Mom, You'll Beg for My Cock Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, mom," she cut me off. "You don't need to. I won't let you."

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying I don't NEED this to be a relationship for me."

"A relationship?" I asked.

She reached across the table and grabbed Chance's hand and pulled it into the hand already holding mine. "You two. Mom. Chance." She glanced at each of us. "There's a connection here. A loving, working, honest-to-God man-woman connection. I know you both can feel it. It's wonderful. It's beautiful. I can only be a distraction and a cause for more hurt and jealousy between you two."

"Oh, honey, that's just not true," I argued.

"Stop denying it, mom." She looked at Chance. "Tell her," she said.

I looked at my son, who had been awfully quiet to this point. He was looking at our clasped hands.

"She's right, mom," he said quietly, almost a whisper as he looked into my eyes. "I've seen it too but ignored it. Gayle mentioned it in my room. It's why we came down to talk."

I can't even express the amount of pride I felt for my children. A pride that filled my whole being.

"I love you, mom," Chance said looking me in the eyes. "Gayle's right. It's not lust. It's not a one-off thing. I love you. I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else."

"Chance, no," I protested. "You have your whole life ahead of you. You've always wanted a wife, a family, children, grandkids. I can't give you that."

"Mom, if you'll have me, we can figure out anything that needs to be done. Adoption, fostering, whatever. We simply need to talk it through."

"Oh, my God," I whispered. "I need time to think."

"Don't take too long," Gayle smiled. "We have a lot more naked trouble to get into, and the week will be short."

"Wait, I thought you said ..."

"I know what I said," she cut me off. "But I'll clarify. I promise that I will never come between you two again. I won't ask to be with either of you alone again. BUT I'll be more than willing if both of you agree to it. If - hopefully, when - I join you, it will be with both of you giving consent. So, I said I don't want the relationship. I didn't say I didn't want to participate in yours."

"Clever girl."

"Thanks, mom. I got it from you."

**** **** **** **** **** ****

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed the continuation of this story. Please comment and give me a rating. I appreciate all feedback, positive and negative. If you have criticisms, please don't leave it anonymously. If you include your user info, I can reach out to you with questions if needed. Thanks.

As I mentioned at the top, this one is written, as a lot of my stories are, in First Person with switching perspectives. If this isn't your preferred style, please refrain from scolding me in the comments or giving it a bad rating. I don't mind bad ratings if the rating is based on the quality of the writing and not on anyone's personal preferences. I can't please everyone, so I've got to please myself ... as the song goes.