Momma G.O.A.T. Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam clenched her jaw and hissed through her teeth before crashing back to the bed, her breath now coming in gasps as she spread her legs and placed her hands over her mother's hand still slotted in her pussy, stopping her mother's movements.

After her gasping slowed down, Pam looked at her mother, her face now showing her intense relaxation; the colour faded from her complexion, but her cheeks still remained rosy.

"That was pretty fast... Mama," Pam breathed out, still trying to regulate her breathing.

"Mama didn't expect you to be that sensitive baby," Ismena purred, stroking Pam's hair with her non-cummy hand.

"Pam... was always a bit... of a quick shot," Eloise moaned from the edge of the bed, her hands wrapped around Cynthia's head as her youngest sister nursed from her.

At her words, Cynthia hummed her agreement, eliciting another gasp from Eloise who crashed to the bed, pulling Cynthia down with her, still attached to her breast. Both nannies' tails flicked around erratically as their passion consumed them.

"Am not." Pam pouted defensively, her eyebrows drawing together.

"Are too," Eloise mumbled distractedly.

"Shh, it's okay baby" Ismena cooed down to Pam. "It doesn't matter how fast you cum, just how much you enjoy it. Mhm?" Her mother finished with a warm encouraging smile. Pam looked up at her and her frown melted off her face. She returned her mother's look and nodded her head in agreement.

"Maybe Eloise just takes foreverrrrrrrrr to cum," Pam threw over her shoulder at her older sister as she sat up and positioned herself so that she could drink from her mother. Her tail flicked haughtily.

"Now Pam," Ismena said reproachfully even as she gently guided her daughter's mouth to her nipple. "No need to get the last word in." Pam rolled her eyes cutely but didn't say anything as she latched onto her mother's nipple. Ismena sighed as she felt her milk start to leave her in gentle spurts.

"...Yea Pam. No... last words" Eloise threw back as she cradled Cynthia to her breasts. Ismena shot her elder daughter a dirty look and opened her mouth to rebuke Eloise.

However, before she could, Cynthia found the comment funny enough that she laughed and had to stop nursing, milk spurting from her nose. She coughed and more milk stained the sheets and her laughing doubled; the image she knew she must make at the moment was too funny to bear.

Everyone quickly looked at Cynthia, all three other nannies momentarily paused as they all watched Cynthia laugh uncontrollably, trying to wipe the milk and mucus that had come out of her nose off of her face.

Pam was the first to burst out laughing, quickly followed by Eloise then Ismena, who only giggled good naturedly. Ismena smiled, glad that she hadn't needed to put a further end to the bickering between Pam and Eloise.

Using a sheet to wipe her face, Cynthia finally stopped laughing and looked at her sisters and mother, they all looked at her with love and big grins.

"I'm all covered in milk," Cynthia said in a whiney voice, even though she was still grinning like a fool.

Pam sat upright as an idea came to her. "Not yet," she whispered as she crawled over to her younger sister, her tail flicking excitedly. "Mama, El, come help me really cover Cynthia," Pam husked as reached Cynthia and positioned her sister in the middle of the bed; Cynthia merely looked up at Pam with big eyes and let herself be moved.

"Hmm?" Eloise intoned; her eyebrow raised in question.

"Ugh, cover her with milk silly," Pam sassed her older sister, rolling her eyes and shaking her head slightly.

Eloise drew her eyebrows together in indignation and playfully swatted Pam's bum in retribution, enjoying the way the flesh bounced. Pam gasped and bit her lip, staring back into Eloise's eyes. Eloise returned the stare and smiled at her younger sister, daring Pam to smack her back. Pam held her gaze for a second longer before breaking the gaze, turning around and pressing her tits into Cynthia's face while pushing her ass back out towards Eloise.

Eloise smirked naughtily and bent down so that she was on her elbows. She avoided Pam's flicking tail and bit her younger sister's supple ass. Pam squeaked adorably and looked over her shoulder down at her big sister. "Elllllie!" She pouted playfully. "Be gentle," she added as she wiggled her bum and pushed it out further. Eloise giggled and gave Pam's bum one gentle kiss before sitting back upright.

"Oh, Pamela, we'll have to wash all the sheets, this makes such a mess," Ismena moaned ineffectually as she herself moved over to her youngest daughter's back and pressed her tits against Cynthia. Cynthia moaned as she felt her mother and sister pressed up against her, their warm and wet milky flesh sliding so wonderfully against her own skin.

Eloise then sidled up to Cynthia from her left, opposite Pam, and pressed her own tits into her youngest sister's side. As she squared up, Eloise pulled on her nipples so that milk leaked out liberally.

"But milk baths are sooooo much fun Mama" Pam cooed excitedly as she watched Cynthia's previously dry skin get covered by more and more warm milk. Cynthia's eyes were closed and her face was a mask of pure relaxation. "Plus, Cyn hasn't had a milk bath in years," Pam whispered, looking down at her sister.

"Hmmmm... Well, she had one only a few months ago darling" Ismena mumbled distractedly as she worked her own tits, further coating her youngest daughter.

"Uhn..." Pam gasped, taking offense and momentarily freezing her movements to look to the faces of her sister and mother. It didn't do any good as all of them had their eyes closed and dreamy looks on. Pam rolled her eyes and huffed in annoyance.

"Without me," She grumbled as she began to knead her own tits again aggressively, trying to get them to cover Cynthia in more of her milk as if to make up for her lost session. Maybe even multiple lost sessions Pam started to realize with greater concern.

"Well, Cyn missed you baby and you know how milk baths were always your two's thing. She wanted to feel close to you." Ismena explained gently to her daughter, understanding that it hurt to be left out.

Pam felt her annoyance at being left out wash away and was replaced by a tiny bit of guilt. It was her own fault that she had missed out on the milk baths. She had been off gallivanting around with Tim. "At least I'm not missing this one," Pam thought with a smile as she began to knead her tits more gently again, happy to be a part of this milk bath.

Cynthia basked in the glorious heat of her mother and sisters, squirming in pleasure as she was covered in milk. Consistently, she would reach out and knead the wonderfully soft titties assaulting her. She squeezed and bounced the warm flesh. She sucked and bit gently at them as she turned around in their embrace. She could faintly hear Pam and her mother speaking, but the words seemed so distant from the milky tittyland she was living in at the moment.

Cynthia felt hands on her face and she felt her head get tilted back, bringing her out of her milky reverie. As she let her head be moved by the gentle hands, there were soft lips on hers. She kissed back as the lips collected the milk off of her own. Darting out her tongue, Cynthia tasted her kisser without opening her eyes. She smiled as she recognized Pam's saliva.

"Thanks Pam," Cynthia purred before nuzzling down into her sisters' tits. Pam giggled and pushed her tits together, encouraging Cynthia's adorable little motorboat.

Once Cynthia pulled away from her sister, she looked up beaming. Pam giggled again as she looked at Cynthia's messy face. She was all covered in milk, it coated her face, droplets clinging to her eyelashes.

Pam smiled down at her sister and wiped some milk out of her eyes. "You're gonna go blind silly," Pam cooed.

Cynthia rolled her eyes. "You can't go blind from milk... silly," She retorted.

"Hmm." Pam harrumphed before guiding her sister's face back to her milky bust.

Working together, Ismena, Pam and Eloise covered Cynthia in milk quickly. By the time the three nannies pulled away from her, Cynthia was a spluttering white mess, milk still running down her body to soak into the sheets below. Cynthia happily ran her hands up her own body, squeezing her own soft, supple titties, luxuriating in the way her hands glided over her slippery flesh. She breathed in deep and her sensitive nannie nose was filled with the warm familiar scent of her mother's and sisters' milk. She savoured being covered in their milk and scent.

"I do love milk baths," Cynthia moaned as she tweaked her stiff nipples before opening her eyes and looking at her kin. They all smiled knowingly at her.

"We know," They all chorused. Cynthia only smirked naughtily, her white teeth flashing.

"Now Pamela, will you help you mother finish her milking?" Ismena asked her second youngest, shooting her a warm inviting smile as she proffered one of her heavy breasts, her puffy nipple still exposed and leaking milk.

Pam licked her licks and quickly scrambled over, nodding her head.

"Ooooh Mama I wanna drink too!" Cynthia whined, crawling after her blonde sister's flicking tail.

"Well then come help me Cyn," Eloise drawled lying on her side near the foot of the bed, one ample tit lying on top of the other one resting on the bed. She squeezed her top tit, her fingers sinking into the smooth pale flesh; milk leaked out of her nipple to drop onto the breast below, sliding down the deliciously feminine curve. "I only have a little left, and it won't take you long to drain me." Eloise husked enticingly.

Cynthia mirrored Pam and licked her lips too, nodding her head. Eloise grinned at her sister and wrapped her arms around her as she latched onto her nipple.

Before long, Cynthia had drained Eloise of the rest of her milk. Cynthia sat up, smacking her lips and looking over to where Pam still nursed from their mother. With hungry eyes she crawled over and latched onto her mother's unattended tit. As she began to suckle, she was happy to discover that her mother's tits were still nice and heavy; full of milk. "That's the nice thing about mama, she always has milk," Cynthia thought happily as she continued to nurse.

"Well mama..." Eloise intoned playfully as she crawled up the bed after her fiery littlest sister. "It seems like you don't have any milk left for me huh?" Eloise whined, pouting out her bottom lip.

Ismena cracked open her eyes and looked past the cute little mirrored horns of her two youngest daughters hovering above her chest. She gasped as they both managed to suck in unison, her milk leaving her in strong synchronous spurts. She had never figured out how those two had figured out how to do that. It sent tingles shooting throughout her body. "I'm... sorry dear." Ismena breathed out for Eloise to hear. She opened her mouth to say more, but shut it once again due to the sensations Pam and Cynthia were bringing out of her.

Eloise only smirked and looked admiringly at Pam and Cynthia. They had always been a special pair those two. Looking between them, Eloise's gaze trailed down their mother's body. Past her waist, Cynthia and Pam both had a golden and fiery leg respectively draped over their mother's snowy ones. And just above, glistened the dewy jewel that was Ismena's pussy. The pussy that had brought all three of the other occupants of the room into this world.

"But I do see that you do have quite a lot of honey for me mama," Eloise husked as she got down on her hands and knees and crawled towards her mother's muff. As she approached, she pushed the legs blocking her way aside.

"Oh El," Ismena gasped as she watched her older daughter approach her. She felt her daughter's hands pushing her legs apart, and Ismena willingly let them be moved aside. She spread her legs and felt a bit of cool air touch her dripping slit; she bit her lower lip in anticipation.

Pam and Cynthia both cracked an eye open to look at their older sister crawl, but they never stopped nursing.

Eloise lay down of her soft bust, mere inches away from her mother's pussy. The bright pink lips glistened with a coating of clear pungent smelling dew. Her mother's fluffy white bush was just above the clitoral hood, from which peeked out a little shining pink pearl. Eloise bit her lip as she stared at her the glistening peach that had birthed her and all of her siblings. Moving in slowly, Eloise stuck out her rather longue tongue and swiped her soft muscle through her mother's folds.

She moaned as she felt the intense heat and tasted the creamy tang of her mother. Ismena gasped and clutched at Cynthia and Pam, her fingers biting into their shoulders. Pam and Cynthia hummed excitedly around their mother's sensitive nipples.

Eloise began to lap more earnestly at her mother, but still every lick was calculated and savoured. She melded her lips with her mothers, sliding wet slippery flesh against flesh. She grazed her mother's clit and drew back, grinning naughtily as she felt her mother's legs shake around her. She breathed cool air on her mother's dripping pussy, as if to cool the burning hot flesh, only to cover it again with her own burning lips.

There was something reverent about a mother's pussy that demanded a certain finesse and devotion when eating it out.

However, Eloise heard no sound of stopping coming from either Pam nor Cynthia, and she would be damned if she didn't get any of their mother's milk this morning; she was a daughter too, and what daughter doesn't want her fair share of her mama's milk!

Pulling up from Ismena's trembling legs, Eloise licked her lips, tasting their mother's cum and wiped some of the rest of it off of her face, missing most of the sticky cum that had gotten on her nose and cheeks. She waddled up to Pam on her knees and pushed her sister's shoulder gently.

"Pam" Eloise said, pushing again, "Switch with me." Pam shot her older sister an annoyed look but refused to get off of her mother's nipple. Eloise raised her eyebrows dangerously and pushed Pam's shoulder again.

With a pouty look on her face Pam pulled away and looked over at Cynthia. "Why don't you make Cyn switch?"

Eloise didn't look at Cynthia, she just bobbed her head at Pam. "Because you know she's never gonna give that nipple up," She drew out slowly.

"Urrrrgh... I guess you're right," Pam sighed in half-defeat. Sure, she wouldn't get any more milk, but she hadn't eaten her mommy out in a while and there was always something special about paying respects to the pussy that birthed you.

With an eager smile on her face, Pam quickly switched places with Eloise; any observer would have groaned at the enticing way their soft nannie bodies jiggled when they moved. Pam plopped down on her tummy and hummed happily as the familiar scent of her mother's muff wafted up to her. Biting her lip, she grinned one last time before diving in.

Ismena ended up riding through three orgasms on Pam's tongue and her deft little fingers by the time Eloise and Cynthia had drained her tits. She lay back gasping, her eyes half lidded and fluttering. She reached out with feeble hands as her daughters started to pull away from her.

Pam giggled and crawled up her mother's body. "Wanna kiss mama?" She asked as cutely as she could.

"Of course, darling" Ismena said smiling in tired satisfaction. "C'mere you," She added as she reached down and grasped her daughter's face in her hands. She brought Pam close and they gently locked lips. Ismena sighed happily as she felt Pam press her body against hers, their tits and flesh molding to the other's. She savoured her own flavour on her daughter's face and lips.

Pam pulled away smiling. "I missed you, Mama."

"I missed you too darling. It's good to have you home."

Pam just nodded her head.

Cynthia jumped off of the bed, her hooves sounding loud on the floor. Stretching her arms as high above her head as she could, she stuck out her adorably perky little chest and yawned like a cat in the morning light. Her tail stuck out straight behind her then shook twice, quickly, as she came out of the stretch.

She turned back around and looked at Pam, Eloise and their mother all still on the bed. She grinned at them wolfishly. "Breakfast???"

Ismena smiled as she slowly clambered out of the bed. "Yes darlings, let's see what there is for us this morning," She yawned as she walked to the stairs.

"Besides milk!" Pam piped.

Ismena laughed, looking back over her shoulder at her daughter. "Yes darling, besides milk."

"Never enough milk for these two," Eloise joked sarcastically, bumping into Pam as they walked to the stairs together. Pam just stuck out her tongue at her elder sister and stalked off haughtily, her tail flicking high and poised.

Eloise just snorted and followed her sister's sexy, swaying rump.

As the four nannies reached the main floor, Ismena Cynthia and Eloise all turned to go to the baths. Pam moved to follow them, but as she was about to turn, she caught the scent of cooking food coming from the kitchen, along with Tim and Chryssy's scent.

Unable to continue her day without seeing Tim yet, Pam turned in the opposite direction of her sisters and mother and walked briskly to the kitchen with an eager grin on her face.

As she walked into the kitchen, Pam noticed Tim and Chryssy working together at the stove and counter. Chryssy looked up from the counter to see Pam turn the door. Her older sister smiled warmly at her.

"Good morning, Pam," Chryssy offered kindly before turning her attention back to the bowl in front of her.

At Chryssy's words Tim turned around from the stove and his face split into a huge smile. "Good morning, my love." He offered Pam with a warmth that filled her up inside. Pam felt a smile split her face as she rushed over to Tim, her hooves clopping loudly on the floor.

She threw her arms around him and pressed her body tightly to his, squeezing him for all she was worth.

"Ugh... Gonna knock the wind out of me," Tim joked playfully as he put down his spatula and hugged Pam back. She looked up at him with her sparkling green eyes.

"I missed you this morning baby," Pam whined adorably. Tim smirked.

"I'm sorry babe. I got up pretty early and you looked so peaceful snuggling Cyn I didn't want to wake you two."

"It's okay. Mama, El and Cyn still gave me a nice wake up," Pam offered mischievously.

Tim drew his brows together in question but he still had a grin on his face. Before he could say anything else however, Pam pulled his head down to her own and planted a big wet kiss on his lips. Tim melted into the kiss eagerly and wrapped his hands around her slender waist.

Once they pulled apart, they just gazed into each other's eyes for a moment. Pam licked her lips and her eyes widened. She took two cute little sniffs to confirm her suspicions, then whirled around to look at Chryssy with a look of surprise on her face; Chryssy was, at that moment, very interested in the vegetables she was washing and wouldn't meet Pam's gaze. Pam whipped back around to look at Tim.

She leaned on the tips of her hooves and whispered up to Tim. "You taste like Chryssy Tim... Did you...?" Pam didn't need to finish her sentence. Her look said it all, as did her wagging eyebrows.

Tim blushed but nodded his head in confirmation. Pam beamed up at him and pulled him in for another kiss. This time when they pulled apart, Tim was the one who had to confirm his suspicions.

"You taste a little different too Pam... Did you...???" Pam bit her lip and a slight flush appeared on her cheeks, but she nodded nonetheless.

"Cynthia?" Tim asked.

Pam shook her head and flicked her tail nervously. "Mama," She whispered up gently. Tim only smiled wider and shook his head. "Naughty little nannie," he teased before planting the gentlest of kisses on Pam's lips. Pam melted and ran her nails along Tim's arms, knowing he loved when she did that.

123456...8