Momma G.O.A.T. Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while, when everyone was laughing and joking, but before things degenerated into slurred words, Ismena raised her voice in a wonderfully sad tune and everyone stopped talking. As she let the note die off, Ismena looked at all of the faces around the fire.

"Now, since Tim is new to the Farm and doesn't know the same stories we do, how about I recite the betrayal of Hercules?"

"Ooooooooooooooh, I love this one!" Pam whispered into Tim's ear, gripping his hand tightly.

"Yesyesyes Mama, that's the best one!" Cynthia joined in.

"It's pretty dark, but it explains the fall of the Pantheon," Pam whispered up to Tim.

"Hmm?"

"Don't you know any Greek history?"

"Not too much."

"Well, pay attention then; this is a good story."

Tim nodded and focused his attention back on Ismena.

Once Ismena saw that all eyes were on her, she sang out a pure mournful note. Tim jumped a little when Pam and everyone else at the fire joined in. As the note died off Tim took a sip of Milk and settled in, an eager anticipation keeping him focused.

Ismena started:

"This is the story of the fall of the pantheon at the hands of their greatest hero, Hercules. As you may or may not know, Hercules lived a cursed and a blessed life. He was loved by mortals and most gods for his great deeds, but despised by the queen of the gods, Hera, and forced to prove himself through his many labours. On more than one occasion Hera caused Hercules to go mad, killing those he loved, and leaving himself with nothing. Although Hera cursed Hercules, Hercules also owed his strength to her, and she was above his reproach.

However, after Hercules was made immortal by his father, Zeus, his desire for revenge was no longer out of his reach, though it was, for a time, forgotten. Hercules lived in peace with the gods of the pantheon, and in peace with Hera, the queen, for many an age. However, one day, his madness returned. But this time, his madness was not that of a berserker, but that of a sly fox. Hercules devised a plan so that he could topple Olympus and claim his vengeance on Hera.

Driven by his madness, all the benevolence his father had shown him, and all the kindness of the other gods was shadowed by his single-minded hatred of Hera. Hercules knew that he could not storm Olympus by himself. Therefore, Hercules went to Deimos and Phobos, the twin sons of Ares and Aphrodite, the twins of distress, one of terror and dread, the other of fear and panic. Together, the three devised a plan.

Knowing that they could not take all of the pantheon at once, they needed to separate the gods. Hercules and the twins set a trap for the Olympians. Knowing that Zeus would rely on his two strongest children in war to deal with matters of war, Hercules and the twins snuck into the realm of Hades and raised monsters from the depths of hell. An army of creatures they released from the underworld to cause havoc in the mortal world, and from the darkest pits of Tartarus, they drew up the foe, Typhon, whom only Zeus had defeated before.

Zeus, from upon Olympus, saw the destruction in the mortal realm, and sent his children of war, Athena and Ares, to deal with the matter. Athena and Ares followed the trail of destruction through the mortal world into the depths of hell. There, they found the gates to Tartarus open and Typhon recently released. Together, Athena and Ares fought Typhon, their strength gradually failing them. In a last-ditch effort, knowing that they were not the match for their father's foe, Ares and Athena imprisoned Typhon by way of Ares tackling Typhon and throwing both himself and the monster into the deep pit. Athena, unwilling to risk waiting to see who would rise from the pit first, sealed her brother and Typhon away, closing the gates to Tartarus.

While Athena and Ares were fighting Typhon and the other monsters that had been released, Hercules, Deimos and Phobos returned to Olympus as if nothing were amiss- ready to enact their plan. They did not have to worry about contesting with Poseidon for he was, as was his wont, in his oceans and concerning himself with their many problems. They did not have to worry about Hermes either, for he was away in the mortal world, running messages and seeing what was happening in the world at large, even looking for more of the monsters that had been released.

Hercules and the twins reveled with Dionysus and Apollo that night, getting Dionysus so drunk that he fell into a deep slumber from which he was unlikely to wake. Hercules then fooled Apollo into tying himself up, betting Apollo that he could not break out of the same bonds that Hercules was capable of breaking. Apollo foolishly agreed and was left bound, unable to move.

Finding none of the other gods present, they having all retired to their own chambers, Hercules went to the chamber of his father, Zeus, and the Queen, Hera. Phobos and Deimos split up, to guard the way should anyone try to stop Hercules.

Hercules entered the chamber of the King and Queen of the God's. He quietly approached his sleeping father. While Zeus slept, Hercules, like a coward, plucked his father's right eye from his socket. Zeus woke with a roar of pain and rage, his voice shaking the mountaintop. All of the other gods save for Dionysus woke from the sound of Zeus roar. 'Why have you betrayed me my son?!' Zeus thundered, the air crackling with electricity. 'For Her,' Hercules answered, looking to Hera, his eyes filled with a mad hate.

Enraged and concerned for his wife and sister Hera, Zeus summoned his thunderbolts and struck out at Hercules. But Hercules wore his lion's hide, impenetrable and strong. He took the blows from Zeus's thunderbolts, blackening his once golden hide, but keeping his body unharmed. Dodging into Zeus' newly created blind spot, Hercules struck out with his club and broke his father's arm which flung his lightning bolts. As Zeus stumbled, Hercules grabbed his father by his broken arm, and tore it from his body. With a scream, Hera flung herself at Hercules, only to be tossed aside by his great strength. Shocked, Zeus looked to his missing arm, unmoving. With a kick of his boot, Hercules flung the King of the god's off of Mount Olympus, where Zeus fell into the oceans, consumed by the waves.

Once woken by the thunderous roar of Zeus, the other gods who were able, Demeter, Hestia, Aphrodite, Hephaestus, Pan, and Artemis rushed to see what was happening. Phobos and Deimos stood guard along the ways to Hercules, and they caused fear and Panic to settle in the hearts of the other gods. Many of them trembled and stopped where they were, Pan and Artemis however, chose a circumventing route that would allow them to see without being seen, and to avoid confrontation with the terror placed in their direct path.

Hephaestus resisted the fear in his heart and fought Deimos, knocking him down. However, once he reached Zeus's chamber, he found Hercules defiling Hera. With a roar, trying to defend his mother, Hephaestus leapt at Hercules. Hercules turned around and fought with Hephaestus, proving his strength and beating the smith god. Once subdued, Hercules bound Hephaestus as he did Apollo, immobilizing him.

After this, Hercules searched through Olympus with Phobos and Deimos, rounding up Aphrodite, Demeter, and Hestia. Pan and Artemis wisely remained hidden, seeing all that Hercules and the twins did. Almost, they were caught by Phobos, but cleverly, Pan played a tune on his flute that caused the God of fear to fall asleep. Fearing for their own freedom, and seeing of no way to best the three traitors, Pan and Artemis fled. Together, they sought out Athena and Ares, for they were the only ones with the strength and knowledge of tactics left to reclaim Olympus.

Hercules, in reward for their services, gave Demeter and Hestia as wives to his fellow conspirators, Phobos and Deimos. He even, at their behest, beheld from forcing himself on their mother, Aphrodite- though this he did reluctantly for she is unknowingly beautiful.

With Hephaestus, because of his bravery in fighting, Hercules granted him freedom, even allowing him to remain husband to Aphrodite, only so long as he swore to never raise arms against Hercules again. Hephaestus refused. Hercules then took Hera, and threatened to punish her more severely unless Hephaestus submitted. Eventually, the smith god did submit.

In defiance of his previous foolishness, Apollo spoke out against Hercules, prophesying that 'by mortal hands Hercules you were raised, and by mortal hands you shall fall.' Hercules grew very angry at this, and in spite, took Apollo's eyes from him, saying that 'no more would the god of prophecy and archery be able to see the future, nor aim his bow.' With the eyes of Apollo, and with the eye of Zeus, Hercules placed the three above Olympus to keep watch, linked to him so that they would alert him of any danger.

Since then, the pantheon has been broken, and Olympus is home to the traitor, his conspirators, and their captives. Artemis and Pan found Athena, but learned of the loss of Ares. Together, with the aid of Poseidon, they search the seas for Zeus, planning to one day reclaim his lost throne."

With those last words, Ismena was silent. Together, everyone at the campfire once again raised their voices in a sad, long note that broke the silence of the night. Tim joined them as best he could, and when the note ended, he closed his eyes, thinking on the tale.

"Did you like it?" Ismena spoke into the silence, aiming her question at Tim.

Tim opened his eyes, a few tears shining in them, but not spilling. "It was a tragic tale, but beautifully told... is it true?"

"As true as we know anything to be."

"Then I am sadder for it."

"Do not be sad, nor without hope. There are still many of the pantheon who live free, who are strong, and who oppose the traitors. Also, do not forget that Apollo prophesied the fall of Hercules at the hands of a mortal. The god of Prophecy does not make false predictions. Hercules' cruel rule of Olympus will end Tim, do not worry," Ismena finished with a reassuring smile.

Tim smiled back.

The group stayed out for a little while longer, unwilling to head inside with their heads full of sad thoughts. After a while however, sleep pulled at them all and they headed indoors.

"Don't be too glum Tim. The story doesn't have a happy ending, but it makes you appreciate the beauty in the world that fights against such evil," Pam said to Tim, holding onto his arm.

"I think he needs a distraction to take his mind off of it," Cynthia added suggestively.

Tim smiled, understanding the implication. "I think that a distraction would be very welcome."

"Of course, you would," the sisters said in unison, giggling afterwards. Leading him upstairs to their bedroom, the sisters pushed Tim down onto the low, fur covered mattress. After he plopped down, turning to look back at them, they jumped on after him- one on each side.

Tim turned and kissed Pam, savouring the feeling of her soft, moist lips. After he pulled away, Pam smiled and nodded her head towards Cynthia. Tim turned to see Cynthia biting her lip, looking at him hesitantly. Tim smiled encouragingly and leant forward. Cynthia leaned in, closing her eyes, and kissed Tim as well. Tim breathed in her scent and let her aroma wash over him, the feeling of her dainty hand pressing lightly on his chest arousing him greatly.

"Tim..."

"Mhm?"

"How do you feel about letting Cynthia... ride you tonight... instead of me?" Pam asked, licking up the side of his ear sensuously. Tim shivered at her touch as Cynthia ran her nails along his abdomen, raising goosebumps.

"Pleeeeeease Tim," Cynthia pouted sexily.

"I-ugh... I would love to," Tim said hoarsely. His agreement made Cynthia beam and Pam hum excitedly.

"We've always wanted to fuck a man together," Pam whispered down to Tim as she placed his head in her lap, running her nails through his hair, combing it. As Pam talked to Tim, Cynthia gently placed Tim's dick in her mouth, drooling on it as much as she could and slowly, but surely, spreading her natural lubricant all over it.

"But..." Pam continued, both her and Tim watching Cynthia worship Tim's proud cock, "I was never willing to settle for any of the billies here... soooo, let's just say Cynthia has been waiting a long time for this," Pam finished with a giggle.

Cynthia closed her eyes and plopped Tim's dick out of her mouth loudly. It swayed and wobbled, the veins prominent and throbbing, strings of saliva connecting it to her lips still. She opened her hazel eyes and they burned with fire.

"I've been more than patient," she growled deep in her throat.

"You have," Pam admitted.

"I think-Urgh!" Tim grunted, unable to finish as Cynthia opened her lips, and in one smooth motion, once again, took his cock all the way down her throat. Her eyes burned as they locked onto his. She held his gaze for a moment as she descended along his length, then flicked her eyes to her sister's gaze who was watching just as intently as Tim was. Cynthia felt herself gush as she performed under such intense looks from both Pam and Tim. It was nice to know that she had an appreciative audience.

Eventually, Cynthia's lips came to rest on Tim's balls and he could feel her warm drool dripping over his over productive boys. Cynthia closed her eyes, proud of her achievement, and tried to milk a few more millimetres of cock into her throat.

"I..Mmmmm... I think. That such good behaviour... deserves a reward," Tim said haltingly as Cynthia milked his cock by swallowing over and over, her constricting throat drawing waves of pleasure out of him. "Don't you... Pam?"

"She has been such a good little nannie, I think she deserves a biiiig warm, gooey reward!" Pam cooed down to her sister, her lips right next to Tim's ear, causing his whole body to shiver.

Cynthia pulled her face off of Tim's now throbbing erection and smiled sheepishly as she wiped away some of the excess saliva clinging to her puffy red lips. With one drool covered hand, she stroked Tim's cock, pointed it upwards and raised herself up and above it.

Tim could just make out the glistening moisture on Cynthia's lower lips that let him know she was ready for him. The flickering candlelight cast wonderful shadows over her trim, tight little body, highlighting her soft curves and sharp angles. The fur on her legs caught the candle light, shining as if copper wool.

"You're so beautiful Cynthia," Tim said breathlessly, letting the words slip without thinking.

"Awww, she is, isn't she?" Pam cooed warmly. Cynthia blushed, pausing just for a moment, her tail flicking behind her in anticipation as she held herself above Tim's cock, which was throbbing in her hand and leaking a healthy amount of precum. She swiped the clear little drop off of his tip and brought it to her lips, coyly placing it in her mouth and sucking shyly.

"Thank you, Tim," She whispered quietly as she let her hips drop.

Tim's spongy cockhead slotted into the outer folds of her pussy. Cynthia moaned at the contact, and slid Tim's cock through her wet folds, spreading them apart and further lubricating Tim with her slick girl juices. Taking his cock and holding it steady, Cynthia gradually forced it into her pussy, and with a sudden plop, it was inside of her.

Both Tim and Cynthia gasped as his spongy head was enveloped in her clasping, hot slippery folds. Cynthia scrunched up her face adorably as she wiggled her hips, not descending any further but trying to get her tight little snatch used to this big, needy invader.

Tim's hands clenched around the furs beside him as he felt Cynthia's pussy trying to push all the blood in his cockhead back down his shaft. Luckily, his cock was having none of it, and with a twitch, pumped more blood into it, widening his crown further and eliciting a moan out of Cynthia as she sunk a little deeper, now taking his veined shaft into her tight tunnel.

For Cynthia, it felt glorious having Tim slowly reach deeper and deeper inside of her. The throbbing heat of his dick, the way his veins stood out on his shaft and pulsed, enabling her to feel his heartbeat, the way he pushed up towards her as she pushed down; it all overwhelmed her physical senses, making her feel so connected to Tim.

Opening her eyes, Cynthia looked down and saw his gaze locked onto her. The desire, the need, and the adoration she saw in his blue eyes made her oblivious to the rest of the world, except for his meaty pole pulsing inside of her. Cynthia felt herself open up.

"Oh, Tim" She moaned as she dropped her hips the rest of the way, squealing as her bum, with a wet slap, met Tim's thighs and balls.

Tim groaned and threw his head back, Pam's warm heavy breasts covering his face as he moaned, his hands reaching down and holding Cynthia's hips in place, unwilling to let her rise even an inch off of his cock. Cynthia purred and placed her hands on Tim's forearms, rubbing along their length and encouraging his entrapment of her.

Pam smiled and positioned herself so that one of her nipples dangled right in front of Tim's mouth, his eyes and forehead touching the soft underside of her boobs. Eagerly, Tim stuck out his tongue and sucked until Pam's sensitive nub entered his mouth. He eagerly began sucking as Pam, whimpering, massaged her breast, squirting her milk into his mouth.

Cynthia mewled and undulated her hips, basking in the glory of how deep Tim was inside of her. She had never felt so full in all of her life! But this was the best kind of full ever. This wasn't the 'I ate too much' kind of full; this was the 'I didn't know I was incomplete until this moment' kind of full.

"Mmm, Mmm. H-He's soooooo deep inside meeeiii," Cynthia mewled as Tim's rough hands continued to encourage her undulations.

"Look down, Cyn," Pam whispered to her little sister. She switched nipples, offering Tim the other, which he eagerly took, spilling some milk on his face in the process. "Look at your tummy," Pam encouraged again.

Cynthia cracked open her eyes, and looked down at her stomach. She could faintly make out the outline of Tim's cock pressing against the skin of her tummy just below her belly button.

"Oh, my gods," Cynthia gasped as her face and chest flushed a deep red, her face contorting in what looked like pain but what Pam and Tim knew to be pure pleasure. She tried to cross her legs, her body moving according to her instincts and no longer under her own control. Her pussy squeezed with an intensity Tim had only ever felt from Pam.

Cynthia tried to rise, the sensory overload too much, but Tim held her firmly on his throbbing pole as she felt waves of pleasure like nothing she had ever felt before crashing over her. She relished the feeling of his cock only swelling more inside of her as her body tried to squeeze the pulsing invader out.

The next thing Cynthia knew, as she was still dumb from the pleasure, was warm lips attaching to her burning nipples. Her eyes flew open and then shuttered closed again as the pleasure continued to immobilize her. Pam had her lips wrapped around her nipple while her hot, soft little fingers diddled with Cynthia's clit. Cynthia had never had an orgasm last this long before, and never even knew that they could get this intense.

Tim could no longer see Cynthia squirming on top of him, as Pam's flicking tail and round pale ass swayed in front of his view, but he could feel with blissful detail the contractions of her tight pussy as it shuddered through another orgasm. Unable to leave his hands idle, Tim moved them from Cynthia's hips and grasped Pam's hips, drawing her moist pussy down onto his face.

He heard Pam gasp, but he ignored it. Tim shoved his nose and tongue into her muff, spreading her delicious moisture and scent over himself as much as he could. Her musk only fueled his desire.