Momma G.O.A.T. Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pam" Chryssy offered from where she was still working at the counter. "How about you stop distracting my sous-chef and go clean yourself up like mama, Cyn and El. You reek of milk and cum."

"I think I smell fine." Pam said indignantly.

"Fine for the bedroom, not for breakfast," Chryssy chimed back to her sister.

"Ugh. Fine mama," Pam drawled, sneaking in a quick kiss with Tim again before skipping off to the baths; Tim and Chryssy could hear her getting further away as the sound of her hooves trailed off.

Once Pam was gone, Tim turned back to the stove and the food he and Chryssy were cooking. After a moment however, Tim realized that he had Chryssy's cum all over his face and chest and that maybe he should take a shower too.

"Ummm. Chryssy, do I smell like I need to clean up before breakfast?"

"Tsk... No, no Tim, don't you worry. You just smell like a little bit of cum. That's totally fine... Besides." Chryssy teased as she walked up behind Tim and pinched his butt, causing him to jerk his hips slightly. "I like when a man smells like my pussy," She made naughty eyes at him but didn't do anything more.

Tim blushed and merely nodded, continuing to watch the food so it didn't burn.

Once Pam arrived at the baths, she found her mother and sisters already soaking in the biggest tub that they had. Cynthia had her coppery legs and white tipped hooves hanging out the sides of the tub, Eloise had her arms hanging out instead, and Ismena was up to her chin, almost fully submerged.

Pam rushed over the already full tub and quickly slid in, spilling water all over the sides. Her sisters and mother groaned their protest, telling Pam to go shower first to rinse off her milk and cum, but Pam ignored them, happily plopping herself down in the water, squeezing and making room for herself. Cynthia and Eloise mumbled disgruntledly as Pam jostled for room, but Ismena only smiled fondly, gazing at her daughters.

The nannies didn't spend long soaking, and they all had a second rinse in the showers before following the scent of breakfast.

By the time they got back to the kitchen, Robert had gotten himself up and so had Samantha; everyone who was in the house joining for breakfast.

While they ate, Pam kept making eyes at Tim from across the table. Tim tried to engage others in conversation, but Pam's hungry eyes kept distracting him. Once breakfast was done, Pam quickly begged if she could be excused with Tim. Ismena sighed but excused her daughter nonetheless. Cynthia offered a weak protest, saying that Pam should have to clean up but Ismena shushed her youngest daughter, who sulkily went to join her mother at the sink.

Pam led Tim away from the kitchen, heading for the stairs. But, before she could get to them, Tim pulled her back, standing in front of the open door to the music room he had discovered earlier in the morning before running into Chryssy.

"Hey baby, why haven't you shown me this room yet?" Tim asked, smiling.

"Hmmm. Oh, the music room???" Pam chirped as she moved past Tim and led him into the room, her hand holding his. "Hmmm. I don't know. I guess I had other things on my mind..." Pam said naughtily, smirking up at Tim as she ran her hands over his chest, her fingers moving through his hair.

Tim smiled down at Pam and took her hands in his own, squeezing them. She looked up at him, desire clear in her eyes. "Play for me?" Tim asked gently, nodding his head in the direction of the many instruments in the room.

"Hnnnnnnnn. Fine," Pam said with her lip between her teeth. "But if I play for you, you have to make me sing after. Okay?" Pam demanded, stressing the word 'sing' and poking Tim in the chest with her dainty index finger.

Tim smiled down at her. "Promise." Pam smiled back and whipped around, looking for an instrument. She settled on a small harp and then sat herself down in one of the many chairs throughout the room.

Tim sat down close by and watched as Pam crossed one golden leg over the other, her white tipped hoof gently rocking as she adjusted the strings, tuning the instrument. Once ready, Pam looked to Tim with a smile; self-consciously, she brushed a stray strand of blonde hair behind her ear.

Tim nodded his head encouragingly and Pam began to play.

Pam started off slow, playing gently at first, but more fiercely as the song slowly rose in complexity. She would throw shy smiles Tim's way as she played, her fingers deftly plucking the strings. After a while, Pam started to sing softly, the words unfamiliar to Tim. He lost himself in the music and the trance he seemed to enter while gazing at Pam, finding himself wondering how his life had so happily gotten to this place. With one last string plucked, Pam's voice faded softly with the last warm note. She looked at Tim as she finished. Immediately, Tim stood up and clapped, a big ear-splitting smile on his face.

Pam blushed and placed the harp down on a nearby table. Standing up, she walked to Tim who slowly stopped clapping to wrap his arms around her. He pulled her into a warm hug and breathed in her lovely scent.

"You said you wanted me to make you sing, but you sung all on your own," He teased gently as he bent down and kissed one of her horns. Pam pulled back a little so she could look up at him. She rolled her eyes as if he were being silly.

"I still want you to make me sing," She husked, pushing Tim back towards the cushy chair he had been sitting on. "I just want you to make me sing a different song," She continued as Tim plopped down and looked up at his lover.

"A song much older and much more primal," Pam husked as she slowly clambered onto Tim's lap, her movements deliberate and sensual. She straddled Tim, her fleeced legs coming down around his own.

"What kind of song?" Tim asked wonderingly as he ran his fingers through the soft fur on her legs. Pam sighed and undulated her hips, rocking her body to the comfortable motion she was so used to with Tim.

"A song of love," Pam breathed out as she leaned forward to kiss Tim. Tim returned the kiss as Pam covered his hands with her own and brought them to her chest. He eagerly filled his hands with her warm heavy flesh, squeezing her tits and enjoying the way his fingers sunk into them.

"I think I can do that," Tim teased gently once their kiss broke. Pam only smirked at her lover and ground her hips more insistently into him. She looked at Tim, his dick poking into her toned tummy. "Did Chryssy not take care of this for you?" She asked, biting her lip.

"Ummm. No, she did, but just the once."

"But you normally cum at least twice in the mornings" Pam said as she idly began to stroke his dick. Her soft fingertips felt like little soft pads of electricity on his manhood.

"Aaaaah... I know, but I didn't want to ask, and she seemed satisfied once I was done eating her out."

"She didn't offer you her pussy?"

"Well... she hinted that she would be okay with it but I didn't want to do anything more without you there."

Pam's smile slowly widened and she looked up to Tim's eyes from where she had been gazing at his dick. "Awwww baby! You're so sweet..." She cooed, quickly leaning in for a peck before pulling back and continuing to talk. "But like, I don't know, if you want to fuck my sister's I'm totally cool with that, we share a lot... Just, you can never fuck them more than you fuck me. Ok?" Pam finished more sternly, looking Tim in the eyes with a slight warning dip to her brows.

"Ok," Tim said smiling and nodding. Pam's warning dip disappeared and her beaming smile came back to replace it. "I just wasn't sure, most girls I know wouldn't be very okay with me banging their sisters," Tim added as way of explanation.

Pam just smiled at him naughtily and straddled his lap. He gulped as he looked into her eyes, he could feel her hot lower lips on his cock below, as well as the wet trail she was leaving on him. "Well, I'm not like other girls," Pam whispered as she slid her hips forward, her warm heavy boobs mushing against Tim's face while her warm gooey wet snatch lubed up the underside of his cock. Wiggling her hips expertly, Pam caught Tim's cock at her entrance, and slowly slid back. His head pierced her wet folds and slowly slid inside her hot, tight tunnel. Both lovers gasped as they were rejoined through their flesh.

"Ughnnnnnn... Oh gods... no you're not Pam... You are so perfect... gods your pussy is so warm," Tim breathed out as he wrapped his arms around his little lover and pulled her further onto him, his fingers sinking into her ass.

"Hnnnn. Hnnnn," Was all of Pam's reply as she relaxed her body and undulated her hips on top of her man. She raised her hands above her head, her fingers playing with her own hair as she basked in the glorious sensations Tim's cock filled her with. Pam just loved how Tim filled her so well with his warmth, how he just occupied the space inside her so perfectly. She loved the way he pulsed and swelled inside of her. She felt so connected to him when they were joined, their bodies instinctually communicating with each other their desires.

Tim squeezed Pam's firm supple cheeks and pulled her down on his cock after each upstroke of hers. He pushed his face into her breasts and smothered himself in her warm flesh. Pam started to giggle but interrupted herself with a slutty moan as Tim hit one of her special spots inside. Her hands came down to feebly clutch at Tim's shoulders.

Searching with his eyes closed, going solely by feel, Tim found and trapped one of Pam's swollen nipples with his lips. He began to suck gently, but was only rewarded with a tiny amount of milk. Sucking more earnestly, he was still disappointed to receive an even smaller splash of warm cream.

Gasping, Pam grabbed Tim's head in her hands and gently pushed him away. "I'm so sorry baby," Pam whined, her face a cute frown as she looked at Tim's puppy dog eyes. "Cynthia pretty much drained me this morning."

Tim smiled up at Pam even though she could tell he was still kind of disappointed. "It's okay baby... Though Cynthia and I may need to have a little talk about how much she drinks."

Pam grinned down at Tim. "Oh yea? Are you gonna let her know all my milk is only for youuuuuuuu?" she teased before lightly pecking him. Tim savoured the kiss then smiled up at Pam as she undulated her hips and he felt his cock shifting ever so slightly in her warm grippy pussy.

"Well, not only for me... But I want priority!" Tim said, trying to mirror Pam's warning look she had given him earlier when saying he couldn't fuck her sisters more often than her.

"Oh, don't worry baby," Pam husked as she squeezed her pussy around his dick, causing him to draw breath in through his teeth. "You get priority," She hissed as she pressed her chest against his, her tits spilling out to the sides as big warm pillows.

Tim began to pump himself up into Pam, slowly getting more aggressive. Pam, for her part, let her body go loose and tried to hold on to Tim by wrapping her arms around his neck and burying her face in his shoulder. As they continued to fuck, Tim slid further down his chair, allowing himself more leverage to take deeper and longer strokes up into Pam.

Pam bit her lip as Tim's hard cock slammed into her pussy, rubbing hotly against her g-spot. She quickly had to switch from biting her lip to biting Tim's shoulder, her teeth sinking in much deeper as she felt a balloon of pleasure swell inside of her. Tim's ragged breathing, his strong grip holding her hips up then slamming them down, his scent filling her nose, all came together to cause a shuddering orgasm. She screamed into Tim's shoulder, her teeth letting go of his flesh as she shook, her legs trembling around Tim's thighs and her pussy squeezing as it sucked at Tim's cock.

Tim stopped his strokes, and started to slowly rock Pam forward and backwards on his hips, causing his dick to stir up her still spasming insides. Pam continued to shudder on top of him, her hands switched between trembling weakly and raking his shoulders. She was seated fully on his cock, unable or unwilling to raise herself even an inch.

Once Pam's orgasm faded, leaving behind a wonderful glow, she started to bounce herself up and down Tim's cock, eager to get him off and maybe herself again. When Pam found a smooth rhythm, it didn't take much long after for Tim to feel himself approaching climax as she stirred her gooey insides up with his dick; Pam's pussy was THAT good.

"Hrngh... Babe... I'm gonna cum." Tim breathed out, his face and chest starting to turn red. Pam slowed her hips and lengthened her strokes, taking Tim nice and slow. She wiped a sweaty strand of hair out of her face and looked down lovingly at Tim- her post-orgasm smiles dopey.

"Do you want to cum in my pussy baby?" Pam teased seductively, biting her lip and tracing Tim's jaw with her nail. Tim turned his head toward her hand and Pam giggled when he sucked in her finger. "I know you loooooove cumming in my pussy," She continued, squeezing her inner muscles and holding that tightest of grips. "I know you like how warm and wet it is. How tight and cozy... just the perfect little home for your big hard co.... Oh!" Pam gasped cutely as she felt Tim clench his hands around her hips, locking her into place as he began to spew his load into her welcoming snatch. She smiled and closed her eyes, continuing to languidly rock herself on top of Tim, savouring the feeling of his swollen twitching penis as it dumped more and more of his hot cum into her.

"Gods do creampies ever feel good" Pam thought as she leaned forward and rested her head against Tim's shoulder, she kissed his neck gently. She loved the way Tim's body heaved and tensed as he took in deep breaths. She loved the way his hot form beneath her felt so comfortable. She could feel his dick starting to wilt inside of her, but she was still filled with his wonderous heat. Pulling back, Pam looked down at Tim, her face rosy with a slight sheen of sweat from her hard work.

"Did you like that baby?" Pam asked, her green eyes sparkling. Tim's blue ones looked back at hers, very pleased, like he was riding a goooooood high.

"I loved it Pam, almost as much as I love you." Tim said dopily.

"You're so silly," Pam admonished Tim, bopping his nose, though her smile and her contracting pussy showed that she appreciated his words.

The two of them cleaned up as best they could in the music room. Pam blushed when she climbed off of Tim only to have a massive load seep out of her bright pink lips and land noisily on Tim's tummy. Tim looked up at Pam's frozen flushing face, and they both stared at the other for a quick second before Tim started laughing hysterically and Pam joined him, falling weakly back into his lap and leaking more cum from her pussy as her laughter contracted her insides.

Once they were done giggling, Tim smiled at Pam and kissed her, rocking her back and forth in the little puddle of cum sitting on his tummy. Pam smirked at him naughtily but swatted him away when he tried to lunge for a nipple.

"Eiii! Stay away you," She laughed playfully. "You know there isn't any left. And you need to clean me up after making such a mess of me!" Pam said more sternly. Tim rolled his eyes the way she loved to and stood up. Pam squealed delightedly and held on to Tim's shoulders, linking her hands behind his neck. She looked up at him with sparking green eyes as he carried her to the baths. They didn't say much to each other on the way there or while in the tub they shared, but the words they did share were small ones of love.

After cleaning themselves up, Pam led Tim upstairs and they changed the bedding; the sheets that had suffered through the milk bath were absolutely soaked through. "Well, no wonder there was no milk left for me, it's all in the sheets here!" Tim exclaimed indignantly as he held up the dripping sheet. Pam found it hard to meet Tim's eyes and she had a slight blush on her cheeks as she shrugged and went about her business changing the bedding.

"It was just a little milk bath." She said nonchalantly.

"What... What is a milk bath????" Tim asked, not angrily, but genuinely confused.

"It's just like a bath, but with milk not water... and not in a tub, but in a bed. I guess you could do it in a tub, but beds are nicer." Pam finished, looking up to the sky pensively, a finger on her chin.

"Well why haven't I gotten one?" Tim asked, his voice sounded slightly dejected.

"Awww, baby" Pam cooed coming over to Tim and placing a hand on his arm gently. "You need more than one nannie for a milk bath, and I didn't think when we got here that you would want to be assaulted by my sisters and I... maybe even mama, right away. You seemed like you needed to ease into things," Pam finished, looking up at Tim kindly.

"Of course," Tim said with a smile. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to whine. I probably wouldn't have liked a milk bath right away... Well, maybe I would have, I do like milk. But you're right, it probably would have been too much too fast." Tim offered Pam admittedly.

"It's okay. I'd be a little grumpy too if I didn't get my morning milk," Pam whispered kindly.

"Hey! I'm not gru..." Tim started to say, then looking at Pam's rising eyebrow, he stopped himself short. Admittedly he was a little grumpy about the lack of milk, but understandably so! He hadn't had to share Pam's milk at all since they had first met, and Tim had gotten spoiled in that time. Nodding acknowledgement that maybe he was a little grumpy, Tim smiled and kissed Pam lightly; Pam pulled away grinning.

They changed the rest of the sheets slowly, making eyes at each other the whole time and throwing pillows here and there. Tim expected the mattress to be soaked as well, but thankfully the mattress cover was waterproof; it seemed that nannies were well prepared for messy beds.

After finishing up the bed, Tim and Pam exited the bedroom. Before Tim could walk down the stairs, Pam stopped him, dragging on his arm.

"What's up babe?" Tim asked quizzically.

Pam smiled mischievously, "Just follow me... There is a little present for you," She added with an excited look over her shoulder after a brief moment's hesitation. Tim shook his head grinning and followed dutifully.

Pam led Tim into her mother's bedroom, although Tim didn't know to whom it belonged. Spinning him around once inside, Pam had Tim face the wall.

"Okay close your eyes baby. I don't want any peeking!" Pam said as sternly as she could, but Tim could hear her warmth and excitement bubbling through. He closed his eyes and smiled to himself, remembering similar moments like this as a young kid on his birthday.

He could faintly hear Pam rummaging around somewhere, mumbling to herself about something being a mess or not where it was supposed to be. He didn't catch everything.

"Aha!" Came Pam's triumphant cry; Tim grinned. "Okay, you can open your eyes now!" Pam chirped excitedly. Tim did just that.

Standing in front of him, Pam held up a pair of simple, yet beautiful moccasins. Tim's mouth opened in surprise. Before he realized it, he found himself standing in front of Pam with one of the shoes in his hand, turning it over and flexing it to feel the leather; It was wonderfully supple, it felt like doe's skin.

It took a moment for Tim to realize that Pam was looking up at him earnestly, her eyebrows drawn together in nervous anticipation. "Did you make these for me?" Tim asked quietly, looking from Pam to the shoes in his hands.

Pam bit her lip and nodded. "Well, Mama helped a lot actually; I didn't know how to make shoes. Nannies don't normally have a reason to learn to make them because... well you know we have hooves... duh..." Pam rushed her words nervously. Looking between Tim and the shoes, she made small gestures with her hands as she talked. Tim's grin widened the whole time she was talking until she stopped rambling and just looked up at him, a slight blush suffusing her cheeks.

123456...8