Mom, You'll Beg for My Cock Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded. Even Chance looked shocked at the request.

I felt my face flush ... in anger or jealousy, I wasn't sure. Probably both. I tried to hide it. "Sure, honey. It's not a problem. Hell, I'm nowhere near an explosion or anything. My good friend over here saw to that," I said and tilted toward my Wand.

"Chance," she said, "you okay with it?"

"I guess," he replied. "Mom? Are you okay with it?"

Chance hadn't even pulled his cock out of me and I was already feeling lonely, angry, and jealous. "What do I do in the meantime? How long you two gonna be gone?"

"Mom, I need some time alone with him. It's nothing personal," Gayle reassured me. "In fact, I'm gonna need some time alone with you at some point too."

"Okay," I said with a pout. "Don't be too long."

And just like that, Chance left me physically empty, but my children left me empty inside. I watched them walk towards the stairs. Gayle reached out and took her brother's hand, leaned into him, and laid her head on his shoulder. My heart was warmed and the emptiness I felt was partially filled watching the love between my kids. Almost.

"Well, I guess someone's gotta clean up around here," I grumbled as I tear found a path down my cheek.

**** **** Gayle **** ****

**** **** **** **** ****

Chance opened the door and, ever the gentleman, gestured me in first. I entered and stopped as he closed the door behind him. I turned to face him.

"What's up, sis?" he asked.

I threw my arms around him and kissed him. My tongue drove past his lips and explored his mouth. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist and nearly knocked him down. He grabbed my legs to hold me up, but I slid down his body until I could feel his hard-on against my ass.

"Guide it in, bro," I whispered without breaking lip contact.

Chance reached below me, lifted my ass, then slowly guided my cunt down on his steel rod.

"OH, FUCK," we said in unison as his cock slowly sank to the root. "JINX!" we both said. "FUCK!" we said.

"That was meaningless," he said as he lifted me up and dropped me back down.

"I'll get you next time," I said with a hiss.

"I doubt it," he answered.

After several pumps in and out of my soaked pussy, I could tell Chance was tiring. "Lay me on the bed and fuck your little sis, dude."

He did as I instructed and soon, he was slowly fucking me on the bed. God, his cock was a fuckin masterpiece. He hit every glorious spot I knew about and a few I didn't.

"I suppose you're wondering why I called you here," I said in a faux Natasha Fatale accented voice. (Wife of Boris Badenov from Rocky and Bullwinkle. Look it up.)

"I ... wasn't ... thinking ... any ... thing ... more ... than ... you ... wanted ... to ... get ... fucked ..." he replied to the beat of his rhythm.

"Well, that's a good assumption," I said, "but not quite the entire reason."

"Spit ... it ... out ... then."

"Bro, stop for a sec," I said, and he started pulling out. "NO, NO, NO. Push it in. ALL the way in. No, hold it there. God, your cock is fantastic," I said as I rolled him, so we were lying on our sides. Our bodies were tangled up in one another; our faces millimeters apart. It was very intimate.

"What's going on, Gayle?" he asked, confused.

I looked him in the eyes. "Chance, I've always loved the fun we have, the names we call each other, the banter, the ... the ... competition."

"Yeah, so?"

I smacked his chest. "Fuck you," I said. "So?" I mocked him in my big, dopey, ogre brother voice. "I'm being serious, you dumb fuck."

"Ok, Jesus. Lighten up."

"Take this serious or else, buster," I said hoping he didn't ask me 'or else what?'.

"Okay, okay."

"Listen, mom wants to have a discussion with us about this ..." I pointed at our bodies, "this ... stuff. We need to be ready for it."

Now he was really confused. "Ready for what? I've been dealing with this for weeks already."

"That's kinda my point," I said. "You and mom started all this and already have a bond ... ya know ... sexually."

"Well, I'm not sure I'd say that. This morning was only the second time we've ... you know ... fucked, and you've been there for most of it. I wouldn't say we have a ton on you with the bonding."

"Dude, I saw her take a little shock to the ego today. Twice. The first was when we left her in the kitchen and the second was when I told her I wanted some alone time with you. She's jealous."

"Jealous?" he scoffed. "That's bullshit. She was a little earlier when you wanted me to cum in your mouth. She's aware and will deal with it. You're seeing something that isn't there. God, sis. Take a psychology class at school. She loves us both the same."

"Whatever. The reason I called you in here is so I can tell you that ... I ... God!" I stumbled over the words I thought would come easier "That ... I ... L ... UCH ..." I coughed to clear my throat, but my throat had more than a little phlegm going on. It was a frog. A giant bullfrog. I felt tears forming.

I turned away from my brother's gaze. I couldn't look at him without starting to cry.

Chance was so adorable. "Go ahead, poopy," he prodded softly. Before we ever started beating each other up with awful names, 'poopy' was the name he called me from childhood. I don't remember when he called me anything else. If I was an emotional mess before, I didn't know what to call it now.

"Damn, don't call me that right now," I said in a choppy voice. "I'm trying to tell you that I love you. No matter how much shit I give you. No matter how much shit you give me. You're so much more than a brother to me."

He rolled over and laid on me, his cock buried and throbbing in my cunt, and stared into my eyes. I couldn't read his expression.

"Gay, I love you too," he said quietly. "Always will. No matter."

"What I'm trying unsuccessfully to say is this. I don't want to hurt you or mom. I've received a pretty clear message that what you did today wasn't necessarily to include me in your affair with mom, but to keep me from freaking out and hating you both for being fuckin pervs with each other."

"Well ..." he started bobbing his head in a 'yes' gesture, then to a 'no' shake. Back and forth while trying to think of something to say. "I wouldn't say it like that. When I first came up with the idea, I admit, it was to appease you so you wouldn't hate us 'fuckin pervs'," he air-quoted with a chuckle. "To be honest, the entire thing was risky, and I had no clue how it would go. I second-guessed myself all the way to the airport and all the way home. I still wasn't sure when I got outta the car to let you go find mom.

"But the risk paid off. You were just as kinky as you sounded on the phone leading up to coming home. It couldn't have gone better. I'd say I'm a fuckin genius." He emphasized the word with a thrust of his hips. I jumped.

"That's sweet, pokey bear," I sneered, in the pet name I called him because he was always a slowpoke. "But I think you're missing my point."

"Then get to it, dumbass."

"I've wanted mom to ... God, this will sound worse than it is, I think. Since mom has become so open with me about sex stuff, I've wanted her to teach me ... sex stuff ... like ... personally ... teach me ... sex stuff."

"Like ... sex stuff?" he asked, puzzled. "Really?"

"Really truly," I answered. "And then there's you."

"Me? What about me?"

"You're so fuckin thick sometimes," I laughed, more in frustration than humor. "God, Chance, you don't know how many times I've seen you naked ... mostly by accident ... and wanted to fuck your brains out."

"No fuckin way."

"Way fuckin way, you dumb shit."

"So," he said shaking his head, still confused, "what's the point you're trying hard not to make?"

"That I'm not going to get in the way of what you and mom had while I was gone."

"Wait. What? Really? Why would you think that?" he asked then remembered my comment. "OH! You're still thinking mom is jealous."

"Alright, fuckface. Finish me off then we're having that discussion mom wants to have."

"Well, we may as well go do it now. You've kinda ruined the mood."

"Well shit," I said as I realized little Chance wasn't packin heat any longer. "Fuck. You stupid guys. Up when it should be down. Down when it should be up. I swear Elaine on Seinfeld had it right when she said she doesn't know how you guys live with 'those things.'"

"Yeah, well we don't know either."

Before we disconnected, I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him down for a nice, slow-burn, passionate kiss. "Remember. I love you, bro. Nothing will ever change that. You and mom both."

"Backatcha, poopy pants," he said. We got up and headed down to find mom.

**** **** **** **** **** ****

**** **** Mom **** ****

I sat in Glen's La-Z-Boy and pondered the changes in our family since his passing, but more specifically, since Chance and I fell off the fidelity wagon. "Where in the name of everything holy did I go wrong?" I asked myself. "It wasn't bad enough that I allowed myself to fuck my son. Now he drags his sister into this overheated, tangled web?" As soon as I applied the Wand back on my clit, my troubled mind eased, but not comforted.

My body was already a mass of raw nerve endings, so it took all but thirty seconds for me to spasm in another orgasm. I tensed and writhed in joy for several minutes until I couldn't stand the pleasure any longer. I switched it off and sank deeper into the soft cushions and tried to relax. My mind was everything less than calm.

Realizing nothing was going to help me relax, I looked around the room.

"This mess is a house," I muttered. "I don't think I can count on my horny kids to be much help today. It ain't gonna clean itself."

I was just starting to stand when I heard the bedroom door open and footfalls on the stairs. Gayle appeared first, then Chance, both still naked, both seemed to be incredibly happy ... and yet, troubled.

"Hey mom," Gayle called out as she stepped into the room. "Got a minute?" she asked.

"I've got several minutes," I answered, anticipating another romp.

"We need to talk, mom," Chance chimed in.

Something snapped.

"Oh, NOW we need to talk?" I said indignantly. "What a bunch of bullshit!"

Chance looked puzzled. He looked at Gayle then back at me. "We thought you wanted to talk."

"Did you? Did you think I wanted to talk?" I said in anger, trying to hide the hurt. I struggled to keep my tears at bay.

"What's wrong, mom?" Gayle asked cautiously.

I wanted to rip them both a new one. I had no idea why. Just thirty seconds ago, I was still in awe of how wonderful it was to have my kids home, and how beautiful they looked making love with one another.

"I don't think this is going to work," I said and stood up to leave. "I need to go for a drive and clear my head."

I started walking to the stairs so I could go to my room to get dressed. I tried to slide by Chance but didn't plan on him blocking my way. I moved to step around the other side. He blocked me again.

With every effort to control my anger, I gritted my teeth and looked him in the eyes. "GET. OUT. OF. MY. WAY!" I said slowly, calmly, sternly with the perfect amount of anger.

I could see the gears spinning in his head as he decided his next move. He cocked his head, placed his hands on my shoulders, and said, "What's going on, mom? Talk to me."

His touch and his demeanor harnessed my anger but didn't tame it. "Chance," I said, again through gritted teeth, but with much less intensity, "let me by." I tried to push past him, but he wouldn't budge.

His right hand left my shoulder and cupped my chin. He tried to lift my gaze to his, but I wouldn't let him. He pulled harder and I relented. I looked into his eyes then immediately glanced away. I shifted from anger to embarrassment.

He held my head in place but without looking at him, I choked out a whisper. "Chance. Please."

He took a firmer hold on my chin and shook me a little. "Mom," he replied softly. I couldn't deny him. I looked into his eyes. "Please. Talk to me."

"GOD DAMN YOU!" I wailed as the waterworks broke loose. I couldn't hold back the tears. I buried my face in his chest as he wrapped his manly arms around me. "God damn both of you," I sobbed.

I have no idea how long I cried but I knew I was loved and safe. I felt Gayle sidle up to the side of us to wrap her arms around us in a nice, loving family hug. Up to this point, my arms had been tucked up around my chest as Chance held me. I slid them out and put an arm around my children.

Again, not knowing how long we stood in the middle of the kitchen embracing and crying, I loosened my grip on my kids to let them know it was time to move on. They followed my lead. I patted each of their faces and kissed their cheeks.

"Let's talk," I said pointing to the dining chairs.

As we all took our places, I began to speak. "I'm sorry for ... well, for what just happened. I'd like to say I don't know where that came from ... but. It came from ... I don't know how to say this ... it came from my ... insecurity ... my feelings of ... being ..." I buried my face in my hands and cried, "being ... alone and abandoned by your father."

"Mom," Chance reached out and rubbed my shoulder. "dad didn't ..."

"Let me finish, please," I gazed at him with pleading eyes. He nodded and continued rubbing my shoulder and arm. "It's not fair that I feel this way. I know your dad didn't 'abandon' me. I know he never intended for me to be alone.

"I've become more and more accustomed to living without him ... which almost hurts as much as losing him. I know I must push through, for both of you, and for myself. He would never want me ... or you two ... to mourn and be sad for too long. I think we've all done extremely well in that regard."

I looked at Gayle. "A few months ago, on a lonely night, I messed up. After a couple of failed dates, I was feeling sorry for myself, and ... I put your brother in an unbelievably bad position." I glanced at him to gauge his reaction and immediately read his mind. I rolled my eyes and shook my head at him. His mouth turned up into a very subtle smile and he slightly shrugged his shoulder, confirming his "You riding my cock was a great position," thought.

I had to chuckle inside. I recomposed myself. "Chance, I'm sorry. What I did was wrong. I regret it. It never should've happened."

"Mom ...," he started trying to speak again.

"I'm not done, Chance," I scolded. He rolled his eyes. I turned to Gayle. "Now you're involved and ... God, I can't think of a worse way for this to go."

"What?" Gayle said incredulously. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"If you'll both shut the hell up and let me finish, you'll know what I mean," I snapped. Now it was time for Gayle's eye roll. "What never should've happened has now grown into an exponentially bigger problem. I don't see a way out of this. How do we stuff the Genie back in the bottle?"

"Why does the Genie need to go back in?" Chance asked. I started to answer but it was his turn to cut me off. "Mom, you had your say. My turn." I nodded for him to continue. "What happened a few months ago was the best thing that's happened to me. And that weekend was the happiest I've seen you since dad died. YOU made things worse by trying to end it. YOU made things worse by denying yourself love and happiness. YOU did that, mom. YOU did it to yourself."

"You're right, baby. I did make things worse," I answered quietly. "I was trying to make things right. I mean, what was I supposed to do? Mothers don't ... FUCK their sons. Then after a moment of weakness, mothers don't continue to fuck their sons."

"I call bullshit," Gayle piped in.

"You have no idea, sweetie. How can you call bullshit? You weren't here." I asked.

"I wasn't here?" she spat. "I WASN'T HERE?" she added for emphasis. "Who was on the other end of the phone with you and big brother listening to your bullshit, knowing something was going on, and not having a single fuckin clue what it was? Don't tell me I wasn't here. I was smack in the middle of it."

I couldn't argue her point. I simply nodded as an acknowledgment of her perspective. Then she blew my mind.

"Listen, mom, I'm the one who needs to apologize." Chance and I both looked at her in bewilderment. "What? It's true."

"How so," I asked.

"I knew something was going on. Dumb Stick here never texts me unless it's 'what's up' and 'hey cheese dick' or some wise-ass thing. He was having full conversations with me ... hell, he was even calling me."

"That IS weird," I interjected.

"AND YOU!" she said staring at me.

"ME? What did I do?"

"You stopped calling and messaging me."

"I did?"

"Yeah, mom. We talk, like, every other day. Suddenly, I'm lucky to hear from you once a week."

"Oh, God, Gayle. I'm so sorry. I didn't even realize, but ... shit, you're right. I'm so sorry."

"Now that I know what's going on, fine, I forgive you. I can't imagine what you were struggling with trying to talk to me without letting on that you were FUCKING MY BIG BROTHER!" She laughed.

"Yeah," I laughed with her, "that was pretty rough sailing."

"So, yeah. I need to apologize. When Chance sent me home ahead of him this morning, then I found you naked, bound, and blindfolded, I knew it was him, the fuckin perv."

"So why didn't you just say so when you found me? Why did you have to embarrass me more than I was already embarrassed?"

"Because, mom, I didn't know for sure. I presumed dipshit dearest was responsible, but I hoped you would let that cat outta the bag ... and you didn't disappoint."

"Me and my big mouth."

"I have to admit, I was as turned on as I've ever been. But I was also thoroughly disgusted." She set her glare on Chance. "REALLY, BRO! Leave mom like that for me to find? How fuckin sick are you?"

We both looked at Chance waiting for his answer. We didn't wait long. He shrugged. "Pretty fuckin hot, wasn't it," he grinned.

I don't know why. I started laughing. "He has such a way with words," I chuckled.

Gayle wasn't amused. "Hardy HAR HAR!" she spat. "Very fuckin funny." She set her sights on me. "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU LAUGHING?"

I tried to stop but I couldn't. And her question sent me into a laughing fit. Chance joined in.

"FUCK BOTH OF YOU!" she yelled and sat back in her seat; arms folded across her chest. She stared us both down for a few seconds then started laughing with us.

"Fine! It was pretty fuckin hot. But DAMN, bro!"

When the laughter died down a bit, I spoke. "Can you get to what you need to apologize for ... today if possible," I demanded.

"I've seen the real reason you snapped at us, mom. A few times. I'm sure your version of feeling alone and abandoned by daddy is part of it, but it's not all."

"Oh, really," I said snidely. "I suppose you're going to tell me how I feel now."

"Jealous."

SHIT! SHE GOT ME.

"You're jealous, mom."

"I couldn't hide it although I tried. "I ... I ... You ... you can't ... I ..."

"You're jealous that you're not the focal point of the family sexual relationship, mom. Tell me I'm wrong. You didn't like when Chance pulled out for me to swallow his cum. You didn't like when we went into the family room without you. You didn't like when we went to his room without you. You're fuckin jealous."

My anger was back. I wanted to yell at her, punish her for her harsh assessment of my emotions and feelings. But, GOD DAMNIT, she was right.

I felt her hand curl up in mine. I looked up at her face, blurred by my leaking eyes. Leaking hard.

"Mom, what I'm saying is, I don't want to be in the way of you and Chance. I want you to be his number one priority. I'm sorry. I saw how jealous you were, and I should've stopped to include you. I was selfish and wanted my own pleasure."

"Honey," I sputtered out, "no, baby. I can work through my feelings ..."