Momma G.O.A.T. Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam giggled in tired pleasure as she felt the last weak spurt of Tim's cum fire off into her. She wiggled her hips appreciatively, coaxing a few straggling drops of cum to leak into her messy depths. Tim sighed in tired gratitude. "I love you baby" he whispered in her ear. Pam smiled to herself, her eyes closed as she ran her nails along Tim's thighs. She felt him shudder and her smile widened. "I love you too" she whispered back.

Slowly, Pam stood up and Tim's cock slipped out of her with a wet plop; it smacked back down against his abs, still engorged but no longer steel. She quickly reached down and cupped her sex, stopping the huge load from seeping out of her. She didn't want it to get all over the shower floor. Leaning over, one hand still safely guarding Tim's load, she bent and kissed Tim on each cheek, then his lips, and finally his nose. She pulled away, beaming down at him. "Thanks for the treat Tim" she whispered down to him. He returned a lazy, gracious smile. "Of course, Pam" he croaked out.

As Tim stood, and turned to reach for the bar of soap, he looked at the clock. Fuck, he would need to speed now. As he turned to look for Pam, he saw her outside of the shower, she had a towel and was awkwardly toweling off each leg and her body with one hand. The other was still securely pressed against her sex. "Pam?" Tim asked as he looked at her through the steamy glass. She stopped and looked at Tim. She raised an eyebrow, "Yea?" she shot back. Tim shrugged his shoulders and gestured at her. "What are you doing?" Pam just smiled and tilted her head, like that was a dumb question. "I'm going back to bed silly" she said as she finished toweling off and hung the towel up. Her gait had an odd step to it as she walked with one hand holding onto her crotch. Tim shook his head and turned to the spray, now cold again. He quickly stepped under it, he didn't have too much time.

Pam walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. She shuddered as the cool air hit the few wet places that she had missed. Quickly, she went to their dresser and pulled out a pair of her panties. These ones were black cotton and should cover her nicely she thought. Excitedly, she grabbed them and slid them onto her legs. She shimmied them up her legs until they covered her bum and her hand still cupping her sex. She walked over to their bed and slowly removed her hand from her quim.

She shivered as she felt Tim's considerable load seep into her panties and wet them. She pulled the hand that had cupped her cunt to her mouth and greedily licked Tim's load off her fingers with long swipes of her tongue. Her pussy thrummed with warm excitement as she climbed into bed and felt her lower lips covered in Tim's slimy nut; her movements had spread his seed all over her pussy lips. She snuggled underneath the blankets and breathed out a sigh of contentment. She felt more of Tim's cum leak out of her slowly; the panties were gradually getting soaked and her thighs now had a sticky residue on them. She rubbed them together and smiled as she turned on her side. She pulled the blankets up and settled in, making herself comfortable. The warmth from her groin spread throughout her body, the sheets trapping her heat.

Tim didn't take too long to finish his shower and get changed. As he came back into the room, he noticed Pam in bed and tried to keep quiet seeing that she was trying to sleep. Before he left, he came by her side and kissed her head. "Sweet dreams my love" he whispered before he left.

Pam was already asleep by that point, and though she didn't have Tim to keep her warm as she slept, she still had quite a lot of him left that was keeping her warm. She smiled in her sleep and squirmed as more of his cum seeped out of her pussy to stain the sheets below.

* * * * *

Tim drove to work speeding along the highway; he needed to make up about 5 minutes of lost time. However, as he was driving between cars, passing them, he didn't regret his and Pam's coupling one bit. Even thinking about it now it he noticed that he was sporting a rather considerable chub.

Ever since he had started drinking Pam's milk, Tim had noticed that he was way hornier much more frequently, and he had waaaaay bigger loads. Before Pam, Tim would usually masturbate about once a day, sometimes two. He had considered that quite a lot for a man who had just turned thirty. Now, he and Pam fucked 3 times a day at least. They always fucked first thing in the morning, "even apparently when one had to get up early for work" Tim thought with a grin. They always fucked as soon as Tim got home if he was at the office or out of the house, and they always fucked before bed.

Now, even though they fucked at least three times a day, Tim usually came 6 times a day. Pam was a big fan of round two, and for some reason Tim kept finding himself able to go for round two right away. In the past, Tim had always had a pretty good refractory period; but now, he barely seemed to soften after just the first load. Even odder was that for each consecutive cum after the first, Tim didn't notice a decreasing size in the amount of jizz that he produced. Almost every load he shot nowadays was a big as the biggest he ever remembered.

As Tim was driving to work, he was thinking that maybe the amount of Pam's milk he had been drinking was having some effects on him. He definitely was never able to cum 13 times in a day- his and Pam's new record- before he had met Pam.

Tim would have to talk to Pam about it when he got back home. He knew from talking to Pam that Satyrs were magical in their own way, even though they couldn't perform most magic. However, he had never felt any physical changes from drinking store bought Satyr milk before. Then again, he had not been drinking even close to the amount he now drank. Tim rarely ever bottled Pam's milk anymore. If there was a bottle in the fridge it was usually because Pam took the initiative and milked herself so that Tim could use it when he needed it around the kitchen. She knew if Tim was going to milk her, he would just end up drinking it all then and there. He was like the worlds hungriest baby when he was milking Pam.

But nonetheless, Tim felt changes after drinking Pam's milk. It was like her cream was a drug that kept him horny and kept him producing concerning amounts of sperm. Tim didn't know what he would do if he didn't have Pam around. He had gotten so used to unloading in her warm little receptive body that he had trouble controlling his erections now. It was like he was an 18-year-old boy again who sitting in his hot teacher's class. Once he sprung one, his mind was consumed by thoughts of pinning Pam to the sheets until he had relieved himself.

As Tim was contemplating his new sexual predicament, he pulled into the parking lot of his work. He pulled into his own private spot near the front and turned off the engine. He was about to open the door when he saw Deborah, his secretary, walking towards the front doors from her parking spot. He stopped as he looked down at the obvious bulge in his pants. "Fucking takes two loads for you to calm down now in the morning does it?" Tim asked his dick in annoyance. He pushed his hand into his pants and adjusted his considerable girth so that his belt and the waistline of his pants held it pinned to his stomach. Now presentable, Tim stepped out of the car and caught Deborah as she was walking past.


"Good Morning Debbie!" he called out to her as he waved. She turned to look at him, her curly brunette hair swishing with the movement of her head. She beamed at him, her bright red lips splitting in a smile, once she recognized who it was and started walking towards him "Good morning Tim" she replied as her heels clacked on the pavement. She approached, offering a knowing smile, "Are you excited to get out of here and start your road trip?" She teased gently as they approached the building together, the sun just coming up over the trees.

"Ugh" Tim moaned as he ran a hand through his hair. "I most certainly am" he breathed out. Deborah laughed, her voice almost as pure as Pam's. "It has been a hell of a week" she added. "But, if this conference with the Japanese goes well, we should be out of here by noon". Tim merely nodded his head and hummed in confirmation. Debbie looked over at his dubious expression. She smirked and gently placed a hand on his arm, "I'm sure you will find a way to make it go smoothly" she reassured him. Then she looked away and removed her hand, her smirk spreading. "After all, how else are you going to get back to Pam in a reasonable amount of time". Tim looked over at Deborah, his face exaggerated indignation. "Hey!" he protested. She snorted at his expression and covered her mouth, giggling. Tim shook his head, smiling. "You should be thanking me" he admonished her. "Every time I leave work early, or work from home, you get to spend more time with Jason".

Jason was Deborah's only teenage son. They lived alone together since Deborah's ex had split years ago following some bimbo he had met on one of his "business trips". Tim had felt terrible for Debbie as she had to go through that horrendous divorce. Thankfully, her and Jason continued to have a great relationship throughout it all; if anything, the mother son bond had been strengthened by the divorce. Tim had wanted to make sure Deborah spent enough time at home with her son, so he had asked for her to become his private secretary years ago. If Tim didn't work, Deborah usually didn't either. She also had some additional benefits and pay working for Tim directly.

She looked at him and nodded her head appreciatively. "You're right, you're right" she said, conceding Tim the point. "I must say that the extra time at home has been a blessing" Tim dipped his head in acknowledgement. "I'm glad" he stated simply. Tim and Deborah walked in companionable silence for a few moments. Eventually, once in the building and in the elevator, Tim broke it.

"What do you and Jason get up to most days off then?" Tim asked, curious about how Jason was doing. Last Tim had heard, Jason had just turned 18. He was in his final year of high-school and, apparently, he wanted to go to the university of Colorado for business.

"Oh, nothing exciting really" Deborah offered. "Most days I have off, he still has school. So, we usually end up making dinner together. He is becoming quite the cook. After that if he doesn't have too much homework, we watch a movie or some tv". "Well, that sounds like a pretty perfect afternoon to me" Tim said. "That and a glass of wine" he added with a smirk. Deborah chuckled. "That and a glass of wine" she agreed.

Soon after, the elevator doors dinged and Tim and Deborah stepped out onto their floor and headed to their offices. Tim's office was large as he was pretty high up and owned a lot of shares in the company. Deborah had her own smaller private office that was in front of Tim's. If anyone wanted to see Tim, Deborah usually paged them through.

They set themselves up in their offices respectively. Tim went through his notes on the meeting with the Japanese clients. They needed to make this deal if they were going to have any footing in the Asian markets. He went over his best-selling points again and looked at what they speculated their competition was offering.

As he was looking over his notes, he heard a knock on his door. As he looked up, Jerry opened up and walked in. He had his hands spread open and a smile on his face. "Today's a big day Tim!" he started. Tim merely nodded his head, grinning, "Oh I know Jerry. I've been working on this day for the last 3 months. And especially this last week"

Jerry sat down at the end of Tim's desk, his knee hanging over the side. "And I appreciate it Tim" he said as he picked up Tim's little glass globe and turned it in his hands. He gently placed it back down on its stand. "We close this deal, we shouldn't have to worry about most of the pacific market. Japan will get us in the door of who knows how many other countries" Tim sat back in his chair and simply nodded his head, his hands steepled in front of his lap. He sensed Jerry was going somewhere with this.

Jerry looked around at Tim's desk and seeing nothing else to play with he looked back at Tim; he offered him a smile. "Since you took point on this one, and since you've worked late hours, even coming in on your usual days off; I know I said that I'd give you two weeks for your road trip with Pam, but how about we make it three? It's just about summer after all, and how often do people fall in love?" He smirked at the last bit; everyone seemed to enjoy teasing Tim over his newfound romance. But honestly, Tim didn't mind, he was in love; what the hell.

"Three weeks sounds like paradise" Tim said, his smile reaching his ears. Jerry stood up and chuckled, "Oh, I am sure it will be paradise" he stressed the last word and Tim blushed at the obvious allusion to sex. As Jerry walked out of the door he turned and looked over his shoulder, "See you in the conference room in 20?" he asked. "Be there in 15" Tim answered. "Good man" and with that, Jerry closed the door.

As Tim was just about to leave his office to head for the conference room, Pam was coming out of her morning slumber. She stretched out like a cat in the sheets. She extended her legs and reached her arms above her head, her back arched as she loosened her muscles. As she searched for Tim, she found nothing but empty sheets. Remembering earlier in the morning, she gave up her search and brought her arms back in to her body, gently exploring her own flesh.

Her hands roamed over her chest, gently brushing over her puffy nipples, causing them to harden at the contact. She hummed happily as her hand snaked its way further down her body. She brought her hand down to her mound and she gently rubbed her pussy through her panties. She sighed in arousal as she felt the still sticky cloth slide over messy kitty. Unable to stop herself, Pam slid her hand underneath her panties and rubbed her clit.

She whimpered as her finger brought jolts of electricity from her sensitive pink nub. She slid her finger into her messy pussy and pushed deep. She felt Tim's cum inside her coat her fingers in its slimy substance. It was still warm thanks to her piping hot pussy. She slowly slid her finger out, careful not to rub any of the cum off on a blanket or sheet. Quickly, she brought the dripping white digit to her mouth and plopped it in. She closed her eyes as she sucked on her finger.

Pam loved the taste of Tim's cum. She oftentimes wished his dick was a straw that she could just use to slurp up all the sticky spend he kept safe in his big balls. However, she couldn't deny the joy of feeling Tim unload his jism into her, knowing that she had rightfully earned his seed.

While Pam loved Tim's cum straight from the source, she noticed that his cum developed a certain flavour when left inside her pussy for a while. Tim always came so deep in her and in such quantity that it was not unusual for Pam to notice herself dripping his seed at the most random of times. If she was somewhere where she could clean it up with towels or tissues she usually would. But there were also occasions where Tim's cum just started seeping out of her and she had nothing but her fingers and mouth to use for clean-up.

Pam loved those moments. She loved feeling Tim's seed slide out of her and down her thighs. She loved the way it dripped down her legs and made her thighs sticky and slimy. Usually she tried to catch it before it reached her fur. She loved wiping up his spend and plopping it into her mouth. She could taste herself mixed with her lover at times like those.

As Pam sucked her finger clean, she used her other hand to tease her nipple. Milk squirted out and sprayed the sheet beneath her. Pam gasped as she felt her pussy clench and more of Tim's seed seep out at once. Desperate, she reached into her panties again and used three fingers to scoop up as much of the warm cum as she could. Fresh from her pussy it was still very nice, Pam wasn't the biggest fan of dried or cool cum; she liked it hot. Thankfully her pussy kept Tim's cum as hot as his balls did.

She brought that hand to her mouth and let his spend drip onto her tongue. As she let his cum pool in her mouth her other hand left her tit and snaked down to her panties where she desperately rubbed her clit. Pam sucked the last of her fingers clean as she clenched her legs around her fast-moving hand.

She felt a flush spreading up her body from her groin to her face. The hand that was feeding herself cum, now clean, shot back down to her waist where she quickly wiggled out of her panties. As she did so, she ended up kicking off the rest of the sheets. She now lay in bed, fully exposed and fully naked, one hand working her clit while the other pushed two fingers as deep as she could. Sadly, those fingers didn't reach nearly as far as Tim's cock did, and certainly did not spread her as gloriously full either; but they would have to suffice.

As Pam squirmed along the bed, her tail flicked back and forth as her arousal rose. Pam imagined Tim kneeling in between her legs, his fierce blue gaze locked onto hers as his nose rubbed against her throbbing clit. She could so clearly see the desire in his eyes as she imagined feeling his lips as he sucked on her pussy. Her cunt clenched and she felt more of their combined love juice seep out of her.

She fervently brought one hand up to squeeze her full tits. She ran her hand roughly over them, pushing pulling and tugging at her nipples. Milk squirted all over her body and the surrounding sheets as she squirmed around. Pam rolled onto her front and stuck her ass up in the air. Her fingers continued to strum her clit as she pressed her face into the mattress and imagined Tim impaling her from behind.

Her tail stopped flicking back and forth and she lowered it so that it was directly in line with her dripping pussy. Starting slowly at first, Pam gently slid its length up and down through her wet slit Tim bit his lip in hunger as his brain recognized the soft supple flesh that fed him and was usually paired with a nice orgasm. His reward signals were going off like crazy as he watched Pam strip. She moaned as the fleshy tail simulated Tim's fleshy cock. Although, her tail did lack all of the glorious ridges and veins that were one of the many features Pam loved so much about Tim's dick.

Her tail continued to shclick through her swampy pussy as Tim's cum, mixed with her own, lubricated her masturbation. Pam rolled back onto her back as her tail slid up through her quim. Both hands grasped at her tits and pulled. Milk poured out and some sprayed over her face. She moaned as she neared her orgasm. She felt the pressure building in her pussy, but it was just out of reach. As her fingers pinched her nipples, Pam brought her tit to her mouth. She lowered her chin and stretched her neck. Her pink lips just managed to wrap around her erect pink nub. She latched onto herself and sucked. As the warm milk left her tit and splashed at the back of her throat, Pam shuddered, her pussy contracting as it went through her orgasm. All of Pam's muscles clenched at once and her butt rose off the bed. Her hooves dug into the mattress as most of her shoulder blades did too. Her tail frantically continued to slide through her pussy as it drew out her orgasm. Her lips stayed latched onto her nipple as she gave suck to herself. Her other hand pinched and squeezed at her other nipple, causing milk to go squirting all over herself and the bed.

Eventually, Pam's orgasm faded away and she was left with the glorious afterglow. She had no one to snuggle, so she settled back down on the mattress, her breathing steadying. Pam looked down at herself and noticed that she was a total mess. She had milk all over her body, she could even see some in the fur along her legs. She noticed that her pussy was an absolute disaster of hers and Tim's cum. Her pubic bush above her clit was damp from all the fluids it held. Lovingly, she reached down and gently patted her engorged pussy lips. "Thank you, kitty," she jokingly whispered down to her quim. "Of course, Pam" she offered back to herself, using Tim's line.