Momma G.O.A.T. Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well do you like them?!" She asked indignantly, finding her temper rising but her heart melting as Tim just gazed at her in the most wonderful way possible, not saying anything, but smiling with so much love.

Tim quickly bent down and wrapped his arms around Pam, his hands still holding the moccasins. He picked her up and spun her, laughing as she squealed and weakly pummeled at him. "I love them, Pam!" Tim crowed as happy and as loud as he could. Pam found herself giggling and clinging tightly to her silly lover as he spun them both around, the rest of the world rushing past in a blur so that it seemed they were the only two in focus.

Slowing to a stop, Tim placed Pam gently back down on the ground. Pam looked up at Tim, her grin almost matching Tim's stupidly happy one. She shook her head but couldn't get rid of her smile. "Well, I'm glad you like them baby," she said, sounding mollified, as she pushed some stray hairs behind her ears. "Now you don't have to go walking around with your soft vulnerable feet all sore and blistered," Pam explained in a haughty all too business-like manner. Tim only smiled the wider.

"Well thank you my love for thinking about my soft vulnerable feet," Tim said sweetly as he bent down for a kiss. Pam gently pecked Tim on the lips, once, then twice because she felt like it, before pulling away.

"Of course, baby," she said simply. Then, looking down, Pam motioned towards Tim's feet. "Well try them on! I want to see if they fit," Pam instructed. Tim eagerly sat on the bed to comply. Once on, they fit like a glove, Tim stood and walked around the room, smiling and looking to Pam appreciatively as he tested them out. Pam grinned as she watched Tim strutting around in nothing but a pair of shoes, the rest of him as naked as the day he was born. She found herself grinning while also feeling a flush rise to her cheeks. He looked just as sexy as he did silly, she thought.

"They fit perfect babe! How did you get my measurements?" Tim asked, lifting up a foot to look at the sole of the moccasin.

"I just took them while you were sleeping," Pam said distractedly. Tim raised an eyebrow quizzically. "What?!... I couldn't let you know what I was up to by doing it when you were awake..." Pam added more sheepishly.

Tim only chuckled at her words and wrapped Pam in a warm hug, rocking her back and forth as he hummed happily, peppering her with kisses. Pam struggled, pretending to want to escape, but secretly she melted inside and snuggled herself closer into her lover's towering form.

"Thanks so much babe." Tim mumbled warmly into Pam's golden hair. "I think these are going to be my new favourite shoes." He added after a moment. Pam pulled away and looked at him with mock severity.

"They better be!" She huffed in an adorable glare. Tim chuckled and kissed her nose, causing Pam's glare to turn into a smile. "...I just wanted to show you that I care about you Tim." Pam began talking quietly into Tim's chest. "You mean a lot to me, and I know they're just shoes, but they kind of made me think of the shoes you got me. I really love them and I thought you might like something similar. I know they may not be as nice as the one's you got me bu- umph!"

Pam was cut off as Tim bent down and pressed his lips to hers, cutting off her flow of words. Pam tensed at first, but melted into the kiss and let her feelings flow through their embrace. Once Tim pulled away, she smiled sheepishly up at him.

"I love them so very much Pam." Tim said kindly. "And I love so very much that you think about me and my sensitive feet. I could never wish for a better lover or a better pair of shoes." Tim finished, wiggling his toes and smacking his feet together. Pam giggled and pressed herself into her man, resting her head on his chest and sighing as he wrapped his arms around her.

"I love you Tim," came her whisper.

"I love you too Pam," he said just as quietly.

The two lovebirds separated, but kept holding hands as they walked out the door. Once down the stairs, whispering to each other conspiratorially, they walked through the house.

Catching a familiar scent, Pam sniffed the air experimentally. As she inhaled, she immediately recognized the scents. She rushed ahead, only to look back at Tim and rush back, grabbing his hand and dragging him along. Tim chuckled and followed, not sure why Pam was rushing, but she seemed to pick up on things that he missed.

Nearing the milking dens, Pam's pointed ears picked up the conversation first.

"No mama, Arya and I should head back today to make sure nothing happens to the pack. I don't like that bear being in the north valley." Pam recognized Jennifer's voice.

"But the north valley is a half day's walk from here, and you only just got home," Ismena protested.

Pam rushed around the door, her face concerned as everyone in the room turned to look at her and Tim who quickly appeared behind her, his face clueless.

Tim noticed the familiar faces of Ismena and Samantha right away. The other two nannies currently staring at him though were entirely unfamiliar.

The one furthest from him, who he thought he had heard talking, was a brunette. Her wavy hair was loose about her shoulders, small ringlets bouncing as her head turned. Tim was momentarily startled by her bright yellow eyes, piercing into him as if he were prey. He quickly glanced up to her horns, not wanting to prolong eye contact, and noticed that her horns were not much longer than Pam and Cynthia's; so, she must be close in age to them. However, this nannie's horns were black like Eloise's. Scanning down the rest of her body, Tim noticed she was in amazing physical condition. He couldn't see an ounce of fat on her, but that didn't mean she lacked the graceful curves that Tim was noticing were inherent in all of Pam's female relatives. Her bust was slightly larger than Cynthia's but nowhere near as big as Pam's; about the perfect handful before titty would start to spill over fingers. Her skin was a nice tan from being out in the sun, similar to Chryssy.

"Jenn!" Pam exclaimed and the yellow eyed nannie turned her attention from Tim to Pam, her face split into a smile at seeing her sister. She started to stand before Pam knocked her back down into the couch, giggling.

Tim turned his attention from Pam's flicking tail and her pussy peeking out from between her kicking legs to the other unfamiliar nannie.

His gaze was immediately met by her dark emerald eyes. Whereas Pam's eyes were like the colour of a leaf with sunlight streaming through it, this nannie's eyes were like a deep moss in the shade. She blinked her eyes slowly at him, her long black lashes batting.

Tim smiled awkwardly and raised his hand in greeting. She smiled at him kindly and turned her attention to Pam who was still snuggling into Jennifer. Once she did, Tim checked the rest of her out. Her hair was a sable black, straight and shining like silk. Her white horns peaked out above her hair and curved backward gracefully like her mothers, just not to the same degree. Tim guessed that she must be one of Ismena's older daughters. Her skin was a lovely olive tone, darker than all of pam's other sister's but she didn't seem to have much of a tan. From the side, Tim noticed the lovely heavy appearance of her breasts as they jiggled with her slightest movement. She appeared to be of a similar size to Pam in the bust compartment, maybe a bit larger, but Tim would have to confirm his suspicions later, if ever. She looked like she would be a fair bit taller than Pam, as well as that could be judged while sitting down. Her legs matched the hair on her head, and were covered with dark jet-black fur. Her hooves, unlike Pam and Cynthia's which went from pink to white, and unlike Eloise's whose went from pink to black, went from black near the ankle, to being white tipped. Tim found the distinction interesting.

"And Arya! It's been so long," Pam gushed as she crawled over the couch, her breasts swinging enticingly, to the dark green-eyed nannie who was apparently called Arya.

"Mhmm, it has been too long Pam," Arya said warmly; her voice was huskier than Tim had been expecting, still feminine, but with an edge.

Arya wrapped her younger sister in a hug and held her silently, not needing words to feel the comfort of a loved one. After a moment, where the two sisters hummed contentedly, Tim started to feel quite awkward.

"Pam?" Arya intoned, looking down at her little sister's closed eyes and peaceful visage.

"Mhhmmmmm?" came her purring reply.

"Who might this human be who is standing here looking like a fish out of water?" Pam's eyes flew open, and after a moment she scrambled backwards, sitting upright, a slight flush rising to her cheeks.

"Oh right! I'm so sorry," Pam fussed, blushing and looking at Tim. "Arya, Jennifer, this is Tim, my boyfriend. Tim, this is Arya and Jennifer, two of my sisters!"

"It's very nice to meet you," Tim said, bowing his head in the direction of both Arya and Jennifer as Pam pointed them out. They politely returned his greeting. Once that was done, Pam smiled at Tim and patted the seat beside her. He awkwardly shimmied past Samantha and Arya, trying to keep his dick out of their personal space to finally plop himself down beside Pam. He smiled at her, his face a little red from embarrassment, but he would survive.

"What were you talking with mama about up in the North valley?" Pam asked Jennifer once Tim settled down. Jennifer sighed and ran a hand through her curly hair.

"There is a bear in the North valley that came down from the mountains."

"Augh!" Pam gasped, her hand moving halfway to her mouth. Tim felt a nervousness slowly crawl into his stomach all of a sudden, and a fierce desire to protect Pam.

"How far is the north valley?" He asked immediately, concern in his voice. Jennifer turned her yellow gaze to him, examining him for a moment before she answered slowly.

"It's about half a day's walk."

"Well, will it come this way?"

Again, Jennifer was slow to respond. "It's unlikely, but possible. Either way, we don't want that bear in the north valley, it could cause a lot of problems."

"I still don't know if you should go Jenn and Arya," Ismena chimed in.

"Someone has to chase it off mama," Arya explained gently to Ismena.

"Well, the two of you can't go chasing off a bear all by yourselves!" Ismena exclaimed in exasperation and concern.

"Well, we probably could do it alone..." Jennifer said slowly, before seeing the threatening fire in her mother's eyes. "However, we won't be going alone!" She quickly rushed before Ismena could say anything more. "We're taking a few billies from the Eldor trip with us, and we were gonna ask where Robert is."

"Hmph," Ismena sighed. "Your brother is out back in the garden," she said quietly. "But I still don't think this is the best idea."

"We have chased off wolves before who were bothering the North pack, now the pack is under threat again!" Jennifer said insistently, her hand pointing to the North.

Ismena pursed her lips and drew her brows together. After a moment she nodded her head and Jennifer's face relaxed. "Go out back and get your brother. I will pack some things for you. And you're taking Samantha with you!" Ismena said as she stood up.

"That's a good idea," Jennifer agreed, looking to Samantha. The curly haired blonde nannie nodded her head and stood up

"I'll go get some healing herbs and balms," Samantha said, subconsciously wringing her hands.

"Oooooh Mama can Tim and I go too?" Pam asked. Tim quickly looked at Pam, his eyes wide.

"No, you may not missy," Ismena shot Pam down.

"But mama! Tim and I could help! The more people the better! And look, Tim is so tall he might scare the bear away just by yelling at it."

Jennifer nodded her head in appreciation of Pam's words, even eying Tim up to re-evaluate his stature. "He is pretty tall," She thought.

"Nope." Ismena said shaking her head. Pam sat back down in the couch further, her expression starting to turn sulky.

"I would like to help." Tim said simply.

All eyes turned to him. Ismena looked pained as she gazed at Tim. Tim met her eyes evenly. Finally, she tore her gaze away and nodded her head in defeat. Pam squeezed Tim's hand and he looked at her with a small smile, though his stomach was doing flips.

"Right, I'll go get Robert," Jennifer said as she stood up and walked out of the den.

"I'll get started on packing some extra things," Arya added her voice as she stood up, her breasts bouncing so perkily before settling, and walked out as well.

"I'll help!" Pam chirped as she followed her sisters out the door. Tim was about to follow his lover when he looked back and saw Ismena sitting back down on the couch heavily, her hand palming her forehead.

Quietly, Tim walked over and sat down beside Ismena. Reaching out, he took Ismena's hand, resting on her thigh, in his own. She looked across at him as he did. Tim kept his gaze steady as he looked into her shining aquamarine eyes, tears being held back.

"I will make sure nothing will happen to Pam," Tim said seriously. His stomach roiled with nervousness, but that fact he knew to be true; he wouldn't ever let anything happen to Pam.

Ismena cut off a choked sob and squeezed Tim's hand tightly; he was impressed by the iron strength in her small soft hand. She wiped a tear away from her eye before it could fall and sniffled before fixing Tim with one of the most paralyzing gazes of his life.

"I will hold you to that," she said quietly, though her voice was firm. Tim merely nodded his head in acceptance and squeezed Ismena's hand one last time for reassurance. After a moment, Tim sensed that she wanted to be left alone so he got up and left the room quietly. He turned the corner and went on his way to search for where Pam had gotten herself off to.

--

About an hour later, the group, which consisted of Tim, Pam, Jennifer, Arya, Samantha, and Robert, stood outside the front Porch while Ismena, Chryssy, Eloise and Cynthia were standing there in another group to see them off. Pam had tried to get Cynthia to come, but the fire-haired nannie had outright refused, saying that she didn't need to walk a lifetime to scare off a big stinky bear.

Jennifer hefted her strung bow and placed the string across her chest, dividing her breasts, eager to be off. Pam, Robert, and Arya all carried bows and quivers too, only Tim, who didn't know how to shoot, and Samantha, who refused any weapon beside her little dagger, were missing one. Tim made note of the fact that Jennifer was wearing a wolfskin pelt across her shoulders; the rest of them had also packed furs with them for when it got cold in the evening. Tim had one or two in his pack as well, along with food and other such supplies. Before they had come out onto the porch, Pam had handed Tim a double-edged dagger in a simple sheath. Tim had tied it around his waist carefully and fingered it now as they stood waiting to depart.

"Make sure you are careful," Ismena was saying to the group, though her eyes lingered on Pam and Tim the longest.

"We will mama don't worry," Pam chirped happily, seemingly oblivious to the focus her mother was giving her.

"We will make sure this little nannie and her boyfriend don't get in the bear's way mama," Arya added with a bit of frank look aimed at Pam. Pam's ear twitched at the comment but she didn't lose her smile; she was very excited to head to the North valley, she hadn't been there in a while.

"Come back as soon as you can," Ismena added as the group turned to leave.

"We will!" Jennifer called over her shoulder, already walking down the steps. Tim appreciated the way her tanned, toned thighs and butt flexed as she quickly clopped down the wooden steps.

"Come back with a cool story!" Cynthia called out as the group stepped off the porch and took the path towards the North valley. Tim threw on a friendly smile and waved bye to Cynthia who was leaning over the porch railing, her arms braced straight against the top so they squished her tiny little tits together. As Tim waved bye, Cynthia smirked naughtily and tweaked one of her nipples, winking at him at the same time. Ismena frowned and gently swatted her daughter whose face soured before she flashed Tim another naughty grin. Tim blushed and waved once more before turning around. Pam looked at Tim smiling, having seen the exchange. She bumped into Tim's shoulder playfully to show she that didn't mind; he smiled down at her gratefully.

The group made pretty good time along the North trail. Their pace was neither too demanding nor was it a leisurely stroll. At one point, Tim was walking abreast with Pam on his right and Jennifer on his left. Looking at her wolf pelt, which was quite lovely, full of greys, whites and some black, Tim got curious.

"Jennifer?" She turned to look at him, her yellow eyes finding and fixing his.

"Hm?"

"I was just wondering..." Tim began, finding Jennifer's piercing gaze slightly unsettling. "Since Satyr's are vegetarians, why do you have so many animal pelts, you don't eat them do you?"

"Hmm. A good question, but no, we don't eat the animals that we hunt. Normally we only kill animals if there is a need for the things they can provide, like bone, fur and anything else that we can make use of. All the rest of the animal, which is a lot of meat, we burn as a sacrifice to the gods. We Satyr's don't like to be wasteful. A lot of the furs we have are really old and have been passed down because of their utility; after all, Satyr's get cold too and need warm furs for the winter."

"Yea, I suppose I did wonder what Satyrs would wear in the winter to keep warm," Tim said thoughtfully. "I wasn't sure if you were in the nude all year round..." Tim added uneasily, a blush rising on his face.

"Of course, were not nude all year-round Tim!" Pam said laughing, "We wear the same things you humans wear to keep warm silly," Pam added, butting Tim's shoulder again. "Well maybe not the same thing exactly, I don't see many humans wearing furs around your place..." Pam said, now seemingly in thought herself.

Tim chuckled. "No, furs aren't that popular nowadays. Most people just wear coats made from fabric."

"Well, we don't have fancy fabric coats here, but furs keep us just as warm all the same," Pam said cutely, smiling up at Tim.

"So," Tim began, turning his attention back to Jennifer after returning Pam's smile, "How did you end up with that wolf pelt? Most of the others furs I have seen haven't been of... animals as fierce as wolves."

Jennifer turned to look at Tim, fixing him with another brief stare before looking ahead and answering. "I killed this wolf. He was a loner that came into the North valley; he was threatening the Alpha of the North pack, so instead of him maybe killing the Alpha and his pups, I got him first."

Tim swallowed, unsure of what to say. "Was... Was it scary?"

"...Yes." Jennifer replied after a moment's hesitation. "But fear doesn't change what needs to be done."

"Like this bear in the valley now, right?" Pam asked. "Do you think he will have to die?"

Jennifer sighed. "I hope not... But it isn't easy to chase a bear out of a valley. It will take a while to manoeuvre him the way we want to, and he might fight if cornered. We will have to be careful, but if it comes to it, yes, he may have to die," Jennifer finished, looking at Pam with a soft kind of sadness.

"Hmm," was all of Pam's reply as she looked at the ground more somberly. Tim placed his arm around her shoulder and Pam leaned into him. They walked together like that for a while in companionable silence, each with their own thoughts.

After a few hours, the group approached the North end of the central valley. Tim could clearly see ahead of them where the path led to the North valley. The mountains to the east and west reared up high and sheer around them, like a huge natural wall with a split down the middle that showed sky. They were heading for that split.

1...345678