Momma G.O.A.T. Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer, who was at the front of the party held up her hand and the group came to a slow stop. "This is our meeting place with the billies from the Eldor trip. They should be here already, so if they don't arrive soon, we will have to head on and hopefully find them along the way. Take a few minutes rest." She finished, looking around at the small group.

Tim took a sip of water from his water skin and looked for Pam. He soon found her talking with Arya. Not wanting to interrupt them, Tim took a look at his knife again. Unsheathing it, he held it in his hands and looked at the blade; it appeared to be very well made.

"That's a good blade."

Tim almost jumped out of his skin at Robert's silent approach. He sheepishly looked down at the blonde billie and went to sheath his dagger. However, before he could, Robert stuck out his hand, palm open.

"Do you mind?"

"Umm, not at all." Tim said, handing over the weapon hilt first.

Robert twirled it in his hands a few times and Tim watched, he seemed familiar with the weight. "Do you know how to use this?" Robert asked.

"Ummmm, not really, no; aside from sticking them with the pointy end." Tim offered, unsure of himself; he ran some fingers through his curly brown hair. Robert chuckled at his words.

"Well, yes, that is the first thing to know. But for this kind of situation, if the bear is close enough that you can stick him with the pointy end you might not get the chance huh?" Robert said, raising an eyebrow. Tim nodded his head.

"Do you know how to throw a knife?" Tim shook his head no.

"Would you like to learn?"

"Please," Tim said immediately.

"Good. Follow me." Tim did so as Robert led him a little way off from the group to a nearby copse of trees. Once at a good distance from the tree that he had picked, Robert stopped and turned his head to look at Tim.

"The first thing about throwing a knife, is your stance. You need to make sure that your hooves... or in your case your feet," Robert added with a smile at Tim, "are well planted." Tim nodded his head and watched Robert place his hooves, his right in front of his left.

"Next, you need to have a relaxed body posture, and make sure you're standing straight. Not so straight that your back is straining, but a good relaxed stance where your centre of balance is directly over your feet." Tim nodded again.

"Now, depending on the knife you have, you will want to throw it either from the blade or the handle. With this knife, since the blade is heavier than the handle, you will want to throw if from the blade. If the handle is heavier on another knife, then throw it from the handle. Got it?"

"Mhm. Throw from the heaviest point."

"Good. So, pinching the blade between your fingers and thumb, aim at your target... and let go!" Robert puffed out as he flowed through his movements and launched the blade at the tree. It spun through the air once, twice, then three times before lodging itself in the trunk of a tree with a satisfying 'thunk'. Tim widened his eyes slightly in appreciation of the throw.

Robert walked over to the tree and pried the knife out of the trunk. Walking back to Tim, he offered the blade back. "Give it a try."

Tim took the blade in his own hand and set his feet as he had seen Robert do with his hooves; his new moccasins gripped the earth nicely. Pinching the blade between his thumb and fingers in his best imitation of Robert, Tim took a deep breath. Trying to relax his body, Tim breathed out and threw the blade in as smooth a movement as he could manage. The blade left his hands and spun once, twice, and almost a full third rotation before the handle hit the trunk and the knife bounced away.

Tim huffed in annoyance and immediately walked to the tree.

"Very good first try!" Robert said with a supportive nod. "The rotation is the hardest thing to get. It will take you a bit of practice, but keep trying and focus on how much spin you're putting on it. You will figure it out."

Tim nodded his head as he was walked back and took up his previous position. He threw the knife another time and again came up short. It wasn't until his fifth try that Tim got the blade to stick. When he did, Tim was surprised to hear clapping behind him and turned to see Pam beaming at him and clapping her hands excitedly. Samantha was also standing and watching next to Pam, but didn't clap; she did smile and nod at Tim supportively. Tim smiled sheepishly and turned back to the tree, a little more nervous now that he had an audience. However, he quickly lost himself in his practice.

By the time the other billies arrived from the Noldor Trip Tim had stuck the blade in the trunk more and more consistently. Robert then had Tim move to different positions around the tree to vary the distance and spin he was putting on the blade when he threw it. That frustrated Tim again for a while, but he was slowly getting better.

Hearing the commotion caused by the arrival of the other trip, Tim took his blade from the trunk and sheathed it. Walking back to the group, he went to pick up his pack.

"Very good improvement Tim." Robert said, clapping Tim on the shoulder as they walked back together. "You have quite the eye on you. With a bit of practice, you'll be getting it more often than not."

"I just hope that I won't be too late if it's needed," Tim said honestly and quietly. Robert stopped walking and Tim walked a pace or two before he stopped and looked back at the billie.

"You can't let worries like that eat at you Tim. You won't be too late." He said simply and seriously. Tim looked at him in the eyes for a moment and nodded his head in acceptance of the older billie's words. Together they walked up to the group to see the new arrivals.

As they approached, Tim heard Pam yell happily. "Ooooooh Jeffery! I didn't know you would be here too!" Tim parted his way through the crowd in time to see Jeffery embrace his sister, smiling happily.

"I didn't plan on coming, but I was with the Eldor Trip when Jenn came and asked for help, so I figured I'd come help my own," he said with a mock cockiness. Tim smiled at his words, happy to see that the billie seemed to be in a better mood than when he had last seen him. However, as Tim made his way towards Pam and Jeffery, the younger billie saw Tim and his face soured. Pam saw the expression on her brothers face drop and she turned around, confused, to see Tim approaching. Her face started to lift up in a smile at seeing Tim, but froze halfway, confused as to why Jeffery would react to Tim that way. She turned back to Jeffery and put on a smile.

"J-Jeff, this is Tim, you've met him before, right? He figured he would come help the trip too!" Pam said cheerfully, trying to bring a smile back to her brother's face. Tim was by their side now, and he smiled as best he could at Jeffery, though at this point he was fairly sure that there wasn't anything he could do to make this billie like him.

"Hmmm. Great to see you again Tim." Jeffery offered coldly. "You gonna take down this bear for all of us?" he asked sarcastically in a way that he could pass off as a joke, but Tim felt the attack.

"I sure hope not," Tim said with a good-hearted laugh, trying to keep the situation light. "I would much rather prefer to leave it in the capable hands of you and your sisters," Tim added, nodding his head in the direction of Arya and Jennifer who were busy talking with the other billies from the Eldor trip.

"Mhm. Well, I guess it's good that they're here then, isn't it?" Jeffery added, fixing Tim with a mean look.

"Absolutely," Tim said with a forced smile. Pam looked between Tim and her brother; her face troubled. Grabbing Tim by his arm, Pam tried to remedy the situation.

"Jeff, Tim was practicing throwing his knife! He does really want to help, he's not just here for the thrill of it," Pam said, rolling her eyes, trying to get a chuckled out of her brother.

"Well... Don't let us down then Tim," Jeff said, smiling with no teeth, before he stalked off to go be somewhere else. As soon as he was out of earshot, Tim let out a sigh he had been holding in.

Pam looked up at Tim, her eyes full of worry and that hit him like a blow. He put a tired smile on his face and ran his fingers through his hair. "Nice guy," he said simply, looking at where Jeffery was off talking with Arya and Jennifer now. Pam's face was still concerned, but a small smile twitched at her lips for how hard Tim was trying.

"I-I'm sure it just takes some time. Not everyone can see how great you are right away," Pam said hopefully, though it sounded like she was trying to convince herself more than she was Tim.

"Of course," Tim said with a positive nod. "Just has to warm up to me."

"Yea, just not there yet," Pam said, taking Tim's arm and leaning against him for comfort. Tim felt his worry wash away at her contact. Whether or not Jeffery liked him, Tim knew that he couldn't do anything to get between him and Pam.

"Alright everyone! Pack up, were heading into the North valley. We don't have much light left, so we will probably camp for the night once we arrive, set some sentries, and then pick up again tomorrow," Jennifer shouted at the group with Arya standing at her shoulder eyeing everyone. Once everyone had their packs on, Arya nodded at Jennifer; Jennifer looked at the group, "Let's move out!" She shouted as she turned and led the group towards the North Valley.

The group didn't take more than 30 minutes to arrive in the North Valley, but once they cleared the pass, they altered their path towards the North East, where the bear had last been seen. They continued on for another hour before the light started to fade and they decided to make camp.

Once Pam and Tim started unpacking their bedrolls and setting up for the night, Pam placed her hand on Tim's arm. He stopped fiddling with his pack and looked at his lover. She smiled at him warmly. "I got this baby, why don't you continue practicing with your knife before we lose all the light?" she asked.

"Hmm. Yea, that's a pretty good idea. Thanks babe!" Tim said with a growing grin before kissing Pam lightly and heading out to find a good tree to continue practicing. Once he had found one, he set his stance like Robert had taught him and began his throws.

Pam kept an eye on Tim from the corner of her eye but she set up their little camp close to the others. Checking their waterskins, Pam decided to go and fill her own and Tim's from the stream. Taking them in her hands, Pam wandered over to the stream near their camp and squatted down, dipping the skins in the water. Her tail flicked back and forth languidly as she enjoyed the peaceful burble of the stream.

Pam turned in surprise as Jeffery squatted down beside her, filling up his own skin. "Oh, hey Jeff." Pam said simply, giving Jeffery a quick smile before turning back to her skins in the stream.

"Pam... I'm sorry about how I've been acting around Tim. I... I just have a hard time with humans..." He admitted, looking at Pam with pleading eyes.

"I-I know Jeff... But not all humans are the same. And Tim is a great guy! I'm sure once you get to know him you will love him!" Pam gushed, trying to bring Jeff around. However, she could see from his hard face that he probably wasn't there yet. Then, Jeff forced a smile onto his face and Pam felt some hope rise.

"I am sure that I can try to learn to like Tim," Jeffery admitted after a while, though the words were like stones coming out of him. Nonetheless, Pam would take it.

"Oh, I'm so glad Jeff!" Pam gushed as she stood up, corking the waterskins she had brought. Jeffery stood up too, offering a forced smile.

"And Pam?"

"Mhm?"

"I was hoping that maybe you had some milk? It's been a while since I've tried some Gala trip milk and I miss the taste of home." He said with a sheepish smile.

"Oh." Pam said, self-consciously. She hadn't had enough milk for Tim this morning after Cynthia had drunk it all, and she could tell now that she had a decent amount, but she didn't want to let Jeffery drink from her before Tim. She wasn't even sure she wanted Jeffery drinking from her for fear of how it would make Tim feel at the moment. Clearly Jeff didn't like Tim and she didn't want to hurt Tim. "I-I'm sorry Jeff, but Cynthia drank all my milk this morning and Tim didn't get any... I was saving what I had for him tonight," Pam said sheepishly, digging her hoof in the dirt.

"Oh. Ok." Jeffery said sulkily, dropping his head and losing any semblance of a smile he had left.

"You can ask Arya! I know she didn't milk much at home so she probably has a lot left." Pam tried to add helpfully.

"Yea, thanks. I'll ask Arya." Jeffery said curtly before stalking off away from Pam. Pam frowned at Jeffery's back, her heart very troubled. "Why can't things just go the way they're supposed to! Ugh!" she thought in frustration as she walked back to where Tim was still practicing, water skins swinging as she pumped her arms angrily.

Once she got back to Tim, and heard the repetitive thumping of the knife getting stuck in wood, she felt most of her frustration melt away; why Jeffery was being such a nuisance wasn't her problem-not at the moment.

Pam took a moment to watch Tim. Seeing the concentration on his face as he practiced was arousing in a very wholesome way. Looking at the sky, and seeing that dusk was already upon them, Pam set the waterskins down and hurried up to Tim.

Tim started as he felt Pam's light touch on his arm. Turning to her he raised his eyebrows in question.

"It's getting dark baby, lets join the others by the fire," Pam said warmly, nodding her head back to the others and the light coming from the flames.

"Of course," Tim said looking at the darkening sky, "let's go," he added just as warmly. Taking Pam's hand in his own, they walked to join the others.

The two of them took a place around the fire and ate some of their rations along with everyone else. Pam noticed that Jeffery refused to meet her or Tim's gaze, acting as if they didn't exist. She huffed in annoyance once she realized it, but two could play at that game; she put Jeffery out of her mind and out of her line of sight.

"Okay everyone," Jennifer started once everyone had finished eating and there was a lull in the conversations; all eyes turned to her. "I want everyone heading to bed soon. We get up before the dawn and we may have a long day ahead of us. I want everyone here well rested so that we can be alert tomorrow. It's big work scaring a bear out of a valley, and it may take us more than one day if he doesn't want to co-operate."

Tim reeled at the idea of them chasing this bear out of the valley for more than a day. He did not think when he had asked to help that it would have taken days. He just hoped that it didn't end up being that long.

"Let's go to bed," Pam whispered to Tim. He turned to her; his face confused for a moment as he had been in his own thoughts. Looking around, he saw that everyone else was getting up and heading to their bedrolls.

"Right, let's go." Tim said distractedly as they walked back to their packs and beds. The two of them unfolded the furs they would use for sleeping and settled down. Pam moved her bedroll so it was overlapping with Tim's. They smiled at each other as the bedrolls touched.

Once lying down, with furs over them, the two lovers faced each other and gazed into each other's eyes, not saying anything. However, just as Tim's eyes were starting to droop, Pam remembered that she still hadn't given him any milk today. Her eyes flew open immediately.

"Tim!" Pam whispered.

"Hnnn," Came his reply, his eyes drooping closed. Pam smiled at his sleepiness, finding him so cute.

"Do you want some miiiiiiilk?" She teased quietly. Immediately Tim's eyes flew open and he licked his lips, nodding. Pam giggled at his eagerness, but nonetheless pulled him into her warm bosom.

"Oh, Tim," Pam moaned as he latched onto her nipple and started gently sucking. She felt her milk leaving her in tiny spurts that left her feeling all fuzzy and warm inside. She relaxed her body and simply let Tim drink from her. She felt so whole and complete when nursing Tim.

Tim switched breasts after he almost drained the one. Pam moaned again once her fresh nipple was trapped between Tim's warm lips, but she quickly quieted and only let out the occasional mewl after that. By the time Tim was done nursing, Pam had fallen asleep. Tim looked up at her peaceful face once he came out from between her milky tits. Smiling, he pulled up the furs so that they covered her shoulders. Snuggling in for warmth, Tim closed his eyes and let sleep find him.

-

Pam awoke as the birds began to chirp in the trees. "Hmmmmm, why are the birds so loud?" she wondered as she slowly came out of her dreams, her mind still thinking she was sleeping indoors back home. "Ugh, time to get up," She realized, remembering that they were in the North valley and Jennifer's words that they would leave before dawn. Cracking her eyes open, Pam saw that the stars were just fading from the sky in the east as the far-off sun announced its approach. Looking down next to her, Pam saw Tim's peaceful face peeking out from their shared furs. She smiled at his adorable face and leaned down to kiss him lightly on the forehead.

Tim moved in his sleep, trying to nuzzle closer to Pam. Pam looked around and listened, she noticed a few Satyrs moving around, but not everyone was up yet; she hoped she could nurse Tim quickly before leaving. Sidling up to Tim, Pam let her bust dangle over his face. She dropped her shoulders and bit her lip as she felt her heavy breasts settle against his warm face. She felt kind of mean when he pulled away in his sleep, his body unconsciously trying to avoid her attacking titties. But Pam knew that if Tim was awake, he would be trying to get closer to her tits, not further away. Following him, Pam crawled over Tim, straddling him and pushing away the furs so that he couldn't escape her. Sliding her tits up his abs, Pam dragged her nipples across his warm flesh; Tim stirred.

"Pam?" Tim yawned, cracking an eye open and looking around confused. "Why are you waking me up so early?" He complained, though his eyes were now fixed on her tits as his hands snaked down to grab her and steady her hips.

"Cause Jennifer is gonna be yelling at everyone to get up soon, and I wanted to make sure you had a little bit of milk this morning," Pam said cutely, looking down at Tim with an innocent smile.

Tim sat up eagerly, licking his lips. "What a thoughtful girlfriend I have," Tim hummed happily, nuzzling into Pam and kissing her neck. Pam sighed into Tim's ear and ran her fingers through his hair.

"And what a hungry boyfriend I have," she husked, grinding her soft fuzzy mound on Tim's abs. Tim relished the feeling of her soft bush above her puffy, and increasingly wet, lips. Reaching behind his squirming lover her gripped her fleeced thighs and ran his fingers through her fur. Trailing his way up her thighs, his hands met smooth skin, then her supple ass. Grabbing handfuls of her butt, Tim lifted Pam up and pulled her forward so that she was raised above his hips, her breasts spilling out over his face and head.

Pam started to squeal but cut herself off by biting her lip, not wanting to wake anyone else who was yet still sleeping. She gripped onto Tim's shoulders, her long nails digging into his flesh, turning it white where she pressed. Her breath caught as she felt Tim's hot wide head, the tip slick as he rubbed it against her own soaking lips. Eagerly, Pam dropped her hips and sunk Tim slowly into her gripping depths. "We can definitely fuck quietly while he drinks," she thought to herself, justifying her slutty need to have Tim inside of her at that moment. Pam took shallow, whiney breaths as she clenched and unclenched her pussy, slowly working her way down Tim's tool. As her butt pressed into the tops of Tim's thighs, he sighed and secured Pam there by holding onto her hips. Pam moaned and wiggled her hips in small little gyrations as she contracted her insides. Tim moaned and leaned into Pam, his face mushing against her breasts.

1...345678