Momma G.O.A.T. Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I'm gonna do a lot more than tease him," Her daughter retorted back, a devilish glint in her eyes. Ismena looked away, sighing but unable to totally hide the smirk tugging at the corner of her lips.

"You know, I rather think that Tim likes all of the attention," Chryssy said aloud as she and her sisters walked with their mother down the hall towards the kitchen.

"Well, he sure does likes tits," Samantha said aloud, thinking of all the times she had caught him looking at her chest. At that statement, all of the nannies laughed; all of them thinking back to the numerous gazes they had seen Tim giving each of their chests.

Pam and Cynthia led Tim all the way down the hall to the big winding staircase. Instead of going up or down, they skirted around the stairs and came out into a similar hallway on the other side.

"The baths are down here," Pam said excitedly as she and Cynthia turned into a large arch on the left side of the hall.

This portion of the building was made of light grey sandstone, instead of the dark polished wood. All along the far wall, there were stained glass windows that let in a lot of light, but didn't allow anyone to look in. The windows depicted green fields, tall trees, and Satyrs running along or playing music.

The baths Tim could see were massive. There looked to be about 6 different pools. 3 of them on the left, and 3 of them on the right. In the middle of the room, there were 6 massive copper tubs, in which 3 people could have easily fit.

"Those are hot, and those are cold," Cynthia explained, first pointing to the pools on the left, and then those on the right. "You can mix the water from both and dump it in any of the tubs," She explained further as she fetched a copper bucket from the side of the room. "But first, Mama prefers it if we rinse off before getting in the tub," Cynthia said pointing to the three shower heads along the right wall.

"Ah, Okay," Tim said and started heading towards the shower.

Pam had walked off as soon as they had entered the room, and now she returned with some towels for them all afterwards. She happily placed them down on a bench and skipped over to Tim who was turning on the shower, her hooves clopping loudly on the stone floor.

As Pam joined Tim who was quickly rinsing himself off, Cynthia poured the first bucket of water into the copper tub closest to the hot pools. Looking up at Tim and Pam rubbing their hands over each other's body, she threw the bucked on the ground and rushed over to them.

Cynthia pressed herself into her sister, tickling her sides as the cold water hit her, causing her and Pam to gasp at the same time. Cynthia stepped back, spluttering, shaking water from her hands.

"Why is it so cold?!" she exclaimed, looking at Pam and Tim's pale, bumpy skin.

Pam looked up at Tim, her lips starting to turn a little purple.

"Tim likes it cold," she said with a shrug, turning back to her little sister. Cynthia looked at Tim like he was an idiot. She huffed and went to the shower next to his, turning the water as hot as possible. She leaned her head back, letting the water soak her fiery hair, plastering it to her back. She sighed and relaxed as the water hit her.

Cynthia gasped as Pam's cold body pressed against her- Pam having left Tim's shower to join her hot one.

"You're cold!" Cynthia gasped, trying to push her sister away.

"And you're so waaaarm!" Pam cooed gently, pressing her cool flesh closer to her sister's warmth.

"Mmmmmnnngh" Cynthia growled as she suffered Pam's slowly warming embrace.

By the time the two sisters had finished rinsing off their bodies, Tim had filled the tub Cynthia had started on with mostly buckets of hot water. The two dripping nannies walked over to him together, their bodies streaked with red from the shower.

"How many more buckets do you think we need?" Tim asked both sisters. They looked at each other. Cynthia dipped her hand in, feeling the temperature.

"Hmmm, at least 5 more buckets of hot please," she asked Tim cutely as she climbed into the tub, sinking in with a satisfied sigh. Pam smiled sheepishly at Tim and followed Cynthia in. Tim smiled, nodding his head towards the tub, and walked back to get more hot water.

As he poured the water into the tub, her gently poured it over the tilted heads and shoulders of Pam and Cynthia. They both loved that so much that he ended up adding 8 buckets instead of the requested 5. By the time he climbed in, both nannies had their heads laid back on the edge of the tub, a slight perspiration on their faces from the heat, their cheeks flushed along with the rest of their bodies.

Tim climbed in, making sure that he had the bar of soap on the tray and bench next to the tub. He hissed as the hot water scalded him, but slowly, he eased his whole-body in. Water spilled over the rim for a second as he let his shoulders sink beneath the water, but stopped once he pulled up a bit. Pam opened her eyes, and scooted closer to Tim, smiling slyly, her hands roaming over his body underneath the surface.

Tim hummed contentedly at Pam's light contact, laying his head back now like she and Cynthia had done earlier. Pam reached out of the tub and grabbed the bar of soap Tim had secured. Dipping it under the hot water, she brought it back and gently began scrubbing Tim's chest. Tim sighed in quiet satisfaction and let Pam wash him.

Cynthia opened her eyes at the noise, and seeing Pam cleaning Tim, she scooted over to Tim's other side, running her fingers over his skin underneath the water. This time, Tim didn't stiffen at her contact, but merely relaxed all the more; Cynthia smiled and her hands explored further.

The two sisters, working together, scrubbed Tim's upper body and back clean. They had him move around in the tub, had him raise his arms above his head, and babied him until his upper torso was red and tingling from all the scrubbing.

After that, Tim took his time and scrubbed each of the sisters clean. He did Pam first, but Cynthia kept interjecting to get her boobs soaped up, or her back, or her boobs, or her arms... or her boobs. Eventually Pam gave up on getting lathered and aided Tim in cleaning off her, apparently, very dirty, little sister.

Cynthia closed her eyes and basked in the pleasure of having Tim and Pam soap and wash her body. She especially liked how thoroughly Tim soaped and kneaded her legs. He seemed to get lost in her fiery fur, washing away the bubbles to only add more later. Cynthia flicked her tail back and forth happily, letting Tim's strong fingers dig into her leg muscles.

After that, Cynthia was complacent enough to allow Pam to be lathered up and washed down. Tim knew his way around Pam's body and with Cynthia's help, they soon had her all sparkling and pink, freshly scrubbed down. Eventually, all that was left was Tim's lower torso.

"Time to stand up baby," Pam said with an innocent smile. Tim looked down at the water, unable to see his erect cock, obscured by the ripples and bubbles.

"Ummm" he said, a little unsure of standing with his manhood so aroused.

"I think he's afraid he's gonna scare me with it," Cynthia said teasingly to Pam. She then leaned in close to Tim, her breath hot in his ear. Her dainty fingers suddenly making contact with his cock under the water, causing Tim to flinch.

"Shhhh!" She whispered as she slowly closed her fingers around his growing erection.

"Don't worry, this is the part I've been looking forward to the most," she added, her voice husky.

Tim looked over at Cynthia, her hazel eyes half lidded, her fiery hair wet around her face. He felt his desire swell.

"Ok," he said before placing his hands on the edge of the tub and pushing himself to his feet. The water streamed down his body as his cock bounced up and down; eventually it settled, the water dripping off of it slowly, causing it to shine.

"Oooooh, it's so pretty!" Cynthia cooed quietly to herself.

"I know!" Said Pam as she scooted closer to Tim, pressing her face against his throbbing manhood.

"I love it," she mumbled loud enough for all to hear as she nuzzled Tim's cock.

Tim moaned and reached down, gently running his fingers through Pam's wet hair. Cynthia sat back on her haunches, watching as her sister gingerly took the tip of Tim's cock in her mouth. Pam gently hollowed out her cheeks and, at a snail's pace, bobbed her head only an inch or so along his wide head. Her plump pink lips looked so stretched around Tim's dick. Both he and Cynthia watched Pam's tongue flitting around, bulging out her cheeks as she bathed his cock with her saliva.

Tim moaned and Cynthia rubbed her legs together, biting her lip.

With a wet pop, Pam pulled herself off of Tim's cock. She pulled back, admiring her handiwork; the thick drool slowly slipping down his cock-head. After giving it a critical look, as if an artist unsatisfied with their piece, she leaned in and gave it a few long swipes with her tongue, covering his shaft completely with her spit. At the top, she made sure to quickly flick her tongue back and forth along his cumslit- eliciting a hearty groan from Tim and a naughty smile from her lips

After pulling back again, Pam held Tim's dick by the base in her tiny hands. She looked over at Cynthia, and with a warm, devilish smile asked her, "Do you want to try?" Tim looked over at Cynthia as Pam asked, and saw the little nannie's eyes light up as if she was being offered a birthday present.

Nodding her head, she eagerly scooted forward, causing water to splash out of the tub. With hesitant hands, she gingerly reached out and touched Tim, wrapping one hand around Tim's cock and the other on his thigh. Tim twitched in her hand as her soft, warm fingers gently encircled his throbbing cock.

Cynthia giggled when Tim's cock jumped, but she didn't let go. Slowly, she pumped his cock up and down, her hand squeezing then releasing the soft flesh.

"Good giiirl," Pam cooed as she took her hand away and scooted back, giving Cynthia the space directly in front of Tim.

Cynthia blushed, looking at her sister, then looked up at Tim, her hazel eyes pleading. Tim lost himself in her warm, exotic eyes as she continued to gaze up at him. Slowly, she pressed her face forward, opening her plump, wet lips just a fraction; she kissed Tim's cock.

Tim sighed gently, appreciating the soft tingling sensation, and smiled down at Cynthia. He reached out and gently brushed some hair out of her face. Cynthia smiled and pulled back, biting her lip. She turned back to Pam, her look questioning.

"Go ahead," Pam said smiling, nodding towards Tim's dick. Cynthia turned back to Tim, her lips looking very plump. This time, instead of holding his dick, she moved her hands from his cock to his thighs, letting the cool air hit his hot member.

As she pressed her lips to his cockhead again, she opened her mouth and slowly slid her face onto his erection. Tim hissed inwardly as his spongy head was bathed in the warmth of Cynthia's mouth. He could feel her soft, wet tongue wiggling underneath his cumvein as she continued to press forward. Tim marvelled at the contrast of the cool air on his wet dick to the burning silk of Cynthia's mouth.

Tim kept his gaze locked onto Cynthia's eyes as she looked up at him. Without breaking stride, she slowly, but surely, guzzled down Tim's veiny shaft. Tim felt his cock slide effortlessly past Cynthia's tight throat and he moaned as his sensitive head passed through the slick opening. As Cynthia confidently sunk her face deeper onto his rod, he sighed, feeling his cock slowly stretch her velvety warm throat.

Almost fully sheathed, Tim took a moment to appreciate how his cock was snuggled so warmly by Cynthia's slender throat. He watched, fascinated, forcing his eyes to stay open, despite the pleasure, as Cynthia swallowed the last few inches of his meat- her lips leaking drool down her chin to her neck.

Tim couldn't take the pleasure anymore, and had to throw back his head as Cynthia hummed, happily, her nose gently bumping into his pubic bush.

"Ooooooh fuck..." he groaned, his face scrunched up in ecstasy, the sensation of hot drool dripping down his ball sack stimulating him more than he thought it could. "That's such... a nice, tight... throat.... Cynthiaaa," he moaned as Cynthia continued to make swallowing motions with her throat, the muscle contractions moving from the base of his cock up, milking it.

"She's theeeee best little slut," Pam cooed to Tim as she pressed her face against his thigh, her hands reaching underneath his legs to gently fondle and tug on his balls. Tim only gasped in pleasure, his one hand grasping a handful of Cynthia's red, coppery hair.

Cynthia felt wonderful with Tim's cock in her throat. It pulsed and throbbed, so needy inside of her. She could feel his heartbeat as his cock swelled, the rigid meat so smooth and soft on her throat, but yet so hard and unbending.

His cock filled her throat, stretching it to new limits, causing tingles that radiated from her throat outward. Her whole body felt like it was on fire, the heat from the water, the heat from her own pussy, and the heat from Tim's cock causing all of her to flush an adorable shade of pink; her cheeks even turning a bright red as if she had run a fast mile.

Cynthia continued to swallow Tim's cock for a few more seconds. Pulling back only about an inch before sinking back down so that his balls touched her chin. She loved the noises she was drawing out of Tim by playing with him like this. She could definitely get used to seeing him squirm like this above her... or beneath her.

It wasn't only the sounds he made, it felt wonderful how Tim held onto her hair so desperately. His hands insistent, but gentle- his fingers gently toying with her horns. He clearly needed Cynthia desperately, and Cynthia liked being needed.

However much she enjoyed Tim's cock in her throat, Cynthia felt her oxygen running low. So, with an exaggeratedly slow retreat, where she sucked as hard as she could, hollowing out her cheeks and forcing more blood into Tim's cock, she pulled off of his spit shining member with a wet, sloppy 'pop'. A few strings of saliva connected her flushed face to Tim's bouncing cock, which had a big clear drop of precum forming on the tip that eventually grew too big and slowly slid down his shaft.

Tears were spilling out of Cynthia's eyes, so her vision was a little blurry, but she could still clearly tell that Tim was smiling down at her with a dopey grin. That made her tummy turn excitedly, as if it was full of butterflies.

"You're so beautiful Cynthia," Tim said, his voice breathy with arousal. Cynthia blushed but smiled sheepishly. She looked up at Tim, her hazel eyes gleaming.

"Is that with or without your cock in my mouth?" She teased playfully, leaning her head forward and swiping her tongue over his tip, gathering the trail of precum and swallowing it.

"Oh" Tim gasped, his dick twitching again at her tongue's light touch.

He smiled down at Cynthia, his eyes burning. "I think you look beautiful all the time," He said honestly, his hand running through her hair and trailing her cheek. "But I do have to say, you look unbelievably adorable with your mouth full of my cock," he said with a husk as he traced his thumb gently over Cynthia's lips.

Cynthia shivered at Tim's touch, and without a word, looked up into his eyes as she gently took his cock back into her mouth.

"Oh, my gods Cyn," Pam sighed as she watched her little sister take her man's cock again. "You do look so hot right now!" Pam whispered as she slid her fingers through her own pussy lips under the water.

Cynthia only moaned in response around Tim's cock- which got a groan out of Tim.

Over the next few minutes, Cynthia continued to slowly, as if reverently, take Tim's cock deep in her throat. All of her movements were slow and deliberate. From the placement of her hands on his thighs, his cock, or his balls, she moved with a slow, almost pre-determined, purpose- drawing pleasure from Tim as if from a well.

What she thought was all too soon, Cynthia felt Tim's muscles stiffen as his cock swelled even more in her throat. His pulse was slightly faster now as his cock hardened further than Cynthia had thought possible. She moaned both in anguish that the blowjob was about to be over, and excitement that she was about to draw her first load from Tim.

"Rrrnnnnnghhh, Cynthia! I'm close!" Tim forced out through clenched teeth, his thighs straining as they tried to sink his cock deeper into Cynthia's throat. Cynthia only moaned encouragingly to Tim, the vibrations of her throat ultimately sending him over the edge.

Tim grunted desperately, his gaze locked onto Cynthia's eyes as his cock fired off deep inside her throat. Cynthia's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she trembled, feeling Tim's cumvein expand and start depositing thick, hot ropes of his seed directly down her throat.

Realizing that she didn't want to miss out on his distinct taste, Cynthia slid her tight throat off of Tim's still pulsing cock until his spongy, eager head sat in her warm mouth, continuing to spit out very healthy amounts of his hot spend.

Cynthia swallowed eagerly, his gooey jism sliding past her taste buds, his scent filling her nostrils so that she was in a haze of his essence. She eagerly swiped her tongue on the underside of Tim's urethra, drawing out more pleasure for Tim, but more importantly right now, more CUM for her. Eventually, Cynthia's mouth filled up faster than she could swallow, and as she sucked, a particularly large rope blasted into her mouth, causing her to snort and pull back, Tim's cum having flown out of her nose.

Cynthia retreated, coughing gently as Tim's now free bobbing cock continued to shoot its last few ropes, most of them landing on her face and chest- one big one having blasted her directly in the eye. Cynthia didn't try to cover herself at all after her initial flinch, but tilted her head toward Tim's warm shower, her legs trembling as she experienced her first orgasm from sucking cock.

There was something so absolutely thrilling about having Tim's cum soaking in her throat, her mouth, dripping out of her nose and off of her face. She was absolutely covered in his scent and his essence, and she had drawn ALL of this out of him, she thought proudly as she collapsed forward into his lap.

Slowly, as she stopped trembling, Cynthia braced her hands against Tim's thighs. Her trembling fingers weakly finding purchase. She gently lay her head against his groin, his now flagging cock hot against her cheek. Cynthia moaned happily as she nuzzled her gooey, painted face against his manhood.

Cynthia felt Pam's arms wrap around her, her sister's warmth welcome. "How are you so adorable?!" Pam mumbled into her sister's ear as she swiped her tongue along Cynthia's face to clean some of Tim's load. Cynthia only moaned, extremely happy with the situation.

Tim smiled, and gently stroked the hair of both sisters. Cynthia leaned into Tim's hand, her eyes still closed and her face still a little messy. Pam moaned happily and began swiping her tongue along his cocks' long length. She cleaned up as best she could, happily swallowing all of his tasty cum that Cynthia had left behind.

After cleaning off Tim, Pam forced Cynthia to sit upright so that she could lick all of Tim's cum off of her face. Cynthia protested weakly at first, but by the end she was giggling and gently pushing Pam away as Pam teasingly licked all over her face.

His cock now resting gently in the water, clean and very satisfied, Tim sunk down further into the tub, reaching out to draw both nannies to himself, feeling very confident and very much appreciated. Both sisters eagerly snuggled into Tim's sides.

After a moment, Cynthia looked up at Tim, her sparkling eyes showing strong emotion. "Did I do a good job Tim?" She asked cutely.