Momma G.O.A.T. Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam eagerly grabbed Tim's chin with one hand and her breast with the other. She quickly let go as Tim began nursing form her when his lips touched her hard, pink, little nub. Pam moaned and slowed her gyrations, trying to encourage Tim to take longer, deeper drinks. Tim naturally got into the rhythm Pam's pussy set, and was soon nursing from his lover at a leisurely, but yet ravenous pace.

When Pam switched Tim to her other nipple, she noticed that now more than half the group was probably up and packing up their camp. Looking down at Tim's serene face she smiled and pushed some hair out of his eyes before leaning down and whispering. "Hurry up baby," she husked as she squeezed her pussy and held her contraction. "We have to get out of here quickly."

Pam set a new pace with her hot little nannie phanny, and soon Tim was nursing as fast as her nipples could take. She soon found herself much hotter than she had intended to be for this morning milk, and her pussy redoubled its efforts, squeezing Tim's cock fiercely, causing him to swell wonderfully; all of this creating a wonderful feedback loop that could only have one possible ending.

With a weakly stifled groan, Tim lost Pam's nipple as he came; his arms and legs clenched around Pam where they could secure her. Pam bit into Tim's shoulder and raked his back with her nails as her pussy spasmed around Tim completely out of her control. She wailed as silently as she could into his shoulder as her quivering quim milked the cum out of Tim with scorching suction. Tim's jaw clenched as he shot rope after sticky rope of all the cum he had saved up throughout the night into Pam's greedy muff.

By the time Pam's hips slowed their erratic gyrations, and turned into smooth rocks intent on pleasing her sensitive clit, most of the others had packed up. Looking around, Pam quickly pushed stray sweaty hair out of her face and clenched her pussy around Tim in surprise, causing him to groan dumbly.

With a wet slurping sound, Pam pulled her dripping pussy off of Tim's long dick. With a wet flop, Tim's dick smacked down on his stomach, then was immediately followed by a huge glob of warm cum dripping out of Pam's startling pink pussy. Her bright pink, puffy lips were covered in her and Tim's shared cum, her muff a white/clear sticky mess. Tim smiled dopily up at her messy pussy, proud of his work, before Pam swatted him on the shoulder and he realized they were pretty much the last ones up at this point.

Scrambling, the two of them managed to quickly stuff their packs and bedrolls away and stand up, brushing themselves off as best they could to face Jennifer and Arya who had been watching them from nearby for a while now. As Pam and Tim, approached, Arya pointedly looked at the two young lovers' lower halves. Pam and Tim both blushed, for their sorry state. Tim's dick glistened but was slowly drying, but Pam continued to slowly leak more and more of Tim's load. She had two trails of his sticky spend, along with her own continually leaking girl cum, seeping out of her pussy and down her pale thighs.

"Humph... 5 minutes in the stream... Quickly!" Arya said, looking the two love dummies in the eyes with exasperation as they stared at her blankly for a few seconds too long. Quickly dropping their packs, Pam and Tim rushed to the stream and splashed in, quickly rinsing themselves and each other. They splashed and helped wash each other, sharing some giggles but trying to be more efficient than anything.

Dripping, the two grinning lovers came back to strap on their little packs and head out. Arya and Jennifer eyed them with approval after a full eye sweeping gaze and a few good sniffs. Turning around, they joined the main group.

Pam and Tim stayed at the edge of the group as Arya and Jennifer cut through the middle to the front. Once there, the leaders turned around to face everyone. Looking around at all the faces, the quiet murmur of conversation slowly died under their piercing gazes. "We're less than an hour from where the bear was last seen. Be prepared to stop and get new instructions once we arrive. Otherwise, two abreast, and let's move out." Arya explained to everyone in simple terms before turning around, shortly followed by Jennifer, and then the rest of the group.

Tim and Pam stayed near the back, walking side by side as the sun slowly crept higher and lit more and more of the sky. The valley still lay in shadow, but there was more than enough light for Pam and all the other Satyrs to see clearly, even under the trees where it was still almost night. Tim didn't have the same clarity in the brush, but after a few moments his eyes adjusted and he was in no way blind.

Before Tim would have guessed, the group stopped in a clearing where you could see the tops of the white capped mountains peaking above the treetops, leading up to clear blue skies. Arya and Jennifer crouched down in the clearing's grass, and the rest of the group slowly spread out around them, crouching and facing inwards so that everyone formed a big circle.

"This is where the bear was last seen," Jennifer began, her finger pointing to a marking in the dirt. Tim leaned forward, trying to get a better look, it just looked like any regular clump of grass and dirt to Tim.

"That's the bear's tracks," Pam whispered up to Tim quietly. He turned to look at her as Jennifer gave out instructions on how she wanted them all to be walking in a slow advancing line through the trees, always staying parallel to the tracks and within sight of the next 3 people. "You can see where he walked off," Pam explained further, nodding her head in the direction of slightly more bent grass that led off into the trees. "Hmmmm. Seems your eyes see more than mine," Tim whispered back. Pam smiled sweetly at Tim.

"You just don't know what you're looking for baby; you'll learn yet." Pam encouraged quietly before turning back to Jennifer and listening to the last of her instructions.

Once ready, the group got up and spread out through the trees, always managing to keep at least 3 people on each side within eyesight. It wasn't always easy with the trees in the way, but the underbrush wasn't too bad and the ground was fairly level, at least at first. Slowly as the minutes ticked by and they followed the ever-winding tracks of the bear, the ground became steeper as they climbed the feet of the mountain. The trees became spaced further apart and the underbrush now served as footholds every now and then.

As Tim crept along slowly, continually checking over his right shoulder to make sure that Pam was still within sight, he heard a call to stop from down the centre of the line. Stopping in sync with the rest of the group, Tim looked to the centre. There, Arya and Jennifer quickly stalked off a bit further up the slope. After a few moments, they rushed back nimbly, tails held low, and gestured for the group to gather round them again in a half circle.

Tim waited for Pam to catch up with him and together they headed over to Arya and Jennifer. Crouching down, they waited for the rest of the group to quietly shuffle into place.

With a quick, sweeping gaze, Jennifer fixed her yellow eyes on Tim before speaking. "He's been here recently... And he's killed one of the wolves from the North pack." There was an audible gasp from the group of Satyr's followed by some quiet murmuring that quickly tapered off at a sharp look from Arya.

Jennifer began again once she was sure everyone was quiet. "His trail tracks to the East, so we will continue on in that direction. This is good, as we want to push him to the east anyways. This way, we are coming up behind him and will just have to keep him heading in the same direction. However, now that we are on a fresher trail, I want everyone staying closer together. No more than a 12-foot spacing between each of us. If he sees one of us, he may attack, but the more of us he can see, the bigger threat we pose." Her yellow gaze held everyone's eye as she passed over all the faces in the half-circle. "Be ready for anything, and remember, we want to scare him, not kill him."

With that, the group got up and set out once again. Pam and Tim were the last two on the right of the search line. They crept through the trees quietly. Tim's moccasins were silent on the dead leaves, but every now and then he would step on a branch. Pam's ears would twitch at the noise, but she only ever smiled encouragingly at Tim. She didn't seem to make any sounds at all he noticed admiringly. Watching her, his eyes couldn't help but travel to her legs; her muscles were tensed as she crouched and scanned the area in front of them. Tim felt an urge to feel her tensed muscles.

Suddenly, a roar split the woods. Loud growls, seeming to come from multiple places, quickly followed the roar.

"Slowly!" the command came hissing down the line. "Weapons ready!" Quickly followed the first order. Tim was surprised to find his knife already in his hand, ready to be thrown. Another roar pierced the air, followed by a shrill yelp, and another chorus of growls.

Out of the woods in front of them, just over a ridge, burst a huge grizzly bear. Its small beady eyes were black and ferocious. Blood coated its muzzled and sprayed as the bear swung its head, running down the hill. Right on its heels, raced three large grey wolves, streaking in the underbrush like flashes of silver, chasing the bear.

Tim's eyes tracked to the wolves' sudden movements and he realized that they had stopped. The bear continued to sprint away from the wolves, angling away from Tim and Pam's section of the line, towards the centre.

"Make a hole for him!" Jennifer yelled, her voice oddly clear amongst all the crashing and noise made by the beasts. Arya and Jennifer dove out of the bear's way, along with the few other Satyrs close to the centre of the line.

The bear continued barreling toward the newly formed gap, still fleeing the wolves it thought were pursuing it. Tim looked behind the bear to see the wolves slowly creeping back over the ridge, eying the Satyrs and Tim warily. Swinging his gaze back as soon as he saw the wolves retreating, the whole glance taking no more than a second, Tim noticed Jeffery and another billy step out of the line prematurely, yelling at the bear.

The bear, with a startled, yet angry swing of its head and a new challenging roar to whoever lay in front of it, changed its path, swinging away from Jeffery. Now, it came straight at Pam.

Tim's vision went red and time seemed to slow. He could hear his blood rushing through his ears like a wind tunnel. His breathing was surprisingly steady, yet incredibly loud; he could see the bear's mouth open slowly in what was surely another roar, yet to him it seemed silent. He stepped towards Pam, trying to close the few feet between them so that he could face the bear head on.

The distance between Pam and the bear closed slowly, yet scarily faster than the distance between her and himself Tim noticed. He was aware of Pam's bow arm pulled back, he saw her release the string and his eyes tracked the arrow as it travelled to embed itself in the bear's shoulder.

Another silent roar came yet the bear did not stumble. As Pam was reaching for another arrow from her quiver, Tim reached her. He barely thought as he placed his hand on her shoulder and moved her out of the way. Once she fell out of the bear's direct path, she was out of his mind.

Tim took a deep breath and planted his feet. His moccasins dug into the dirt and twigs, finding a firm purchase. The bear was so close now that Tim could see the thick bloody saliva flying out of its mouth as it challenged him. He saw the rage and bloodlust in its black, beady eyes. His gaze fixed on the bears; he barely felt his body flow through his practiced form. He registered that the blade left his finger, but he barely felt it. He saw it spin towards the bear as the bear rose and fell with its fast-approaching steps closing the distance to the blade. Then, in an instant, the blade was sheathed in the bears left eye.

In the immediate silence following the bear's cut off roar, Tim heard the heavy crash that signaled the bears fall, along with its unnervingly loud death rattle. His eyes were fixed its now still form as it settled not ten feet in front of him. Tim stood still, breathing heavy. He didn't notice how tense he was, his muscles completely frozen, until Pam entered his vision, placing herself directly in front of him and shaking his stiff shoulders.

Tim looked down at her quizzically, wondering why her mouth moved and yet she was muffled. Suddenly, with a great whooshing from the blood in his ears, sound came back to him clearly, along with a spell of dizziness. Stumbling, Tim almost fell to his knees had it not been for Pam in front of him.

"Tim!? Tim are you okay!" Pam gushed, her hands reaching all over Tim, looking for any injuries even though she had seen the whole thing and knew he hadn't been hurt. "Talk to me Tim! Please say something!" Pam pressed, peering anxiously into Tim's eyes.

Tim dragged his eyes away from the hulking, still form of the bear lying where he had slain it. He looked into Pam's warm green eyes; her brows drawn together in worry. "I-I didn't want to kill him," Tim said hollowly, his gaze falling back on the bear. "Why is he so still now? He was so angry before" Tim thought in confusion.

"Oh Tim, I know sweetie, I know," Pam whispered as she wrapped her arms around Tim and held him in a fierce hug. Tim let himself be hugged, not really understanding why Pam was doing it.

Suddenly, there was a whole group of Satyrs surrounding Tim, Pam and the bear, all of their gazes flicking between the three subjects. Tim felt like their eyes lingered on him the longest. Sam pushed her way to the front, her blond curls bouncing and a slight flush on her cheeks from running over. Immediately seeing Tim, she moved towards him. At a tap on her shoulder, Pam quickly scooted out of the way and let her sister take her place directly in front of Tim.

Tim's brows drew together in confusion as Sam asked him a bunch of questions, asked him to look at her fingers and count them, and when she grabbed his hands; he was surprised to notice that they were shaking. With an effort, he was able to get them under control. Sam let his hands go with an encouraging smile after he pulled them back.

Before he knew it, Tim felt a fur draped across his shoulder. He turned to see Pam smiling down at him, and when he turned back, Sam was pushing him up against a tree. Tim settled down obediently and Pam sat with him. Sam looked at Tim once more to make sure that he was okay, and left to go join the others who had seemingly split up.

Off to the side, Jennifer and Arya went about the work of skinning the bear. As Tim looked over, Jennifer met his gaze. She held his eyes with her piercing yellow stare, yet this time she nodded her head in a sign of familiarity before turning back to her grisly work. Tim noticed her arm was red up to the elbow. Feeling his stomach heave, Tim stood up and retched, though nothing came out.

Pam patted his back and murmured comfortingly to her lover. After a few moments where Tim realized that he was not going to bring anything up, he accepted a water skin from Pam. He took a few small sips for fear anything more would come back up. He was starting to feel better by that point, his head clearing a bit and starting to process everything that had happened.

With a concerned look to Pam, he faced her. "Are you okay Pam?!" He asked, as if just realizing that she might have been harmed. Pam smiled understandingly up at Tim and patted his chest.

"I'm fine baby," she said gently as Tim looked her over. She placed a calming hand on his arm and Tim realized that he was shaking again. With a few deep breaths, he got himself under control as best he could. Pam looked up at him worriedly and wrapped her arms around Tim again. This time, Tim sunk into her hug gratefully, squeezing her tight to his body as if to mold her to himself.

"...I thought I might have lost you." Tim whispered fiercely, the memory of that thought still made him fearful, even though everything was over.

"Hmmmm," Pam hummed warmly, squeezing Tim. "You didn't lose me, baby, you saved me," She whispered up to him. Tim took a deep breath to steady himself, feeling like he was on the point of shaking again; he pressed Pam closer. Pam seemed to sense Tim's need to be held securely, so she didn't let go, not until she felt Tim relax and gently pull away.

Looking back at Arya and Jennifer, along with a few other billies, peeling the skin off the bear's carcass, Tim grimaced. "Can we walk somewhere else?" He asked Pam. She eagerly nodded and began leading Tim away in the direction that the wolves had fled.

As they walked, Tim's mind raced. He tried to think of other things, but the image of the bear roaring, to come crashing down dead kept suddenly popping into his head. He could see it all so clearly, in harsh vivid detail.

It wasn't until he felt Pam's tug on his arm that he realized she had stopped. Tim turned to look at Pam and noticed that she was sniffing the air; her ears twitched as well.

"What is it babe?" Tim asked, his eyes scanning the trees.

"I smell wolf... and blood," Pam whispered after a moment's pause.

Immediately Tim felt his body go back on high alert. His mind cleared and he found himself standing in front of Pam again. She pushed her way past him and when Tim tried to hold out a hand, she gently pushed it away.

"Don't worry, I only smell one wolf, and I think she is injured," Pam whispered as she crept forward. Tim followed her as quietly as he could.

"One injured wolf can still do a lot of harm!" Tim hissed, feeling at his hip and realizing his knife was no longer with them. "We should head back to get the others! Pam!... Paaaaaaam!" He moaned as he scrambled up the rise Pam had already topped.

Once over, he crouched next to Pam who was peering behind a bush. Following her line of sight, Tim could see a bit of grey and white fur peeking out behind the bush. The grey fur rose and fell in a steady, labored fashion.

Pam slipped her knife into Tim's hand and shushed him with her finger. Grinding his teeth together, Tim followed Pam as she edged around the bush. His breath caught in his throat as he edged around the bush and was frozen in place by the eyes of a large female wolf. Her icy blue eyes held his gaze before lazily flicking back to Pam.

As the wolf regarded Pam again, Tim noticed that she had a huge gash in her side. He could see muscle, and even some bone sticking out; he clenched his teeth harder.

Slowly, Pam approached the wolf. At first, the wolf snarled, exposing her sharp white teeth. Pam paused and waited for the wolf to stop snarling. Once she did, Pam scooted a bit closer. The wolf snarled again. "You've got some fire left in you yet, don't you?" Pam asked the wolf rhetorically as she waited again. A few more tries and Pam was able to place her hand on the wolf and whisper soothing words.

Tim sat back and watched, sad that this wolf was going to die, but glad that its last moments were comforted by Pam. Suddenly, Pam gasped. Tim felt himself tense, but Pam didn't cry out so he didn't jump to action.

"Tiiim!" She whispered loudly, trying not to scare the wolf. "She has pups!" Tim felt his heart sink; he really did not want to kill any puppies today.

"She isn't going to survive Pam..." Tim began slowly. "And we can't know that the rest of the pack will return to raise these survivors," Tim nodded to the two emerging little pups, still blind he saw, coming out of their mother's fur.

"We can keep them," Pam replied immediately. Tim groaned inwardly at the prospect of raising two wolves, but he was not about to shut down Pam at this moment.

1...345678