Mom, You'll Beg for My Cock Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up as Chance began shooting his load. I felt his warm spunk on my mound followed by Gayle's warm tongue. Chance sprayed stream after stream on me as Gayle dutifully licked it all up. He gave me a few gifts by shoving his cock back inside of me. I felt his cum inside of my hot cunt and Gayle didn't let any of it go to waste.

When they were both finished, I held out my arms to them. "Come, lie with me, my beautiful children. It's cuddle time." They both looked at me, furrowed their brows, rolled their eyes, and shook their heads.

"Thanks for ruining everything, mom," Chance said. I scoffed at the suggestion.

"No shit, bro. Jesus, mom? What the fuck?"

I shrugged. "Get up here and shut your pie holes," I said sternly.

They groaned their disapproval but soon were on either side of me. I felt comforted for the first time in weeks. A few kisses, a few uncomfortable giggles, a lot of groping and fondling were shared as we settled in with each other. It was only ten-thirty in the morning, but it had already been an exceptionally long day. We all fell asleep.

**** **** **** **** ****

Chance stirred and woke me up. I needed to reposition. Gayle was laying on my arm and it was sleeping better than all of us. When I moved her head enough to get my arm out, Gayle muttered, "Fuck off. I'm sleeping," and rolled away from me. I looked at Chance and we both laughed.

"When did she come home?" Chance asked in a whisper and laughed.

"You tell me. She wasn't due until Tuesday."

"I made it happen," he replied. "I picked her up this morning while you were ... tied up with other things," he chuckled. I pinched him. "Ouch. Damn, mom. Anyway, I planned this very carefully."

"I'm sure I know this, but how did you know about the restraints?"

"You remember our first time, right?" he asked.

I smirked recalling how he 'tied me up' with my robe. "You can do better than that, young man."

"Maybe somebody mentioned it ... sorta."

"Sorta, my ass," I said. "I could almost believe you from our first time ... but the blindfold ... and leaving me blindfolded when you left? What're you leaving out?"

"If I told you, Gayle would have to kill you."

"Mmmm hmm. What else did she tell you?" I felt the need to know.

"Nothin," he replied to my skeptical gaze. "Really! I'll show you."

He slowly got up and walked out. He returned with his phone and laid back down next to me.

"Gayle and I had been texting for the last few months. She's become a bit of a slut at college. I'm quite sure she's toying with being a lesbian, but it's obvious she loves cock."

I shook my head at his candor. "Good lord," I whispered.

"Sorry," he said. "Should I sugarcoat it?"

"No. I'm just trying to get used to this shit."

"Anyway, we had a few messages that got pretty wild. You wanna hear them?"

I rolled my eyes and nodded. He started reading.

**** ****

Me: Hey sis. Can you come home a day early? I have a plan I'm hatching to surprise mom.

Gayle: I dunno. I'd have to check. Sometimes the airlines charge more than the original ticket to make changes.

Me: If you can get here a day early, I'll find a way to pay the extra cost.

Gayle: What's your plan? Probably something stupid knowing you.

Me: Fuck off, bitch. It'll be amazing. So can you swing it? I'll pay and do the work to change the ticket.

Gayle: Yeah, fine. I can do it. But make it for Saturday morning, that would be better. I mean, if I'm not going to be at school on Monday, I may as well come for the weekend too.

Me: Maybe if you're licky ... I mean LUCKY (: ... you'll get to eat my pussy while you're home. I'm sure it's as good as any other pussy you've been eating.

**** ****

"God, you two and your insults," I said with a smile, shaking my head.

"Would you want us any other way?" he asked with a chuckle. I shook my head.

**** ****

Gayle: I wouldn't touch your pussy with a ten-foot pole perv.

Me: Well, I'll have the only available pussy in the house. Unless you think mom still needs to get laid.

Gayle: WTF bro? God you're a perv and an asshole.

Me: You're the one who brought it up.

Gayle: Yeah, I guess so. But now you're obsessed. Like you wanna fuck mom now.

Me: No, I'd leave that to you, pussy eater.

Gayle: I do love to eat a good pussy. Maybe yours will do for me.

Me: Maybe you can help me get her laid while you're home. She's been dating but coming home early and not inviting any of the dudes in.

Gayle: What the fuck can I do about that?

Me: I dunno. You and her talk about your girly shit. Maybe you can convince her to have a little more fun.

Gayle: Yeah, I guess I could talk to her. Probably not something to handle in messages. Can you keep a secret?

Me: Yeah, about what?

Gayle: About mom and her pervs.

Me: Hell yeah. Why would I tell her I know about her pervs you creepazoid.

Gayle: She has fantasies about being tied up.

**** ****

"Mom, I nearly shit my pants when I read that. No wonder you were so hot for me that first night. How did I miss how you went from mom to insatiable slut in ten minutes when I had your hands tied up?"

I rolled my eyes. "Just keep reading, dear," I insisted.

**** ****

Me: Are you serious? Damn, she is a perv.

Gayle: Yeah, she told me that she was always frustrated by dad because he didn't think that was how to treat the lady he loved and respected.

Me: Yeah, dad was a little thick about things sometimes.

Gayle: She always wanted him to tie her up, blindfold her, and leave her helpless to protect herself if anything happened. Then she wanted him to come home and fuck her silly.

**** ****

"HOLY FUCKIN HELL!" I blurted. I looked over my shoulder to my sleeping daughter. I felt betrayed. But, damn, I was grateful. Before I turned back to Chance, I had to say it. "YOU LOUDMOUTH BITCH!"

"When I read that part," Chance inserted, "I knew what I was going to do. I knew the surprise would work. My jeans were about to burst open. I was rock hard. I was excited to get to fuck you and Gayle."

I smiled again. "She's right. You're a perv. Anything else?"

**** ****

Me: Damn sis. That's fuckin hot.

Gayle: STOP PERVING ON MOM YOU SICK FUCK!

Me: You're the one who told me. You think it wouldn't turn me on?

Gayle: Fine. Whatever, perv.

Me: Great. I'll let you know about the plane ticket. Don't say anything to mom. She's gonna fuckin die. Love ya, dickface.

Gayle: Fuck you in your pussy.

Me: Lookin forward to it.

**** ****

"That it?" I asked.

"Yeah, everything else is just arranging to pick her up and stuff."

"You're a devious boy," I said and kissed him. "I never thought of solving our little problem by having Gayle join us. I was horrified ... but I'm happy how it's turned out. Well done, baby." I leaned in and kissed his cheek again for good measure.

"It was risky," he added, "but I couldn't continue the way we were going. It was killing me."

"Me too, baby," I said as I cupped his cheeks and kissed him again. "Me too."

"Now we have to figure out how it's all gonna work with Gayle," he said. "I saw the look in your eyes when Gayle wanted my cum. You were jealous."

"I was, a little," I admitted. "But I can work through those feelings. I feel so blessed to have you both and to be able to share everything with both of you. I still have some guilty feelings going on, but I think I'm at peace with Gayle knowing ... and I think we're going to have some fun figuring this all out."

"Let's start right now," he said and rolled on top of me.

His cock was hard and slid easily into me. Gayle snored softly as Chance made slow, passionate love to me.

"Do you really think my body and Gayle's are similar?" I whispered as he pushed gently in and out of me.

"You're still in great shape, mom. You take care of yourself. I mean, you look like a mom, but that's sexy as fuck."

"What does a mom look like?" I asked as we giggled.

"Your body has aged and looks mature, mom. You have some ... you know ..." he paused, I'm sure to make sure he used the correct words, "wrinkles and marks that a nineteen-year-old doesn't have. You have a few scars. You look like the sexiest MILF I've ever seen."

"That's the kindest way anyone has ever told me that I'm old," I laughed. Maybe a little too loud. Gayle snorted and rolled over, facing us.

Chance stopped and we both stared at Gayle, wide-eyed, as if we were two teens trying not to wake our parents. We looked at each other, realized the silliness of the situation, and burst out laughing.

"Would you two fuck each other quieter," she mumbled. "God, you're both so fuckin annoying. Trying to sleep here."

"Sorry we woke you, dear," I said. "Go back to sleep."

Chance, on the other hand, was not sorry at all. I heard a loud SMACK as his hand came down hard on Gayle's exposed ass cheek.

"WAKE UP, SIS," he yelled.

Gayle jumped with a start, eyes wide open. "WHAT THE FUCK, BRO?" She then looked at both of us in horror. "God, are you two fucking for real? Get a fuckin room." She rolled back over and pulled the blanket up over her body and her head.

We both laughed again. "Let her sleep, baby," I whispered. "You'll have her again soon enough. Make love to me, son."

We quietly and slowly made love for several more minutes before he filled me up again. After a bit of afterglow, we got up, left Gayle to sleep, cleaned ourselves up, and went downstairs to get some food.

**** **** Gayle **** ****

**** **** **** **** ****

I woke up slowly and stretched my arms above my head. I groaned loudly as my tired body and aching muscles began coming to life. I smiled as I looked around the room. Memories of home flooded my mind. Then the memories of why I was naked in mom's bed made me grin. It was so fuckin surreal.

"What the hell? How did any of that even happen?" I wondered aloud. "Holy shit. I fucked my brother and my mom. This isn't normal. This is some fucked up shit," I muttered to myself, then smiled. "I can't wait for more."

I started to move but my bladder was screaming at me to lie still. "Sorry, missy," I told my aching bladder, "you ain't gonna drain yourself." I scurried into the bathroom and nearly peed down my legs before I was seated.

I cleaned up a bit with a washcloth and wandered back into the bedroom to find my clothes. I picked up my shirt and shorts then noticed all the other clothes lying about. "Well, that makes things easier."

I dropped the garments and walked out into the hallway. I could hear mom and Chance downstairs. I wanted to hear what they were saying before letting them know I was there. I tippy-toed to the bottom of the stairs and remained out of sight. Chance was standing, leaning against the counter by the sink. Mom was sitting at the table. They were both deliciously naked.

"... she should stay," mom finished a sentence.

"I agree, but she has a mind of her own, ya know," Chance replied.

"I'm just saying I may need you to be a voice of reason."

"I support you, mom," Chance said. "Nothing has changed that makes me believe otherwise."

"You're a good son, but you're also an amazing brother. You know she adores you, right?"

"She hides it well. But I guess we both do."

"Neither of you hides it at all," mom replied. "Shithead this. Dickface that. You both have your way, but every insult is just another 'I love you' in your own language."

"No, mom. She's a dickface with penis breath," Chance laughed. I even had to snicker at that.

Mom giggled as well. "Yeah, yeah. You two were made for each other."

"Nobody was made for me," I said as I made my appearance, "especially this shitload of shithead," I said as I smacked Chance upside the head as I walked past him. He swatted my ass as I tried to move away quickly.

"I love you, too," he said as I rubbed the sting out of his swat, then moved to kiss mom on top of her head.

Mom rolled her eyes but smiled watching us be us. "You hungry, sleepyhead?"

"Starving. Anything good to eat around here?"

"Mom's a pretty tasty treat," Chance quipped, "but not very filling."

Mom smacked the air as if to smack him. "Shush. Don't be crude."

"Well, you are," he replied.

"We had yogurt and bananas. You want me to make you something?" mom asked.

"No. I'm famished," I answered. "I need something fast." I reached in the fridge, grabbed a yogurt, snatched a banana off the counter, and sat down at the table.

"I'm so happy you're home, dear," mom said as I took a nibble off the end of the banana. "How was your flight?"

"Way too long. And I was sitting in a middle seat between two sweaty linebackers from Alabama," I replied while shooting an evil eye at my stupid brother. "Thank you very much, asshat."

"Oh, shut up, bitchmaggot. You'd whine if you could be instantly transported," Chance said.

"BITCHMAGGOT?" mom mouthed silently, shaking her head.

"True. But only because it would suck somehow," I shrugged.

"Eat, child," mom said. "We have much to discuss."

"What's to discuss, mom?" I asked. "You and big bro are doing the big nasty. I'm good with it. God knows you could use a good cock in your life."

"GAYLE!" mom snapped.

"It's settled then," Chance quipped. "Mom needs a good cock, I have a good cock. Discussion over."

"You kids stop it now. This is serious. We need to talk about this," mom insisted as I stuffed the last of the banana in my mouth, slid away from the table, and picked up and discarded my trash.

I walked over behind mom, kissed the top of her head, and said, "Mom, talking is the last thing we need to do right now. I'm gonna take my big bro out to the living room and sixty-nine him."

"FUCKIN A!" Chance barked and snapped to attention.

"Wait, no," mom replied trying to stop the inevitable.

I grabbed Chance by the bollocks and led him out of the kitchen.

"Okay, but we are going to talk this out, you two," mom yelled as we disappeared into the living room.

When we got to the couch, I pushed him down. He knew what to do as I positioned myself to lower my goodies onto his waiting mouth. I felt his tongue flick my clit as I took his cock in hand and stroked some life into it.

**** **** **** **** **** ****

**** **** Mom **** ****

"Well, I guess we'll talk later," I said to myself after watching my kids' naked asses disappear into the living room. "I guess there's no hurry," I conceded and cleaned up my mess at the table.

I walked into the living room and watched Gayle lick Chance's cock from the head to his balls. Chance was busy with his tongue lapping at Gayle's bald pussy. That earlier twang of jealousy reared its ugly head again, but I couldn't decide who or what I was jealous of. Maybe I just wanted to be in the middle of it all.

I resigned myself to be a spectator for this show. I sat in Glen's La-Z-Boy and made myself comfy. I couldn't help but admire the beauty of my children in their most natural form; naked and providing pleasure for each other. I marveled at the care they had for one another. They love to give each other shit but it's obvious they're a team and will stick together through thick and thin.

I felt myself getting wetter and wetter the longer I watched. I spread my legs and frigged myself with no shame, no guilt.

"We have an audience, bro," I heard Gayle say. I opened my eyes and saw my kids watching me.

"You two are beautiful together," I said and continued pleasuring myself.

"You can join us if you want, mom," Chance said.

"I'm happy right here watching, baby boy."

"Keep eating, bro. I'm gonna cum," Gayle moaned.

He responded by burying his face into her wet pussy. She moaned and swallowed his cock. I had to smile to myself as I watched. I, too, was close to orgasm. I inserted two fingers and pumped my steaming cunt trying to get over the edge. God, I was so fuckin close.

"I'll be back. Don't go anywhere," I said as I got up.

Gayle popped off her brother's cock just long enough to yell, "We'll be at the library. We'll be easy to find. We'll be fucking on a table in the adult section."

I snickered as I walked briskly to my room, grabbed my wand, and rushed back downstairs. I had to move a few things out of the way to find the power outlet by the chair but was soon rockin a very loud orgasm with my little friend.

**** **** **** **** **** ****

**** **** Chance **** ****

Gayle had me hard as a rock with her blowjob skills. I got lost in her pleasure as I fucked her ass with a finger while my tongue was working from her asshole to her clit. Seeing mom sitting near, playing with herself, nearly made me cum. I had to really focus on Gayle to keep from unloading in her mouth.

Gayle pulled off my cock for a moment. "Hey, shithead, look," she whispered and tilted her head toward mom.

I looked over and watched mom writhe in pleasure as she literally fucked her wand. She was moaning loudly and humping the wand with a passion. Gayle sat up and crawled off me to sit on the floor.

"Hey," she whispered, "go position yourself to fuck her when her orgasm is over."

I stood and sneaked over to her chair. I knelt in front of her and readied my cock. Mom was really having a massive orgasm. I stroked myself watching her cum.

"OH, MY GOD!" she moaned as she began coming down. I waited until she moved the wand out of the way and pushed inside her.

Her eyes flew open wide. "OH, GOD DAMN!" she yelled in shock at the sudden intrusion. "OH, YES! FUCK ME, SON!"

"So fuckin hot, mom," Gayle said as she leaned in with a kiss for mom while reaching between us to rub mom's clit. "I can't believe you two were gonna keep this from me."

"Oh, God, baby. It wasn't that." mom replied. "What happened between your brother and me was so fast and quite a shock. We knew we messed up ... God, yes, Chance, slow and deep, son ... we messed up, honey. We decided to fix it for your sake. We knew you'd know something was going on if we tried to hide it.

"We haven't had any sexual contact for weeks. Until this morning when I woke up tied to the bed with this ... this ... lovely asshole eating me. I tried to stop him but ... well, shit. You saw what he did to me."

"Yes, I did," she answered and looked at me. "I can't believe you thought of that on your own, dipshit."

I kept a steady rhythm fucking mom and just gave Gayle's insult the smile of the Cheshire Cat. I knew I pulled off the deal of the century, and I busted this whole thing up. Because of me, I am fucking my mom AND my sister. We're one big, happy fuckin family now.

"Well done, son," mom said with a smile. "I've been feeling like the mother of all failed mothers for what I allowed to happen. But seeing you two, together, no matter the screwed-up circumstances, I'm happy."

My Cheshire Cat smile was suddenly knocked into next Wednesday when Gayle popped me upside the head. "Get over yourself, fucktard. I coulda pulled this off and it woulda been much better."

I didn't have to reply. I simply batted my eyebrows and smiled at her. She smiled back.

**** **** **** **** **** ****

**** **** Mom **** ****

No matter how I said it, I was still feeling guilty about having sex with my kids. At the same time, I was completely enthralled watching them together.

"Mom," Gayle said as she played with my clit and tickled my nipples. I had been in a bit of a trance feeling my son's cock slide in and out of my juicy cunt, while watching my son and daughter interact in such a loving manner.

"WHAT?" I snapped as her voice startled me.

"Jesus, mom," Gayle laughed. "I'm sorry to wake you."

"I wasn't asleep, honey," I replied. "I was ... I was ... was lost in the moment."

"Yeah, whatever," she giggled.

"You've got my attention now."

"I hate to ask this, but can you give me and Chance some time alone?" she asked quietly.

I should've seen it coming but I wasn't prepared for it. "Of course," I answered before I realized she meant right now. "Wait. Right now?"