Momma G.O.A.T. Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2 hours later, and Tim walked out of the conference room a happy man. Jerry followed him out and clapped him on the shoulder. "I don't know how you always do it, but am I ever glad that you do manage it". "I try" Tim offered with a smile. "Hahahah, I am not even sure that you do Tim" Jerry laughed as he walked to his office. "Oh" he added as an afterthought "have Deborah finalize those reports and the contract and send them to me. Once that's done, you both can leave for the day, or for the 3 weeks I suppose" Tim grinned back at his boss and gave him the thumbs up. Jerry turned his back and waved his hand "Enjoy Paradise" he called over his shoulder, chuckling as he turned the corner.

Tim got back to his desk and asked Deborah to finalize the reports and the contracts on the Japanese. He also informed her that she would now be getting a 3-week vacation instead of a 2-week one. She was ecstatic and had to catch herself from yelping. She thanked Tim and told him she would let him know when she was done. Tim thanked her and walked back to his office.

He sat down at his desk and breathed out a sigh of satisfaction. It was only 11Am and he had nothing to do for the next three weeks. Nothing to do except spend time with, and inside of, Pam. He smiled at the thought, and noticed that he was sporting a rather large erection. Looking to the door, seeing it was closed, Tim fished his dick out of his pants. He didn't think it would be going down if he had no work to focus on.

Slowly at first, Tim started stroking his dick. He didn't plan on cumming, but the sensations his hand offered made the fantasies of Pam all the more pleasurable. He imagined himself and Pam in some valley between the mountains, his imagining of The Farm, and they were naked, swimming in a lake. He could see the shimmering droplets falling off Pam's skin as she got out of the water. The hair on her head and all over her legs dripping and damp.

He stroked his cock as he imagined her cold, blue lips, and her chattering teeth. He could see the goosebumps on her flesh as she held her slim arms over her ample cleavage. He felt his cock stiffen as he imagined himself wrapping Pam up in his warm embrace, feeling her cool skin warm at his touch. He could so easily feel her snuggling in to him, trying to bring him closer to her.

Tim's hand picked up speed as he imagined Pam underneath him on the grass, her hungry eyes looking up at him, pleading. "Oh Pam" he moaned as he imagined his cock sinking into her molten depths.

As he was pleasuring himself, Deborah had just finished up finalizing the reports and contract for the Japanese clients, Tsubaki and Kojima. She sent the items to Tim in an email and paged him on his line to let him know. However, before she could say anything, she picked up his voice. "Oh Pam" she heard him say.

Immediately she took her hand off the button. "That had sounded like the moan of a lover" she thought to herself. Carefully, she crept up from her desk. She made sure that there was no one in the hall before she walked down to Tim's office. Ever so gently, she placed her hand on the doorknob and opened the door slightly.

She had a small crack that allowed her to just make out Tim at his desk. She could just see the movement of his arm below his desk, and she KNEW in that moment that Tim was stroking one out to Pam. Deborah shuddered as she realized she had just caught her boss masturbating at work.

As this thought passed her, it was immediately replaced by another. A thought that caused her panties to moisten and her pussy to clench. She remembered a very similar event happening not a week ago at her house. She had come home from work early after Tim had left for the day. Jason had been home from school for an hour or two since it had been a half day. When she had opened the door and announced her arrival no one had answered. Curious, Deborah had walked up the stairs and saw her son's bedroom door ajar. When she walked by to peek inside, she had been met by a very similar sight to the one she now saw in Tim's office.

Her son, Jason, had been lying on his bed stroking a massive erection. She had stood at the edge of her son's door transfixed as she watched him pleasure that huge meat stick she supposed was his dick. She had felt herself being drawn towards her son in a way she had never experienced before. She saw her son not as her baby boy at that moment, but as a man; a man with obvious needs.

However, while she had been drawn in by the sight of his cock, his words had made her flee. Just as she watched her son reach orgasm, as she watched his face scrunch up in ecstasy, he breathed out one word. "Mooooooooom!" He had moaned as his cock twitched and shot rope after sticky rope of seed high into the air until he lay panting on the sheets, covered in his own cum. Deborah had fled immediately, hiding in her room. She had shut the door and looked in the mirror. Her face looked back at her, her eyes were on fire and her face was flushed. Hesitantly, terrified, she had stuck her hand into her pants and brought it back out wet and reeking of female desire.

Deborah brought herself back to the present as she heard Tim grunt, followed by a low needy moan of Pam's name. She raised her eyebrows in surprise as she noticed the amount of cum Tim was shooting onto himself. She quietly shut the door as she slipped back to her desk. As she sat back down, she rubbed her thighs together, trying to scratch that irresistible itch.

Once seated, she waited a few minutes before she paged Tim again. "Yes Deb?" his voice, now calm, answered. Deborah held down the button as she spoke into the phone "I finalized the contracts and the reports on the Tsubaki and Kojima clients". "Thank you, Deb" Tim spoke into the mic as he buttoned up the extra shirt that he kept in the office. The shirt he had worn to work sat in his bag, covered in his load. He shook his head at himself as he did up his shirt. "What the fuck was I thinking?" He asked himself as he looked at his incriminating shirt. "I could have just waited a few hours" he reasoned to himself. He knew Pam would have taken care of it for him once he got back home.

As he thought of Pam servicing him, he felt his cock stir again. He raised his eyes to heaven and sighed. "What has that Nannie done to me?" he asked himself, seriously wondering what had changed.

Tim walked out of the office and saw Deborah sitting at her desk, packing up her things. The folder for the Japanese clients sat on her desk. "Thank you, Deb," Tim said as he walked up to her desk and picked up the folder. Deborah looked over at Tim, giving him a sheepish smile. He thought she was having trouble meeting his eyes.

"Want to wait for me to drop this off at Jerry's door then we can walk out together?" Tim asked as he headed down the hall to the other offices. "Umm, yea sure!" Deborah called out as she grabbed her cardigan off the back of her chair. "Be calm" Deborah told herself as shaking fingers did up the buttons of her sweater. "He didn't see you" She rationalized to herself as images of Tim and her son stroking themselves kept appearing in her mind.

"Does Jason think of me the same way Tim thinks of Pam?" the thought flitted into her head and she tried to shake it away, but it stayed rooted. As Deborah was standing in the hall, looking through space and thinking about what her son thought of her, Tim walked up. "Ready to start 3 weeks' vacation with Jason?" he asked with a big smile.

Deborah looked up at Tim, a look of panic in her soft brown eyes for a moment before she replaced it with a warm friendly smile. "I will enjoy the time off; thank you" she offered back. "Oh no need to thank me" Tim waved his hand. "I'm going on vacation for purely selfish reasons" he teased grinning. "But I'm glad that others get to have a relaxing time too. And I am sure that Jason will appreciate all the extra attention from his mother. Will you cook him his favourite meal?" Tim asked.

Deborah felt her heart skip a beat as Tim mentioned her son enjoying her extra attention. "He couldn't possibly know anything about Jason's fantasies" she told herself. She noticed Tim looking at her, slightly concerned. "oh, I swear that boy's favourite meal is Pizza" she joked. Tim chuckled at her words and didn't press her.

They walked back to their respective cars, chit chatting about small things. Deborah was herself by the time she said goodbye to Tim, her nerves at seeing Tim and remembering her son gone. "Tell Pam I say hello, and hope you guys have a wonderful time" she said as she waved goodbye. Tim waved back "And tell Jason your boss gave you this time off so he better spend some quality time with his mother!" He shouted with a grin as he got into his car. Deborah smiled and waved as she swallowed the lump in her throat, quickly getting into her own car. She sat for a moment and noticed that her pussy was tingling at the memory of Tim's words. "Oh god, how am I going to survive these three weeks?" she asked herself as she started the engine and pulled out of the parking lot.

Tim drove home, speeding and eager to start his vacation with Pam. He whistled a tune as he completely forgot about the stresses of the office and his own juvenile at work wank. He pulled up in their driveway and parked the car.

Inside, Pam heard the crunch of the gravel indicating a car had arrived as she stood in their walk-in closet, trying to decide what top to wear; she had had a slow morning getting ready. She quickly turned, excited, to look out of the window. She saw Tim's car parked; she hadn't expected him to return so soon. With a big smile, she rushed out of their bedroom wearing a pair of blue skinny jeans and her white lacy bra. Her tits bounced and her hooves knocked loudly on the hardwood floor as she rushed to get to the door before Tim.

She arrived, slightly out of breath, and took a moment to swipe the hair out of her face before she opened the door. As she did, she stood with her hips cocked to the side, one hand on them while the other held the door open. She smiled seductively at Tim as he walked up the porch steps. When he saw the door open and saw Pam standing there in nothing but a bra and blue jeans, he paused, his eyes drinking in her sexy figure. His eyes tracked down from her pretty smiling face, to her tits almost spilling out of the lacy bra. Her cleavage was pushed together, tantalizing as her chest rose and fell with her breaths. She had a slight flush to her cheeks. His gaze tracked down her trim tummy to her wide hips that filled out the jeans. Her pink hooves peeked out the bottoms of the pants along with the tiniest bit of golden fur.

A huge smile split his face as he slowly walked up the last few steps towards Pam. "Welcome home honey" Pam offered in a sultry voice as Tim walked closer. She stepped out of the doorway onto the front mat. "What a welcome it is too" Tim said with a big grin as he leant forward and wrapped his arms around Pam. She walked into his embrace and bent her neck back, tilting her head up for a kiss. Tim bent down and they locked lips.

Slowly, after a minute or two, Pam broke away gently; Tim held onto her lower lip with his teeth before letting go. Pam moaned happily at his bite. "Are you ready to hit the road?" she asked as she looked up into his eyes from below. He grinned down at her wolfishly. "There are a few things I have to get done first" Pam looked up coyly. "Like what?" she asked innocently. Tim brushed some hair behind her ears. "Like pack" he whispered as he lightly kissed Pam's neck. She hummed quietly as his lips brushed her skin. "get groceries" he added between kisses. Pam ran her fingers through his hair, encouraging his little displays of affection. "Fuck my girlfriend after I milk her" Tim whispered, his face approaching Pam's cleavage. He gently kissed the exposed, soft, warm flesh of her spilling tits. Pam laughed at his words and brought his face back up to hers.

She raised an eyebrow as she smirked at him. "Since when am I your Girlfriend huh?" She teased. Tim smiled as he leant in for another kiss. "Since you moved into my room silly" he said after he pulled away. Pam looked at him with warm green eyes, shaking her head. "Duh" he added as an afterthought. That got a giggle out of Pam. She didn't really care for labels- she was a Satyr. She knew Tim loved her and that was all that mattered.

"Is girlfriend not good enough?" Tim teased as Pam led him inside. Tim hung up his coat as Pam closed the door. "Girlfriend is good enough..." Pam said offhandedly. "For now," she threw back over her shoulder with a smirk as she headed to their room.

Tim followed close behind. He tried to grab Pam's tail, but she kept it out of his reach after she noticed his first failed attempt. She looked back at him over her shoulder and gave him an exaggerated frown. However, after that she flicked her tail in large lazy motions to tease Tim.

Once they got into their shared room, Tim noticed that Pam had been in the process of packing when he had arrived. She even had his bag open for him on the bed. She had a notepad on the bed with a pencil. The notepad had a little list of all the things they would need to bring.

"I see you have been busy packing already" Tim offered appreciatively as he surveyed the clothes on the bed. "Yes, I have been" Pam spoke from the closet. She came out with an armful of her clothes that she dumped onto the bed. As she dropped them onto the bed, Tim savoured the view of her cleavage bouncing gently as she straightened herself. Her breasts jiggled as she adjusted her bra. She noticed Tim looking and gave him a sheepish grin.

Tim looked at all the clothes on the bed. He noticed that Pam had packed him a small duffle bag that wasn't even half full of his clothes. Pam, on the other hand, had packed two bags full of her clothes, and she had just added at least a bag's worth with what she had just took from the closet. "My goodness babe" Tim called out to Pam who was back in the closest looking through her ever expanding wardrobe. "Do you really need all these clothes? After all, were only going camping for two nights, one there, one back." He asked as he scratched his neck. He really didn't think even half of these were necessary. Then he realized something he had forgotten. "AND" he almost yelled this, "Isn't the Farm like a nudist colony anyways?" he asked as he turned to the closet where Pam was still rummaging around.

Pam walked out of the closest blushing. "Well, no I don't NEED all those clothes" she offered as she crossed her slender arms over her ample chest. "But I wanted to bring extra clothes to show Cynthia" she added as she gestured to the clothes on the bed with one hand, palm up. Tim thought for a moment, then chuckled and shook his head. "Okay, as long as it fits in the truck, I don't see the harm" he said as he looked through his bag and saw that Pam had gotten him a couple sets of pants, a few t-shirts, underwear and socks, one hoodie and a couple of button ups. He raised his eyebrows appreciatively. For all the inessential things she had packed for herself, she had kept his bag pretty utilitarian.

Just then, he felt Pam's arms wrap around his midsection. He could feel her soft tits pillowing out against his back as she leaned her head on his shoulder blades. "Thanks for understanding baby" Pam whispered to him "I know that Cynthia will love to see them" Tim rubbed her arms along his front as he tilted his head sideways better to speak with her. "Of course, baby" he said back to her, softly. He turned in her arms and smiled down at her. "And a couple bags of clothes really aren't that heavy" he explained.

Pam grinned up at him, "Maybe not if you're a big strong man" she teased as she squeezed his biceps through his shirt. Tim snorted at her compliment, but he appreciated it. He did spend a fair amount of time at his home gym making sure he stayed strong. Pam joined him every now and then, but more often than not she would stretch while he worked out. Tim liked the workout days when Pam would stretch with him, he found that her body stretched out in different vulnerable positions gave him a strength and a desire to perform he rarely felt in his workouts any more

"A... ugh... BIG... Strong Man huh?" Tim asked between quick grunts as he bent down and scoped Pam up into his arms. She gave a tiny squeal as he picked her up off the ground, but she gave a little hop and wrapped her legs around his waist as she locked her arms behind his neck. Once in his arms, Pam's butt was held up by Tim's wide hands, her head was a few inches above his, and her bouncing tits were about eye level with his gaze, barely contained in the white lacy bra. Tim appreciated the feel of her body in his arms. He loved the feel of her bare skin on his neck, and all the smooth creamy skin in front of him was feeding his lust.

Pam looked down at Tim and nodded her head encouragingly. "A very BIG, strong man" she whispered into his ear as her tail flicked against his groin, rubbing on his erection. Tim hummed appreciatively at the contact and Pam's tail continued to flick, lazily swiping against his contained package.

"What was it you said you had to get done before we hit the road?" Pam teased gently as she slowly took one hand from behind Tim's neck and ever so slowly teased the fabric of her bra away so that one of her nipples poked free. Tim licked his lips, grinning. "Get groceries?" he offered as he bent his head forward to lock his lips over her nipple. Immediately Pam covered her breast again. When Tim looked up at her she looked down at him critically with one eyebrow raised; as if to say, "You seriously thought that one was going to work". With an exaggerated sigh, Tim rolled his eyes. "I think I said something about fucking my girlfriend after I milked her" he mumbled. Pam giggled as Tim gently buried his face between her breasts, chastised, as if he was hiding from her gaze in her bosom.

"I think I remember something like that" Pam breathed out as she once again teased her nipple free from her bra. Tim pulled back to look. She grabbed her breast with her dainty fingers and offered her nipple to Tim. He eagerly latched onto her it; the way her own fingers sunk into the meaty flesh of her breast fueling his desire.

Tim began sucking ever so gently; just enough so that milk dribbled out of Pam's nipple, but not so much that it would squirt into his mouth. He had recently discovered that while Pam loved being milked, it drove her nuts when he teased her nipples like this and denied them the full release of a proper milking. True enough, Pam immediately squirmed in his grip and tried to thrust her breast further into his mouth, pulling on the back of his head; as if that would get him to suck harder.

Tim would have smiled had his mouth not been full of delicious, milky titty. He swirled his tongue around Pam's nipple and tasted her milk as it slowly leaked out drip by drip. He sucked ever so gently again, then released. Her repeated this action a few times. In between, he would detach himself and let the cool air hit Pam's nipple, hardening it before he gently covered it back up with his warm, wet mouth.

Pam shuddered in Tim's grip; she felt her other tit leaking milk into the fabric of her bra. Desperately she pulled on Tim's head, trying to encourage him to suck harder. She felt a tingling pressure in her breast that grew the more Tim sucked and didn't draw her milk out of her. The tingling in her breasts was mirrored in her pussy as she ground her groin against his flat stomach. She wanted to ask, but she knew Tim was teasing her. Ever since he had discovered this little secret of hers there had rarely been a milking where he didn't use this knowledge to get her begging for him to suck harder. She didn't want to give him the satisfaction this time, but the heat in her pants and chest left her feeling so itchy and frustrated. She squirmed as she tried to control her desire, but she felt so pent up!