Molested

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then they both heard Kim shout "Ted! My beer." Cindy wasn't seeing anything; she heard his footsteps. She felt shame, as if she got caught by Ted doing something. As if she was having sex with someone else, a woman. She knew this wasn't the case and she knew Ted already knew that.

But what if Ted thought the same thing Cindy thought about him? What if he thought that Cindy started doing it by force then she got carried away and was going on willingly, when she wasn't even doing anything. Or, not doing much.

"Give me a kiss." Cindy heard her voice. She thought that she heard them kissing. She felt jealous but she felt a sort of a relief. She wasn't forcing her to do anything. Maybe she was going to take Ted and go to their bedroom and leave her alone. She couldn't care about Ted's misery less at that moment.

That relief was gone when she felt her left hand at the back of her head again, pressing her face to her pussy.

Then, she heard her sounds. As if she was having sex. She started to moan and move her hips against Cindy's face. Cindy felt her right hand touching her cheek. She was trying to understand what was going on when Kim pulled her face away with her left hand. She made her watch how her right hand held and slid the panties aside, showing her the hairy wet pussy.

Just as Cindy tried to get out of there, the left hand pulled her face into her crotch, pushing her face against her wet pussy. She started to grind on her face while still making those sounds. Cindy closed her eyes and mouth, to wait for this to be over. But the sloppy sounds, the wetness on her lips, she was aware of everything.

When she opened her eyes, she saw the clit and pussy lips moving up and down. She closed her eyes again, trying to get rid of that disturbing arousal.

Then she heard her say "Oh, Cindy, what an eager slut you are! She's eating me like crazy Ted!" and continued to moan loudly. Cindy tried to protest, she wanted to tell Ted that she wasn't doing anything but she couldn't. When she tried to tell something her juices started to flood through her parted lips. She closed her mouth but the taste was there. Her pussy started to get wet too. She opened her eyes and mouth again, just to feel that submissive feeling again. Nobody would know, only Cindy was going to see what it was like. For one second, she thought of moving her tongue a bit forward, just out of curiosity. But she didn't. Kim could understand if she did.

At the same time, the hairy pussy was moving up and down on her face and that was making Cindy feel dizzy. She was feeling the lips, the wet opening touch every part of her face and lips, her juices were in her still open mouth. She was on her knees, stuck between her legs and experiencing the burning feeling in her own pussy.

Ted felt disgusted about this situation. He never expected Cindy to go along with her such wishes and he didn't want to believe that she was doing it with pleasure. Even he didn't feel pleasure like that with the bitch. But Cindy was there and she was genuinely making that bitch climax.

She started to slap her head, as if she wasn't holding her there by force, shouting "Enough, stop you muff hungry whore!"

Cindy struggled to get out but she was pressing even more.

"Ohhh, her tongue won't let me go, stop bitch! I don't want to cum like that, not in a cunt hungry woman's mouth!!"

And she came like that, in a woman's mouth when Cindy was trying to protest again.

She was holding her face there, shouting "You fucking lesbo slut! I was just teasing you!! Ted, I didn't want her to do that, I hate lesbians! I feel dirty, I need to fuck you hard now so I will feel straight again. Lesbo bitch! Oh, she's still kissing me there."

Ted knew this was an exaggerated act but he still didn't understand how and why Cindy ate her pussy.

And she stood up, dragged the startled and frozen Ted to their bedroom and shut the door behind her. This wasn't like her and Ted still thought that she was lying. But he couldn't be sure about anything because Cindy didn't stop pleasuring her or say anything when she was telling those.

Cindy spent the next hour under the table, listening to her dominate and fuck Ted, make him beg her not to beat Cindy for being a lesbian slut.

She even heard the words "Who degrades herself like that? Who does this just for her desire to pleasure my pussy, who ruins her character for a few minutes of some perverted pleasure?" when she was loudly saying those.

Cindy wasn't sure if that was Ted himself or if she was making him say those but her heart was broken when she heard him say "She got under your spell, you can't blame her for adoring you." It was very upsetting, even if he was trying to feed her ego to save Cindy.

Then the door was opened and she heard her say "Don't move anywhere Ted, I'll pee and return for you to convince me to forgive your slut."

She saw her walk towards the table slowly and stop at two feet distance. Kim whispered very coldly "I'm very angry with you right now. If I hear your voice except saying 'Yes', you will regret this. Beating you will be nothing compared to the things I will do to you or him."

It was like she was getting angrier every second. She raised her voice and said "You deserve a good beating, for disappointing me. He's trying to stop me from hurting you, I really want to hurt you. Are you listening?"

"Y-yes"

"Do you want to try to convince me too? Do you want to show me how sorry you are? Like a dog does?"

Cindy understood what she was saying and what she was expecting her to do. She was going to beat her for not eating her pussy eagerly but Ted was going to think that she was beating her because she ate her pussy like a lesbian.

Kim had no right to demand anything, she already made them suffer in all her filthy ways but she was waiting for an apology. She was waiting for Cindy to crawl and kiss her feet, while apologizing. What a nerve!

But she was also thinking that they already experienced all sorts of unthinkable vileness she exerted on them. Was she OK with being beaten too? She didn't want that; she was very scared. She didn't trust Ted, he could watch it happen and say that he didn't intervene, just for Cindy's own good. To prevent worse things which could happen to her.

And she crawled out.

She looked at Kim, who was sure of herself, waiting for her demand to be fulfilled. Her eyes showed no doubt, she knew she was going to cave. Cindy slowly lowered her eyes, examining her beautiful perky breasts, her belly which was pouting just a little, her wet bush which was soiled with her husband's semen and her slightly parted pussy which made Cindy feel like it had a life of its own. As if it was breathing and looking at her.

All of these were making Cindy nervous. She wasn't thinking about it but she was getting wet when she was examining her.

Then her feminine and shapely legs, delicate ankles and finally her feet.

Her feet were small and unthreatening, quite the opposite of her eyes or her pussy. She thought what Ted did. They looked like they didn't belong to her. They looked innocent, they weren't disgusting, they weren't sexy, they were small and meaty. They didn't make her feel icky in any way, except the fact that they belonged to her. But it was doable. She could do it without feeling dirty, not physically anyway. She slowly bowed down and put a small kiss on the top of her foot, saying "I'm sorry, forgive me." And kissed her foot again, holding it with her hands.

"See? I wasn't lying." Kim said laughing.

Cindy quickly turned her head to see Ted standing at the bedroom door.

"I told you she was a lesbian slut. Look at her! Don't you see how she acts? That's sick!!!!" and she hit Cindy on the face with the foot she was kissing.

Ted stepped forward, thinking of putting an end to this, no matter what.

But both Kim and Cindy looked at him, Kim with cold eyes, Cindy with begging eyes, both shaking their heads 'no'. So, he stopped.

Kim hit her again making her fall. She bent over and slapped her a few times, cursing with a genuine and increasing anger with each slap. She stepped on her face and said "Lick bitch! Show us how a woman worshipper you are!"

She complied with whatever Kim told her. Then Kim squatted over her face, keeping her pussy inches away from her.

"I want you to look at it."

Cindy looked at it.

"I know you want to bury your face there and suck it. Do it if you have dare, do it and I'll show you!"

They stood like that for a minute or so.

Seeing Cindy like that, all helpless, with her red cheeks, frightened and surrendering to her made Kim get very aroused. She wanted her to eat her pussy. She wanted her to eat it, knowing that she was going to be beaten by her at the end.

Cindy was looking at her pussy, trying to ignore her thoughts at that moment. She still was assuring herself that she didn't want to do anything with that filthy and trashy cunt of hers. She didn't know why she was feeling horny and wet down there but she was dedicated to think that she didn't want her or her pussy.

Why was she feeling like that?

She hoped that this scene didn't last long because her arousal was causing her to want to take action, any action. This was the amplified version of what she felt every time Kim was at their house. She didn't know the reason; she didn't know the cure. But she was getting so aroused that she knew she had to do something.

Kim stood up when Cindy started to consider kissing her pussy, still not wanting to but because it was the only thing she could try to act on her arousal. As soon as Kim let her go, she turned to her side and kept on lying on the floor like that.

Kim went to the kitchen, got some water, then went to pee and came back.

Ted and Cindy weren't moving, they were waiting.

Kim was talking, giving them a lecture about unacceptable things in life. She was teaching them how to act like a civil, dignified person. Their rapist was talking about morals. She stopped right near Cindy's face, still talking. Her feet were inches away from her eyes and mouth.

She stood there like that, talking to Ted "... and, the most degrading thing one can do is that. When a woman submits to another woman, that's where she gives up everything making her a person. I can't respect that. This is not sexual fantasy; this is completely disgusting..."

Listening to her, looking at her feet, Cindy started to understand what was triggering her arousal. There was humiliation, there was being helpless, there was the fear, there was the unwilling submission. That list was probably longer than that but they all were apples from the same tree. Unpleasant things were doing this to her. She still wasn't aware of any kind of sexual attraction to her but even this was making the idea of submitting to her more arousing.

There were only a few things she wasn't sure if they did fall into that category. She found Kim very beautiful. She thought that she was very sexy and had delicate features. She was a girl who probably could make most men attracted to her.

Then she understood that even those were in the same category with the other feelings. She wouldn't care or notice her if she saw her on the street.

She was thinking about those because that evil girl was having sex with her husband. She was raping her husband with that face and body. "And feet" she thought when she was looking at her slightly moving innocent toes. She wanted to kiss her feet one more time, saying she was sorry as an excuse. But she was afraid of her reaction, so she didn't do it.

When she looked up, her eyes met with Kim's. She was looking at her with a very faint evil smirk. Something in Cindy's structure changed at that moment. She blushed and looked at her as if she was her owner. That was the look Kim wanted to see on Ted's face when he was in her presence. She understood that when she saw Cindy's look. She knew Cindy's suffering was something completely different than Ted's, who acted like he was dead inside.

"Oh, she digs being my puppy" she thought. At that moment Kim was in heat as well, seeing her like that had a surprise impact on her.

Normally she was meddling with her and enjoying the small thrills of her discomfort. After observing how Cindy was looking at her feet and then at her, she was horny once again. Until that moment, she never had an interest in Cindy and she still had no intentions of having anything with a woman.

Knowing how horny she started to get and knowing that Cindy was the reason for that, she freaked out and decided to fuck Ted again to sweep such ill thoughts off her mind.

She brushed her cheek with her foot when she was stepping over her and said "Since she's such a good girl, I will let this one go. Now, you can thank me as much as you can Teddy bitch."

Cindy looked at Ted. She thought that he was disappointed and sorry. It didn't matter, she was going to tell him when she left. She didn't do the things she told him. Ted followed her as if she was holding his leash.

That night she told them her name. She got their phone numbers and left.

Kim called Ted to the empty house on Tuesday and fucked him senseless. Since Ted started to cum when she fucked him, he started to feel a bit less upset about that. He was aware of the fact that he started to have an erection when he thought of her after her last visit. But he preferred to ignore it.

The next time she called Ted, it was Thursday, Cindy her name on the screen and waited for him to answer the phone, observing his behaviors. He didn't look like he felt that bad seeing her name on his phone. She slapped Ted when he hung up.

"What? What's going on Cindy?"

"She's raping you and you're talking like she's your girlfriend!"

"No, I'm not, I'm not acting different. Please don't think like that. We are enduring, remember?"

"Fuck You!" Cindy was so angry that day.

She started to get angry since Kim called him to that empty house on Tuesday. And this phone call escalated her unstable mood even more.

She wasn't admitting to anything. But this was a confusing feeling. She couldn't name it. She somehow managed to act as if what she felt or thought that day never happened. But when she remembered some moments, she was quickly finding something to do, to stop getting aroused.

She was angry about Ted and Kim's ongoing actions. The reason was a mystery to her too. Were they moving forward without her? Was Ted falling for her, especially after what she staged that night? Was Ted feeling colder for Cindy? Was she angry because she felt left out? That thought was disturbing, more than the other possible reasons.

Would she prefer Kim to do what she wanted, at their house instead? Did she want her to come? Those thoughts were making her crazy because she didn't want to think about them. And of course, the other thought, which she ignored its existence. Did she want to suffer like that again? Did she want Kim to make her feel like that? Was she desiring to suffer for Kim?

On Friday, the door was knocked when Cindy was sitting and reading a magazine. She felt a rush. She felt very vulnerable. It could be anyone. It could be Kim. What if it wasn't Kim? Who could it be? One of her friends? What if it was Kim?

She decided to stay silent.

Then she heard the sound like nails on a chalkboard. It was Kim, she was scratching her claws at the back side of the door. Cindy was standing there, she wasn't remember standing up; she was holding her hands on her stomach, looking at the door. The tingling she was feeling was not normal. It wasn't just fear or panic. She knew something was wrong with how she felt. She didn't want anything to happen but she didn't want to stop anything from happening as well.

She slowly walked to the door and with the most scared voice she asked "Who is it?"

"You know who this is. Open."

And she opened the door.

Cindy stepped back, looking at Kim. She was wearing her usual clothes. Her lousy t-shirt, her denim skirt, her mostly run fishnets, her dirty sneakers. She stepped in, walking slowly into the living room.

"I'll have coffee." Cindy watched her glide in, acting like she was the woman of the house and treating Cindy as her maid. Which was arousing Cindy. She wasn't denying this anymore.

"What are you doing here, Kim? Why did you come now?"

Kim looked at her. A faint anger was visible for a moment but she calmed down. But it was enough to remind Cindy who she was.

"Do you want me to go? Is that what you're telling me?"

Cindy remembered that she shouldn't dare talk to her like that. And it was a tough question.

"No, I didn't mean that. I just..."

"So, coffee."

When Cindy brought her coffee, she was sitting on the armchair with crossed legs.

"Why did you bring only one?"

"Because you, I mean..." she was trying to say that Kim made her feel like that. She couldn't be sure if she would find it appropriate, not acting like her maid. She couldn't tell that of course. She didn't want to call herself Kim's maid.

"OK, I understand. You're telling me you know your place in my presence. I appreciate that. Then come, sit here, let's chat." She was showing the carpet in front of her. Cindy's insides started to react immediately. It was that feeling again. But this time they were alone.

She knelt in front of her, watching her enjoy her coffee and talk. After some insignificant monologue, she cut to the chase.

"So, I was with Ted last night. I'm guessing you tasted that."

Cindy kept on looking.

"Oh, you're feeling jealous then. OK, we can talk about you."

Cindy's breathing got faster.

"I wonder, which part of our Thursday you liked the most. Why don't you tell me how you felt?"

"Please Kim, you know none of those were true."

"I'm not talking about what Ted heard. I'm talking about what you did. Start talking or I will make you talk."

Cindy trembled seeing how fast her expression changed.

"I hated every second of it."

"You say. So, you didn't have strange thoughts when you were kissing my pussy?"

"No. I didn't kiss your..."

"You did. I felt it."

"..."

"And when you were lying on the floor, looking at my pussy up close? Did you have trouble stopping yourself from kissing it?" She knew something was in her mind at that scene, Kim was expecting a yes.

Cindy paused a bit long before answering "No."

"That pause means 'Yes'. OK, when you were kissing my feet? When you were apologizing?"

"No."

"What were you apologizing for? I think this part is not very clear for anyone. Except you of course." She giggled nervously.

"You told me to. I don't know the reason."

"You're lying. Tell me, why did you apologize? Or I will start hurting you. Don't test my patience."

"I... For... I mean, I was apologizing because I didn't do what you told me to do."

"And what was that?"

Cindy thought that she was about to have a tiny orgasm down there. Kim's domineering behaviors and this humiliating interrogation was making her wet.

"To satisfy you eagerly."

"Are you grateful that I didn't beat you that night?"

"You hit me that night."

Kim looked at her with cold eyes. That look did the work, Cindy shivered visibly in front of Kim. Kim smiled; Cindy blushed.

"There's one more thing I wonder. What were you thinking when you were staring at my feet? You know what I'm talking about." That part was the only part Kim was sure about. She knew Cindy wanted to kiss them at that moment. She interpreted that right. She knew Cindy wanted to show that she willingly submitted to Kim.

Kim hoped that this was true because it made her feel too sexy that night. She wanted this beautiful married decent woman to do something she would find terribly wrong, to submit to her beauty or sexual power over her.

She hesitated too much "I wasn't thinking anything."