Momma G.O.A.T. Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tiiiiim" Pam whined as she squirmed in his grip and ground her hips against his stomach aggressively. At the mention of his name Tim hummed happily. Pam shivered as the vibration travelled through her sensitive nub to her core. She swore that she had never heard a more self-satisfied humm in all her life. Using what was left of her willpower, she pulled Tim off her tit using both hands. She cradled his face in her palms and looked at him with her best puppy dog eyes. Her eyes were so open and pleading when she spoke, "Don't be mean Tim" she pouted at him as she pushed out her lower lip. "Pleeeease" she added, before biting her lower lip and looking meaningfully down at her erect pink nub.

Tim looked at her and nodded, "I'm sorry baby" he whispered as he bent down and took her nipple back into his mouth. This time, when he sucked, he sucked hard. His mouth was filled with tit flesh as he opened wide. Immediately after it came a warm stream of creamy milk. His eyes rolled back behind their closed lids, and he moaned in gratitude. Pam's moan mirrored his own as she felt the blissful release of milk leaving her. "Ohhhh baby" Pam moaned in ecstasy as she ran her fingers through his hair. "Don't stop" she cooed as he continued to nurse, her warm milk filling his insides with heat. "Don't stop, ever" she husked. Tim hummed in response, indicating he didn't plan on stopping. He opened his eyes and gazed up at Pam, trying to show his gratitude to Pam for letting him suck.

She smiled down at Tim and pushed some hair out of his eyes. She also brought her other tit out of her white bra and pressed the warm flesh to his face. Eagerly, Tim left the still milky tit he was sucking on for the fresh one Pam offered. He made no sounds as he nursed, except those produced by his sucking and swallowing, occasionally followed by a happy hum. Pam lovingly ran her fingers through his hair. "Good boy" she purred as he continued to eagerly nurse.

30 minutes later, Pam lay spread out on her back on the sheets, completely naked, her pussy lips swollen and slick; they were bright pink from the pounding they had received. The clothes that had been on the bed lay strewn about the room and around the bed from where the lovers had shoved them off in their rush to mate. Tim lay on the bed next to Pam, gulping in lungful's of air, one leg draped over her furry one, his cock slowly deflating. His cum slowly oozed out of Pam's messy snatch and dripped to the sheets below.

"Now it's just groceries" Tim offered tiredly as he drew circles on Pam's trim tummy. At his comment she laughed, turning to face him. She stroked her lover's cheek gently as she gazed at him with warm, inviting eyes. "Now it's just groceries" she agreed quietly. They leant towards the other and kissed softly.

Together, they made the bed with new sheets and finished up their packing. Pam ended up with one duffle-bag that had her clothes for the next three days on the road, and two other small bags that were filled with clothes she wanted to show Cynthia. She had packed her golden shoes with the clothes as well; she wasn't going to lug three bags full of clothes across the country and not bring her best accessories. She had her silver ones by the front door ready to go on the road.

Dressed back in her blue jeans, Pam put on another white, less lacy, bra since the one she had been wearing had gotten a bit dirty while Tim had milked and fucked her. As she pulled on one of Tim's large ACDC band t-shirts she noticed Tim looking at her from the closet door. She turned to look at him, a slight smile tugging at the corner of her lips. "What?" She asked him as she dropped the hem of the T-shirt and turned to face him fully. Tim's gaze dropped to Pam's chest, where her bust was pushing out the faces of the band members. He smiled as he noticed the horns on Angus Young's hat. He looked up to see Pam's smaller rounded horns peeking out above her messy hair; they were much cuter he thought. He looked back at her earnest green eyes and walked forward. "I'm just wondering how I got so lucky" he spoke softly as he approached. Pam smiled at his words, showing most of her teeth.

"Don't question a good thing" she teased as she stood on the tips of her hooves and leaned up to kiss Tim. He bent and kissed her back, slow and sensuous. "You're not good baby" he whispered in her ear as they broke apart. He gently kissed her neck, sucking on it just enough to tease her but not leave a mark. "You're perfect" he whispered once he pulled back and looked in Pam's eyes. She blushed, a slight flush rising to her cheeks; but her smile spread from ear to ear as she looked up at Tim with love. She nuzzled into his shoulder and wrapped her arms around him. "I love you Tim" she spoke into his chest. "I know" Tim said quietly as he stroked her back. "And I love you too" he added with a chuckle when she pulled away enough to give him a questioning frown. She smiled at that and snuggled back into his embrace.

Once they loaded their stuff in the front hall, Tim and Pam walked through the house making sure all the doors and windows were locked. They also took a quick pee before hitting the road. They still had to get groceries but they didn't want to have to stop for a rest stop if they didn't need to. Once good to go, Tim grabbed Pam and himself jackets for the rain. The forecast looked good for the next few days, but you never knew, especially driving across country.

Pam clasped her shoes onto her hooves much faster than Tim tied up his laces. "Come on slowpoke!" she teased as she stood waiting by the door, feigning her exasperation. Tim chuckled, shaking his head, as he finished tying up his laces. "All right all right" he said as he stood up and grabbed a couple of bags. Pam flashed him a brilliant smile as she picked up two bags and whisked out the door. She practically skipped to the truck as Tim locked up the front door. By the time he had turned around, Pam sat on the bed of the truck swinging her legs back and forth playfully, the bags in the bed behind her.

"Well don't you look excited" Tim teased gently as he loaded his bags in next to Pam's. She looked down at him from her slightly higher vantage point. "Why wouldn't I be excited?" she asked as she bent her smiling face forward, shaking her head. "I'm going back to the farm!" she squealed happily as she threw her head back and swung both her legs out in front of her, "And I'm bringing my boyfriend back with me for my family to fall in love with him as much as I have" she directed the last bit at Tim with a look of adoration. Tim walked between her two legs. She spread them slightly more so he had room. She smiled down at him as he placed his hands on her hips. He was only slightly disappointed her couldn't feel her thick, soft fur running through his fingers because of the jeans.

"I hope they don't fall in love with me JUST as much as you have baby" he stated suggestively. Pam giggled and pecked Tim on the lips. "Well, maybe not as much as me no" she said in agreement. They smiled at each other and pecked again. After that, Pam hopped off the back of the truck and her and Tim got inside. Tim started the engine and it roared to life. Looking at the other, they both smiled as Tim pulled out of the driveway.

The ride to the grocery store only took a few minutes. Pam was happily belting out the chorus to "Highway to Hell", Tim had thought it appropriate to listen to some ACDC considering Pam's attire, when they pulled into the parking lot. When Tim shut off the car and the music stopped, Pam halted abruptly too once she realized it was only her singing. She turned to look at Tim, a pout on her face. But she couldn't keep that up long as Tim was chuckling and getting out of the car. She let the pout drop and quickly opened up her own door. When Tim walked around Pam clung onto his arm and leaned her head into him for a moment before walking hand and hand into the store.

They didn't need to get too many items as they just needed food for tonight since they were planning on camping at a Loon's lake, a favourite campsite of Tim's. They bought a couple of apples, bananas, strawberries and other fruits and vegetables to snack on in the car. Pam happily browsed the aisles as Tim pushed the cart. Every now and then the lovers would make eye contact and share a knowing smirk. Tim took them down the crackers aisle and was looking at the chocolate crackers they had.

"What are these for?" Pam asked curiously after Tim had dropped a box of celebration cookies into the cart. "They're for smore's" Tim said as he raised his eyebrows up and down suggestively. Pam just looked at him blankly, not understanding. "You've never had!.." Tim started to say, then stopped himself as based on her comments, Pam had obviously NOT had smores before. "Well, smores are like little chocolate marshmallow sandwiches" Tim explained. "You cook them over a campfire usually... I thought we could share a few tonight" he added as he looked back at the box in the cart.

"Well, chocolate... mushmellow sandwiches sound pretty good to me" Pam said to Tim with a warm smile, her hand on his arm. He looked at her and chuckled at her mispronunciation of the word marshmallow. He smiled at her gently though so she knew it wasn't meant in a mean way. "I'm guessing you have never had marshmallows before either huh?" he asked. Pam blushed slightly and shook her head. Tim smiled, "You're in for a treat!"

Tim led Pam across the aisles, looking for the one that had the marshmallows. As he paused, looking up at the signs, Pam looked over to see a little boy in the aisle next to her staring at her hooves. When he noticed her looking at him, Pam waved and smiled at the boy. He turned away, a blush rushing to his cheeks. He rushed over to his mother who was looking at items on the shelves. Pam noticed his mother was heavily pregnant. She looked to be about 13 months Pam thought. Hiding behind his oblivious mother's skirts, the boy peeked out and hesitantly smiled at Pam, waving his hand back.

Pam felt a warm, wholesome happiness at seeing the shy boy wave back. Gently, she unwrapped her tail from around her waist, it worked better around her waist than around her thigh when she was wearing pants, and, checking to see if the coast was clear, brought it out and waved it at the boy as she made a funny face. With a delighted shriek, the boy hid back behind his mother's skirts and tugged on them. His mother looked down at him, confused. Quickly Pam tucked her tail back under her t-shirt and wrapped it around her waist just as the mother turned around and looked in the direction her son was pointing. Pam blushed and waved shyly to the mother and the son. The mother gave Pam a warm smile and waved back. Turning around she pushed the cart in front of her pregnant belly and tugged on her son's arm for him to follow her. The boy did, but kept glancing back and waving at Pam until they turned the corner.

Pam smiled to herself and thought what it would be like to be a mother of a cute little boy like that. She looked over at Tim and found him lost looking at the signs still. The look of frustration on his face was adorable as he kept glancing between the signs. She placed a hand on her flat tummy and looked down at it. "What would it look if it were swollen with Tim's child?" she thought with a warm shudder. She looked back up at Tim and felt her heart skip a beat. Pam knew that she wanted babies. She had just never known when or with who. Looking at Tim, she knew she had at least one answer for those questions.

She walked up to him and lovingly linked her arm with his. "How about we just pick one and see what's on the shelves" she offered up to him. Tim looked down at her, and the frustration melted off his face. "That sounds like an excellent idea" he said as he and Pam walked down the aisle arm in arm.

They eventually found the marshmallows three aisles over. Pam was very taken with them. She kept squishing the bag and looking, wide eyed, at the puffy white little cylinders as they slowly morphed themselves back into a semblance of their original shape. Laughing, Tim took the bag out of her hands and placed it in the cart. "Don't go mushing them all into funny shapes" he teased gently "We don't want them sticking together too much" Pam only smiled mischievously and quickly snatched the bag out of the cart, skipping out of Tim's reach as he tried to stop her. She stuck her tongue out at him and squished the bag a few more times before dropping it back into the cart with a giggle. Tim shook his head and kept pushing the cart.

They checked out and paid for their groceries. The cashier gave Pam a few odd looks, but when she looked back at Tim and saw his pointed glare, she bagged the rest of their items quickly and didn't look Pam's way again. Once out of the store, Tim looked to Pam and saw a smile on her face. He was relieved that the lady's looks hadn't put her out.

They packed the groceries into the back seat, Tim putting the fruit in the cooler with a bag of ice to keep it cold. He also had a few beers and other drinks for Pam in there. The last item to go into the back was the marshmallows. He took them out of the grocery bag and brought them into the front seat with him. As he got in the car, he threw the package onto Pam's lap. She looked up at him grinning. "Try one" Tim said as he nodded his head in the direction of the bag. "Okay" she said as she eagerly tore open the packaging.

Tim started the car and pulled out of the parking lot as Pam plopped one marshmallow in her mouth. Her eyes opened wide as she chewed and swallowed. "They're so delicious!" she gushed after she finished. "Haha, most people agree with you on that" Tim offered as he held out his hand for one. Pam fished out another two and gave one to Tim, plopping the other in her mouth. She hummed her enjoyment as she ate the second one. Tim hummed along as well.

As they were driving, Tim looked over at Pam. His eyes traced the contours of her jawline, and went down her collarbone to where her chest swelled out. He felt his cock stir and he was reminded of his thoughts earlier in the day about how he had recently been feeling like an 18-year-old boy again he has been so horny. "Hey babe" Tim started, a little unsure of how to broach the subject. "Mhm?" Pam hummed as she turned to look at Tim, her eyebrow slightly raised in question.

"Do ummm... Is it normal for guys to become hornier, and ummm... and um produce more sperm when they start drinking Nannie milk?" he asked haltingly; he could feel the heat in his face as he spoke. When he glanced at Pam at the end of his question, he noticed that she had a slight blush rising up her neck too. "Well..." Pam began haltingly, drawing circles on her legs and not really looking at Tim. "I don't really know for sure" She said as she looked at Tim, her eyes apologetic.

"It is normal for Billies to be horny all the time, and they usually produce a lot of seed" She offered as a substitute for the question she couldn't answer. "I never knew what was normal for a human man though" she said more quietly. "You seem to have a healthy amount of sperm to me" She said with a slight grin. "Haha" Tim chuckled. "I'm more worried about having too healthy an amount of sperm" he joked. "You can never have too much cum silly" Pam said dismissively, as if this was obvious. Tim felt his chubb stiffen at the words.

"But..." Pam said after a moment, having seemingly remembered something. "I do know that they process our milk before they sell it to humans" She turned to Tim and shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe they take out the stuff in our Nannie milk that does make men hornier. And now that you get it... well straight from the source" She said with a blush, "I guess you get the unfiltered version". She shrugged her shoulders and pursed her lips, letting the question drop. Then she looked at Tim with her eyebrows drawn together and a worried expression on her face. "Why? You don't want to stop drinking my milk, do you?" Her voice got quieter near the end, as if she really feared he might not want her milk anymore.

"Oh, don't worry Pam" Tim said as he looked over at his lover with a comforting smile. "There is nothing in this world that is going to get between you, me and my daily serving of milk" Pam beamed at Tim and settled back into her seat, her worries taken care of. "Servings you mean" she joked after a minute. "Like you ever just milk me once" she said quietly to herself as she shook her head, a smile tugging at her lips.

With the radio on, the two had a nice drive to Lake Loon. They both snacked on their fresh produce as they drove. Being close to summer, they still had at least three hours before it got too dark. Tim was confident that they could set everything up before the sun went down. If they didn't make it in time, he still had his lantern and a couple of flashlights so the dark wouldn't be a problem. Tim paid for their campsite at the front gate. "You'll want to follow the trail on the right, you should come to a parking lot after about 5 minutes. You will have to park your car there and continue on foot to campsite 4A. Here is a map for you to follow" the attendant said as they handed Tim his receipt and the map.

"Thank you very much" Tim said with a nod. He didn't need the map because he knew the campsite pretty well; It was his favourite spot nearby. The site was pretty secluded along the north shore of the lake. There was a small beach that led out gradually to the clear waters. There was only one other site close by, so he hoped Pam and him could have some privacy.

"I've never been camping before" Pam said excitedly as Tim drove to the parking lot. "Well, I'm sure you've done similar things to camping, you probably just didn't call it that" Tim offered, knowing from her stories that Pam had basically lived outside her whole life. "Well, when I went camping there were never any smore's, so it doesn't count" Pam said with finality. Tim chuckled. "You are right, it isn't camping without smore's"

Once parked, Tim and Pam unloaded their camping gear. They had a small 4-person tent. They could have fit together in a two-man tent, but Tim liked a bit more room to move around. They only brought one bag that had a few items of clothing for each of them, a small cooler bag with some drinks, their bed rolls and sleeping bags, their camping chairs and the items for smores. Together they hiked down the narrow trail that led all the way to the more private North shore of the lake. By the time they arrived at their campsite, they had both worked up quite the sweat and the mosquitoes were pretty bad.

Tim swatted at the bugs, and grumbled to himself as they buzzed around his ear; he had always attracted mosquitoes and he hated them. Pam lazily flicked her tail back and forth and warded off the bugs pretty well. She looked over at Tim and felt sorry for him as he kept slapping himself, but she also found it slightly humorous; she made sure not to giggle though.

Together, they set up the tent rather quickly and got their stuff for the night sorted out so they didn't have to do it later. Once all that was done, Tim stood up and looked at the empty fire pit. "I guess I should go and buy some wood; forgot to do that at the gate" Tim said half to himself and half to Pam as he scratched his neck where some bug had gotten him. "Do you want to come with me or are you fine here by yourself for a few minutes?" Tim asked Pam who was sitting in her chair and looking out at the lake between the trees; she had a drink in her hand.

The lake was spread out before them and they could make out the far shore in the distance. The lake was rather long, running from North to South, but on their northern shore the lake led off to the east where there was a smaller bay. The water in the small bay was rather shallow and had a lot of Lilies and other vegetation. Thankfully in front of them the sandy beach led out to the clearer water that was part of the main bay.