Molested

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was the moment when Kim felt the most alluring arousal of her life. She always loved herself for her intimidating character. This time, she loved herself for her irresistible powerful figure, making this married decent woman act like that. Not out of fear. She was showing her pure lust for Kim's personality.

Her pussy was flooding watching her kiss her toes with respect. At that moment, she knew that Cindy would have kissed her feet like that even if she didn't change her filthy fishnets. She thought that she could have even preferred that. She knew she had the power to make this slut do whatever she desired. Cindy was her willing toy.

Kim made her crawl in the house, licking and kissing her feet while she walked or sat down, after she removed her slippers.

After an hour, she was humping her face in their bed, stopping time to time to make her kiss her pussy and thank her. They spent hours like that, where Kim came on her face or in her mouth a few times. She didn't stop and rest, because she knew what was going to happen when she stopped.

In the afternoon, Kim was lying on her back, Cindy was kissing her legs and feet. Since she didn't let Cindy have her orgasm, she was a bitch in heat. She was begging her to let her cum, when Kim decided to end this. Cindy was stupefied when Kim kicked her in the face, making her fall from the bed.

"You fuckin' lesbo whore. You made me do all those disgraceful things." Kim was feeling furious. It didn't take much time for her to convince herself to what she was speaking of.

Cindy was looking at her with her open mouth. She felt ashamed and sad.

Kim stood up, walked to her, grabbed her hair and started to drag her into the living room. When she stopped, she started to slap Cindy. She was continuously insulting her and she was getting angrier each second. She stepped back and started to kick her.

"What kind of a woman does that? Don't you have any pride? My feet are covered with your saliva, who licks another woman's foot? Who licks the foot of the woman who makes her husband her slut?"

She was standing near her like she did on that Thursday, where everything started for Cindy. Kim wasn't doing this on purpose, she wanted to hurt her for pulling her into this shit.

Then she stopped talking when she saw that Cindy started to creep towards her foot and started to caress it and kiss it. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. Cindy was falling for her even more when she humiliated or hurt her. She wanted to kick her but this was a delicious feeling. Seeing her down there, right after being beaten, licking between her toes and kissing her toes with love.

She grabbed her hair and pulled her face into her crotch, started to grind her pussy on her face again. She roughed her face up until she came and kept her there for her to kiss her pussy and thank her again.

When her orgasm subsided and that shameful feeling started to build inside her, she started to slap her as hard as she could. With all the insults, of course.

When she stopped hitting her, there were no expressions on Cindy's face. Her hair was a mess, her eyes were like she was high. When Kim let her hair go, Cindy leaned forward to Kim's hand, held it and started kissing it. Kim had no idea where this was going. This woman wasn't afraid of her anymore or she was accepting anything coming from her. This was like a crazy person's love. Kim wasn't feeling comfortable with that but she couldn't help the desire to have her like that. This was an incredible sensation, seeing someone with such an unconditional desire for her. When she felt like that, she understood what this was all about.

Kim wasn't enjoying a lesbo slut's submission to her. Cindy wasn't a lesbian; she didn't have such inclinations before. Just as she was feeling things, Cindy had strange feelings too. Kim got even prouder. She made a straight, married, decent woman want to be her slave.

Then Cindy let Kim's hand go and sat up on her knees in front of Kim and hugged her body, pressing her head on her belly. She started to kiss wherever she could find.

Her such actions were confusing Kim again but she didn't care anymore. Kim lost her desire to beat her up. She was getting angry but that was enough. At least for that day.

-o-

Ted returned home from work, on the day when their rental contract was over. "Cindy?"

"Yes, Ted. How did it go?" she shouted from the living room.

"It went fine, I got the papers with me. Only a signature is missing."

He heard the words "Let me see." and undressed before going into the living room.

"Give them to me." said Kim, sitting on the armchair, with Cindy in front of her, painting her toenails.

"I extended it for one year as you told" giving the papers to Kim while kissing Cindy's head at the same time.

"Well done, Teddy. I feel like having fun tonight. Dinner outside?"

"Yes, I'd love that, Kim." Cindy started to kiss her feet while praising her.

"Great idea!" said Ted.

"No one asked your opinion!" barked both of the girls.

"But it will be a change for you to eat at a table with us" giggled Cindy.

Ted wasn't sure that he needed such change but he could skip one day of staying under the table and worshipping both Cindy and Kim's pussies and feet when they ate.