Mom, You'll Beg for My Cock Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly peeked around the corner and saw the last thing I ever thought I would see. I can't even imagine thinking I would ever have that picture come to mind. There, lying on the bed, was my mom, blindfolded, naked, and tied spread eagle to each corner of the bed. I backed away from the door for a moment. What had I just seen? I couldn't not look again.

I had to force myself to look. This time, I took a little longer look and started seeing the details. She looked well fucked. Her hair was a mess. But worse, her crotch was covered in cum. FRESH CUM! I couldn't move for a minute. I stood staring at my mother - my pure, pristine, conservative, normal mother - tied to her bed, covered in cum.

My mind raced as I tried to unravel the mystery in front of me. Chance was my first thought, but if it was him, he deserved an Oscar for Outstanding Actor in a Lead Role of a Porno. I could find no chinks in his performance. I'd be soooo fuckin pissed if it was Chance who did this.

But if not Chance, who? Perhaps one of all those idiots she dated? Was there something she hadn't told me?

I decided to stay quiet and let her assume the culprit had returned. Maybe she'd let the perp's name slip. I quietly walked over to the bed and sat next to her. As soon as my weight hit the bed, she gasped in a start.

"Damn you!" she said in an angry voice. "I can't believe you left me here like this."

I wanted to ask who, but I had to keep quiet. I slid my fingers over her stomach through the cum the perp had left behind. I then swiped my cum covered fingers across her lips. She stuck her tongue out and tasted her lover's spunk.

"Mmmm," she moaned.

I slid my fingers through the cum again, but this time, I moved to her pussy. She moaned again. She humped up on my fingers. Damn, she was ready to pop. I got up and moved to the foot of the bed. I wanted to taste her. Fuck the taboo of it. I've always looked at my mom as a very sexy lady. I positioned myself and took a lick of her pussy.

"OH, FUCK YOU! YOU THINK YOU CAN EAT YOUR CUM OUT OF MY DIRTY CUNT?" she said as she writhed in pleasure.

God damn. Did I just hear my mom correctly? Did she say eat cum from her dirty cunt? I had already moved beyond arousal. I was daring myself to take a dive into a little taboo. I took the dare and was ready to eat my mom into next week. I was so fuckin turned on. I still needed to know who had fucked her and left her to be found. I didn't have any longer to wait.

"Don't even think you're making me cum, baby," she moaned softly. "You can never make your dirty, whore mommy cum, my perverted asshole son."

"I KNEW IT! YOU'RE FUCKING CHANCE! YOU SERIOUSLY ARE A FUCKIN DIRTY, WHORE!"

"GAYLE?" she said in a panic. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" She began thrashing against the restraints.

Without thinking, I answered, "Me?? What are you doing here?" I could see that she was struggling against the restraints, trying to cover her body and doing her damnedest to remove the blindfold. It was a futile gesture.

Then she uttered those words only ever said in a TV show or movie when one is caught in a compromising position. "This isn't what it looks like!"

I reached over and yanked the mask from her face. "Fuck, mom. I don't even know what this looks like. What the fuck do you think it looks like to tell me it's not what it looks like?"

I couldn't process what I was seeing or feeling. I turned and walked away, down the stairs, and into the kitchen. I stood there dumbfounded and stunned trying to think of what to do. I couldn't think. My mind was streaming the vision of mom lying naked on the bed, fighting to free herself, her body covered in sweat and cum. And yet, my mind was blank.

I don't know how long I stood statuesque and totally shocked before I heard mom's pathetic cries for help.

"Gayle. Please come help me. Gayle, are you down there? Gayle?"

I didn't know how to answer but I couldn't do nothing. I started back up the stairs as mom continued calling me for help. When I returned, the horrified look on her face from before was replaced with shame and self-loathing.

She was lying flat on her back, looking at the ceiling. She couldn't see that I was standing in the doorway. "Gayle, are you there? Please help free me."

I stepped into the room but I couldn't make my way over to the bed. Not yet. "Mom, what is this?"

"Can we not do this right now?" she looked and pleaded. "Just help me. I can't free myself."

I wanted to help but I still couldn't find the strength to move. "I can't yet, mom. I need you to tell me what the fuck is going on."

"Oh, honey, I can't tell you. No matter what you're seeing, the explanation is worse."

I laughed out loud. "Worse? What the holy fuck could be worse?"

"Honey, please, trust me," she cried.

"Mom, if you don't want to tell me, I'm going to go downstairs and wait for Chance to come home. He can help you."

"No, no, no, no, no. Don't leave, please."

"Tell me," I said with a blank stare, "or I'm outta here."

"Honey, please, no."

"Bye," I said. I turned and started walking to the door.

"OKAY! STOP!"

**** **** **** **** **** ****

**** **** Mom **** ****

'SHIT! How do I explain this?' I wondered to myself. 'I can't tell her the truth.' I felt like the Grinch when facing Cindy Loo Who. I needed a lie, and I needed a lie fast.

"I have a boyfriend. I told him Chance would be gone this morning. He waited until Chance left, came in, and tied me up. Then he decided to go get some coffee or some such and left me tied up." I wondered if she bought it. She's always had the perfect poker face. I couldn't tell what she was thinking.

"Why did you call me Chance when I was ... well ... when I licked you?"

"Um, he role-plays with me. Um, I ... um ... fantasize about incest and he ... um ... plays along with me."

"What's his name," she asked.

"His name? Um ...," I couldn't think, "um ... his name is ..."

"Fuck mom. Seriously?" she said. "Your boyfriend comes here, ties you up, fucks you ... hard by the looks of it, splatters your body with cum, then goes for coffee ... or some such ... and you don't remember his name?"

"It's Barry," I blurted. "Barry. That's his name."

I knew she wasn't buying it. I knew I fucked up with the name. She knew I was lying.

**** **** **** **** ****

**** **** Gayle **** ****

I understood mom's need to lie. I knew the truth. When I left mom's room earlier, I heard noises on the stairs. I didn't process it at the time, but I knew Chance was home and trying to watch his setup go down. My brother tied mom to her bed and fucked her. Hell, I was the one who shared her pervy secret with him. He acted it out and set this in motion so I would find her. 'To what end?' I wondered. I was gonna find out.

I walked slowly to the bed and softened my tone. "Mom, you don't have to lie," I said to reassure her. "Tell me the truth." I sat down on the bed beside her.

"Honey, untie me and I'll tell you everything, I promise. Trust me." She looked me over. "You look great, baby. Please let me loose."

I rolled my eyes at her compliment. "Thanks, mom. And Sorry. You lost my trust with "Barry". I'll let you go when you come clean. Is Barry even a real guy?"

Mom sighed heavily, a good sign that the truth was coming. "Barry is real but, no, it wasn't him," she sighed. "God, I can't even imagine Barry in my bedroom let alone having his stuff all over me."

"It's called CUM mom," I corrected her.

She smirked at me. "You don't need to be crass, dear."

"Me?" I laughed. "Have you lost all self-awareness?"

"Good point," I said in shame. "Honey, untie me, please."

I reached over and ran a finger through the cum just above her mound. "Creamy and smooth," I said. She tried to pull away from my touch. "Damn, someone spent some serious money on good quality restraints," I said with a laugh.

"HONEY! STOP!"

I dipped my hand down and massaged the cum into her clit. "This is so fuckin hot, mom."

Mom was flushed. She was trying to hide the enjoyment my fingers were bringing her. "No, honey, stop."

I inserted a finger in her cunt. She gasped. "Is that what you said to Chance before he fucked you?"

"WHAT? HELL NO!" She gasped. Her reaction confirmed my suspicion.

"'Hell no' to Chance or 'hell no' that he fucked you?"

"Honey, please, let me loose, "she cried. "And please stop."

"God, your pussy tastes amazing mixed with my brother's cum. I want more, mommy."

"Oh, my God, baby. This isn't happening."

"I'm done with this shit," I said as I stood up. I quickly slipped my tank top over my head. My braless breasts bounced free. I kicked my sneakers off and unsnapped my jean shorts, pushing them to the floor. I was fully naked.

Mom stared at me as I disrobed. I could see the desire in her eyes. I loved her eyes making love to my body. I ran my hands over my breasts. "Whaddaya think, mom?"

"God, honey, please."

"Mom, I asked what you think. Do I have a nice body?"

Obviously disgusted with herself, she answered, "Yes, baby. You have a very beautiful body. Please let me go."

"Thank you." I sat down next to her again. I ran my fingernails over her stomach and up to her breasts. Her nipples stiffened when my fingers grazed them. "Your body is fuckin amazing, mom. Growing up, I always wanted your body every time I saw you naked." My fingers drifted back to her sex. "And now, I'm going to have your body ... in a whole different way."

"Oh, God. Honey. No. Please. Don't do this."

"Do what?" I said as I stood and walked to the foot of the bed and laid down on my stomach, my head hovering over her cum covered pussy. "Don't you want me to eat your son's cum out of your sweet, pretty cunny?"

"What the fuck is wrong with my kids?" she asked herself. Then in a fit of exacerbation, she gave in. "God damn it, go ahead. As if I can stop you any more than I could stop your brother."

"What?" I replied in shock and disbelief. I stopped in my tracks. "Mom? Did Chance rape you?" Mom's eyes filled with tears. I was pissed. I started getting up to find my brother. "I'm gonna kill that bastard."

"No, baby. I'm not crying because he raped me. Please stop."

I stopped but my anger was boiling over. I turned to face her. "Okay. Why are you crying?"

"I'm crying because I'm ... I'm ... God forgive me, I'm in love with him. Everything we've done ... including this, has been consensual. Sorta."

"Sorta?" I asked.

"Well, I had no clue he was gonna tie me up like this. Hell, I'm not sure when he did it. I fell asleep last night and woke up like this."

My anger abated; I resumed my position between her legs. "You're not lying, are you? This was all consensual? My mom and my brother?"

She frowned and nodded.

"Oh, well, good," I replied and ran my tongue over her cum covered slit. "Mmmm, that's yummy. So, how long have you been fucking my brother?"

**** **** **** **** **** ****

**** **** Mom **** ****

"Oh, Jesus Christ! Seriously?" I cried out in frustration. I knew I couldn't lie any longer. "Technically, I've only fucked him once ... for an exceptionally long time ... and, I guess, again this morning ... but as I said, he did all this while I was asleep."

"Exceptionally long? Explain."

"Oh, my God. Jesus Christ. Gayle, shut up and eat me, God damn it. Eat your brother's cum. I'll tell you everything if you'll just eat me, okay. I mean, you're right. This is hot as fuck."

Gayle didn't need much encouragement. She dove right in. I saw a movement and looked in the doorway. Chance was peeking around the corner. I gave him a dirty look and a quick, disgusted shake of my head, then a smile as he slowly stepped into the room fully naked. Gayle hadn't noticed. He put his finger to his lips to shush me as he stood stroking himself, watching his sister, my daughter, feasting on my pussy filled with his cum.

"God, sweetie. Have you done this before?" I asked Gayle. "You know all the right spots."

She looked up and smiled at me. "I think I'm bi, mom."

"God, I hope so," I sarcastically mumbled my sincere appreciation as she dipped back to her business.

I looked up at Chance. He made a gesture making clear he wanted my approval to fuck his sister. I shrugged my shoulders and slightly nodded my approval. He took the hint, smiled, and slowly started moving toward Gayle, stroking his hard cock as he drew nearer. She seemed to be positioned just right as he bent just a bit and pushed into her.

She jumped a bit and gasped. "WHAT THE FUCK?" she blurted then looked to see her brother. "It's about time you joined us, dumbass."

He plunged into her with a mighty thrust. "Fuck you, dipshit."

I scowled and was about to scold them when she replied, "Oh, my God. I agree. Fuck me, dipshit," and laughed.

I smiled. Weird as this was, I was happy to be a family again.

**** **** **** **** **** ****

**** **** Chance **** ****

Gayle's pussy was a bit tighter than mom's but everything else about her was almost identical. As I pushed in and out, I watched mom watching us.

"What're you thinking, mom?" I asked.

"First and foremost, I'm thinking whichever one of you releases me from these shackles will get a full inheritance while the other can rot in poverty."

"I'll take poverty. I'm not leaving where I am until I'm done, but I'll take my half," I answered and reached over to unbind each of her ankles.

She pulled her legs up and spread them wider, giving Gayle even better access. "Thank you. That's a good start. Is that better, baby girl?"

Gayle nodded and moaned, "Mmmm hmmm."

"Anything else on your mind, mom?" I asked fishing for the compliment I knew she was dying to give me.

"Shut up and let me focus on your sister."

"Did you see her ass, mom? It's magnificent, like yours."

"Shush and let me watch you enjoy her, and she enjoy you," she smiled. "Remember, the better you do her, the better she'll do me."

I slammed my cock hard and deep into Gayle pushing her face harder against mom's sex. They both moaned their pleasure.

"Who knew my brother has the cock to pleasure two women," Gayle said, looking at me over her shoulder as I pumped in and out of her. She turned to mom. "But does the have the balls to finish?" she asked with a laugh.

"I believe you'll soon find out, missy," mom replied. "Don't you dare cum in your sister, Chance," she said to me sternly. "You shouldn't even be fucking her without a condom."

"It's okay, mom. I'm on the pill," Gayle answered. "But why doesn't he need a condom to fuck you?"

"Eat me and I'll tell you later," mom replied. "And you can tell me where you learned to eat pussy AND when you started on the pill, little hussy."

"Fine with me. Fuck me, bro. Fuck me hard. Give me every inch of that badass cock."

"Shut up and eat me, honey. God, I can't believe this."

I fucked my sister while watching my mom writhe in ecstasy as Gayle ate her sweet cunt. I wet my thumb and massaged Gayle's tight asshole. I felt her pussy muscles clench around my cock as she moaned her approval. I pressed my thumb harder and began penetrating her ass.

"Oh, fuck, bro," she moaned. "Do it. Finger fuck my ass. I love it."

My cock grew harder as I plowed her pussy. Mom suddenly climaxed, yelling her pleasure. Seems that's all Gayle needed as she started cumming. Lucky me, having already shot my load in mom earlier, I wasn't quite there yet. When Gayle floated back down to reality, Mom was ready for something different.

"Gayle, come up here. I've never tasted a pussy before. Come free my hands and sit on my face while your brother fucks me."

I pulled out of Gayle as she stood and walked around the bed to free mom. I walked to the other side and untied the other arm.

"That's three-quarters inheritance for me, buttface," I said to Gayle. I looked down at mom. "You like being tied up, mom?" I asked.

" I think you knew that ahead of time," she said, in sarcasm, looking at Gayle as she rubbed her wrists.

"WHAT?" Gayle protested. "I DIDN'T DO NOTHIN!"

"You just confessed," mom said at her grammatical faux pas. "Don't you play innocent, young lady. This wasn't a coincidence, was it?"

"I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about," Gayle lied with a guilty smile.

"We'll talk about keeping secrets later, missy. Now plant that pussy on my face."

**** **** **** **** **** ****

**** **** Mom **** ****

As Chance positioned himself between my legs to fuck me again, Gayle leaned down to give me a hug. She kissed my cheek and took me awkwardly in her arms.

"Hi, mother," she said. "SURPRISE! I'M HOME."

"So you are," I answered but diverted my eyes in shame. "This was NOT the welcome home I'd planned for my daughter. I hope you can forgive the ... um ... unconventional? ... way WE welcomed you."

"Don't fret it, mom," she said with a smile. "I was shocked, for sure. But shit-for-brains there let on some of this, without saying what he was doing. Seeing you tied up, blindfolded, and ... shall we say, well used, was a bit much to take in. But, damn, I'm happy to be a part of this."

Chance pushed himself inside of me. "Oh, fuck!" I gasped. "Jesus. Dumbass or no, that boy hits the right spot every time," I smiled.

Gayle looked at Chance then down to our body union. "Well, I don't know about every time, but he hit the right spot in me once, and if he plays his cards right, he'll get more than one STAB at it."

As Chance began pumping in and out of me, Gayle snuggled up next to me and we continued to talk as she let her fingers roam my naked body. "I hope you don't think your brother and I are evil for what we've done. It started so innocently. And we agreed never to do it again for your sake."

"My sake?" she puzzled. "What does this have to do with me?"

"I ... well, WE," I said giving Chance the evil eye, "agreed that we couldn't continue a sexual relationship and keep it hidden from you. We both agreed to ... um ... refrain from our overwhelming desires so we, us and you, could still have a normal family life."

Gayle laughed. "Normal? What's normal?" she asked. "Nothing has been normal around here since daddy died."

"I'm sorry about that, sweetie," I said. "I didn't ... I thought ... I never wanted my grief to be on you and your brother."

Gayle leaned in and kissed me again. This time with passion ... and tongue. "Mom, let's talk about this later, shall we. I only have one question right now."

"Okay, baby. What's your question?"

"Do you really want to eat my pussy? I mean, that's a pretty big thing."

"I've always been curious about having sex with a woman," I smiled. "If I'm going to do it, I can't think of anyone else I'd like to try it with. I loved what you did for me and I'd love to do the same for you."

"I'm glad to hear it," Gayle replied. "I have to warn you. I'm a squirter. If you drown, you can't blame me. You've been warned."

I don't know how this is all supposed to work, and nobody was more surprised than me, but when Gayle lowered her pussy to my mouth, and with Chance buried to the hilt in my pussy, I felt calm and at ease. It felt right. It felt good. It felt connected. We were a family.

As Chance fucked me, I ate Gayle. I couldn't always see what was going on, but I could hear them talking sexy and could feel their hands as they explored each other and me. I could hear them kissing and moaning. My body was a cum-covered sweaty mess of tingles and orgasms. Gayle climaxed three times and did nearly drown me. Chance, with Gayle's fingers assisting on my clit, brought me to many orgasms.

"I'm gonna cum," I heard Chance mutter.

"I want to suck your cock and swallow your cum," Gayle replied.

Chance started pumping faster and faster as Gayle dismounted my face and moved in closer to the action. Chance's cock was suddenly gone, and I felt a twinge of emptiness ... and jealousy that his sister was getting my cum and sucking him dry. This would be the first time he was cumming with me but not filling me up. I laid my head back, closed my eyes, and tried to enjoy the sounds of my children sharing their most intimate desires.