Mollified Magic Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She changed places with Peter while Heather had me sit in her chair. The girls then took a few steps back.

"Ward, before we begin," Molly said, "I want you to know that we checked with Peter, and tonight you're going to be with Heather. I'm going to be with Peter. It's something we girls have talked about, and we thought this was a good time to do it."

"Enjoy her buddy," Peter said, "You're in for a treat."

"So are you!" I smiled.

The girls started dancing with each other, holding hands, and looking into each other's eyes. They moved their hips back and forth seductively. When they pirouetted against each other, they held on to their jacket sleeves and took their jackets off each other at the same time. Peter and I both applauded at the move. They must have rehearsed that.

Both girls had dresses that zipped in the back. They took turns unzipping each other, all the while they were moving their hips. Heather started to caress her breasts through the dress and Molly followed her actions. My cock was pointed straight up, and I glanced over to see Peter's was in the same condition. Molly moved one hand down between her legs while still holding her breast with the other hand. Heather saw the move and copied it.

"Take them off!" Peter laughed.

"Show us some skin!" I added.

Both girls slipped their arms out of the sleeves of the dress and held them up against their breasts with their hands. Heather looked into my eyes as she did this. I presumed Molly was doing the same, but I was watching Heather too closely to notice. She then turned around, her back was to me as she raised both arms over her head and waved them in a swimming-type motion. Her dress began to slide slowly down to her hips as she undulated her body. Heather's swimming specialty was the butterfly, and she moved her body with the same smooth dolphin kick motion as her dress slid past her hips and onto the floor. I glanced over to see Molly doing the same thing.

Heather continued to sway her body as I watched the back of her red, lacy bra and perfectly shaped ass framed by the matching red thong. Molly's back was no less erotic with her lacy blue bra and matching blue thong.

The girls pirouetted back around to face us, kicking their dresses to the side. Heather's mesmerizing breasts were overflowing her bra as she swayed back and forth. The tiny red triangular patch in the front of her panties was damp and I could see the outline of camel toe blurred by the swaying motion of her hips.

Peter started to rub his rigid cock. Heather and Molly both stopped moving and reprimanded him almost in one voice.

"No touching!"

I pulled my hand back as I was just about to do the same. I found myself gripping the arms of the chair tightly to keep my hands from wandering. Pre-cum started to drip down my cock.

The girls went back to their seductive hip and body swaying. Molly turned to face Heather and moved closer to her. When Heather saw her, she turned towards Molly. They smiled at each other as Molly pushed her bra covered breasts into Heather. She leaned in and kissed Heather lightly on the lips while reaching out to hug behind Heather's shoulders. Heather copied Molly's move and it soon became apparent that Molly was unfastening Heather's bra. Heather did the same thing to Molly. They were still embracing as they slowly slipped their arms out of their straps one at a time. Molly took a half-step back separating their breasts as the bras fell to the floor between them.

Heather then stepped forward and the two girls started rubbing their boobs against each other, being sure to rub their nipples together. After about a minute or two of this, Heather reached around Molly's neck and pulled her in closer. She extended her tongue as Molly opened her mouth and the two embraced in a passionate kiss.

Peter and I were both squirming in our seats as the two explored each other's mouth for some time. Their bare legs intertwined as they started to hump each other's legs.

I could feel my balls starting to twitch and I was afraid I would cum just from watching. A quick glance at Peter (I didn't want to take my eyes off the girls) told me he was in the same condition.

"Girls," he called, "Heather? Molly? Please?"

They broke their kiss and smiled into each other's eyes, then turned and smiled at us, their eyes focused on our cocks that were straining for attention.

The front of Heather's thong was now soaked. I could smell her arousal from where I was sitting, which only made my cock strain more. Heather stepped forward and bent over, holding her breasts in her hands just inches from my face. She began to jiggle them in front of me. I leaned in with my mouth open and she let me lick each nipple before stepping back again, still jiggling.

She released her breasts, and they bounced lightly as she slid her hands down her body slowly towards the strap of her thong. She teased the straps down just a little before pulling them up again. She looked over at Molly and I followed her eyes as Molly did the same thing. I saw Molly turn around, showing her ass to Peter. Heather followed her and she backed her ass towards my face and began to shake it at me. Her arousal smelled even stronger.

She was close enough that I leaned in and licked her right ass cheek.

She squealed lightly and moved away a half-step. She then pulled the back of the waist band of the thong over her beautiful ass and stepped out of them. She turned around and placed her damp thong over my face. The thong was small, and my vision was only partially obscured by the thong, but I could see her bare pussy, glistening with her juices. I removed the thong and absently put it in my mouth, tasting her musky favor.

Heather smiled and gently reached for my cock, her mouth open and moving towards my cock, when Molly interrupted her.

"Not yet," she smiled, "They need seasoning!"

We all looked at Molly.

Molly smiled as she came over to me, placed her legs on either side of the chair and slid herself over my cock, enveloping me in her warm, wet, velvety folds. She moved her hips back and forth, while taking my wrists and placing my hands firmly on her breasts.

"Don't you dare cum!" she warned as she removed Heather's thong from my mouth and threw it behind me.

Heather caught her meaning and straddled Peter's lap.

I was straining hard to keep from coming when Molly lifted herself off me and helped Heather dismount Peter.

Heather then came back and cupped my shaven balls in one hand, held my straining cock in the other and wrapped her soft lips around my pole. I could feel her tongue moving back and forth under the tip as she continued to look me in the eyes. I let out a contented sigh as I came into her waiting mouth. She swallowed quickly, but I was so aroused from the performance that cum leaked from the corners of her mouth.

She still hadn't swallowed the last of my load when Molly came over and pulled Heather's mouth in for a kiss. Peter had come in her mouth and the two girls shared our combined semen. Molly then licked the drippings on Heather's face.

"That was so fucking hot!" Peter said.

"I almost blew my load just watching you two," I said.

Molly looked at Heather and then turned to us.

"Now it's your turn, guys," she said. "We're both dripping and in need of some serious tongue action. It's time to see which of you is the best pussy-licker!"

Molly gave me a quick look and a wink. I nodded.

The girls positioned themselves on the beds. Molly was on Peter's and Heather was on mine.

Peter and I crawled up the foot of our beds, but Molly stopped us.

"Wait for my signal," she said.

I placed my hands under Heather's ass to elevate her opening. I could see some of her juices had already started to run down her thighs in anticipation.

"No offense, Tom," Heather said, "but my money's on Peter. Ever since that pizza party and the strange dreams we had, he's been an incredible pussy licker. I can't imagine anything better than that."

"No offense taken," I replied, ""But Molly's been teaching me a thing or two."

"Gentlemen," Molly giggled, "On your pussies. Get set. Go!"

Peter and I started in at once. I began gently, teasingly around Heather's inner lips. Heather squirmed. She was already close to cumming from the strip tease and passionate embrace with Molly. I could hear Molly moaning and I knew I didn't have much time. I used the flat of my tongue to lick upwards and brush against Heather's swollen clit. She squealed and started to spasm her inner muscles. Her thighs were closing around my head. I moved my tongue back down into her and magically extended it until the tip of my tongue was at her g-spot. Heather held my head between her legs and closed her thighs as she climaxed hard against me. I heard a muffled scream from her as her body shook. I continued to wiggle the tip of my tongue against her g-spot as much as I could while her pussy squeezed against me.

I could hear Heather saying" "Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod" distantly through my covered ears. Breathing was becoming a problem, but I continued to move the tip of my tongue back and forth. Her juices were flowing past my mouth and chin.

"OH FUCK!" she screamed as a new flood of her secretions flowed past me.

I retracted my tongue to its normal length and moved my head slightly upwards against the pressure of her hands and thighs. I could now breathe through my nose, but I also had access to her clit. I wiggled my tongue against her nub until I heard Heather gasp, "Stop . . . Please . . . Stop!"

When I looked up, I saw Heather with both hands clutching her boobs. Her chest was heaving, and her head was thrown back on the bed as she caught her breath.

I looked over towards Peter's bed. Molly was propped up on her elbows smiling broadly. Peter's head was popped up between Molly's legs. His mouth was open in disbelief as he looked us.

"Holy shit, Ward!" He said, "What the hell did you do?"

I smiled, "I told you. Molly's been teaching me a thing or two."

It took several minutes for Heather to recover. She looked at me and smiled. Then she looked over at Molly.

"Oh my god Molly," she finally said, "When you told me he was good, I had no idea. I swear, I could feel his tongue all the way up to my g-spot! I don't suppose you guys could hang around for a few more days and teach Peter your technique . . . although maybe you shouldn't. I don't think I could live that long."

I laughed.

"I'm pretty sure you were turned on before I started," I said, "But I'm glad you enjoyed it!"

Heather scooted to the side of the bed, and I crawled up beside her. She began kissing me and licking her own juices off my face. I reached over and started to caress her breasts, enjoying the feeling of her soft skin against my palm.

"Mmmm," she moaned softly, "You found my kryptonite. I love the feel of those rough hands on my breasts."

"And I love the feel of your soft breasts on my hands," I smiled back, "Why don't you lie back and let me make you feel good?"

"I thought I was supposed to be the one to make you feel good," she smiled, "Ohhh!"

I lightly grazed her nipple as she spoke. I had my own plans for her that we would both enjoy.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked with her eyes half closed.

"Just lie on your back and enjoy!"

As she shifted onto her back, I straddled her hips, resting on my knees with only light weight on her pelvis. I reached forward with both hands to massage the undersides of her generous breasts. After a couple of minutes, I lightly touched her hard nipples with my thumbs. She let out a contented sigh.

My cock rested on her stomach and began to stiffen. She smiled and reached down to gently stroke it while I continued to caress her breasts. Every so often, I would move my calloused palms across her nipples. With each pass of my palms, her vocalizations increased from a contented sigh to a satisfied moan. My cock got harder and longer as she continued to stroke me.

I felt her hips squirming underneath me and I rocked back and forth slightly. My shaved ball sack rubbed against her outer lips and clit.

"I want you inside me," she said softly.

I smiled.

"Let's switch positions," I said.

Heather's eyes lit up and her smile widened.

It wasn't until we were in the process of changing positions that I became aware of what was going on in Peter's bed. Molly was on her hands and knees as Peter fucked her from behind. Molly moaned softly with each stroke.

"Ohh. Ohh. Ohh."

Both she and Peter were panting hard.

Heather looked over at them and smiled as she held my cock steady, poised at the wet opening between her legs. She looked back at me and smiled as she slowly lowered herself onto my pole. She held her breath as she slid me inside her. The velvety softness of her pussy changed slightly as her internal muscles gripped my cock as her lips swallowed my cock. She tried to hold back, but her face reflected the enjoyment she was getting from having a cock inside her.

When our hips met, she just sat there for a few moments to savor the feeling. I twitched my cock a couple of times out of reflex from the pleasurable sensation. She smiled at the twitch and rocked her hips back and forth, massaging my cock inside her and rubbing her clit against my pubic bone. She threw her head back and moaned.

She looked like a blonde goddess riding my cock. Her silky blonde hair flowed past her shoulders. Her firm breasts were pushed forward as she arched her back. Her nipples were hard and begged for attention.

I reached up and gently caressed her breasts, avoiding the nipples at first. She squeezed her pussy and another moan escaped past her lips.

Without warning, I pinched her nipples and magically extended my cock an additional two inches. She screamed as her orgasm washed over her. Her muscular spasms milked my cock repeatedly until my balls contracted and I shot my cum deep inside her. I moaned as she collapsed onto my chest, her tight hole still milking my cock.

Applause came from the other bed. Molly and Peter sat on the bed watching us, presumably having climaxed earlier.

"That looked hot!" Molly said, still panting slightly.

"You guys looked amazing!" Peter added, also still catching his breath.

After a couple of minutes, Molly stood up, holding her hands between her legs.

"Let's pushed the beds together," she said and started to walk towards the bathroom with her hands still between her legs.

Heather followed her, one hand over her pussy lips as well.

Peter and I pushed the beds together and waited for the girls to return. When they got back, we took our turns in the bathroom.

When we got back in the room, the girls were in a sixty-nine-position eating each other out! Heather was on top while Molly was licking Heather's clit like a lollypop.

Peter and I looked at each other. He pointed towards Heather's pussy.

"I got heads, Ward," he said, "You take tails."

Having just cum not even 5 minutes ago, my cock was only semi-erect at best. Molly must have heard Peter, because she stopped licking Heather, put her head back down and crooked a "come here" motion with her index finger.

I kneeled next to Molly's head, and she put my cock in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the sensitive tip. I fingered Heather's pussy and clit while Molly sucked me into an erection.

Looking across Heather's back, I could see Peter's cock in her mouth while Peter reached down to finger Molly's pussy. We were all moaning and cooing pleasurably.

Once my cock was hard enough, Molly's hand placed the tip of my cock against Heather's wet vaginal opening. I placed my hands on Heather's hips as I slid into her.

Heather moaned into Peter's cock. He held her head while I gripped her hips. Peter and I looked at each other across Heather's back and began to coordinate our thrusts in and out together. I felt Molly licking and sucking my hairless balls. I also felt her hand brush against my cock as I moved in and out. She was rubbing Heather's clit while Heather was spit-roasted between Peter and myself.

As Peter and I continued to push ourselves in and out of Heather, I could see her face getting closer and closer to Peter's pelvis. His nine-inch cock was deep in her throat. When Heather started gagging, I stopped pushing and Peter pulled his cock out of her mouth. His cock was covered in thick saliva, with a strand connecting to her mouth.

Once she recovered, Heather grabbed Peter's cock and put it back in her mouth and pushed herself back against me. I started thrusting again, while Peter held himself still while Heather focused her tongue and mouth on the tip of his cock.

I was still thrusting into Heather when I leaned over and reached under her to fondle her swaying breasts. I massaged her right breast, but my left hand was blocked by a feminine hand already there; Molly's. I added my hand to Molly's and Heather moaned louder and squeezed my cock inside her.

I looked at Peter and smiled. He understood my meaning and joined me and Molly in fondling Heather's breast. Now with five hands pinching her nipples and fondling her, Heather's entire body spasmed in an orgasm. She arched her back and squeezed hard on my cock. She turned her head, pulling Peter's cock out of her mouth and screamed with pleasure.

Peter must have just started to cum when Heather moved her head, because he sprayed his seed on Heather's face and hair. Feeling Heather's orgasm and watching Peter cum sent me over the edge and I moaned loudly and started to cum. Molly reached up and pulled my cock out of Heather's spasming hole and put me in her mouth to suck Heather's juices and my seed into her mouth.

Heather was still in the final throes of her climax when she fell sideways onto the bed facing Molly's knees. Peter followed Heather sideways with his head facing the middle of Heather's back. His arm draped across Heather's upper body and his hand still held her boob. I pitched forward on Molly's other side, my head near her shins.

We must have fallen asleep like that, for the next thing I remember is waking up with a hand around my cock and a warm mouth and soft tongue sweetly sucking the tip. Molly smiled with my tool between her soft lips. My head was resting on my outstretched arm, but my hand was wrapped around Peter's cock. I picked my head up and saw Heather's fingers moving gently inside Molly's pussy while Peter's hand was resting on Heather's breast.

I took my hand off of Peter's cock and sat up and looked at the clock. Molly took my cock out of her mouth.

"What time is it?" she asked.

"At little after one," I replied.

"Go back to sleep, Ward," she said as she put me back in her mouth.

I think she fell asleep almost immediately with me in her mouth.

I put my head back on my arm. I could feel Peter's cock with my hand. I wrapped my hand back around his cock, squeezing it lightly before falling back to sleep.

*******

Next Chapter: Sex makes the magic happen or the other way around.

12