Molly’s adventures: Paid housework

Story Info
Molly gets lucky cleaning for a mature couple.
2.4k words
4.21
8.9k
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlonThor
AlonThor
75 Followers

Please read my other Molly stories for more background, no particular order.

I apologise for any mistakes but in my defense I have tried to get editorial assistance several times but to no avail and English is not my first language. Spell and grammar check is set to Australian English.

Disclaimer: This story is fiction. Any resemblance of real people or places is coincidental. All characters are 18 year of age or older. Please do NOT read if you don't like femdom, anal play, caning, domination, submission, chastity, or masturbation. You may also come across various other elements of BDSM.

Copyright: Author

***

She just couldn't help it. If anyone paid her significant attention she'd want to fuck them. Working at the local gym might have seemed like a bad idea given her 'infliction' but everyone was so self obsessed that she went unnoticed. That is until that day.

She just served an older man hot chocolate. He came to swim everyday and never went to the gym. Skinny and bold but fit, for his age, probably about three times her own age.

Molly had just turned 22 the month before. Not that anyone had noticed or cared and she was used to that. No one had cared when she dropped out of school or when she had left home. Well, except for uncle Bob, why does every family have an uncle Bob, she wondered. Anyway, he had been really old but he took her in, in return for her looking after the house. She didn't have to look after him as he had a nurse. When he died he left the house, car, and what little money he had left to her.

Molly must have stayed longer than she intended at the table after serving the gentleman his hot chocolate lost in her own thoughts.

"You are always here, even on weekends." The older man said. It was a Sunday.

"Oh, yes, sorry I was in memory land. And yes, I work most days, I must pay the bills, you know."

This was only partly true as she didn't have that many or big bills even managing to save and investing in shares.

"I know. Do you need any extra work?"

"Sure, what do you have in mind?" Molly liked him, his eyes were alive and caring.

"Cleaning, sorting, selling, and throwing away stuff. My wife and I have a big house that we have lived in for nearly 40 years and we have always been too busy working to go through our stuff."

"Sure, count me in, I looked after my uncle's house so I can clean and also fix things if needed."

"Perfect. How about Tuesdays and Thursdays after you finish here in the afternoon?"

"Sure."

The man wrote his address and phone number on a card and gave her the card. "See you on Tuesday."

Molly walked away and she was sure that the man was watching her ass in the tight black yoga pants and black t-shirt. By the way, how did he know when she finished work? He really must have been paying attention to her. She could feel her mind leave sanity behind and move into sexland. She went into the back office and rubbed her clit until she came. Fuck, she needed that. Just as well that there were not too many customers and that there was another staff member to cover for her.

Nick watched her leave as he lifted the cup to his lips. She was the perfect little wall flower and what a cute perky ass, no tits really but that would just make her all the better, wanting to please. Her brown hair was thick and curly. He fantasizes about watching his wife cut Molly's hair off and shave her head bald. Unlikely but one can fantasize he thought and tasted his hot chocolate.

***

Molly had now been cleaning and sorting at Nick's house for a few weeks. It was a lot of work as the house was full of stuff. It was almost like a hoarder's house but it was relatively clean and organised.

Molly loved seeing how her work made a difference and she also loved the attention from Nick. No man had been interested in her like this before. Nick would always start her afternoon by offering her a hot or cold drink as well as biscuits. Molly was a bit hesitant at first wondering if he would drug and rape her but he always had some drink and biscuits too and the stuff was really nice and so was Nick.

She loved working in the kitchen. It was really sunny and bright in there and she really worked up a sweat in her tight shorts and tank top. It didn't spoil her work that she'd caught Nick sneak a look at her ass when she was on all fours and he just happened to need a glass of water. Fuck she wanted a thick cock in her pussy. She thought she might even do Nick's, she'd let him take her from behind.

One day Molly just had to have her sexual appetite satisfied. It was a record hot day and she was drinking iced tea and eating TimTams directly out of the fridge.

"Almost, too hot to work today?" Nick said.

"Yes, but there are ways. If you don't mind?" Said Molly.

"Oh."

Molly took her tank top off. She was wearing a nice black sports bra underneath.

"Disappointed?" She asked.

"Eh, no, yes, you are a very beautiful young woman."

"You don't mind, do you? if I just work in my underwear?"

"No, not at all."

"Good." Molly stood up and took her shorts off. Showing off her plain old black g-string underwear. "Sorry, they are nothing fancy." She said smiling as Nick steered at her body. She really was a temptress as her paternal bible thumping grandmother had said on more than one occasion. Or maybe just a woman of nature like her maternal grandmother had said.

"Do you think that your wife mind's you look at me like this?" Said Molly. She had never seen Nick's wife but judging from the photos she was probably 20 years younger than him, probably a trophy wife.

"No." Was all that Nick said.

"Would she mind if I took it all off. If I bent over the kitchen bench and asked you to fuck me?"

"No."

Molly took off her bra and g-string. Then she bent over the bench, never losing eye contact with Nick.

Nick took off his t-shirt and shorts. His cock was way ahead of him and ready. Nick could not take his eyes off Molly. Such a hot body and she wanted to fuck him. He had only ever fantasized about it, never really thinking it would come true.

Molly could feel his soft hands stroking her back and ass then she felt him kissing her ass. Working his way towards her pussy.

Good, it felt so good she thought.

Nick could taste the sweat on her ass and spread her cheeks. He liked her pussy and savored the taste. She tasted like strawberries. Her juices were flowing well; it was more like a waterfall down her legs. She was so horney. He sucked on her pussy lips and her clit. His tongue was firm yet gentle, keeping up a steady rhythm that was driving her brain to happy land. His hands rubbed her ass and thighs. His fingertips picked up how she liked to be touched through any minor responses. She came and he eased off letting her recover a little. His tongue moved up to her asshole and then back again. Molly had never had someone go down on her ass before. Nick's fingers played with her pussy while his tongue played with her starfish. Her clit was growing again as she pushed it against the table.

After what seemed like not enough time he stopped licking her starfish and licked his way up her back and to her neck. She turned her head and kissed him. She just had to taste him after what he had done for her. He tasted good. His cock was perfectly positioned as he pressed it against her pussy. Her pussy welcomed his cock.

It had been a bit of a drought. Molly could feel his thick cock filling her pussy, giving her that wonderful feeling when her pussy was stretched to its limit. She could take a thicker cock but it had been a while since she had used her thickest dildo. A dildo felt good but NIck's cock was even better.

Molly had never had anyone make love to her like this. Wow, Nick really knew what he was doing with his tongue, cock, and fingers. She pressed her tits into the table and came as he pumped his seed into her pussy. Nick kissed her gently as they both caught their breath. Her pussy had pushed his cock out when she came just after him. She could now feel his cock between her ass cheeks moving up and down over her asshole. Fuck it felt nice to have a cock stretch her pussy out again, been way to long.

Nick loved the taste and smell of Molly's pussy and feeling her pussy welcoming and milking his cock had been fantastic. He had not lasted very long but long enough. He reached under her and started playing with her clit with his fingers.

Molly felt yet another orgasm build. After she came she just lay there and enjoyed thinking about his thick cock pounding her from behind. When he'd come she had felt his cock spurt its cum into her. Now Nick sat on one of the kitchen chairs as Molly slithered off the table and onto the floor. She made her way over to him and sucked his cock clean of her own pussy juices and his cum.

"You better stop distracting me from my work. Out of the kitchen." Molly said as she put her string and bra back on.

Nick smiled at her, took his shorts and went to his study. As he walked away from her she checked his ass out. Not bad for an old bloke she thought but was that a scratch on this ass, a thin faded red line. Too straight to be a scratch mark after his wife. Was that a mark after a cane?

***

A Tuesday fuck in the kitchen became a regular thing. But one Tuesday things changed. Nick's wife, Helga, came home early. Usually, Molly was gone before Helga came home from her afternoon exercise routine with her friends but this Tuesday Helga came home as NIck unloaded his cum in Molly's pussy. He made it out of the kitchen but Molly had only just put her bra and panties on before Helga walked into the kitchen in her loose fitting activewear and tight top covered with a zipped hoodie. Her blond hair was pulled back in a practical ponytail.

"Oh, hello, you must be Molly?" She extended her hand while checking Molly out with her warm blue eyes..

"Yes, I am Molly, so sorry, it is just so hot and your husband just stays in his office, so I thought..."

"Don't worry about it. And I know he fucks you on Tuesdays."

Molly's jaw dropped.

"I can see he didn't finish in your mouth or maybe you are a good girl that swallows."

"Yes, no, eh what?"

"I allow him to cum once a week. Otherwise he is - well why don't we see him in his office and I will show you."

Molly put on the rest of her clothes and followed Helga into the study. "I am so sorry, I just get so horney and your husband is so nice."

"Don't worry about it, didn't you hear that I said I allow him to cum once a week?"

Nick was standing naked next to a big oak desk as they walked in, his hands were behind his head. On the desk was a key and a chastity cage.

Helga took up the cage. "You know what this is?"

"No." Molly said.

"It keeps your man in check and my Nick is only allowed out once a week to satisfy your horney ass - and his."

"Now you lock him up. I will show you and then you can try. You need to learn."

Molly put his balls though the ring part first and then pushed his cock through, it was trying to get hard again. She then put the cage on and locked it, handing the key to Helga.

"And now the padlock through his PA piercing."

"What?" Molly hadn't even noticed it when giving Nick head but now that she thought about it. She locked the cage to the cock with the padlock. She assumed Helga had the key.

"So as you can see he is locked for the rest of the week. How often do you mastrubate Molly?"

"Eh, once or twice a day."

"Nice. What do you use or do you just use your fingers?" While still looking at Molly, Helga talked to Nick and said "you know what to do Nick". Nick bent over the desk as Helga picked up a cane that had been on the desk. Molly wondered how she had not seen it but at least now she knew the origins of the red marks on Nick's ass.

Helga handed Molly the cane. Let's test your aim.

Molly gave Nick a light tap on his ass with the cane.

"Harder." Said Helga and Molly tried again.

After a bit of practice Molly was getting more confident.

"Well done." Helga said as she took the cane from Molly. "Take off your undies and put them in his mouth."

"But they are full..." Molly didn't finish, the look on Helga's face was friendly but firm. Molly took her undies off and stuffed them into Nick's open mouth allowing him to suck his own cum out of them along with her juices. Helga then proceeded to give Nick a caning. When she was finished. Nick had tears in his eyes and his ass was bleeding in a few places.

Molly did not know how her hand had found its way to her own clit as she watched the caning but boy oh boy did she cum.

Molly had fun and wild dreams that night.

*** The End ***

AlonThor
AlonThor
75 Followers