Momma G.O.A.T. Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim raised his eyebrows. "Fuck, Cynthia... you did..."

"I think he might even like your blowjobs more than mine Cyn," Pam said, interrupting Tim, though she smiled at him warmly to show that she wasn't jealous.

Tim turned back to Cynthia, a slight blush on his cheeks. "It was the best," He said simply.

At his praise, Cynthia beamed and happily snuggled back into his side.

"Erhem."

All three of them heard someone clearing their throat from the hallway. When they turned to look, they all saw Samantha standing in the doorway. She had a deep blush on her cheeks, but she still met their eyes bravely.

"Pam, Cyn... Tim. Dinner is almost ready, so mother sent me to make sure you weren't going to take too much longer," She said, looking between each of her sisters and Tim.

"We're just about done in here Sam," Cynthia said as she pushed her chest out of the water, the droplets rolling off of her perky breasts. Tim's eyes followed her movements. "Unless, of course, you want to join?" Cynthia added in a coy voice.

"I washed myself earlier today," Samantha said curtly before turning around and leaving.

"Don't tease her Cynthia," Pam said reproachfully as she nudged her sister. "You know she isn't as comfortable with these things, and she just met Tim."

"I'm sorry mama," Cynthia drawled sarcastically as she got out of the tub, the water streaming down her coppery legs.

Pam mumbled something unintelligible, shaking her head, and clambered out after her sister. Tim slowly followed, taking his time to enjoy the view of the sisters shaking their legs, ridding themselves of the excess water.

Cynthia caught Tim looking again, and with a smirk shook her bum at him enticingly, her tail raised so that he got a clear view of her fat pussy lips and adorable asshole. Tim just smiled and clambered out, walking over to the towels and picking them up. He walked over to Pam and draped one around her shoulders. She leaned back appreciatively.

"Thanks baby," she whispered up to him.

"Of course," he replied before moving on and doing the same to Cynthia.

"Oooooooooh. Such a gentleman!" Cynthia teased warmly, smiling up over her shoulder at Tim

"He is," Pam said before slapping Tim on the ass. Tim jumped and reached behind him, rubbing his bum as if sore while the sisters giggled and toweled themselves off.

Once the trio had dried themselves completely and made their way to the kitchen, dinner was being placed into serving bowls and onto serving plates.

As they walked in, Tim noticed a new face.

Alongside Ismena was a middle-aged looking Billie- a male Satyr. He had his blonde hair tied up with a leather band. His bright green eyes sparkled with merriment as he laughed at something that Ismena had said. He stood taller than anyone else Tim had seen so far on the farm, but he was still a fair bit shorter than Tim.

As he was looking, the billie turned his head and caught Tim's gaze. He smiled warmly and waved. Tim returned the friendly smile and then looked about wondering where he could help.

"Tiiim," Cynthia called over to him, noticing his lost expression. He turned to her, his eyebrows raised in question. "Will you come with me to get the wine?" She asked, her smile very flirtatious.

"Just the wine young lady!" Ismena called out to her daughter. "I don't want to be waiting for you and Tim to find the right bottle," she added with a meaningful look.

Cynthia sighed petulantly. "Fine Mama," she said with a pointed look of her own. She turned to Tim and beamed at him again. "Come on Tim, it's down in the cellar," she said, holding her hand out for him to take. He took it with a smile and Cynthia led him downstairs to the cellar. Tim was surprised by the size of it. There was produce abound, not to mention all of the items in bottles, jars and barrels that he couldn't really tell what they were without opening them.

As Tim gazed, Cynthia walked over to the far wall where the wine was stored. She took a moment pondering what to grab, then looked over her shoulder at Tim biting her lip. "Red or white?" she asked. "Or Rosé?" she added with a toss of her head.

"Hmm, Red please," Tim answered.

"Ugh, just like Pam," Cynthia drawled playfully. She took just a moment, then handed Tim two bottles of red; she grabbed two bottles of white herself and they headed upstairs.

As they entered the dining room, everyone was sitting down to eat. Pam had saved a space next to her for Tim. He took it gratefully and gave her a kiss on the cheek as he sat down. "Thanks honey," He said as he settled in.

"Of course," Pam said teasingly as she pecked Tim on the cheek herself.

Before the dinner started, Tim turned to the blonde Satyr he had waved to earlier who was now sitting to his left. "I'm Tim," he offered simply, unsure if he should offer his hand or not.

"And I'm Robert," the billie said as he held out his hand. Tim smiled and shook it gratefully.

"You're Pam's oldest brother, right?" Tim asked, sure that Pam had mentioned him on more than one occasion. But with her number of siblings, it wasn't always easy to keep track.

"Ah yes, that is correct; I am Ismena's oldest son. And I'm starting to feel it more and more these days."

"You're starting to look it too," Teased Chrysilla gently from across the table. Robert laughed good naturedly. Then, with a tender look across the table, he said

"We can't all keep the beauty of youth the way you do Chrys."

This made Chrysilla smile and giggle. "Age hasn't diminished your silver tongue the way it has your looks."

Robert smiled confidently. "I think my tongue has only grown more skilled. Don't you?" He asked, bouncing an eyebrow playfully. Tim blushed at the same time as Chrysilla at the obvious insinuation in his words.

"Robert," Ismena said from her place a few seats down. "Please keep it civil at the table."

"Yes, sorry mama," he said nodding his head in supplication. However, as he turned to look at Tim, he had a glint in his green eyes and he winked.

The dinner was fantastic. The food was wonderful, the wine flowed, and the conversation flowed the better for it. Finally swallowing his last bite of food, Tim sat back in his chair and sighed in satisfaction.

"Did you like it baby?" Pam asked as she took in his very satisfied look. It was adorable how close it was to how he looked after a few good orgasms.

"It was fantastic!" Tim admitted nodding his head for emphasis. Then, remembering his manners, he sat up straighter and spoke to the table.

"Thank you so very much Ismena, Chrysilla, Eloise, Sam and Robert," he said, looking to each in turn, "That was one of the best meals of my life. I really appreciate the hospitality." As he finished he gave them as sincere a smile as he could muster.

"You are most welcome to it and more, Tim," Ismena said with a gracious nod of her own. After that, everyone stood up from the table and began to clear. Tim helped out, bringing plates to the kitchen, but once he tried to start washing the dishes Ismena stopped him.

"No no, Tim. Don't bother yourself with that. Me and my daughters will handle it. Why don't you go out and join Robert on the back porch? After some dinners he usually likes to sit and smoke for a moment."

"Ummm. Ok, thank you," Tim said, relinquishing the dish in his hand. He turned to look for Pam and found her standing right behind him. "Go on baby, this won't take long and when I'm done, I'll come get you."

"My hero," Tim said warmly.

"Who else?" Pam retorted, her green eyes lighting up playfully. They exchanged a quick kiss and separated.

Tim found his way to the back porch without much of a problem. He had to backtrack after a wrong turn, but soon found the large back door. As he exited, he took in the vista. The sun had set behind the mountains and golden, pink dusk was slowly turning into night. Robert sat in a chair backed against the house wall, slowly puffing on his pipe.

"Mind if I join you?" Tim asked, as pulled up the chair next to Robert's.

"By all means," Robert replied, waving the pipe towards the chair, indicating Tim should sit.

"Do you smoke?"

"Not anymore, but I used to on occasion."

"First day on the farm sounds like an occasion to me," Robert said, a sly smirk on his face.

Tim chuckled, "That it is... May I?" He asked, indicating Robert's pipe.

Robert handed it over and Tim took a long, slow drag. He made sure not to inhale too much, lest he cough. He savoured the feel of the smoke in his mouth for a moment before gently blowing it away. He handed the pipe back to Robert as the calm relaxation of a headrush settled over him. He smiled as he leaned back in his chair and looked out at the field and the foot of the mountains beyond.

Robert smiled at Tim, not interrupting his moment of perfect peace, and took a drag on the pipe himself.

After a few minutes of companionable silence, where neither said anything but continued to pass the pipe back and forth, Tim spoke.

"Robert?"

"Mhm?"

"I was wondering. I noticed that Pam has never mentioned him, and because of that I haven't pressed the issue, but who, and where is her father?"

Immediately, Robert started coughing, having inhaled the smoke too sharply. Tim looked over at him, concerned, as Robert eventually got himself under control. Robert wiped a few tears from his eyes as he handed Tim the pipe and forcibly coughed a few more times to totally rid himself of the smoke.

"Well Tim, you're sharing a pipe with him right now."

Tim looked at Robert blankly, not understanding.

"I am Pamela's father... And Cynthia's, Samantha's and Sarah's, whom you have yet to meet," Robert said as Tim's started to hang open.

Tim took a few seconds longer to process. "So... You and Ismena..." Tim started, then looked away and took a drag on the pipe, unable to finish his question.

Robert chuckled. "Yes, Tim. My mother and I have had many children together. I know that in your world this is pretty unheard of, but here, on the farm, it is quite normal for a mother and a son to have children together."

"I see," Tim said slowly, unsure of what else he could say.

"I am sure that you will see better by the time you leave here," Robert joked. Then reaching over, he gently pried the pipe from Tim's unmoving hands. Tim started at the contact then relinquished the pipe with a sheepish smile.

"But to explain further," Robert continued, blowing out some smoke. "The reason Pam has never referred to me as her father, nor do Cynthia or Samantha, is because in our culture, the most important tie you have to someone is your mother. Because of that, we define our relationships to others through our mother."

Tim nodded, fairly sure he was following.

"Because Pamela and I share the same mother, she refers to me as her brother. If she were to refer to me as her father, she would simply be referring to me as the individual who got her mother pregnant; oftentimes fathers do not stick with the family of the Nannies they impregnate. And it is usually older brothers, like me, or the uncles- the brothers of the mother- who often fill in for that father figure role that is so normal in human society," Robert finished with a questioning look at Tim to see if he had been following.

It didn't look like Tim was totally with the program yet. Robert continued on.

"Do you know that human saying? 'it takes a village to raise a child'... or something along those lines," he added, waving his hand dismissively.

Tim nodded

"Well, here on the Farm, we live by that rule. Except, we don't have villages, but rather trips that raise our children. Each mature billie from any trip treats the children of the nannies in their trip as if they were their own 'human' children, you could say," Robert explained, though he looked a little confused himself as he finished that sentence. He looked to Tim questioningly to see if he had explained it well enough.

"Okay, I think I understand," Tim said a little more confidently. "So... for Pam to refer to you as her father, she is essentially downplaying the role you have played in her life as her brother? And it means more among Satyrs to have a brother than it does to have a father?"

Robert smiled and nodded to Tim. "Often times, yes. But, as I'm sure you know, everyone's situation is a bit different and some may value a brother less than a father, but those Satyr's are not very common."

"Hmmmmm. Well this is very... enlightening news," Tim said with a nervous chuckle.

"I am sure that you will find many things on this trip enlightening," Robert said with a wink and chuckle, laughing at his own play on words. It took Tim a moment, but then he nodded his head and chuckled at Robert's words too.

Only a minute or so later, Pam came rushing out the back door with Cynthia hard on her tail. They came to a skidding stop and looked at Tim coyly.

"Tiiiiiim," They said in unison.

"Would like to come help us start a fire?" Pam finished, her smile hotter than the afore mentioned flames.

"I would love to!" Tim said, standing. He looked down to Robert questioningly. Robert waved his hand.

"I will join you later with the others."

With that, Tim walked with the two sisters around the porch. There, they found a lantern to light the way to the fire pit, and a huge stack of wood protected from the rain. Cynthia lit, then held the lantern while Tim piled as much wood as he could into his arms; Pam gathered up a few smaller logs and sticks for kindling.

"You know Tim," Cynthia said seriously, looking back at him over her shoulder "From the moment I saw you, I knew that you had a lot of wood, but now, it's positively spilling out of your arms!"

Tim blushed at her crude joke, but Pam and Cynthia laughed as if it were terribly clever. Tim thought it was ok, if a little contrived.

"Oh, I've missed you Cyn," Pam said warmly, running up to catch her sister and nudge her lovingly. Cynthia nudged her back. "I've missed you too Pam," she added, the love clear in her voice.

Tim smiled at the backs of the two sisters, then looked down and was captivated by the sight of their pale round bottoms swaying and bouncing with each step, perfectly in sync, then out of sync, then in sync again. The sisters entwined their tails together and continued walking the short distance to the fire pit, exchanging small words with each other.

The pit was rather large, made up of large colourful stones that were all blackened on the inward side. The pit was surrounded on all sides by huge logs laid out horizontally, their tops having been cut in such a way that they acted as benches. There was no fear of splinters because they had been smoothed down and stained, not to mention being weathered by all of the bums sitting on them over the years.

It didn't take long for Tim and the sisters to get a pretty good firing roaring. Tim had been afraid of getting eaten alive by bugs, but in the open field there was a gentle breeze that kept them away while also fueling the fire.

As they sat gazing into the fire, Cynthia stood up suddenly. Tim looked up and saw the fire casting her pale body in an orange light. The red from her hair, that on her head, between her legs and on her legs glowed as if alive. She caught Tim staring and smirked knowingly at him, even spreading her legs open a little wider so that maybe he could see her slit. "I'm going to go get something to drink" she announced.

"Oooooh, can you get me some of Mama's fermented Milk please?" Pam asked. Cynthia seemed to consider it for a second, then nodded.

"I was gonna keep going with the wine, but Milk sounds good. Want anything Tim?"

"Milk sounds good," he said, his eyes lighting up.

"Of course, it does," drawled Pam teasingly.

"Hey, Milk is good," Tim defended himself.

"I'll be back," Cynthia called over her shoulder as she walked away. Tim watched for a moment as her pale, swaying ass and swishing tail hypnotized him.

Pam got up off of her log where she had been sitting with Cynthia and plopped herself down next to Tim, snuggling into him.

"I really like it here," Tim spoke out loud.

"I'm glad, because I really like it here too," Pam mumbled up to him.

"I can't believe you left this place to go out and face the human world, Pam... You're so brave!" he added, kissing one of her horns.

Pam giggled at that and pulled back. "Thank you, Tim. But it wasn't that brave. I kind of knew who I was getting myself involved with."

"I still think it was incredibly brave. Sure, you had all this information about me on paper, but you couldn't possibly know how I would react to meeting you, or how I would treat you."

Pam blushed and looked away. "Well, if you had been a meanie, I would have called the farm to get Dorothy to pick me up again. There were plans in place in case things went wrong," She added, looking him in the eye again.

"It still takes bravery to execute a plan like that," Tim added, insistent that she recognize his compliment as being true.

Pam smiled and just gazed into Tim's blue eyes. "You make me feel brave enough to do anything Tim," she said quietly.

Tim felt his heart ache and swell at her words. Not in a painful way, but he felt such strong emotion that he was afraid for a moment of the feeling. He had not felt so connected to anyone in a long time. "You make me feel brave too Pam. And... I hope that I can always be brave enough to do whatever it takes to make you happy," Tim said, hesitant at first, but as he spoke his confidence grew. He finished, looking into Pam's eyes with a burning intensity that was fueled by the fire of his emotions.

"Oh Tim," Pam said, wrapping her arms around him and holding him to her as tightly as she could. Tim wrapped his arms around her and pulled her even closer. The two of them only taking shallow breaths they were clinging to the other so tightly.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

They held onto each other, both unwilling to let go of the other.

"Awwwwwwwwwww. How cute!" came a chorus of voices.

Pam and Tim pulled apart slowly. Pam was beaming and Tim had a smirk that wouldn't go away as they looked to Cynthia approaching with Chrysilla, Ismena, Samantha, Robert, and Eloise. Cynthia had a few skins in her hand, and Robert carried a few furs and blankets; one of which Pam gratefully accepted and draped over her and Tim's shoulders.

"The little lovebirds," Ismena said warmly as she sat down opposite Pam and Tim, the fire between them.

"Here you go Mr. Milk," Cynthia said, handing Tim a skin of what he presumed was fermented Milk.

"Here!" Pam said, holding her hand out for the Milk skin. Tim looked at her questioningly and gave it to her. Pam opened it up and eagerly took a few mouthfuls. She handed it back to Tim, smiling and wiping away her little Milk mustache when he laughed.

"You just wanted the first sip?" Tim asked, raising his eyebrows critically.

"Mhm!"

Tim just smiled, shaking his head and took the skin, drinking a few mouthfuls himself. He was pleasantly surprised by how much he liked it. He had thought that the fermentation process would drastically change the Milk; he had feared it would taste spoiled. However, it was anything but! The Milk tasted just as sweet and rich as it did when it came from Pam, though not the exact same flavour; but that was understandable considering it came from Ismena and not Pam. However, there was a slight carbonation to the Milk that made gulping it down as fast as he usually did somewhat unpleasant.

"Tiim! Pace yourself," Pam admonished him as she gently swatted his shoulder.

"Mm. Sorry," he said to Pam, noticing Ismena smiling at him from across the fire.

Tim and the family spent a good while around the fire telling stories and passing drinks. Tim felt very comfortable and content as he gazed up at the stars in the sky. Pam leaned against him and looked as well, thinking that she had never been happier.