Mom, You'll Beg for My Cock Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't have my son, but I'm feeling special tonight," I said softly. "If he were to come home to me, I'd want to look sexy for him."

I walked to the bureau and opened my lingerie drawer. I knew what I was looking for and quickly found it. Glen had bought me a black, lacy, and very see-through bra, panty, and garter set. I laid each piece out on the bed. I picked up the bra, shook my head, and tossed it to the floor. Panties? "Fuck no," I mumbled and tossed them on the floor. I slipped the garter on, then the stockings. Once connected, I moved back to the mirror.

"If Chance found me in this, I don't think I could keep him from fucking my brains out," I said with a Cheshire Cat smile. "I guess this will have to do."

I could feel the juices leaking from my pussy as I walked back to the bed. I found my wand and took my time getting comfortable. I planned to make this last for a good, long time. I fell asleep after several orgasms.

**** **** **** **** **** ****

My dreams were very strange. Chance and I were both naked and trying to fuck but we could never connect. I would run to him but couldn't ever catch him. I wanted him so badly I was aching. He suddenly took a dark turn and became very sinister. I tried to run away but I couldn't move. The more I tried to run, the more helpless I felt.

Suddenly, he was between my legs, an evil smile on his face. He was trying to lick my pussy and I was trying to move my pussy closer to his mouth and tongue. The frustration mounted as my desires intensified.

Then it felt like he touched me. His tongue was darting in and out but still, nothing. Then I felt it again. I tried bucking my hips to feel his heavenly tongue on my throbbing clit. Again, and again, I thought I could feel his tongue lick me even though he wasn't close enough to reach my pussy.

I opened my eyes. The light streaming through the window told me it was morning. My body was a tangled mess of nerve endings ready to fire. I was sweating. I looked down and gasped.

"CHANCE?"

He didn't speak. He simply smiled and flicked his tongue on my clit every few seconds. I wanted him to dive in, to eat me with gusto, then fuck me hard. I wasn't sure if what I was seeing was real. It certainly felt real. I was loving the dream, but it was adding to my frustrations.

I tried to reach down and pull his face into my waiting pussy. I loved this dream and I wanted him so badly. When realized I wasn't dreaming any longer, fear overtook me. I watched in fear as my son lowered his head to my nearly naked body. I couldn't move. His tongue grazed my clit and I involuntarily bucked my hips forward wanting more.

"Chance, what are you doing?" I asked as paralyzing fear engulfed me. I struggled to move away. I couldn't. "I told you we can't do this again."

He stared at me as he plowed his tongue through my slit. My God, it felt heavenly. When he reached my clit, he sucked it into his mouth and softly swirled his expert tongue around it. My hips, again, bucked up against his face; my body betraying my words, begging for more.

I tried again to reach down again, but I didn't know if I'd grab the back of his head and pull his face harder into my throbbing clit or push him away. I couldn't move. My head was in a sleepy fog. I couldn't process the pleasure I was feeling and the fear that paralyzed me. It was like an unknown force holding me against my will.

"God, no Chance," I pleaded against every ounce of pleasure he was bringing me. "We can't, son. Please."

I tried to force my legs closed. I was helpless to fight him off. I again tried to move my hands as my son invaded my overly eager pussy.

"What the fuck is going on?" I cried in my foggy state. I started fighting to make my body respond. I looked at my arms. "What the fuck?" I said and looked back at Chance. I quickly assessed my situation and found that I was tied, spread eagle, to each corner of the bed. "DID YOU TIE ME UP?"

He laughed at me as he continued teasing my hot cunt with his mouth and tongue.

"CHANCE! THIS IS SO WRONG!" I yelled. "UNTIE ME THIS INSTANT!"

He laughed again and sucked my clit into his mouth.

"OH, FUCK!" I moaned with a shudder. I tried to pull my arms loose. It was in vain.

I changed my tactics hoping to appeal to his softer side. "Chance, honey, I need you to untie me and get out of my room, please."

He ignored me and sucked my clit into his mouth again. I couldn't hold back my pleasure. "GOD DAMNIT!" I moaned. "PLEASE, NO. PLEASE!"

His eyes never left mine as he continued - softly, slowly - sliding his tongue through my folds, sucking on my clit. I could feel an orgasm slowly burning deep inside me. My breathing became more ragged, more labored. The pleasure was too intense to deny.

"Fuck it, baby," I said in defeat. "I've missed this. God, I want you. Eat me, baby boy. Eat my pussy and make me cum."

"You look so sexy, mom. Did you wear this for me?" he finally said.

"Technically, yes, but you were never supposed to see it. God, you're a naughty boy," I answered.

"And you're a dirty whore. I'm going to make you cum, mom. Then I'm gonna fuck you silly. How's that sound?"

"It sounds like you're a little shit who can't follow rules."

He smiled. "Shall I stop?"

"I don't know if you "SHALL", but I doubt that you WILL," I said in anger. Surrender doesn't mean acceptance. "You should stop before you take this where you don't want to go."

"You have no clue where I want this to go, mom," he replied, "and I think you're gonna be incredibly happy when we get there."

"Fine. Go ahead. Do what you will," I said indignantly. "Know this. I won't be able to forgive you for what you do, no matter the pleasure you bring me. Do you understand?"

"Oh, mommy, you'll forgive me, and then some."

I knew he wouldn't deny himself; all those young male hormones were in charge. I knew I couldn't deny what he was about to give me. Orgasmic energy was sparking through my entire body. The further he went and the more I struggled against the restraints, the more my pussy flowed, and the more I wanted his cock inside me, pounding me, fucking me, loving me, lusting me. 'How can he know my fantasies,' I wondered.

"Fine! Take my body, you son of a bitch. Fuck me till I pass out. Then fuck me some more. When I come to, take no mercy on me. Fuck me again, harder than before you fuckin, depraved, sorry excuse for a boy."

He winked at me. "That's more like it, slut."

I wanted to slap him. I fought to free my hands so I could put my hand across his insolent cheeks. I felt so helpless and started to cry. Still laughing, he dispensed with the light touch. He reached up and put his hand around my throat and squeezed so that my airway was restricted. I felt my pussy get wetter.

"It's time to shut your fuckin mouth, bitch. It's time to learn who makes the rules. You're my fuckin slut bitch now. Nod if you understand."

I nearly climaxed. I closed my eyes tight and rode the wave of perverted excitement. I weakly nodded.

Chance dove viciously into my dirty cunt and ate me like he'd been starved for months. He held my throat as he bit down on my clit. Pain seared through me as my body finally released the most intense orgasm of my life. Everything went dark as I partially blacked out.

"Oh, my God," I managed to mutter. "Yes, son, abuse me. Make me cum again."

"Shut up. bitch."

I lost track of orgasms and time as my son - my sweet, gentle, loving son - gave me what I've hungered after for many years. And he had yet to fuck me. He used his mouth, tongue, fingers, and even my wand in the roughest, sexiest ways. Each orgasm brought another partial blackout as the pleasure was so fuckin intense.

He finally stopped and got off the bed. He paced around the bed a few times looking at me, my naked body, splayed out before him. I felt so angry, so violated, so hungry for his cock, so ... fuckin horny.

"You ready for my cock?" he asked softly.

"Oh, are you asking permission now?" I answered defiantly.

"Yes, mommy. May I fuck you now?"

I shook my head. "No, you may not fuck me now, you asshole."

"Mom, I would really love to fuck you."

"Go fuck your hand, rapist. You'll not fuck me again."

He stopped pacing at the foot of the bed and dropped to his knees. Lifting my head, I could see his face through my open legs. My body was covered in sweat, my tits and pussy mound were shiny and reflecting the morning light.

"Mommy, please. My cock is rock hard. Your pussy is dripping wet. I want to pleasure you. I want to fuck you."

"You want to pleasure me after raping me? You better hope I never get out of these ropes. I'm going to have you arrested you perverted, mother-fucking rapist. You hear me?"

His hand snaked up the bed and I felt his fingers penetrate me. "I want you, mommy. I want to fuck you. Not for me. For you." His tone then shifted. "Don't you want to feel my cum in your filthy, whore cunt?"

FUCK! Every time he said something abusive, my body reacted in the most pleasurable way.

"Just fuck me, pervert," I said in disdain, knowing it would spur him on. "Fuck your mommy's dirty, whore cunt."

"Really, mommy?" he asked as he shifted back to an innocent little boy.

"Do it. Put your vile incest cock in me and defile me again, you perverted asshole. Know in your perverted, fucked up mind that I won't enjoy it."

He stood up. I looked at his cock. My God, it was an oak. I felt cum gush from my cunt. He crawled up on the bed and settled in with his cock hovering over my soaked lady bits. He took his cock in his hand and began slapping it on my clit. Another small orgasm flowed through me. He laid down on me, grabbed the hair on the back of my head, and pulled my face to his.

"Mommy, I'm going to fuck you now, okay?"

"Stop talking and finish your torture. Fuck me and know I'm how much I'm gonna hate you for it." My God, if he only knew how much I would enjoy it.

He pushed my head back to the pillow, sat up again, and did more cock slaps to my clit. Suddenly, he was balls deep in my cunt.

"OHHHHHHH FUCK! YEEEEEESSSSS! OH, GOD, FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK YOUR WHORE MOMMY!"

He pounded me harshly, relentlessly, feverishly. His cock was a steel rod hitting my cervix on every stroke. Sweat poured from his face and dripped onto my bouncing tits. His hips slammed into mine as he pummeled my cock craving cunt.

After I had several more intense orgasms, he groaned loudly and emptied his balls in me. I could tell that this was no ordinary load. This was a mega load.

He continued pumping in and out of my swollen, satisfied pussy. I couldn't see it, but I could feel it. I was a cum-covered mess. He finally pulled out, leaned down, and tried to kiss me. I turned away from him.

"Fuck you. You don't get to rape me then kiss me."

"Fine, whore," he said with a devious smile. "I'll just leave you here."

Panic, real panic shot through me. "Leave me here?" I gasped. "Whaddaya mean by that?"

He stood and walked to the door and disappeared. "CHANCE! DON'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS!" I yelled after him.

I felt relief when he reappeared in the doorway. He was carrying something in his hand. He walked to the side of the bed, knelt next to me, grabbed my head, and held it as he slipped a mask over my head. He pulled it down far enough to cover my eyes.

"NO, CHANCE! NO! NO! NO!" I cried. "YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS, YOU FUCKIN ASSHOLE!"

I felt his breath on my cheek. "Fuck you, whore," he said. "Be a good little bitch and I'll let you suck my cock later." He kissed my lips before I could turn away.

My pussy was throbbing. I wanted him again, and again, and again. My dirty cunt was aching for him to fuck me like tomorrow was never coming. But I was genuinely scared of being left tied and blindfolded.

"Please, baby boy," I whimpered. "Please don't leave me like this."

"I have errands to run. See you in a while. Have a nice day," he said from the door. I heard his footsteps down the hall.

"CHANCE!" I yelled over and over. I heard him go to his room, heard the shower, heard him shuffling around his room, then heard him out in the hall. At least thirty minutes had passed since he walked out the door.

I heard his footfalls coming toward my room. "Back in a bit." He disappeared. I yelled at him to free me, but I heard the downstairs door close, the car start, and drive away.

"YOU FUCKIN SON OF A BITCH!" I yelled. My pussy burned for his cock to return. GOD DAMN, I was still so horny.

**** **** **** **** ****

"Where the fuck did that little shit go? God, he's been gone for at least an hour." I had no idea how long he'd been gone. I couldn't see the clock. I couldn't see anything. Fuckin mask. My mind wandered to the most delicious places.

As soon as Chance drove away, I started trying to figure out a way to free myself. After several minutes and many attempts, I gave up. Once I'd given up, I spent the rest of the time fantasizing about who may end up finding me. I was so fuckin turned on thinking about a neighbor walking in and taking advantage of my helpless body and fucking me into oblivion. Maybe a celebrity. My mind danced through an array of different people and personalities.

Every fantasy came back to Chance. My son was my favorite. I pictured him innocently finding me, being aghast that someone would do such a thing to his poor, helpless, innocent mother. He vowed to free me but as he hovered over me to untie the bonds, his hardened cock took control. In my mind, he fucked me senseless and only freed me after painting my face, tits, and cunt with his cum. He then apologized and freed me.

I could feel his massive cum load leaking from my pussy the entire time he was gone. Or maybe his cum had leaked out long ago and my own cum was soaking the bedsheets. I didn't know.

I must have drifted off a few times and had no idea how much time passed before I heard the car in the driveway. I was turned on and ready to be fucked again, but hearing the car, I quickly returned to angry. I planned to yell at my damned son for tying me up and leaving me naked, alone, and vulnerable. As soon as I heard the outside door open, I sucked in a lungful of air and was ready to shout.

Before I yelled, it hit me that he would want that. He would want me to yell and carry on. 'Well, fuck him. He's done getting what he wants,' I thought to myself. I heard his feet on the stairs, then coming down the hall. I held perfectly still pretending to be asleep. I was straining to hear the footsteps coming into my room, but I could hear nothing. Startled, I gasped when he sat on the bed next to me.

As soon as I felt him on the bed, I knew I was doomed. I wasn't mad at him. I was fuckin horny and ready to be fucked again, and again. I wanted his cock inside me, in my mouth, in my pussy, I didn't care which hole. I wanted his cock more than I'd ever wanted Glen's, or any other man's cock before. But I couldn't let this slide.

"Damn you!" I said in a faux angry voice. "I can't believe you left me here like this."

I felt his fingers on my stomach as they lightly slid through the cum still pooled in small pockets. The fingers lifted then I felt them smear the cum across my lips. I stuck my tongue out and tasted my son's spunk.

"Mmmm," I moaned.

His fingers were on me again but this time, they edged lower over my mound, and onto my clit. I moaned my approval. Suddenly a finger penetrated me. I tried to match the pressure by raising my hips.

He got off the bed, I heard him move to the foot of the bed and felt him lie down between my legs. I felt his tongue penetrate me.

"OH, FUCK YOU! YOU THINK YOU CAN EAT YOUR CUM OUT OF MY DIRTY CUNT?" I said as I writhed in pleasure.

His touch was so light and gentle as opposed to how he'd eaten me earlier. My arousal was already extremely high, and I could feel a slow boil climax coming quickly.

"Don't even think you're making me cum, baby," I moaned softly. "You can never make your dirty, whore mommy cum, my perverted asshole son."

"I KNEW IT! YOU'RE FUCKING CHANCE! YOU SERIOUSLY ARE A DIRTY FUCKIN, WHORE!"

"GAYLE?"

**** **** **** **** **** ****

**** **** Chance **** ****

"Hi sis," I said as Gayle appeared around a corner.

She lit up when she saw me and ran over to give me a hug. "God, I've missed you, big brother."

"I've missed you too," I said as I took the duffel bag off her shoulder. "Didja check any bags?"

"Nope, this is it."

"Good. Let's blow this taco stand. You ready to be home?"

"Other than having to hang out with a loser like you for the next week, I think I am."

"I'll let that slide for now," I said and slapped her ass. "And DAYUM, sis. You look good enough to eat."

I had to admire what she'd done with herself. When she left for her first semester away from home, she was still quite the naïve, homely bookworm. She always wore her hair in a ponytail with her nerd glasses. She wore clothes that screamed, "I'M A VIRGIN WHO KNOWS MORE THAN YOU!" and didn't showcase her sexy girlish curves. Trust me, she has some serious girlish curves.

I nearly creamed my pants when I saw her. Her hair was down and perfectly styled, a tight-fitting tank top that showed off her perky breasts and hard nipples, and obviously no bra, and short shorts that highlighted her silky legs. I felt my cock twinge and start to grow.

"Don't perv me, shit head," she said with a smile, obviously flattered by the compliment.

As we left the airport for the forty-five-minute drive home, Gayle let her curiosity show.

"So, what's this big surprise you have for me?"

"Well, it's not "for you", per se, but for you and mom."

"Well, ain't you just the perfect fuckin brother and son?"

I looked at her and smiled. "You have no fuckin idea."

**** **** **** **** **** ****

As we pulled into the neighborhood, I stopped at my friend Rob's, about a block or so from the house. I slipped the transmission into park and turned to Gayle. "Listen, I have to take care of some stuff with Rob. We're planning the neighborhood Christmas party and I told him with you coming home today, I wanted to get this out of the way so I could be home with you and mom without distractions."

"What? You want me to walk the rest of the way home, shit head?"

"HA! Thought about it, but no. Take the car. Leave your bag and go say hi to mom. I'll walk home and grab your bag when I come in."

"Sounds good," she replied.

As she jumped in the driver's seat, I said, "Oh, by the way. Mom was up early this morning. When I left, she said she may take a nap. She's really tired so please don't make any noise when you go in. She was asleep when I left. I left her door open so you can check on her."

"You're either a very thoughtful son or the biggest ass kisser on the planet. No wonder she's always liked you more than me."

I rolled my eyes. "See ya in a while, penis nose." She flipped me off and drove away as I walked slowly into my friend's driveway. As soon as she turned the corner and was out of sight, I started running home.

**** **** Gayle **** ****

**** **** **** **** ****

I was so excited to be home. When Chance picked me up at the airport, I wanted to hug him and never let him go. We give each other shit and call each other names but he's always been my hero. I loved being with him and was looking forward to being home with him and mom.

Chance stopped at his friend's house to plan for a Christmas party and told me to drive home. I wanted to bound in the door and yell to mom that I was home. I know mom works hard so when Chance told me she may be taking a nap, I respected that.

I parked the car and walked in the door. The first thing I noticed was the aroma of home. Mom cooked a lot and there's a homey scent that makes me feel warm and safe. The house was quiet, so I walked softly. I opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. I wanted badly to talk to mom, so I walked quietly up the stairs and down the hall to her room. As Chance told me, the door was open.