Momma G.O.A.T. Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"oooOOoooh Fuuuck. He's getting bigger," Cynthia mewled. And shook her hips ferociously, grinding her pelvis into Tim's. She grabbed Pam's head and pulled her face into her tiny chest, her small boobs not being able to smother her sister like Pam smothered her. But nonetheless, Pam latched onto her nipples, switching between them when she wasn't gasping from Tim's oral.

"That's... ugh, Cause. You're dooooing, a greaaaaat job Cyyyyn!" Pam squealed as Tim's hot tongue explored her wet, pink depths. She insistently pressed her hips back against his face, her wide soft cheeks smothering his face, almost suffocating him. She even wrapped her tail around Tim's neck, pulling him insistently forward.

Pam felt pulled between Tim and Cynthia, both of them desperate for her soft body. It made her feel so desired and so loved, and soooo neeeeeded. She relinquished herself to her lover and her sister, to be used by them for their pleasure. She trusted them fully and it felt wonderful to submit to the pleasure of being used. Their hands continued to grope and pull at her. Tim demanding more of her messy pussy, and Cynthia demanding more of her hot lips.

Drowning in warm, slippery, musky flesh, the feeling of soft curly fur on the sides of his hips, legs, and abdomen, the feeling of Pam's tail restricting his oxygen, and the feel of the squirming lively nannies on top of him, was too much for Tim. With a teeth baring, and very muffled grunt, he thrust his hips upwards, planting his feet against the bed and raising his hips so that Cynthia rose with them. At the peak, he unleashed inside of her.

Cynthia could only soundlessly grunt, her face making a ridiculous O as she was raised off of the bed, her hands scrambling for purchase on Pam's shoulders as she felt Tim's cock turn to pulsing hot iron. Then, she felt the most wonderful warmth shoot into her. She felt his cockhead pressed up against the spongy little donut of her cervix, and she felt blast after blast shoot against it, until there was nothing but a deep satisfying heat inside of her.

As Tim was cumming, Cynthia's pussy spasmed and contracted around his pulsing rod. Her pussy milked his cock almost in perfect sync with how fast his prostate was pushing out his seed. Cynthia clenched on Tim's cock, her thighs squeezing his hips, and her hands grasped desperately onto Pam, her nails digging in to her older sister's shoulders. Pam held onto her sister as she passed through her orgasm, gently pushing her hips back against Tim's face, enjoying the feeling of her sensitive pussy lips being teased by his nose and tongue

His breathing ragged, as if he were calming himself from a fight, Tim slowly lowered his hips, licking Pam's pussy one last time gently. She got the message and gingerly unwrapped her tail from around his neck, moving herself off of his face and behind his head, placing it in her lap again. Cynthia gratefully lowered herself onto Tim's chest and snuggled into him, wiggling her hips and bum, delighting in the feeling of his still hard cock plugging her thrumming pussy. It felt as if her whole body was alive with little electric tingles, all centred around her pussy and heading outwards.

After a moment of silence where everyone recovered their breath, Pam asked, already knowing the answer, but wanting to hear what her sister had to say.

"Did you like it Cyn?"

Cynthia looked up at her sister, and back to Tim, a stupid grin plastered on her face. She leaned in and kissed Tim on the lips, slow and sensual. He eagerly returned it, both of them unable to stop smiling as they lightly pecked the others lips. After, Cyn looked back at her big sister.

"Best. Thing. Ever," She stated matter-o-factly before snuggling back in to Tim's chest, her horns rubbing his chin.

"I know," Pam said warmly before snuggling in beside her lover and pulling a fur over herself, her sister and Tim, who were still attached by their sex. Although Pam would have liked to get fucked by Tim, she wasn't going to take this moment away from her little sister. She knew how fantastic it was to just let Tim's cock plug up her pussy after a good session- simply marinating in his essence and warmth.

Besides, she thought with a smile before she drifted off to sleep. "There is always tomorrow!"

**********

Hello Again reader. If you got this far and if you liked this chapter, please leave a like and or a comment! There will be more adventures with Pam and Tim to cum!