Momma G.O.A.T. Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tasty," she quipped with a devilish glint in her yellow eyes.

"Umm, thanks... You're really tasty too you know," Tim mumbled. Chryssy smiled and slowly finished licking her hand clean.

"I know Tim. But thank you nonetheless," she said as she swiped a finger through the cum on Tim's tummy. She brought her finger up in front of her for Tim to see, she offered the sticky digit to Tim with her eyebrow raised in question. Tim shrugged his shoulders and stuck out his tongue, thinking back to when he had eaten his own cum out of Pam's pussy.

Chryssy smirked excitedly and placed the finger in Tim's mouth. She giggled as she watched him make a face before swallowing.

"Definitely better out of Pam's pussy," Tim grumbled jokingly as he looked up at Chryssy. She laughed at his words and patted his shoulder.

"Cum is always better out of a pussy sweetie," she told him knowingly. Tim took her word for it.

Before the silence lengthened, Tim noticed the distinct smell of Chryssy's arousal. Wanting to return the favour, Tim eagerly sat up from Chryssy's lap, surprising her. She looked at him questioningly as Tim only smirked and got on the floor in front of her.

Chryssy smiled appreciatively as she understood Tim's intentions.

"What a gentleman Pam's trained you to be," Chryssy cooed appreciatively as Tim used his hands to lift her legs. Tim looked up at her sheepishly from between her legs, his gaze flicking between her slick pussy lips and her sultry smirk. He shrugged his shoulder defensively with a smug smile before silently bending forward and licking up through the folds of Chryssy's slick lips. He savoured the feel of her silky-smooth lips gliding over his, her pungent taste intoxicating. She tasted somewhat similar to Pam, but only just, they both had their very own distinct flavours. Chryssy gasped as Tim moaned in satisfaction.

It seemed Chryssy's pussy was just as delicious as her milk Tim was quickly discovering. He dove into her dripping muff with fervor, lapping up her leaking lubricant like he was a parched cat.

Chryssy held her legs up and scooted her bum forward, giving Tim more space to go to work. Her tail flicked back and forth in pleasure and her fingers clung to her fur as she rocked her hips in tiny motions, trying to get her clit some attention.

Tim noticed Chryssy's sexy little thrusts and rubbed his nose along her clit to accommodate her. He smirked into her pussy as her legs trembled around his face. Using his tongue to part her slippery folds, Tim dove deep into her pussy, trying to slurp out her Nannie nectar straight from the source.

"Ohhhhh my Gawwwwds Timmm!" Chryssy whined. "Did... P-Pam teach you... thattttt?" Chryssy stuttered as she clenched her cheeks, her legs trembling and her body contorting of its own accord.

Tim took a few moments to slowly lap up Chryssy's cum and swipe his tongue along her sensitive, swollen lips before he replied.

"Taught me some yea... Well, maybe more than some. But I also kind of just like eating pussy... Especially one so tasty as yours," Tim added at the end, smiling up at Chryssy from between her thighs.

"What a smooth talker," Chryssy teased, smirking, as she reached down and guided Tim's head back down to her dripping snatch. "And what a good muff muncher," She sighed happily as she settled into a comfortable position with Tim's face between her legs. Sure, she had already had a few orgasms, but if Tim said he liked eating pussy, Chryssy saw no reason to deprive him.

As Tim settled back in, his shiny nose back in Chryssy's silky bush, he felt her tail delicately wrap around his neck like a warm grippy collar. "Mmmmm," He moaned appreciatively and gripped Chryssy's supple ass the harder, bringing her hot muff closer to his hungry mouth.

-

Upstairs, Cynthia stirred in bed, slowing coming out of her sleep. She blearily opened her eyes to the dark room. She wiped some sleep from her face and sat up; as she did so, she felt Pam's limp arm slip from around her midsection.

Cynthia looked over at her older sister sleeping next to her, her cute little face adorable in its slumber. She looked past Pam but couldn't find Tim, only the empty sheets where he normally was. Cynthia shrugged her shoulders and guessed that he either never came to bed or just left early.

Leaning down to push some stray strands of blonde hair out of Pam's face, Cynthia rubbed her sister's horns and kissed her nose. Pam scrunched up her face in her sleep and weakly pushed at Cynthia's face, causing Cynthia to giggle. Pam pulled away from her sister and turned onto her back, the blanket shifting and exposing one of her bouncy breasts to the dim pre-dawn light.

Cynthia licked her lips hungrily as he eyes lasered in on her sister's exposed, erect little pink nub. Crawling forward, her tail flicking back and forth as she stalked her prey, Cynthia hovered over her sister's sleeping form, her breath coming heavy and hot as she held her lips millimetres away from her sister's flesh.

Pam hummed in her sleep and shifted again, her hooves kicking out further down the bed; she settled back down, her lips smacking together lazily in her sleep. Cynthia smiled at her sleeping sister and gently leaned forward. She centred her mouth over Pam's puffy nipple and reverently stuck out her tongue. She leaned down and as her tongue made contact with Pam's warm supple flesh, Cynthia carefully sucked her sister's nipple and teat into her mouth.

Cynthia moaned lustily as she felt her sister's flesh fill her mouth. Gently, Cynthia massaged Pam's supple teat with her own soft hands, trying to wake her sister slowly. She groaned gratefully as she felt her palate coated in Pam's dulcet cream. She gave suck again and felt a stronger spurt of her sister's milk splash to the back of her mouth. "Fucking heaven," she thought blissfully.

Pam squirmed in her sleep, her hands sleepily seeking out her assaulter as she frowned adorably.

Cynthia smirked as she felt her sisters' sleepy hands weakly scrabble at her shoulder. She scooted herself closer to her sister and pressed her body to Pam's, molding their flesh together.

With an adorable gasp, Pam woke up, her eyelids fluttering open. "C-Cynthia??" Pam mewled sleepily as she hunched her body forward into a sitting position, her chest pushing into Cynthia's face as she braced herself on her unsteady right hand, her left coming up to grip her sister's shoulder.

Cynthia hummed an affirmation of her presence into her sister's teat and sucked harder, causing Pam to gasp again, her hand shifting to press behind Cynthia's head. "Oh Cynnnn! Gentle please..." Pam mewled as she slowly lay back down on the bed, shifting as she did so that Cynthia's head rested comfortably and she was still able to nurse.

Cynthia eagerly kept her face glued to her sister's teat and followed Pam as she settled back down into the mattress. Using her left hand, Cynthia grabbed onto Pam's right, unattended, tit and squeezed, her adorable dainty fingers disappearing in the sea of Pam's supple flesh. Pam whined, biting her lip as she squirmed, shifting her hips so that Cynthia had more contact with her body. She shifted her legs and pushed one of her hooves between Cynthia's calves, interlocking their lower halves. Pam wrapped her slender arms around Cynthia's narrow shoulders and hummed contentedly in her sister's suckling embrace. Lacing her fingers in Cynthia's fiery locks, Pam held onto her sister's hair.

Cynthia nursed happily, her mind blissfully lost in dreams of warm, soft flesh, and heavy, rich cream. She nuzzled into Pam's chest and cooed around her sister's nipple; her pink lips leaked rich lines of cream, the little white rivers running down her chin.

Coming out of her sleep more, Pam wondered where Tim was and reached to her right side. Her hand came down on empty mattress, her fingers curling around blankets and sheets. She whined petulantly, wondering where her lover was, but was soon distracted once again by Cynthia's insistent nursing.

Desperate to feel more physical contact, her nether regions heating up, Pam pressed herself close to Cynthia, wrapping her arms securely around her sister, and rolled onto her back pulling her little sister up on top of her. Pam spread her legs and settled Cynthia between her hips. She cooed happily as she felt Cynthia's tiny perky chest settle on her abdomen; she wrapped her furry legs around her sister's tight bubbly butt and locked her hooves.

Cynthia purred happily as Pam secured her between her legs. Cynthia wrapped her arms underneath Pam's armpits and gripped her sister's shoulders, pressing her body into Pam's deliciously soft yet firm form.

"Here, switch." Pam encouraged as she gently traced a nail along Cynthia's lips; they were leaking milk. Cynthia rarely leaked milk. "You must be hungry; you usually don't make such a mess Cynnn." Pam teased her little sister as Cynthia pulled back, smacking her lips and swiping her tongue over them.

"Maybe I wanted to leak a little." Cynthia drawled, rolling her eyes obnoxiously. "Get you all messy!" She teased as she leaned down and swept her tongue over Pam's milky tit, tracing along the lines of spilled milk. Pam bit her lip and sighed as she felt her sister warm, wet tongue slide along her smooth flesh.

Wrapping her hands in her sister's hair, Pam guided Cynthia's tongue to her unattended nipple. Cynthia's amber gaze locked onto Pam's emerald eyes as she slowly stuck out her tongue and wrapped her lips around her elder sister's little pink nub. Pam nodded her head encouragingly to her sister as she felt her lips make contact. Sighing, Pam leaned her head back and stroked Cynthia's hair.

Little did Pam know, Chryssy was performing much the same action downstairs as she stroked her fingers through Tim's hair, further encouraging him to munch on her Nannie muff. Although, Chrissy's grip was a bit more forceful than Pam's. Chryssy and Tim were well into their sexual morning antics, whereas Pam and Cynthia were just getting started.

On the second floor, which mostly contained bedrooms, Ismena woke up from her slumber as the sun rose. She yawned and stretched her hands above her head, craning her neck and limbering up her body. Reaching down, the Matriarch ran her hands over her full bust, her tits hanging so low they almost reached to her belly button. She hefted her heavy breasts, the warm flesh spilling out of her hands and she sighed. She would need to milk herself right away it would seem, she could feel her milk sitting heavy in her. Tracing her fingers over her nipples, Ismena found her nipples hard and sticking out. Normally, her innie nipples resided inside of her breasts, but when she got really full of milk, or when she got really horny, they stuck out like they were right now.

Swinging her legs out of bed, Ismena looked behind her at her son Robert. She ruffled his hair lovingly and stood up; he was a big boy and could wake up on his own. He didn't need his mommy to get up at a reasonable time anymore. Nowadays, Ismena only woke up Robert when she felt like giving him a special morning treat. And sadly, for Robert, today Ismena felt like getting milked right away.

Walking out of her bedroom, Ismena came across Eloise as she left her own bedroom. Her daughter yawned and wiped some sleep out of her eyes as she came out into the hall.

"Mrnning Mama," Her daughter yawned a greeting to her, not bothering to cover her gaping mouth.

"Good morning, Ellie," Ismena replied warmly, finding her daughter's morning appearance becoming even if a little amusing. Ismena's eyes tracked down to her daughter's chest and she could see that much like her own nipples, Eloise also normally had innies, Eloise's stuck out as well. "The troubles of being a nannie sometimes," Ismena thought to herself. To Eloise, she asked, "Shall we go milk?"

"Ugh, please, let's!" Eloise groaned in exasperation as she hefted her tits in her hands, squeezing her fingers and bouncing her supple flesh as if weighing the milk in them. With a self-satisfied sigh she let them drop back down to her chest and looked at her mother. Ismena smiled and walked down the hall to the stairs, Eloise in tow.

As they passed by Pam and Cynthia's room, Ismena could hear her youngest daughters making noise. With a raised eyebrow to Eloise, Ismena pointed her horns in the direction of the open door. Eloise nodded her head, smirking, already suspecting what her youngest sisters were up to; she followed her mother inside the bedroom.

Inside, mother and daughter found Pam pinching her nipples, and kneading her own breasts as she moaned, her face and chest flushed an adorable shade of pink. Looking down her writhing form, Ismena and Eloise could make out Cynthia's fiery little mop of hair between Pam's golden legs and inner, pale, smooth thighs.

Pam cracked open an eye as she heard hoofsteps on the floor. She bit her lip as her eyes tried to flutter shut. "Maaaaaaa...mmmmmmaaaaaa??" Pam stuttered out as her legs shook around Cynthia's head.

At the mention of their mama, Cynthia pulled away from Pam's steamy snatch and sat upright, looking behind her. "And Eloise!" She chirped happily as Pam below her gasped at the lack of warm lips on her pussy. Cynthia smiled warmly at her mom with a face covered in Pam's dewy cum; it shone as if greased with fat. Pam's hands sought out Cynthia's arms for purchase as she shuddered, still recovering from her last orgasm.

Eloise sauntered over to the bed, her tail flicking slowly as she looked at her youngest sister's shiny face covered in Pam's cum. Ismena followed behind her daughter, approaching the bed, their combined hoof steps ringing clear on the hardwood.

"What are you two naughty Nannies getting up to this morning?" Eloise drawled as she leaned over the bed and flicked her tongue, passing over Cynthia's nose and Pam's cum left there. "Mmmmm, having a little morning snack, are we?" She continued breathily.

"Mmmmm, yea, I was hungryyyyyy," Cynthia chirped cutely.

"She's always hungryyy," Pam whined up to her sisters and mother, shifting and rubbing her legs together, upset that Cynthia had stopped licking her.

Eloise looked back at her mother and cocked an eyebrow as she thought of a proposition. She turned back to Cynthia and Pam slowly, looking down on her younger sisters. Cynthia had her eyes locked onto Eloise's tits. Eloise smirked at that, sure that her suggestion would be accepted.

"Do you think... that you might be hungry for a little more... milk???" Eloise teased, gazing down at Pam and Cynthia while holding her right breast in her right hand; her left hand played with Cynthia's hair. "Mama and I need to get milked this morning... and a warm set of lips feel much nicer than the pumps." Eloise continued, her finger tracing a thin line over Cynthia's sticky lips.

"Mmmm... Like Pam said, you know I'm always hungry El," Cynthia drawled before sucking her fellow red-haired sister's finger into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the digit and sucked on it gently as she gazed up submissively.

"Oh ho! Really??, I never knew you were a thirsty little nannie," Eloise fake gasped, her voice dripping with sarcasm. Cynthia spit out her finger.

"Shuuuut uppppp. You've always known I'm a thirstyyy nannie," Cynthia whined cutely, rolling her eyes as she moved closer to Eloise and stuck out her tongue. Ismena approached the bed and clambered on, moving towards Pam as Eloise squared up with Cynthia. Pam watched as her mother approached her. Ismena's motherly body looked so soft and inviting, all the right parts of her jiggling with her motions on the bed. Pam hoped that when she was a mommy she still looked as sexy as her mother.

Eloise knelt on the bed, holding Cynthia's face in her hands, gently passing her thumbs over her sisters smooth unblemished cheeks. Cynthia closed her eyes and hummed, nuzzling into her sister's touch. She stuck out her tongue and licked the underside of Eloise's soft titty-flesh. Eloise purred as her sister's tongue got closer to her hard nipple.

"You okay baby?" Eloise asked Pam as she snuggled up to her blonde daughter, swinging her white fleeced leg over Pam's golden ones.

"Mmmmm, I'm doing great mama... and good morning," Pam mumbled with a cute smile, snuggling into her mother's heavy, familiar bust.

"Mmm, good morning baby," Ismena smiled and drew Pam into her embrace. As she did, she sniffed the air, her expert nannie nose clearly picking up the scent of arousal coming from Pam's pussy. "Mmmmm, did Cynthia leave you wanting Pam?"

Pam curled up into her mother, wiggling with energy. "Mhm!" She mewled cutely, nudging her mother's heavy tits with her cute little horns.

"Would you like mama to help you baby?... Before you drink some milk," Ismena added as an afterthought, her heavy breasts reminding her that she still needed to be drained.

"Pleeeease," Pam whispered, pulling out from her mother's tits, her lower lip between her teeth.

"Here, just lay back and let momma take care of you baby," Ismena spoke softly, her hand trailing down her daughter's body, feeling the warmth and smooth tightness of Pam's flesh.

"Thanksss mama," Pam mumbled as she closed her eyes and melted into her mother's embrace.

Ismena's hand quickly found its way down to Pam's pussy. Her fingers discovered that her daughter was still very wet. Ever so gently, Ismena swirled her fingers around Pam's outer lips before dipping them into her gooey centre.

Pam gasped as her mother's soft fingers teased at her entrance. She thrust her hips forward, trying to capture her mother's digits, but Ismena giggled and pulled her fingers away. "Don't rush darling" Ismena cooed down to her daughter. "Mama knows what she is doing, just let her take care of you." Pam nodded her head submissively and stopped trying to catch her mother's finger. She still undulated her hips slowly however, her body needing to move.

Ismena traced her gooey fingers back along her daughter's sensitive lips, being as gentle as she could so that Pam could focus on all the tiny sensations her lips were capable of feeling. Once Ismena had her daughter a dripping mess, Pam's cum leaking out of her like clear honey, she pressed on Pam's clit.

Pam sat upright at her mother's touch, her body contorting and her face flushing red almost instantly as the burst of sensation from her clit shocked her body. Her legs trembled as they locked around her mother's hand, which was insistently massaging her clit, rubbing in quick little circles.

"Shhhh, it's okay baby," Ismena cooed gently, slowing her fingers and placing her other hand on her daughter's chest, encouraging her to lay back down.

Pam bit her lip but allowed her trembling body to be lowered again. She tried to still her quaking legs, but her mother's insistent rubbing of her clit kept the control of her own body out of her hands. Pam squeezed her eyes shut and reached out for her mother. She felt her mother's fleeced legs and Pam clenched her fingers in the soft white down, squeezing tightly.

Ismena smiled down at her trembling daughter. Moving her hand so that her thumb now pressed on Pam's clit, Ismena gently slotted one of her fingers in Pam's pussy and searched for her g-spot while still slowly stimulating her clit. Ismena plunged her now sticky digit in and out of Pam's piping hot pussy. She had to admit that she was pretty surprised by how tightly her daughter clung to her tiny finger, especially considering Tim's girth. Ismena felt a swell of pride for her daughter and her vice like pussy. After a few moments of searching Ismena got frustrated.

"Come on..." She thought as she searched. "Mine is usually right here... and if I remember Pam's is just a little fur...Aha!" Ismena grinned triumphantly as Pam squeaked and flushed a deep red. This time Ismena didn't try to stop her daughter as Pam sat upright, her body contorting and her legs trapping her mother's hand in her twat.

123456...8