Mom Pounded Expanded Edition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle looked down at her dainty white hands stroking Nigel's huge black cock. It was too dry. Her left hand left the shaft. She never took her eyes off Big Nig while her hand fumbled around in her bag, finding her phone, hairbrush, and purse before closing around the bottle of tanning oil. She pulled it out, flipping the lid open with her thumb. She turned the bottle upside down and squirted the oil over Nigel's 12" cock. The hand still stroking it instantly glided more smoothly along the shaft.

"Dats better," he grunted.

She went back to jerking him with both hands, twisting them around, trying to please him. Beneath the huge cock hung a pair of testicles sized to go along with a foot-long cock. They were dark black, wrinkled, and hairy. The one on his left hung lower, but the one on his right was a good deal larger. She removed one hand from his shaft long enough to heft one of Nigel's big balls, feeling each one's weight in her palm.

Michelle returned her hand to his shaft and let her eyes roam up Nigel's imposing body. His stomach was ripped with flawless abs leading up to a broad muscular chest. Nigel Jefferson would have been at home in a bodybuilding competition or gracing the cover of a muscle and fitness magazine.

"Aren't you close?" she asked, her arms tiring.

"Not this soon," he said. "Try talking to him."

"What?"

"Big Nig likes compliments, white girl."

"Your cock is so big! I've never seen anything like it."

"You're lucky I'm letting you jerk it off."

"I'm lucky?" she stuttered indignantly. The most popular girl in school was in a dirty bathroom stall giving a black drug dealing ex-con a hand job and she was lucky?

"Thank me."

"I..." Michelle stared at the coronal ridge and down the thick shaft to the large patch of curly black pubes on Nigel's crotch. Fuck, she was lucky. "Thank you for showing me your big black cock, Nigel," she said sincerely. "And thank you for letting me jerk you off, Big Nig." Big Nig responded by spitting out another geyser of precum.

"You privileged, white girl. I bet that white boy you was dating ain't got nothing compared to Big Nig."

"Darren! Fuck no, Nigel. You're twice as big, bigger. His penis is pathetic."

"Give Big Nig a kiss, white girl."

"No, I can't..." Why not? She asked herself. The head wasn't far from her lips. She sat up and leaned forward, planting her lips on the tip of Nigel's cock. It immediately squirted again wetting her lips, but she didn't care, nor did she remove her mouth from the tip. She parted her lips, stretched her mouth open, and began sucking the end of Nigel's black cock, her eyes staring up at Nigel's hard body and meeting his dark cruel eyes.

"Now we talking," grunted Nigel. "Suck that black cock, white girl."

Michelle bobbed her mouth over the head while jerking off the shaft with both hands. She wondered how this escalated so quickly. All she wanted was to see it. Now she was sucking the end of a foot-long black cock while jerking off the shaft with both hands. Her only regret was that the head of his cock tasted like the tanning oil and not the man. She glanced sideways at the stick figure of her mom staring at her, judging her.

"Ya, keep this up white girl and ya gonna get blacked. No more white dicks for you. You gonna be black only."

Michelle groaned around the head of his cock. His crass way of talking was only turning her on more. Her pussy was soaked and her nipples were hard little rockets poking out through her swimsuit. She pulled her mouth off his cock, "Just don't cum in my mouth."

"You'll know when he's close, but I'm gonna cum down your throat." Nigel stared arrogantly down at her. "If you don't like it, you can quit now and get your white ass out of here. I got plenty of bitches I can call willing to swallow Big Nig's nut."

Michelle stared up at him in surprise for a moment. Her hands still glided up and down his shaft. She kept eye contact as she leaned forward and kissed Big Nig again before opening her mouth wide around the head. She went back to sucking the tip of his cock. In more ways than one, Nigel was more of a real man than Darren. Darren had lied to her about cumming in her mouth. Nigel just flat out told her he was going to do it, and if she didn't like it she could leave. It made her respect him more than her ex-boyfriend.

"Aren't you close?" she asked, after sucking him for ten minutes. Her arms were tired and her jaw was sore from holding it open.

"This will help," he said, bending down, grabbing her swimsuit shoulder straps, and pulling them down. She left his cock bobbing long enough to wiggle her suit down under her breasts. She sighed when her aching nipples stopped rubbing against her bathing suit. Nigel's expression pleased her. He stared at her tits with as much surprise as she had after seeing his cock for the first time. "Damn gurl, thems some big white titties."

"Thank you," she replied. Now it was her turn to smirk at him as she leaned forward and went back to work on his cock.

Another five minutes passed and she noticed his cock swelled and hardened even more. He was close. She almost wanted to gag remembering the horrible taste of Darren's seed on her tongue. Judging by Nigel's oversized balls, there would be a lot more of the nasty stuff.

The next five minutes passed quickly. Nigel was groaning now. His cock had grown so large that it was closer to thirteen inches. This was it! She began to pull her mouth off the head of his cock. However, just as the crown slid under her upper lip, Big Nig jerked violently. Her mouth filled with semen so quickly, her cheeks bulged out and the viscous white fluid poured down her chin.

She reared back in horror involuntarily gulping, his cock jerking again, his hot seed splattering all over her face and bare breasts. She aimed his cock away from her face, another blast splattering against the partition between the stalls. Just as it was spraying another wad against the wall, her brain registered that his hot seed hadn't tasted repulsive at all. It tasted pleasant and suddenly she wanted more. She pulled his cock back towards her mouth. It spits out another strand of cum that hit her neck and chest before she could clamp her lips back around the head.

No more explosions of semen filled her mouth, but his cock kept ejaculating long strands of his delicious seed into her mouth. This made it easier to swallow and taste him. Her hands jerked his shaft, milking it for as much cum as she could get and not stopping until she'd drained his balls. Michelle pulled her head back thoroughly satisfied with her meal, her tongue lapping up one last pearl of cum from the tip of Big Nig.

"Wow," she said, releasing his cock and sitting back. Big Nig bobbed in front of him, still rock hard.

"You look good with my nut on you, white girl," he said. Michelle blushed. Nigel bent down and grabbed his swimsuit. Big Nig had finally gone limp but was still over a foot long. Nigel's face was close to hers. He leaned in and kissed her, not caring that his cum was still on her face or that his cock had just been in her mouth. Michelle kissed him back, letting their tongues dance before he stood up and shoved Big Nig back into his swimsuit. "Meet me outside," he said before turning and leaving.

Michelle pulled some toilet paper down and wiped her face. She left the semen on her chest and tits and pulled her swimsuit back up over it. There was some cum visible on her chest, so she wiped that up too.

Michelle grabbed her bag and stood. The stall wall had several substantial splatters of semen on it. Some of it was clear, but most were white with large chunks of cum slowly sliding down the wall. As she stared, one large chunk of semen slowly engulfed the stick figure of her mom.

**********

Outside, the pool had gotten more crowded. That's why she always came early to practice her laps even if it was colder. Nigel was standing near the entrance gate, a towel over his shoulders and sunglasses on. His feet were in sliders. He looked at his phone. "Big Nig wants to play with you more, white girl," he said. Michelle nodded in agreement. "Gimme yo digits."

That night while lying in bed her mind mulling over and over the events of the day, Nigel sent her a dick pick of Big Nig erect with the words, "Miss me?"

Michelle became completely obsessed with it. She was eager to see it in the flesh again. She wanted to jerk it off again. She wanted it in her mouth, to learn to take him deep down her throat, and she wanted to taste his seed again. Slowly, her pussy began craving it too.

Michelle fingered herself until she had an orgasm while staring at that dick pic and remembering the events of the day.

Now, a week later, she'd woke up hornier than ever and was fingering herself again. She got close to an orgasm but had to grab her phone and bring up the picture of Big Nig before she could cum.

**********

Megan was making bacon and eggs when Michelle came downstairs for school. "You're wearing that?" asked Megan.

"What's wrong with this outfit?" asked Michelle. "I look hot."

"You look like a slut," Megan stared at her daughter. She was wearing tight jeans with rips and tears and a sleeveless halter that bared her belly. They hadn't let teens wear clothes like that back when she was in high school. "Where did you learn to dress like that anyway?"

"I learned it from you, Mom," said Michelle in disbelief. "Your boobs are falling out of that dress

"Our boobs are Granny Tvillingberg's fault. You're not far behind and you'll catch up when you have your first child, Maybe even pass me." Megan flushed slightly. "Besides, I'm an adult."

"Then I won't have kids and I'm legally an adult. I can wear what I want," said Megan, sitting and absentmindedly eating from her plate while tapping on her phone.

"You're still a high school student."

"Can I go out with Nigel tonight?" asked Michelle, changing the subject.

"You're not hanging out with anyone until you get your grades back up."

"Ohmygod! When did you turn into such a bitch?"

Megan was taken aback. "About the same time, you did," she said softly.

"I gotta go."

"Michelle, what happened to us? We always had such fun together." Megan's relationship with her daughter kept the loneliness of an absent husband at bay. They'd vacationed together. Megan had given her swimming lessons. They'd been as close as a mother and daughter can be. "I miss spending time with you. We make a great team. We raised the most money for the cheerleading squad at the bikini carwash."

"Ohmygod, you're unbelievable," said Michelle. "What happened to us? You happened. I wanted to do the carwash with my friends, not my mom. And we raised the most money because all the boys came to look at you." Michelle stormed out of the house and headed for the garage.

Megan followed. "Michelle, I'm sorry. You should have said something."

"Why? You don't listen to me."

"How can I make this better?"

That stopped Michelle. "Let me go out with Nigel tonight."

"Okay."

"Really?" asked Michelle. She'd already decided she wanted to try to deep-throat Big Nig tonight.

"Yes. But I have to meet him."

Michelle's joyful expression fell immediately. "I don't want you to meet him."

"What? Why not?"

"Because you won't like him and you steal all my boyfriends."

"What are you talking about? I don't steal your boyfriends. Your father is the only man I've ever even kissed. You've had boys sniffing around you for years."

"They come to see you. There's a fucking caricature of you on the wall of the men's room at the pool."

"Language young lady! Well, I hope you covered it up."

Michelle pictured Nigel's white semen slowly engulfing the image of her mother. "Yeah, I covered it up. Nigel covered it up for me."

"Well, he doesn't sound all that bad. Let me meet him and you can hang out with him. I'll wear something conservative and if that's not good enough, we can wait until your father gets home and he can meet Nigel. Your father loved Darren and I'm sure he'll like Nigel. Whatever happened to you and Darren anyway?"

Michelle got in her car and looked at her mother coldly. "I caught him jerking off in your bedroom and sniffing your panties while staring out the window at you in one of your mini bikinis."

Megan was bent over Michelle's convertible. She reared up. "What?"

"You heard me. Now, get out of the way." Michelle pressed the gas and drove out of the garage.

Megan stared off into space, her mouth hanging open in shock. She remembered the fight, the breakup. It had been the first warm day and she'd been lying out in one of her small string bikinis trying to get some sun. She'd been half asleep but woke up to Michelle's yelling and Darren storming out of the house. Michelle had never told her why they broke up, but that was about the time her attitude and anger developed toward her mom.

Megan headed back into the house to clean up breakfast.

Funny, but she couldn't help wondering what panties Darren had been sniffing.

**********

Megan grabbed her keys and purse from the nightstand beside her bed. Her eyes fell on the drawer holding her dildos. She still had the need between her legs, but it had been sated by her orgasm a few hours earlier or at least temporarily sated. She hated this time of the month almost as much as she hated the other time of the month. The woman hesitated, considering another session, her hands moving down to the hem of her dress. Easy enough to pull it off over her head. When I got back, she thought.

Megan didn't like her growing dependence on the dildo. She'd always had a high sex drive, higher than Frank's and she was always up for a tussle in bed if Frank was equally "up" for it. She was also at her sexual peak and with Frank away so much, a dildo was a necessity. A lot of it was also stress relief from dealing with a teenage daughter. Between her ovulation horniness and needing to relieve some stress after her fight with Michelle she was ready for another round with her dildo and probably another just before Michelle got home from school and yet another just before bed to help her sleep that night. There was no such thing as too many orgasms.

But not right now.

She'd wait until after the supermarket and have another session after her afternoon workout. Exercising got her blood flowing in more ways than one.

She paused in front of the mirror. Michelle was right, her tits were practically falling out of her dress. More than half of her breast flesh was exposed. It was too hot to wear a lot, but it wouldn't hurt to cover up a bit more, especially when Michelle had boys over. It was all her Swedish Mormor's fault. All the Tvilligberg women had substantial breasts. The surname even meant "twin mountains."

She didn't even hate them. She liked the attention they brought to her. She'd been the most popular girl at school when she was her daughter's age. Men bent over backward to help her with anything she needed. The dress she was wearing now saved her from a speeding ticket. It wasn't just her tits either. Since firm well-rounded rear ends became the thing, she worked to make her ass stand out. Her legs were fit and lean, her belly flat, and she even had cute feet on display in flip-flops. And if she'd been a flat-chested twig, men would still have stared at her as she was breathtakingly beautiful.

But so was Michelle?

Don't be jealous honey, she thought. There will come I time when I'm jealous of your youthful looks.

Megan left to do her morning shopping. Her mind was so focused on her fight with Michelle, that she barely noticed the produce man checking her out. However, she flashed him a grateful smile when he offered to get her some ripe bananas from the back.

Back home, she put away the groceries and pulled her dress over her head as she climbed the stairs. Just the thought of masturbating was putting her in a better mood and her nipples were sticking out as she entered the bedroom.

Megan lay on the bed naked and placed both dildos beside her. She started with the small vibrator letting it shake against her labia until she was wet enough to take it. "Surprise!" yelled Frank, stepping into the room. "Whoops, caught me, baby," she purred. "Come fuck me."

"Sure thing, babe," said her husband slowly fading from her mind as she moaned.

Frank turned younger, morphing into... Darren! "Yes," she cried out loud. Had he masturbated while staring at her while sunbathing? "Why jerk off, when you can have me, Darren," she mumbled. "I'd sure love to fuck you, Mrs. Mulvaney," said Darren, pulling his football uniform pants down, a big hardening penis springing up. "Then fuck me, Darren," she told him, switching dildos, needing the bigger one to match the fantasy cock sticking out between Darren's legs.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she mumbled, cumming hard around the large vibrator as she pictured her daughter's ex-boyfriend on top of her.

Afterward, she felt guilty, but it had been an enjoyable orgasm and her needy pussy had received satisfaction.

Her exercise outfit was as sexy as anything she wore. The leggings hugged her firm legs and bubble butt cheeks. Her belly was exposed and the tight sports bra wasn't enough to stop her tits from bouncing while she jogged. More than one male driver had been distracted enough by her to slam his brakes, but she hadn't caused any accidents so far.

She ran forty minutes to the gym. Her hour workout at the gym was where she worked up a sweat. She did some weight training, exercise bikes, and circuit training. She had a protein shake for lunch. Then it was a forty-minute run back home, uphill and more strenuous. Once home, she rolled out her yoga mat and spent a half hour in the yard working through her forms. She also spent another half hour sitting cross-legged and meditating.

Megan controlled her breathing and meditation. She focused, removing all her concerns from her head, especially about Michelle as well as her loneliness. Today, her ovulation and horniness interfered with her ability to focus. Her brain kept drifting back to her earlier fantasy about Darren.

By the time her meditation session was done, she was more than ready to strip off her workout clothes and have her third session with her large dildo while fantasizing about Darren again. She skipped the smaller one entirely.

**********

Megan needed to water her garden, but first, she called a friend of hers in the PTA. The "friend" didn't care for her too much. During the cheerleading fundraiser, her husband drove through Megan and Michelle's car wash line instead of his daughters. Plus, he'd been drunk at a Christmas party and tried to kiss Megan under the mistletoe. Still, she answered the phone.

"Hi Claire," she said into her phone. "I was wondering if you could help me with something?" She strolled over to the hose while talking and turned the water on. "Michelle's become infatuated with some boy named Nigel... What's wrong? Prison! Selling drugs!" Megan listened in horror that this was the sort of boy her little angel was infatuated with. "What's a 20-year-old doing in high school? What do you mean he fucked Mrs. Heathcock? Oh my god! Thanks for your help."

Megan watered her garden in total disbelief at what she'd just heard. Despite all the information Claire had given her, Megan still felt like Claire had held back something. Megan knew one thing for certain, Nigel Jefferson was bad news and there was no way she would allow Michelle to date someone like that.

**********

Michelle came home and headed straight to her room, only coming down for dinner. The women always ate a light dinner to keep their calorie intake low. Tonight, Megan made a salad with chicken strips. Michelle ate quietly staring at and tapping into her phone the entire time.