Molested

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, I'm sorry, please stop" he was trying to block her foot, then he tried to hold it. He finally caught her foot and collapsed on it, keeping it on the floor. He was trying to stop being hit but this looked like he genuinely was worshipping her. She let him stay that way for a period and then pushed him, making him fall on his back.

She moved her foot over his face and slowly touched his lips. He wasn't having a Stockholm syndrome or something like that but he didn't want her to hurt him anymore, so, he started kissing her sole and toes. Her feet weren't repelling in any way, but this humiliation felt worse than anything. And he was getting hard.

"So, as I see, you feel lucky that I chose you to satisfy myself. What do you think?"

"Yes mam." He did it again. Called that lowlife psycho young girl 'mam'. He was afraid that he was never going to recover from those for his whole life.

"Thank me then."

"Thank you."

"I want to hear that in between your kisses."

And he started to thank her after every kiss landing on her sole.

"I know you want me to remove my socks but not today bitch. I don't have time. It's time for business. You know the drill. Put my slipper on my foot first."

He sat up, took the slipper while holding her foot and inserted the foot in the slipper slowly. He lowered her pajamas and panties and started kissing her bush. It was probably bath day for her because she smelled good, from head to toe. He found her clit and started to suck it, lick it. This time it didn't make him sick. This time, as he was prepared for disturbing smells, it felt like a break from the bad things. He had to remind himself that nothing had changed when he thought she smelled and tasted good.

She made him eat her pussy for a few minutes and then held his hair and dragged him on to the mattress.

She lay him down on his back, removed her pajamas and panties, put her slippers back on, unbuckled his belt, removed his trousers and boxers, threw them away and sat on his chest facing his feet. She started to play with his cock, moved back a little while doing so and said "Keep showing your gratitude, kiss my ass cheeks."

This could be the first time he completely forgot what was going on, only for a short time. Her ass cheeks looked delicious and he admired them for a second but he managed to repress such thoughts, remembering what a devil she was. But it was enough for his cock to get hard completely. While he was kissing her ass cheeks, she crawled forward and straddled him and started to move her hips. It was a ridiculous view, her almost perfect ass and legs, her white socks and skanky slippers. It was a dowdy sight.

Then Kim remembered what she liked to do, stood up, turned around and mounted him that way.

"I like to see your eyes while I'm taking you without your consent, I want to see your expressions as you surrender to my pleasure" she loved not to spare her words. And she liked to talk a lot.

She leaned forward and started to ride him again while she was licking his face. He was trying to turn his head to sides to avoid being kissed but she held his chin firmly and continued doing what she wanted to do. She was thinking that he hated to be kissed by her. But that day, Ted was trying to avoid that because he was losing control. He hated that but he wanted her to kiss him at that moment.

At one point, she stopped and looked him in the eye. He was in fear and panic and she looked happy to see that.

"Give your owner a kiss." All her ridiculous words were hurting him while making it harder to resist.

Her lips were a few inches above his face and he had to reach to meet them with his lips. When he started to kiss her, she didn't interfere and let him do the kissing. A few seconds later, she said "Use the tongue!"

He had to do it right and he did so. She thought he was so afraid that he was doing his best not to make her angry. But this time, just for a short time, he kissed her without pretending. She was moving on his cock and he was kissing her with all his desire. He kissed her like she was his lover and she started riding him roughly while he served her mouth.

Ted got carried away this time and he hardly stopped himself from cumming.

When she was cumming, she bit his tongue gently but firmly and kept it between her teeth until her orgasm subsided. She let him go and sat up. She reached on his back with her hands and grabbed his buttocks, groping and releasing them roughly.

"Don't think I didn't notice you didn't cum yet, not once since the first day. Next time you will cum. Do you understand bitch?"

"Y-yes." He just wanted her to go. He wanted her to unmount him. Before he came. He wanted to go home as soon as possible.

When she was slowly standing up, he remembered his other concern.

"Why didn't you use a condom? What if you have an STD?"

"You little fuck! How dare you tell me that I'm contagious?"

"I didn't, I just..."

She slapped him hard again and spat in his face, standing above him, bent forward and looking in his eyes. That was the first time he noticed her breasts dangling in her pajama tops. They looked big for her overall figure, not very firm but definitely not saggy. The word 'juicy' visited his mind. His cock was pulsing, all of these were making it impossible to cool down.

"One of my homies got raped by a thug once, he didn't use a condom. She got pregnant from his junk. We stabbed him."

"I... I think he deserved it right?" He was distracted at that moment.

"What are you saying? So, I deserve to be stabbed? I raped you and you started to run here wagging your tail to be my bitch since that day. And you will continue to do so. I told you that story because that's the nature of it. If I have a disease, see it as I'm breeding you. If I give you that disease, see it as I get your slutty ass pregnant. You're going to be prego with my baby, bitch. You have to be grateful if you got bred by me. Cunt lapper!"

Ted was hardly holding his tears, he had trouble breathing. The STD possibility made him freak out. He was afraid but her words were confusing him in that shameful way again. He couldn't help himself anymore and felt a tiny ruined orgasm down there. He felt his cum was leaking slowly but he managed not to show.

He wasn't sure if the slap, spit, her luring breasts did the trick or was it about that last part. Being bred by her. These words made a fuse go off in his head. This was the ultimate point of being taken.

She didn't have a disease and she wasn't fucking around. She had her last sex more than a year before that and she stabbed that guy's leg for leaving her after that. But she loved to see Ted in distress.

She escaped from some guy who forced himself on her once after her boyfriend left her and she started to make men feel as bugs to be crushed while having sex, since then.

But Ted was special. He was kind, clean and gentle. She wanted to make him her puppy. Her bitch. She didn't even see Cindy as an opponent, she didn't want his love. She wanted him in her palm, pleasuring her, struggling and hurting for her pleasure. His unwillingness made this even sexier for her. If he fell in love with her, it could probably be less fun but she could still consider keeping him.

She kept looking at him, enjoying his expressions for a period. She loved how he was depressed like that. What a wimp. If that was a woman, she probably wouldn't have come back like this bitch did. At least, if she had a chance, she would run.

This wasn't rape, that was him getting lucky. When someone truly felt raped, it ruined that person for a serious time.

But this wimp only got to get fucked by the hottest girl in the neighborhood without earning it. "Lucky whore!" she thought. She was sincere about her thoughts. It was obvious that he was losing his resistance in a shorter time every day. He probably wasn't aware but he had to be enjoying that.

But she loved that he felt this way. She didn't want to burst his bubble. If he wanted to feel wounded like a girl, that was the best. She was going to make him suffer more in that case.

"Kiss it goodbye bitch!" She stood straight up and pointed her pussy with her finger. He raised himself up and kissed her pussy.

"I didn't hear your gratitude."

"Thank you."

"Since you weren't looking at me, I assume that you thanked my pussy for breeding you. This time thank me."

He looked up to her and kissed her pussy again, saying "Thank you."

He wasn't even aware of that it was there, until she reached to his forehead and took the gum from where she pasted at some point, put it in her mouth and started chewing it, while enjoying the view. He was still kissing her wet pussy.

"Enough bitch. I know you're trying to get me horny again to get fucked one more time but I don't want to spend more time with you tonight. Cunt lapper!"

Ted was way past that. He wasn't caring anymore about her humiliating words or games. He was enduring his - hopefully temporary - fate. He had bigger problems at that moment. He was trying to convince himself that he didn't enjoy any part of that night.

She put her pajamas on and threw her panties at him "I will tell you when my cunt wants your face on it."

Ted looked behind her when she walked out swinging her ass in pajamas. He thought he heard the flip flop sounds while watching the way she walked. She looked like a complete ghetto bitch. But that was the sound of her chewing her gum.

She was wrong in many ways. It didn't matter if the victim was a male or female, it was a matter of non-consent. Especially for a person who had no interest in fantasies involving such things, it was a soul breaking trauma. Probably some men would get over that quickly, a few of them would even talk about it to their friends. But Ted wasn't one of them and this didn't make him a 'girl' as Kim said. Even if she was extracting some hidden desires of him, there was nothing OK about what she was doing.

Some men could like to keep her panties, a few would even jerk off smelling them but not Ted. But he was frightened because of not knowing the extent of the things she could do; he couldn't throw them away; he put them in his pocket. He didn't know if she would ask for them back. He wasn't into such things yes but their existence in his pocket made him feel like she was around. It wasn't good to feel like that but it was also bringing those shameful feelings with it as well.

On the weekend, Ted thought that they should go out and spend time in better parts of the city. Seeing their future possible neighborhoods could help them endure this torture. They got out and started to walk towards the train station. Ted was looking down, while Cindy was checking around to see if there was anyone looking at them. She felt like everyone in the neighborhood was talking about them. They had to be talking about what that bitch did or was doing to Ted. Even worse, they had to be talking about Cindy, powerlessly letting a young girl have her way with his husband. They all had to be laughing at them.

She saw a group sitting on a low wall, looking at them. One of the girls was sitting on a short wall, had her sneaker in her hand and was rubbing her foot, looking at them. She leaned towards the others and told them something and they all started to laugh. That girl leaned back and smirked looking at Cindy. Could she be the one? Cindy hoped she wasn't because she was very beautiful. That was the first time she felt jealous that clearly.

That was Kim. She said to her friends "Do you too, think that she wants to come here and rub my foot, thanking me for making her husband my slut? I think she's shy to ask."

"Yeah, she wishes." said Tim, one of the boys who was desperately in love with Kim. He'd do it if she just let him. He'd gladly rub her feet or do anything she wanted. But he didn't say that just because he thought that Kim was beyond his reach. He knew Kim hated lesbians and didn't understand their feelings towards each other.

Kim understood all kinds of sex or desire. She loved all kinds of pervert stuff herself. But a woman degrading herself for another one, that was what she didn't understand.

She would be fine using a woman like she did to Ted, just to feel horny about power play but she never did. Someone could think that she desired that woman too. That would make her a lesbian. It wasn't worth that.

In the afternoon, when they were returning home, the group was gone. They were talking about the shops they saw that day when Kim intercepted them. It was that girl, Cindy hated that it was her.

She said "Hello beautiful, who's your daddy?" acting as insulting as she could.

Cindy was startled and looked at her. She opened her mouth to say something but Ted stopped her.

"What's wrong bitch? Do you have a problem?" she was approaching her like she was a rooster getting ready to fight.

Ted held Cindy's hand and dragged her, walking towards home. This was the first time for Cindy and she forgot what they always talked about. She instinctively wanted to talk back but Ted didn't let her. Kim was following them. Her cheeks were red and it was apparent that she was genuinely angry.

When they were entering their building, she shouted "Take good care of my whore, you lady pimp!" and laughed hysterically.

They couldn't believe what they were experiencing, it was as if they were in an upside-down universe.

On Sunday, someone knocked on the door. Cindy asked who it was and she heard Kim's voice "Open up pimp, customer arrived!"

Cindy froze there. This thing was escalating every day. She ran inside and called Ted. Ted came and opened his mouth. It was hard for him to talk because he didn't want to make that bitch angry but at the same time his wife was standing next to him. What if she started to force him to talk the way she did when they were alone? He didn't want Cindy to see him like that.

"You promised not to come here, please go."

"I didn't promise anything, I just told you that you would regret if you make me angry. Did you just tell me to go?"

"I didn't mean like that, I mean..."

"O-pen the door!" They both could sense that she was getting angry.

They looked at each other, Cindy saw his hand reaching the doorknob and made gestures to stop him but he opened the door.

Kim was standing there, wearing jeans, a black crop top and a short leather jacket over it. She had a slight make up, except her make up around her eyes, which looked gothic. Her piercing green eyes in those black and dark blue shades were looking at Cindy. She had her boots on and she was standing there with one of her hands leaning against the door frame. She was holding her knife in her hand; it wasn't opened but it made her point clearly. They both trembled with fear because she looked demonic, with the supporting backstory, her appearance, her stance and the knife.

When Cindy saw her like that, she hated this situation even more because her jealousy was boiling under her fear. She knew she couldn't do anything to stop her and she looked hot, not only sexy hot, she was really beautiful according to any definition of that word could describe. She suspected that Ted was hiding his feelings and the real details of those nights because she couldn't imagine a man not wanting this girl. She hoped that Ted didn't see her that way.

She stepped in and walked in, moved to the living room, with Cindy and Ted behind her, begging her to leave. She ignored them and stood in the middle of the room, turned around and looked at Cindy.

"Name?"

"C-Cindy."

"OK cindy girl, go prepare something to eat while my slut and I handle some business."

Cindy wasn't used to that kind of talk and she didn't witness this situation before like Ted did. That young girl was acting like she owned them.

"Please, don't, please let us free from all this..."

"I'm starving and if I don't find a good meal when I go out of that room, you'll be in trouble. Ted!" she made kissing sounds as if she was calling a dog and walked into their bedroom. Cindy started to cry loudly, Ted looked at her and thought of beating up Kim. But could they save themselves from this place? Definitely not if he didn't make her unconscious. What if she died? He already was thinking of many counter arguments to what he thought. And at the same time, he was slowly walking, following Kim, like her trained dog.

They were helpless and she was only going to leave this place when she was satisfied. They both knew that.

When they were in the room, behind the closed door, Cindy had to listen. Her moans, Ted's groans mixed with his pleas for her to stop, slapping sounds, her voice giving him orders to do horrible things like showing respect to her pussy with kisses, her other words which were even more painful.

She thought of grabbing a knife and killing her but that wasn't who she was, it wasn't possible for her to do such a thing. She waited in front of the closed door.

She heard a whistle and Kim's voice. "Come here bitch! Pimp!"

Cindy couldn't move.

Kim was talking to Ted "What was your whore's name?"

Ted tried to ask her to talk nice about his wife with a muffled voice but said "Cindy" after a slapping sound was heard.

"Cindy, come here bitch!"

She hated every second of that and she opened the door to see her sitting on Ted's face, grinding herself very slowly.

"Bring me something to drink, I will spend some time here."

That was just the beginning of that day of hell. She tortured them all day.

Kim called Cindy inside time to time when she was making Ted eat her pussy, leaning or lying on the bed, to tell her random stories about herself or the neighborhood when Cindy was trembling and crying while watching his husband try to pleasure that bitch.

The last time Cindy was there, she grabbed Ted's ear and made him crawl beside her like a dog to the living room. She made him eat her pussy when she was eating the food Cindy was serving her. And she didn't skip criticizing her cooking skills between her moans or orgasms. It was obvious that she came to their house to torture Cindy. She was forcing her to react, she wanted to get back at her after her behavior in the street. She had to know her place.

Kim was having unusually too many orgasms and she was getting hornier every minute. Even Ted noticed how different that was from their previous times. He thought that she was getting most of her pleasure from doing everything in front of Cindy or due to the presence of Cindy. That made him worry even more. He prayed that she didn't have plans about Cindy.

When she was satisfied, she pushed Ted in the face with her foot, saying "Eeh, enough! Cunt lapper!" and sat on the chair, parting her legs, showing her pussy to Cindy who had been listening to her for the last half hour on her knees.

She took it slow; she licked her fingers, she moved her finger on her pussy lips, covering it with her juices.

When Cindy turned her head away not to look, she said "Relax, honey, we're girl to girl here, nothing to be ashamed of. Of course, if this is not confusing you in a dyke way. Are you a dyke?"

Cindy said "No" in panic.

"OK, then. I don't respect dykes. I like to hurt them."

And kept on doing similar things.

When Cindy closed her eyes, Kim said "Cindy girl, you're making me uncomfortable. I felt naked when you did that. Were you fantasizing things about me? Is that why you closed your eyes? Are you desiring to taste it?"

"No, I'm not a lesbian!"

"Good for you girl, if you get any lesbian ideas, just let me know, OK? I will beat that thought out of you, I will cure you, OK?"

Cindy was grinding her teeth when she managed to say "Yes"

"Since I can trust you, go to our bedroom and bring my clothes, you may dress me."

"Our bedroom?" Cindy felt like she was having a panic attack and she was trembling and crying when she was going there.