact, never wanted such things.

Kim was a manipulating young brat with a twisted mind, who was playing games and they were influenced that much because they were too naive. She almost started to remember how she hated her.

On Tuesday, Cindy was reading a book when the door was knocked. At first, she didn't feel good, thinking that it wasn't over. She wasn't feeling horny that day and she was hoping that she was recovering from that curse. She was afraid that this was going to change if she opened the door.

Then, the door was knocked again "I know you're there. Open."

She opened the door. Kim walked in, closed the door and stood there, in front of Cindy.

She was in her denim skirt and lousy t-shirt again, with some skin-colored nylons on her legs and her cheap hooker slippers on her feet. She couldn't decide what to wear when she was coming. She wanted to look like she didn't care, also a bit dirty and unattractive, just to give both of them a chance to end this meeting without any incidents. But at the last moment, she couldn't bear the idea of Cindy finding her repulsive in any way, so she removed her stinky fishnets and changed into nylons. Probably she unconsciously wanted to increase her feet's chances to be kissed.

There was something different this time. They both looked worried. They were both looking in the other's eyes, trying to understand what the other one was thinking or feeling. Either of them knew how aroused she was feeling each second but both had no idea about the other one's mood.

This wasn't a rejoining of lovers. This wasn't a contest of opponents. This wasn't even the prey encountering its predator. This was something else.

They appeared to be both sinners and they were both looking at their future or past sins. They both were having trouble to stay far from that sin, knowing that they both were going to regret it later.

They stood like that for some period, afraid to act, worried that the other one could mortify her on her disgraceful perversion.

This incredibly terrifying and arousing scene ended when Cindy slowly knelt down in front of Kim, looking in her eyes. She couldn't resist more. She was desiring Kim's return since that day.

The young evil girl's hesitation was over seeing her like that. She relaxed knowing this was Cindy's decision and she was going to blame her when whatever was going to happen was over, if she needed to. Her confidence became visible from her posture, she stood strong, showing Cindy that she accepted her submission.

Cindy bowed down and kissed her beautiful toes, which were visible in the nylons from the front opening of the ridiculously skanky cheap slippers.