Momma G.O.A.T. Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chryssy relished the feeling of her sister's fingers inside of her, exploring, and pushing against her slippery folds. She squeezed her Kegels, and was rewarded with a little jolt of pleasure shooting up her body. Chryssy basked in the pleasure and let her body go limp. Without consciously realizing it, she reached out with her tail and gently wrapped it around her sister's neck. Not enough to cut off circulation, but just enough that she could get a grip and pull Cynthia's face into her crotch more insistently.

Cynthia felt her own pussy gush as she felt her sister's tail wrap around her neck. She loved the thrill of getting choked. There was something so exhilarating about not being able to breath as her face was buried in a nice juicy pussy. Conscious of that, Cynthia buried her face even deeper into Chryssy's fat fanny. She drowned in her sister's scent and juices, feeling her sister's delicious slime coat her face.

After a few more seconds of Cynthia growling, and nibbling on her sister's sensitive pussy lips, she felt her big sister clench her thighs. Cynthia's breath was cut off before she could take a breather, and her sight was cut off as Chrysilla's heavy, but soft, thighs trapped her head in place. The older nannie bleated out a whimpering orgasm as her body trembled uncontrollably. Cynthia didn't let up, and continued to suck on her sister's pussy, encouraging the gush of fluids that was spilling down her chin and onto her tiny, perky chest.

Eventually, Chryssy's orgasm lessened, and Cynthia was able to take a breath of oxygen rich air, her fuzzy head clearing up somewhat. The scent of her sister's juices heavy in her head, Cynthia slowly lapped at her sister's pussy, caressing it lovingly as her big sister still twitched in pleasure. Chryssy looked down at her littlest sister through half lidded eyes, and gave her a very satisfied, post orgasmic smile.

Cynthia looked up at her big sister, her own hazel eyes, rimmed with pale green, shining with pride. She gently pulled off her big sister's pussy, and looked from her sisters' eyes back to her pussy. She playfully gave it one last slow lick, and smacked her lips.

"Thank you for the drinks Chryssyyyy," she said like a child. Chryssy smiled down at her.

"You really are the hungriest little nannie," she said softly.

"Mhmm!" Cynthia mumbled proudly, before pausing and giving her big sister's pussy one last, last loving kiss.

Chrysilla giggled at the contact and pulled her little sister up onto the couch with her- Cynthia's face held between Chryssy's hands. The two sisters gazed into each other's eyes, Chryssy's bright yellow eyes and Cynthia's softer hazel ones- a fire burning between them. The two sisters had teasing smiles on their faces before Chryssy pulled Cynthia in and kissed her. Cynthia melted into her elder sister's arms, her perky little tits resting on her sister's bigger and softer chest.

Chryssy moaned as she tasted her own pussy juices all over her sister's face. Cynthia had done such a good job of giving Chryssy an orgasm, the least Chryssy could do was clean up her face. With that in mind, Chryssy went about licking her sister's face in long swipes. Cynthia giggled, and tried to pull away, but her big sister trapped her in her arms and continued to lick her up and down, even tickling Cynthia to keep her squirming.

After she got what she thought was the last of her cum off of her sister's face, Chryssy let up. She pulled back and held her youngest sister at arm's length to inspect her. Cynthia looked back at her, her eyes submissive, and her lower lip between her teeth.

"Perfect!" Chryssy whispered. Cynthia blushed, and rushed forward, pecking her sister on the lips.

"I love you Chryssy," she mumbled into her sister's neck as she snuggled in.

"Awww. I love you too Cyn," Chrysilla said warmly as she stroked her sister's hair.

The two lay in each other's arms in companionable silence for a while. Eventually, Cynthia broke the silence, speaking into her sister's shoulder.

"How did you and Mama get along while I was at the vineyards?" she asked as she traced lines between the freckles on her sister's chest. She had always loved that she and Chrysilla shared freckles.

"We got along fine. Not too much happened. We started on this year's batches of cheese."

"Oh, I know. I told Pam and she was all whiney about it," Cynthia drawled. Chryssy chuckled at that.

"She shouldn't be upset. She can always help me and Mama make some butter."

"That's what I said!" Cynthia exclaimed, raising her head to make eye contact with her sister.

"Aha, you smart little nannie," Chryssy cooed, rubbing her nose against her sisters. Cynthia giggled and rubbed her nose against her sister's too.

"Has Arya been home?" Cynthia asked after a moment.

"She was here last week when me and Mama did the cheese. But after, she left for the north of the valley. I think she is helping at the greenhouse right now."

"Ah, okay," Cynthia mumbled into her sister's squishy chest. Chryssy giggled and pushed her breasts up around her youngest sister's face. Cynthia smiled, getting the hint, and motorboated her Chrysilla for a few seconds; both sisters lay back giggling.

"Have Jacob, Sean or Sam been to visit you recently?" Cynthia asked, talking about Chrysilla's sons-her nephews.

"Ugh. You know how young billies are. They haven't been around in weeks," Chryssy said, her voice slightly dejected.

"They don't know what they're missing," Cynthia said encouragingly, as she nuzzled her sister's big breasts.

"Aha I think they do, they just don't' mind missing it," Chrysilla said, her voice less dejected this time. "But thanks, Cyn."

"Always Chryssy," Cynthia said warmly.

The two sisters continued to catch up, talking about small things, and sometimes not talking at all, but just enjoying being in the others presence and enjoying their close physical contact.

Back in the den across the hall, Pam finished regaling her mother with tales from the past few months. Tim sat in his chair, his face still a flushed red. Pam had not spared many of the details he would have had he been the one telling the stories, but Ismena did not seem to mind hearing about her daughter's sexual escapades at all. Not only that, but the moans, squeals, and otherwise overtly sexual noises coming from the room across the hall, where he correctly assumed Cynthia and Chrysilla were catching up, had distracted him considerably.

Tim sat in his comfy chair, his hands clasped in front of his somewhat erect cock, and only then noticed that Pam and Ismena were both looking at him.

"Oh-umm, I'm sorry. What did you say?" he asked, looking between mother and daughter.

Ismena laughed good naturedly.

"I was just telling Pam, I think that the home you have provided for her sounds like as good a home as possible... if not The Farm," she added at the end, with a playful wink. Tim smiled sheepishly.

"W-well thank you. But no, I don't think any home I've ever seen is quite as nice as this place," he said sincerely, gesturing to the walls around them.

"Awww, well thank you," Ismena said, placing a hand over her ample chest in gratitude. "We have lived here for generations, and like it very much."

"I can see why," Tim said, nodding.

Just then Pam's and Ismeana's ears pricked up. A moment later Tim heard hooves on the hardwood in the hallway. All three looked towards the doorway in sync.

"Mama?!" came the sound of an unfamiliar voice, definitely feminine.

"In here darlings!" Ismena called out to her daughters. The sound of hooves drew nearer, and Tim thought that they sounded like two sets.

Just then, two nannies rounded the corner of the doorway, one closely following the other.

"Mama, Sam and I were wondering what time you wanted to..." the leading nannie trailed off as she took in the room, her eyes very briefly pausing over Tim, to laser in on Pam.

While the leading Nannie was focused on Pam, Tim took the opportunity to look at her and her follower.

The nannie who had been speaking looked to be about an inch taller than Pam. She had lustrous red hair, much darker, more auburn, than Cynthia's, that hung loose about her shoulders in lazy curls. Her horns peaked out above her hairline considerably more than Pam's or Cynthia's, but less than Chrysilla's, so Tim assumed she was one of the older sisters. However, while all of the nannies he had seen so far had had white horns, this nannie's horns were a dark black. Her eyes, locked onto Pam, were a sparking aquamarine, just like her mother's.

Her chest looked to be about a similar size to Pam's, but her areolas were much wider and a much darker shade of pink. Her nipples were currently receded inside her ample bosom just like her mothers-innies. While she had a similar bust to Pam, this nannie had wider hips, more motherly in appearance. Her skin was very pale, whiter than any of Pam sister's or their mother. Tim couldn't get a solid view of it from this angle, but from what he could see, this nannie appeared to have a deliciously soft looking bubble butt. The fur on her legs matched the hair on her head, as did the fiery little triangle between her legs. Her tail was frozen in place behind her, the fur braided as, Tim was learning, was the norm. Her hooves, much like the rest of the nannies, were pink, but were capped in black, like her horns, and not white.

Tim's gaze quickly travelled from the leader to the one standing slightly behind her, Sam, the leading nannie had called her. As he looked at Sam, he found that she was looking directly at him. Once they made eye contact, she immediately flushed an adorable shade of pink and looked away, hiding most of her face behind her sisters still form. But, from the brief view he had gotten, Tim had noticed that her eyes were a soft, baby blue with flecks of yellow.

Sam also appeared to have a tiny smattering of freckles focused solely on her nose. Her hair was almost the same shade of blonde as Pam's, but slightly lighter. However, whereas Pam's hair could have been considered wavy in the right circumstances, this nannie's hair was positively curly. She had her hair cut short, so it came to about just above shoulder length. Her horns, like most of her sisters, were white, and did not extend that much further past her hair than Pam's and Cynthia's; Tim assumed she was closer in age to the younger daughters.

Sam stood about two inches shorter than her sister in front. Her chest was not as prominent as Pam's, but looked to be a solid D cup. Her areolae were pale like her mothers, but her nipples were not innies. In fact, they stuck out proudly, as if aroused. Her tummy was the trimmest Tim had seen on any of the nannies so far, without a hint of fat on it. She had a nice tan that was clearly visible from the paleness of the underside of her arms. Her hips flared out gracefully, but would not have been called curvy by most people. Though her face was currently hidden, Tim did get an excellent view of her tight, firm little bum. His eyes focused in on it as she clenched her cheeks, and he watched it bounce gently, coming to rest without any hint of sag. Her tail, unlike her frozen sister, flicked back and forth nervously, the blonde braid swishing quietly through the air.

As Tim was quickly taking in the two sisters, Pam stood up abruptly, her breasts bouncing with the movement.

"El! Sam!" she screamed as she rushed around the table, throwing herself at her sisters.

"Pam," El, the redheaded nannie, said quietly, but with a huge smile as she held open her arms. Pam rushed into her embrace, and El made an "Oooof" sound as her sister's chest mashed against her own, both nannies displaying a delicious amount of side-boob that Tim did not fail to notice. Pam quickly opened one arm and Sam, with a sheepish smile entered the fold and pressed herself against her sisters.

Ismena smiled at the reunion of her daughters. She looked over at Tim, and noticed his gaze focused on the sisters.

"These are two of my other daughters," Ismena explained, drawing Tim's attention away from them. He looked at Ismena expectantly.

"Eloise, the red head, is my third daughter, and Samantha, the little blonde, is my 6th."

"Understood. Eloise, and Samantha," Tim said nodding his head.

By the time Ismena had explained, the sisters had pulled apart. Eloise looked at Tim appraisingly.

"So, this is the Feet huh?" She asked Pam with an arched eyebrow.

"Eloise!" Ismena said reproachfully, her brows knitted together in rebuke.

"Oh, come on Mama, I didn't mean it that way," she said rolling her crystal blue eyes. Ismena huffed unhappily.

"He's got feet!" Eloise justified, shrugging her shoulders.

Tim was a little unsure, but felt he should speak for himself.

"Umm. Yes, I do have feet," He said, glancing down at them on the carpet. He then looked to Eloise, his gaze going form her eyes down to her dark tipped hooves.

"Should I call you Hooves?" he asked innocently. At that, all the nannies in the room paused, then, starting with Pam, burst out laughing. Sam, in the back, gave a few giggles that she tried to hide, and Eloise had to bend over for a few seconds.

By the time the laughter had faded, Tim had a sheepish smile and a rosy blush on his cheeks. Eloise came walking over to Tim, her wide hips swaying seductively. She stood in front of him for a second, his eyes level with her fiery bush. Tim looked and noticed a pair of fat pussy lips just hidden beneath the forest of red. He swallowed and looked up to see Eloise's sparkling eyes looking down at him from above her ample bosom. He could see the blue veins faintly beneath the skin on the underside of her boobs. He thought they matched the blue of her eyes wonderfully.

"I like him," Eloise announced suddenly, and sat down next to Tim on the couch with a thump. Her breasts jiggled as she settled in, and she rubbed her leg up against his. Her fur caused goosebumps to rise on his flesh. Pam quickly walked over and plopped herself down on Tim's opposite side, her breasts jiggling even more enticingly.

"I do too," Pam said as she leaned in and kissed Tim on the lips quickly.

"What's your name then?" Eloise asked Tim once the kiss was broken.

"Oh, I'm sorry. My name is Tim," Tim said awkwardly, holding his hand out to Eloise. She looked at it confused for a second, and looked between Tim and Pam. With a shrug she leant forward and pressed her closest breast into Tim's hand. Tim started as he felt the soft warm flesh give beneath his hand; he quickly drew it back.

Ismena and Sam chuckled while Eloise smirked at Tim seductively. Pam hummed and rubbed Tim's shoulder.

"Satyr's don't normally shake hands baby," she explained to him. "But El was just messing with you."

"It seemed to me that he liked it," Eloise teased gently from beside Tim, nudging his shoulder. Tim smiled nervously at her.

"I-it... ummm they are... it was very nice," he finished, rushing his sentence.

"Mmmm, well thank you!" Eloise whispered huskily, leaning forward and shaking her chest so that her flesh bounced and rippled. Tim gazed for a second, then looked away, swallowing the lump in his throat.

Pam took his hand and rubbed it in her own. He made eye contact with her, and she smiled at him reassuringly, her eyes searching his to see if he was okay. Tim felt a lot of the awkwardness and discomfort fall away as he gazed into Pam's deep green eyes. He smiled at her and squeezed her hand back.

"So, El darling, what was it you were asking me?" Ismena posed to her daughter.

"Oh, Sam and I were just wondering what time you wanted to start making dinner. But, now that we have Pam and Tim to chat with here, I figured it could wait a while," Eloise explained as she casually reached forward and grabbed one of the suction cups from the table; she attached it to her left breast, squeezing and kneading her own flesh directly in Tim's line of sight, and much more than she needed too. Tim couldn't help but gaze for a moment; Eloise caught him looking, so he quickly darted his eyes away. She sat back on the couch with a smirk and a satisfied sigh, her arms hanging over top of her head and off the back of the couch. She stretched her fleeced legs and splayed out languidly as the pump started to do its job and drained her milk.

Ismena sighed resignedly at her daughter's display. While she felt El was teasing Tim a bit too much, she couldn't deny the fact that she had enjoyed drawing his seemingly innocent attention to herself as well.

Samantha had sat down on the couch next to her mother. She sat somewhat stiffly with her hands in her lap. She did nothing to cover up her full perky tits, which she noticed Tim kept looking at every now and then. She may have been the shiest of her sister's, but she was still a nannie; there was nothing odd with having your breasts out exposed. Although, usually men did not stare at her chest nearly as much as this Tim fellow did. "Maybe it's just a human thing," Samantha thought with a mental shrug.

Eloise cracked open an eye and looked at Tim. She eyed him critically as he talked with her mother. She could see why Pam liked this man. He was rather handsome, and kind of adorable with how shy he was. Not to mention, as her eyes trailed down to his groin, that considerable cock tiredly standing erect looked like it could work wonders on a pussy.

Eloise caught Pam's eye behind Tim's back. She made a gesture with her hand and Pam leaned back further.

"Does, he, fuck, well?" Eloise mouthed exaggeratedly, while making a tiny fucking motion with her finger and hand. Pam blushed furiously but couldn't help smiling. She looked to Tim for a second, who was busy talking with Ismena, then looked back to El, nodding her head. Eloise smiled and lay back on the couch, scheming.

As the conversation around the table got louder, Chryssy and Cynthia heard it and decided to head back to the other milking den. As Cynthia entered the room, she noticed Eloise and Sam sitting there with their mother, Pam and Tim.

With a squeal, she ran over to Samantha and snuggled into her. Sam giggled and hugged her sister back.

"Hey El!" Cynthia yelled across the table at her other sister.

"Hey Cyn," Eloise said warmly as she switched the pump from her left breast to her right.

Chryssy entered the room after Cynthia and sat down in chair next to Pam. She smiled at everyone at the table and exchanged quick greetings with El and Sam.

The sisters, mother, and Tim all sat and talked for close to an hour. By the time the conversation was winding down, Tim no longer felt awkward around the sisters, except maybe Sam who never said anything to him and always looked away when he made eye contact.

After a moment of silence, Ismena clapped her hands, standing up, her breasts bouncing wonderfully.

"Well, it is about time we get started on supper," she said as she gently slapped Eloise's bum, who jumped, smiling at the touch.

"Pam, Tim and Cynthia," Ismena said, addressing each of them. They all looked to her.

"Girls, why don't you take Tim and show him to the baths, then, once you have all washed away the dirt of the road, why don't you come down and help us make dinner?"

Pam squeezed Tim's arm, smiling at him, her eyes glowing.

"Okay Mama!" She said as she started to stand, dragging Tim with her.

"Wait for me!" Cynthia yelled as she pushed up off the couch and rushed over to Pam.

"Come on baby" Pam said over her shoulder to Tim as she led him out of the room, Cynthia slipping her arm through Tim's as she drew up along his other side.

"See you later Tim!" Eloise called out teasingly as he left the room. Sheepishly he turned back, waving a hand in farewell. Once he was gone, Ismena turned to Eloise.

"Must you tease him so?" she asked, a little reproachful.