Momma G.O.A.T. Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd like to stay here and enjoy the view if you don't mind, I don't need another ride in the truck" Pam said with a warm smile directed at Tim. "Okay, sounds good babe" Tim said as he bent down and kissed Pam. She turned her head up and kissed him back. "I'll be back in a few" Tim shouted over his shoulder as he walked back down the trail they had come.

Pam kicked her hooves happily and looked out at the peaceful water. She let the sounds of the park drift over her and she laid her head back, eyes closed, and smiled. Tim walked back to the parking lot and drove the car back to the front gate. When he went to buy wood, he noticed that the shed they kept the wood in had a leaky roof and a lot of the wood was damp. He bought the driest bundle he could find and went back to his car. He was thankful for the small amount of kindling and two good logs he kept in the bed of his truck for occasions just like this.

While Tim was out buying wood, Pam heard rustling in the trees close by. She turned her head, expecting to see Tim walking back, but noticed that it was another couple; they were probably the ones who had booked the other campsite. They noticed her looking and waved in her direction. Shyly, she returned the greeting and turned back around to look at the lake.

It was another few minutes until Pam heard rustling again. This time when she turned around, it was Tim's grinning face that looked back at her. Smiling, she stood up and walked over to Tim, taking one of the bags of wood from him. "Why do you have to buy wood for a fire?" Pam asked once she dropped her bag close to the pit, wiping her hands. "There is lots of wood lying around isn't there?" She said, her arms sweeping in the general direction of the forest around them. Tim chuckled. "That is true, there is a lot of wood" He conceded as he started making a square tower out of the kindling he had personally brought. "But" he stressed "there are a lot of different people who come by here very often in the summer. If every person who wanted to start a fire just took the wood from the surrounding forest, there wouldn't be very much wood left lying around, and the forest needs the wood lying around to decompose back into the ground"

"Oh" Pam said simply, tilting her head as she processed what Tim had said; she smiled happily. "That's actually kind of responsible and very caring towards nature" she said as she squatted down to look at Tim's little tower grow taller and narrower. Tim laughed warmly at her observation. "We humans do try every now and then" he said with a sly grin aimed in Pam's direction. She smirked back, sticking out her tongue.

Tim got the fire started. The kindling went up rather quickly, but he placed the two dry logs he had brought with him expertly, and arranged the damp logs around the edge of the pit so the fire would dry them. Once it was crackling nicely, he and Pam settled down in their chairs and enjoyed the flames with drinks in their hands. They talked for a while about small things and when silence fell between them it was a comfortable silence that neither of them felt they had to disturb. As the sun set and the bugs came out, Tim got changed into clothes that covered more of his skin. Pam changed into a sweater as well.

As they settled back in to their chairs, Tim noticed that the couple at the other campsite were making frustrated noises and did not seem to have a fire going. "Hey babe, wanna go see if we can help them with their fire?" Tim asked Pam. She looked over at the other campsite and saw a weak trail of smoke curling through the darkness under the trees. She looked back at Tim "Why not, they seem like they could use it". Together they walked over.

As they approached, Tim raised his hand and announced himself and Pam. "Hello" he called out in a friendly tone. The other couple stood up from their crouched position to meet Pam and Tim. The guy dusted off his hands and the girl brushed her straight black hair behind her ears, smiling. "I'm George, this is Stacy, how can we help you?" the sandy haired man said as he offered his hand to Tim. Tim shook it and stepped back. "I'm Tim, and this is Pam" Tim said, indicating himself and Pam; she waved when he mentioned her name. He noticed George and Stacy's eyes linger on Pam's hooves, her horns, and her tail swishing back and forth nervously. Thankfully they were polite and only smiled, trying not to stare.

"We heard you guys having some trouble with your fire and wondered if you could use some help" Tim said as he nodded his head toward their rather sad looking pile of wood that was smoking but had no flames visible. "Ugh, that's an understatement" George said as he looked at their fire with obvious dissatisfaction. "All the wood in the shed they were selling was damp" he grumbled. "Yea, I noticed the same" Tim offered.

As Tim and George talked and got closer to the fire, Stacy approached Pam with a smile. Stacy was a bit shorter than Pam; she appeared to be some sort of Caucasian Asian mix and had lovely almond shaped eyes. "So, Pam" she said warmly, "How long have you and Tim been together?" Pam smiled sheepishly. "We've been together about two months" she offered quietly. "H-how long have you and George been together?" she added hastily, trying to be polite. "We've been together about a year and a half" Stacy replied. "Quite a long time" Pam observed. "With him yes" Stacy joked with an eye roll. Pam laughed at Stacy's exaggerated facial expression.

Tim and George turned back to girls and saw them chatting. Tim looked over at George and shrugged his shoulders "I don't really see how we can help you with your fire" George nodded his head in acceptance. Tim looked over and saw Pam laugh at Stacy's words, so he turned back to George. "But, how about you just join us at our fire? We can dry your wood on the side and if you want you can take it back once dry. Or you could just stay at our fire until we head in for the night". George looked at Tim, seeming a little surprised but touched by the offer. "I think that's a great idea" he said simply. "Hey Stace!" he called over to Stacy. She turned around, looking slightly annoyed but not really. "Yea honey?" She asked back. "You want to join Tim and Pam at their fire? It doesn't look like we are going to be able to get this one going" Stacy turned to look at Pam, a smile on her face. She looked back at George. "I think that sounds wonderful honey". George looked back at Tim, all smiles "Great!" he said with a clap.

10 minutes later all 4 of them sat around the fire talking. Pam found out that Stacy was a doctor in the city and George was a historian. They had met through mutual friends, but didn't start dating until years after knowing each other. Tim and George talked a bit about sports and their respective jobs. Everyone had a few drinks and slowly the night wore on, the fire dwindling only to be restocked with the drying wood.

As they were all sitting in silence, looking at the flames, Pam suddenly grabbed Tim's arm, her eyes wide. Worried, Tim looked at Pam questioningly. Pam looked at him, saw his worry and smiled, showing him that nothing was amiss. "The smore's!" she yelled anyways. "Oh right! haha" Tim said as he stood up. "I'll be right back, don't worry". Pam looked at George and Stacy who seemed a bit confused at the interaction. "I've never had smore's before" she explained sheepishly. "Aaaahhh" came the combined response. "We'll, I haven't met many people who dislike them" George offered warmly. "I'm excited to try them" Pam smiled as she spoke.

Looking at Pam, Stacy plucked up the courage to ask the question she had been meaning to ask all night. "Pam" she started hesitantly. Pam looked over at her with an open face. "I don't mean to be rude, and you don't have to answer if you don't want to... But I was just wondering, are you a hucow, or a holstaur? I'm sorry to say that my non-human anatomy knowledge is pretty terrible and I was just... wondering" By the time she was done asking both she and Pam had a slight blush.

"It's okay, I don't mind" Pam said quietly. "But no, I am neither of those things; I am a Satyr" By the time Pam started talking, Tim had walked back with the ingredients for smore's. "What are we talking about?" he asked with a cheery smile as he handed Pam the bag of Marshmallows. Eagerly she grabbed it and plopped one into her mouth. Only once she started chewing did she realize her poor manners and she held out the bag to George and Stacy. "Wan Sum?" she mumbled around her mouthful of marshmallow. George smiled and reached over "Please and thank you" he said as he took a few and handed one to Stacy.

"I was just asking Pam what... umm what species she is I suppose" Stacy said a bit shyly. "Ah, I see" Tim said as he sat back down. "Well, she keeps trying to tell me that she is a Satyr; but I'm convinced that she is lying to me and is really an angel in disguise... or a goddess" he added with a smirk aimed at Pam. "Awwwwww!" Stacy cooed as Pam blushed and tried to hide in her seat. "Stop it Tim" she asked quietly as she looked up at him, her face a bright red, but smiling, "You know I am a Satyr... I don't even know if angels are real" she added with a pensive frown. "I know baby" Tim said warmly as he leaned over for a kiss "I was just teasing" Pam gave him a quick peck on the lips, not wanting George and Stacy to see how hot and bothered Tim made her.

"I'm sorry, I hope you don't mind my further prodding" George started. Pam looked over at him and simply nodded. "when you say a Satyr, do you mean the mythological Greek Satyr? Like a Faun" Tim broke open the box of cookies and set some aside. He then picked up the stick sitting next to his chair that he had salvaged for cooking marshmallows. "Well, we're not mythological" Pam said with a giggle. "And yes, we originally come from Greece, or around Greece" she said with an eyeroll, "But we live all over the world now. There aren't too many of us though, and few of us live outside of our Trips" George and Stacy looked at her funny as Tim happily roasted some Marshmallows. "A Trip is what we call a collective group of Satyrs" Pam explained. George and Stacy nodded along. "Most Trips nowadays have deals with the government of the country they live in. For example, here in the US, there are about 3 different Farms, that are basically reserves for Satyr Trips"

"Oh, my goodness" said George, honestly blown away. "I had no idea that these Farms even existed". Pam nodded her head "Mhmm. Part of our deal with the governments is usually secrecy" she explained. "There have been a lot of instances throughout history where Satyrs have been hunted and abused". Tim reached over and grabbed Pam's hand, squeezing it. "I'm so sorry" said Stacy into the silence. Pam shook her head and smiled "It's okay. I never experienced any abuse. There has been relative peace for Satyrs for close to a hundred years now. Our populations are steadily growing again, or you could say quickly growing, but there have never been too many of us"

"Here" Tim said as he offered Pam a completed smore. Pam looked over, a little startled from the conversation. Hesitantly, she took the smore in her hand and looked at it. Tim was right, it looked exactly like a little chocolate cookie sandwich. Excited, she brought the snack to her mouth and opened wide. She took a big bite out of it and chewed. As she did, her eyes widened and she made a very excited humming sound. She finished the rest of the smore in no time and everyone else around the fire had smiles on their faces as they watched Pam experience her first smore. "Did you like it?" Tim asked once Pam started licking her fingers. "Mhmm" Pam moaned around a finger in her mouth. Tim swallowed and scratched his neck. "Can I have another one please?" Pam asked pleadingly. "Of course, my love" Tim said softly as he put another marshmallow on the stick.

After 3 more smores, Pam finally settled back into her chair; sighing her satisfaction. She looked down at her belly and was surprised that it wasn't protruding. She took a sip of her drink and looked up at the canopy. She could barely make out a few stars between the leaves. Looking back down, she saw the moonlight was reflected off the lake and the fire was crackling warmly. She remembered her times on the farm growing up and sitting around a fire, listening to her mother or grandmother tells stories. Emboldened by the alcohol, she cleared her throat. Once everyone looked her way, she felt a little less sure of herself, but she pushed past that. "Would you like to hear a story?" All three sets of eyes looked back at her earnestly, all three sets nodded.

Pam gazed at Tim, and he smiled at her encouragingly. Taking a deep breath, she looked back up at all the eyes looking her way. She began.

"Back when the world was young, when men and gods walked together, Pan, the father of all Satyrs, walked through the woods. He had recently been rejected, yet again, by one of the nymphs he had been chasing. Pam was a great lover of women, nymphs especially. His mother was a Nymph and he knew no greater beauty in the world than the beauty of nature. He held in his hands the reed pipes which he had made from the reeds of the last fleeing nymph who would rather have been turned to reeds than love Pan. He walked through the woods, his heart heavy, his love unrequited, and his voice sorrowful. He played the reeds, but they did not make him feel any closer to the Nymph they used to be; he was still alone. Caught up in his sadness, he sat down in front of a great big oak tree and began to play."

At this point in the story Pam paused. She closed her eyes and sang a few clear, sad notes. They seemed to hang in the air, slowly fading out as she stopped. All three listeners felt their hearts ache for Pan's pain.

"He played for hours. He played through the night, and he played through all the next day. As the sun set on the second day, the nymph of the great oak, Viridis, heard Pan's song stop. She cried as his last note faded for Pan's love remained unrequited and his song remained sorrowful. Viridis saw that Pan was not comely. She understood why so many other Nymphs had fled from his appearance, especially since he would always chase them. But looking at him then, Viridis saw the love he held underneath his appearance. Hearing his song, she knew that Pan had great beauty of his own, and loved to celebrate the beauty of others. As Pan stood to leave, Viridis sang out her own song, a song in harmony with Pan's."

At this, Pam paused again. She looked to all the eager faces and smiled before she sang out higher, quicker, and more happy notes. These notes did not linger in the air nor did they tug on the heart as Pan's lament had. The notes of Viridis were uplifting.

"Pan paused in his movements. He let the song of Viridis wash over him, and he felt his heart swell. Hesitant, he sang out his song again, but this time he replaced some of his notes with those of Viridis. Soon, she joined in, and she replaced some of her happier notes with the sadder ones of Pan. Together their music filled the forest. Without any words other than those in the song, Pan and Viridis were joined. Their love was one of song and emotion, and they lay together for 3 days. When they separated, Viridis was pregnant. Over time, Viridis grew great with child, and eventually gave birth to three Satyrs, one billie (a boy) named Prota, and two nannies (girls) named Fos and Lagneia. These three Satyrs are the parents of all Satyr's today. This story is why all Satyr's love music, have empathy for those who experience unrequited love... and why all Satyr's are said to be impassioned" Pam finished with a blush.

Silence greeted her for a second, and then Tim started clapping loudly. Soon George and Stacy joined in, all three were looking at her with smiles, Tim's most definitely the brightest of them all. "That was beautiful Pam" Tim said to her. She looked over and smiled at him; he looked to have slightly misty eyes. She felt her heart swell as she looked at her lover.

"That was a wonderful story" Said George. "Yes, thank you for sharing" added Stacy with a smile. "I think that is as good a place as any to end the night on, don't you Stacy?" George asked. Stacy looked over at Pam and Tim and saw the gazes they were giving each other. "I do" Stacy agreed looking back at George. "Thank you so much for sharing your fire" the couple said as they stood up and gathered their things. "Of course, of course!" Said Tim as he stood up to shake hands with George and Stacy. Pam stood too and she gave Stacy a hug. "Does Tim love for three days straight?" Stacy whispered in Pam's ear as they hugged. Pam felt her face flush with heat and her nethers twitched. Hesitantly, she whispered back "He sure does try to". "Mmph!" Stacy moaned as she squeezed Pam. She pulled away and they smiled sheepishly at each other. "Have a good night" Stacy said suggestively as she and George pulled away. Pam walked over to Tim and leaned into him. She looked up at him as he waved to the other couple. "I plan to" she whispered to herself.

"What was that babe?" Tim asked her. She looked up at him and smiled. "Nothing baby, don't worry about it." She settled her head back into his shoulder and he kissed the tops of her horns. "I love you" he whispered down to her. At his words, she snuggled closer into his chest, humming contentedly.

Tim and Pam sat around the fire for another few minutes, slowly watching the logs burn lower and lower. They talked here and there but mostly watched the dying coals. When there were only a few flames left, licking the last of the logs, Pam heard noises from Stacy and George's campsite. At first, she was unsure what the noises were, but once she focused her sensitive hearing- she blushed. Tim noticed her tuck her chin and though he couldn't see her cheeks' colour, he had seen her blush so often that he recognized the facial expression.

"What's up babe?" Tim asked with a slight upturn of the lips, not a smile but a warm look. Pam glanced over at Tim, she grinned mischievously and her tail flicked back and forth. She nodded in the direction of Stacy and George's tent. "Listen" she said. Tim looked in the direction of the tent and strained his ears. It took a few moments, but eventually Pam saw understanding dawn on Tim's face, quickly followed by a grin and a shake of his head.

Pam stood up and walked over to Tim; he watched her approach, appraising her body in the dim firelight. Once she stood in front of Tim, she leaned over, placing her hands upon his knees. Her tits pressed out the front of her shirt as they hung pendulously underneath her. "Do you want to go swimming baby?" Pam asked Tim, her voice husky. Tim looked up at her, his eyebrows drawn together. "We didn't bring swim suits babe" Pam traced a nail alongside Tim's cheek. "I know" she whispered to him.

Pam stepped back from Tim and reached to her waist. Quickly, she pulled off her top in one smooth motion. Her breasts bounced back down onto her chest, contained in her bra. Tim licked his lips as the flickering light from the dying fire cast onto Pam's body ever changing shadows. He watched the light dance over her skin and his eyes drank in her image. Her pale skin reflected the firelight, casting her skin a bronze colour. Slowly, Pam reached behind her and unsnapped her bra. She gently took the cups off her breasts, shielding her nipples from view with one arm. She let the bra drop onto her chair where she had placed her sweater as well. Pam looked at Tim and squeezed her forearm tighter around her chest. Her breasts spilled out above and below her arm from the pressure. While biting her lip, Pam slowly pulled her arm away from her chest. One breast fell first and her pale pink nipple caught the firelight. Tim swallowed as both breasts came into full view and Pam caressed the underside of her boobs. She cupped them in her hands and shook them gently; the flesh rippled and bounced. "Are you hungry baby??" She asked Tim. "Mhmmm" he moaned, his hands clenching and unclenching around his camp chair. Pam looked at his hands and smirked. "Good, now strip" she commanded him as she ran her hands down her body, over her tummy and to her jeans.