Momma G.O.A.T. Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim started to take off his sweater as Pam unbuttoned the crotch of her jeans. He quickly pulled both his shirts off in one motion, wanting to miss as little of Pam's show as possible. Pam slowly shimmied her pants down her hips; as she did, she turned, giving Tim views of her body from different angles. Slowly, her lowering jeans revealed the golden fur on her legs; her fur caught the dying firelight and gleamed brightly with the fire's reflection. She slowly ran her nails through the fur on her legs, stroking and petting herself playfully. Tim sucked on his lower lip at the way Pam's breasts hung down off her slim frame. They maintained their perky shape splendidly with just that perfect amount of sag letting you know they were 100% natural. Her puffy nipples capped her breasts right where her tits swelled out most. Tim involuntarily groaned as his subconscious brain recognized the soft, supple flesh that fed him daily, and which was usually paired with a nice orgasm. His reward signals were going off like crazy as he watched Pam strip; his hormones driving his body to fulfill his desire. Pam finally kicked off her jeans and ran her hands up her body. As she reached her hips, she grabbed onto her panties and pulled the material up so that the fabric wedged between her puffy labia. She bit her lip as the fabric rubbed on her sensitive clit. She pulled the panties higher and wiggled her hips, whimpering as her pussy leaked into the thin material. "My god Pam" she heard Tim whisper breathlessly. She smiled despite her closed eyes; she was happy that she could get comments like that out of Tim with just a strip tease still.

Hurriedly, Tim stood up and shucked his pants and shoes. In just his underwear, his erection creating a comical tent, he approached Pam. She looked up at him from below, her eyebrows drawn together, her face a submissive pout. "You are so beautiful my love" Tim whispered down to her. At his comment, Pam wrapped her arms behind Tim's neck; she pulled him down to her half-parted lips. Hungrily, they kissed each other. Tim's hands explored Pam's body, running up her sides, squeezing her ass cheeks, and tracing lines on the sides of her boobs. Pam kissed Tim desperately and pressed her chest against him. Tim stumbled back a step and their kiss broke as his caught himself; he chuckled at his own expense. When he looked back at Pam, she had a fierce desire in her eyes. He was momentarily taken aback; normally he was the one who was trying to devour Pam, but tonight she looked ravenous. She stalked towards him, and he stood still. As she approached, he reached out for her breast, his neck bending forward. Pam smiled and placed a hand on his chest, keeping him at bay. He looked up at her, his face a confused frown. Pam stepped closer and stood on the tips of her hooves. She whispered into Tim's ear "Not until you go swimming with me". And before he could respond, she rushed past him towards the lake with a giggle.

Tim shook his head and followed after Pam. He made sure to watch his footing as he did not want to slip and fall. He supposed Pam was more used to running around in the forest at night as he heard her splash into the water. He came out onto the beach and stopped as he took in the moonlight reflected on the water. Out from under the trees, the night was much brighter. Pam splashed around in the water and giggled. She kicked her hooves and raised her legs out of the water teasingly for Tim to see. He smiled and started wading into the water. As he got to his knees Pam stood up where she stood further out. Her breasts came above the water and Tim watched as the droplets fell off her bosom. He took a deep breath, admiring her beauty. Pam reached to her hips and made a shimmying motion in the water. With a devilish grin, she pulled her arm back and threw her panties at Tim with a giggle. Tim caught the panties as they flew toward him. Once in his hand, he squeezed out the water and brought them to his nose. He inhaled deeply; he could still smell Pam's sex on them along with the smell of lake water. He closed his eyes in pleasure as he breathed in her intoxicating scent. When he looked back at Pam, she bit her lip and slowly rotated her body back and forth on the spot, her legs rubbing together in desire. Smirking, Tim reached down and rubbed Pam's panties over his erection slowly. Then with a smooth motion, he bent down and stepped out of his briefs. He threw both of their underwear onto the shore and waded out to his little lover.

As he got closer to her, Pam turned around with a naughty grin and dove into the water out of his reach. Each time as he tried to get closer to her, Pam would swim away. Eventually Tim was deep enough that he couldn't walk anymore, so with a deep breath he dove into the cool water and swam towards Pam. He caught her leg underwater and she stopped kicking. She let Tim draw her close and once he surfaced, she giggled as she swam closer to him and pecked him on the lips. Finding it awkward treading water, they swam back to the beach. Once in a position where he could stand up, Tim did so. Pam swam closer and wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. Tim's cock stood up between them and Pam squeezed herself closer to Tim so that it lay securely between their bodies. Her Pussy just about touched his balls and the rest of Tim's cock was trapped between their lower bellies. Tim leaned forward and kissed Pam on the lips; eagerly she kissed him back.

"I love you Tim" Pam whispered, barely audible, once they broke apart. Not wanting to wake anyone on the lake because they knew sound travelled far and clearly on water, both Tim and Pam tried to be quiet. Tim ran his hands up and down Pam's body as they clung to each other. He ran his hands through her fur; submerged, the water made it feel so silky smooth and soft. He breathed in her scent as he nipped at her neck. Pam let out quiet sighs of desire as she ground her pussy against Tim's cock. Feeling her need, Tim wrapped his hands around Pam's ample butt and lifted her slightly. Taking the hint, Pam eagerly reached between their bodies and lined Tim's cock up with her pussy. Before she sat back down, she looked up at Tim and mouthed "I love you" right before sliding him all the way home. Tim let out an involuntary grunt as he sunk into Pam's molten heat. Wanting to stop him from making noise, Pam smothered his mouth with her own and she felt him release the rest of the moan into her mouth; she gladly accepted it along with Tim's pulsing cock. The cool water contrasted so much with the burning heat of Tim's manhood. Eager, Pam ground her hips against her lover as Tim sunk his fingers into her ass and pulled her further onto him. Pam ran her fingers through the hair at the back of Tim's head as she bit her lower lip hard, stifling her moans.


Tim thrust his hips into Pam, but the water splashed noisily and his breathing picked up considerably. "Shhh, slow down... stop baby" Pam whispered into her lover's ear as she placed a calming hand on his chest. She pulled back and looked at her lover. "Let me" she mouthed. Just then, Tim felt Pam's pussy clench around him in a vicelike grip. "Ugh" he croaked out as he threw his head back. Pam pushed her hips further towards Tim and he felt his cock slide another few centimetres into his hot little lover. Pam bit her lip as she used her pussy muscles to squeeze Tim; he felt so big in her! And the more she squeezed and clenched herself on Tim, he just seemed to grow in response. Like every time her pussy clenched on his cock, trying to be nice and tight for him, his cock swelled more and tried to open her up further. Nonetheless, Pam obsessively continued to squeeze her pussy muscles as she tried to coax an orgasm out of Tim. She had expert control over her vagina, and she showed it now. Tim could only open and close his mouth in silent moans, his eyes screwed shut, as Pam squeezed, clenched, and milked his cock without moving her body at all. She stayed clinging to him as she made her pussy walls ripple around his dick from the base to the tip over and over. Tim felt his orgasm approaching as his ass clenched, his prostate getting ready to pump, and his cock swelled. Pam felt her lover grow inside her and her pussy gushed cum, lubricating itself as much as possible in order to better take Tim's cock. She insistently ground her hips against Tim's groin and spread her legs as wide as they could go. Using her tail, she found Tim's nuts and encouraged them with insistent caresses. Tim pulled Pam to his chest, her breasts molding further to his body and her milk leaking like crazy as he started to cum. Pam felt his cock harden, she could feel the veins on it pulse and she felt the thick cum-vein on the bottom expand as it shot the first sticky rope of Tim's seed right against her puckered cervix. Pam clenched her teeth, her face a grimace as she hissed out her orgasm as silently as she could. Both lovers clung to each other as their sex organs pumped, squeezed, and milked themselves to completion. By the time Tim's cock had finally spurt its lad wad of jism into Pam, the lovers were caressing each other gently, their limbs slowly loosening and just now noticing their soreness.

Slowly, Tim and Pam disentangled themselves from each other. They gave each other secretive smiles and started walking to shore. Pam was slightly ahead, as Tim took a moment to duck his head as she continued on. As Tim came back up, he looked in her direction as Pam's ass came out of the water. Her pale skin caught the moonlight and the droplets barely reflected it. Her bum shook with the movement of her steps and the water streamed down her body and her wet golden fur clung to her legs. Tim felt his erection gain new life and he quickly started walking up the shore. He quietly came up behind Pam and wrapped his arms around her. She gave a slight squeak at the touch but quickly leaned herself back against him with a purr. Tim reached around and squeezed one tit as he lined up his cock with her slit and slowly thrust in a tiny bit. Pam purred more and pushed her hips back. Tim slid home further and he threw his head back in pleasure as he sunk himself into the warm, cozy depths of Pam's quim. He could feel his previous load displaced as he penetrated deep into Pam. Her pussy queefed quietly as his load was forced out of her tight cunt. His nuts swung forward and hit her clit as he bottomed out. Pam mewled and wiggled her hips, rubbing the tip of his dick against her cervix.

Just then, a twig snapped and they both froze. Tim tried to resume thrusting but Pam pulled away and slapped the hand that wouldn't let go of her tit. Tim got the message and they walked back up to the campsite. He doused the coals that remained of their fire and followed Pam into the tent afterward. Pam lay in her sleeping bag, her eyes closed and both hers and Tim's pillows in her embrace head when he entered. Of course, Tim snuggled in close with her in the sleeping bag, trying to claim his own pillow back. He dumped another two loads into Pam, and she had 3 orgasms of her own, before they really settled down for the night. They lay tangled in each other's arms, Pam still with both pillows, and their bodies reeking of their partner; they fell into a blissful sleep.

* * * * *

In the morning, Tim awoke to Pam kissing his neck. "Mmmm" he moaned as he came to full consciousness. He felt the soft, lingering touch of Pam's lips as she gently kissed up his neck. He turned his smile towards her face and she placed the next kiss on his lips. She took a long time to pull away. "Good morning sleepy head" she teased him lovingly. "Good morning indeed" Tim mumbled as he rolled over on top of Pam. She giggled and wrapped her legs around his waist, running her nails up his side and making him shiver. Tim looked down at her, her hair messy from sleep, her breasts trying to fall to her sides, but her arms around his torso kept them boxed in. He drank in the sight of her submissive, hungry gaze, her supple tits leaking tiny droplets of milk, and he noticed his morning wood swell. Pam did too and looked down meaningfully at his cock. Tim returned her look and slowly pulled his hips back. Eagerly, Pam lowered hers and spread them a little wider. Tim lined his cock up with her puffy wet lips and sank into his lover. Pam gasped as Tim sheathed himself fully inside her, resting most of his weight on top of her body. "Now it's a goooo-ooood morning" she moaned up to Tim as he started thrusting into her.

By the time the two of them got out of the tent, Stacy and George were already up. The other couple looked over at them knowingly and gave them a friendly wave. Tim and Pam returned the greeting sheepishly and went about packing things up. Once mostly done, they settled down and had a cup of coffee each. Stacy and George joined them and the two couples had a nice morning chat. Once both couples were ready to head out, they said their goodbyes. Pam and Stacy hugged while Tim and George shook hands. Stacy handed Pam a card with her number if she ever wanted to talk or meet up in the future.

As they got in the car, Pam showed Tim Stacy's card. "That was really nice of her" he observed. "But I suppose you will need a phone if you're going to call her". "Couldn't I just use yours?" Pam asked. "Well yes, but what about when I'm not there, and what if you want to call me?" "That is true, there have been a couple times when I would have liked to call you at work" Tim turned to look at Pam and smiled, "Well, then yes we will get you a phone once we get back from the Farm" Pam's eyes lit up at the reminder of where they were going. "Yes, after" she said with anticipation as she put her eyes back on the road.

Pam and Tim made good time that day driving. They made a few stops to take a rest and look at the sights. There were also a few stops so that Tim could milk Pam and she could milk him as well. Tim was also proud of how well he now handled climaxing while driving. Pam sucked one out of him every few hours or so, and by now Tim was able to keep an eye on the road and both hands on the wheel as Pam swallowed around his pulsing pole. Pam was enthusiastic about the trip the whole way through; well, when she wasn't napping that is. But when she was awake, she was a ball of energy. She would tease Tim relentlessly, trying to get a rise out of him for her to take care of. Her energy seemed to increase the closer they got to the Farm.

On their last day of driving, Pam was unusually quiet, looking out the window. She turned to Tim, a nervous look on her face. "Tim" He turned and looked at her worried expression. "What's the matter babe?" he asked, concern in his voice. "Do you know how I said that me and my sisters used to help get each other off?" "Mhmm" Tim said slowly. "Well..." Pam said wringing her hands together, "What would you say to me and my sisters continuing to help each other cum?" As she asked the question her eyes searched Tim's, flicking back and forth between his eyes. "Uggghh" Tim started dumbly, not sure of his thoughts on the matter. Worried, Pam hurriedly started talking. "I really do love you Tim, more than anything!... But it's not really normal for Satyrs to be completely monogamous" She finished the last bit while looking down at her lap.

Tim looked over and saw her uncertainty and fear. "Hey, hey" he started gently. "I must say that I didn't give much thought to it until now... But I know I love you, and I know you love me. That is what matters the most, and as long as we have that, I am sure that we will be fine" Pam looked up at him and she beamed. She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek. Tim swerved and the car rushed into the other lane. Thankfully he was able to pull back into their lane, but they did get an angry honk from oncoming traffic. Pam quickly pulled back and blushed. "Sorry" she mumbled. Tim chuckled nervously and let his heart settle.

After a few minutes of quiet, Tim spoke up. "But you just said sisters, hmm Pam?" he asked. Pam looked at him and nodded with happy eyes. "Yea, me and my sisters would always help each other orgasm" she stated simply. "But... not your brothers?" Pam blushed a little. "No. I told you, you were my first man" she said. "Hmm" Tim said as he thought for a moment. "And you don't plan on getting off, with your brothers now?" Tim asked hesitantly. He didn't want to offend Pam, but if he was being entirely honest with himself, he really didn't want Pam fucking her brothers. Or anyone else with a dick for that matter. He was open to the idea of Pam and her sisters. Hell, the idea kind of got him going.

Pam looked at Tim with teasing eyes and shook her head. "Why, does my big bad boyfriend want to keep me all to himself?" she husked as she overemphasized licking her lips. Tim looked over at Pam and smiled sheepishly. "Honestly, I kind of do like having you all to myself" he stated truthfully. "Awwww" Pam cooed. "But I don't want you to feel pressured babe. I can't force my human views on you... What do you want?" he asked her, hoping to get to the bottom of this issue fast by just being up front.

Pam looked away shyly and her tail flicked. "Welllll..." she started as she twirled a finger through her hair. "I would really like it if you would watch me and my sisters. Knowing them, Cynthia will probably try first" Pam said, her cheeks flushed and her breath coming slightly faster. "I'm sure they wouldn't mind you joining in either" Pam whispered seductively across the seat. Tim swallowed. "I don't think I would mind sharing so much; as long as I am involved" he added as he looked over at Pam with a smile. "Don't worry baby" Pam reassured him as she took his hand. "I'm never going to leave you out" Tim smiled at her and squeezed back. They kept on driving towards the farm.

* * * * *

Hello reader. Thank you for getting this far! I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Once again, sorry for it taking so long to get this one out, but it was just a slow process, some days you just don't feel like writing; not to mention the fact that I have had trouble uploading this one. I plan on writing the next chapter at the Farm soon, but I was thinking of taking a pause from the main story after that and writing a little interlude about Deborah and her son Jason. Any thoughts on the idea?