Mommy Daycare Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was something dangerously alluring about her task. Something that enticed more than it repelled. Something that made Jaina dig her fingers in deep, grab tenuous handfuls of Luna's butt, to massage it slowly and firmly.

Kaden had gone wide-eyed and slack-jawed. His shorts helped hide his boner, but it was definitely there. He was so hard from watching Jaina fondle their mother, and she couldn't even blame him. She was way too damn wet herself.

Jaina spread Luna's ass cheeks and even got in between them. She dodged Luna's actual butthole at first, but got a few tentative swipes over it as she got hornier and stupider with every passing moment. She kept rubbing well after Luna was as covered as she was ever going to be, zoning out and indulging this bizarre fascination that had a hold on her.

"I think that's good, baby," Luna mumbled.

Jaina kept squeezing her ass. "You think?"

"I do, yes."

"Oh."

One last firm fondle with both hands, then Jaina let go, drained the last of Luna's 'juice', and moved back to her own chair.

"Babygirl, that was mommy's drink."

"Sorry, mom."

"That's ok. Want me to make you one?"

"Yes, please."

Luna nodded, pushed herself upright and again began her hypnotizing, hip-swaying walk indoors. It was all the more interesting to Jaina now that her hands had been all over that ass.

"I don't get offered one?" Kaden asked, somewhere between teasing and actually miffed.

"You're underage, darling."

Despite Luna's last statement, she returned with three glasses. Kaden and Jaina each got one, and Luna kept the last one for herself, taking a long drink before lying out on her tummy again.

It wasn't long after before soft snores started emanating from Luna's prone form. Jaina grinned and turned to Kaden, who hadn't yet noticed.

"Think Mom's asleep," Jaina said.

"Oh?"

"Yeah. All tuckered out already."

"Huh. Go figure." Kaden leaned forward to get a better look around Jaina.

"I guess that does technically mean you can stare at her ass with impunity."

"That's not what I was doing!"

"Wasn't it? You're pretty damn hard over there, brother dearest."

"I know. I can't help that."

"You really seemed to like when I rubbed Mom's butt."

Kaden met Jaina's gaze more evenly than she expected. "So did you."

Jaina wanted to argue, but then sighed and just shrugged. "You got me. It was... kind of amazing. Somehow."

"You were suuuper into it."

"I know. I'm admitting it."

"And I kinda saw your panties when you got off her."

Jaina pulled her knees up protectively. "You've seen my panties lots."

"Not as wet as that I haven't."

"Dude!"

"Oh, what? You get to tease me about being hard but I can't-"

"Correct."

"-tease you about-"

"I said yes, that is correct."

"Like hell."

"S'not polite to stare at a lady's underwear like that."

"Well you let me know when you decide to be a lady then."

Jaina mock-gasped and stuck her tongue firmly out a Kaden. He shrugged and leaned back with a self-satisfied smirk.

With Kaden's eyes no longer on her, Jaina's gaze slipped unselfconsciously down his body. His cock was just there, technically covered, but tenting out his shorts so prominently that it was hard not to look. And if she turned her head the other way, there was Luna, stretched out naked and cat-like in the sun.

Brother's cock or mommy's ass? She shouldn't stare at either, and hadn't much had occasion to in the past, and yet that very much seemed to be the dilemma of the day.

"Hey, Kay?"

Kaden turned his head and lazily opened his eyes. "Yeah?"

"Isn't that uncomfortable?"

He glanced down, then back up. "I've had worse."

"You can take your shorts off. If you want."

"Oh, gee, thanks. What an offer."

"Seriously. I won't mind."

"No. I imagine you won't."

Jaina felt herself blushing. "Don't say it with that tone. I'm just saying you could."

"Yeah, well, you could take your top off too. Get some tanning in."

"Not the same."

"No. But close."

Jaina chewed on her lip. "I will if you will," she said softly.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

Kaden's gaze flicked to Jaina's chest, then back to her eyes. "You know I'd have to look."

"I know. I'd have to too."

"I'm keeping my boxers on."

"It'd be weird if you didn't."

Jaina tried to keep a nervous smile in check as Kaden wrestled with her proposal. She honestly wasn't totally sure whether or not she wanted him to accept, except that she'd made the offer so clearly she wanted it whether she'd privately admit it to herself or not.

Kaden finally hooked his thumbs in the waist of his shorts and began scooting them down his hips. He worked them down his thighs and finally kicked them off, settling back with only a mild flush on his face at Jaina's intent observation of the maneuver.

"You're seriously hard, huh?" Jaina said.

"You knew that already."

"Looks even bigger now."

"... thanks?"

In fact, it looked like Kaden's erection might pop out at any moment, just tear straight through his boxers. It didn't, of course, but the idea of it captivated Jaina.

"Your turn," Kaden reminded her.

"Oh, right."

Jaina tried to casually pull her cami off like it was no big deal. She felt her face warm and her pussy tingle at just how hard Kaden stared at her afterward, though. And she could have sworn she saw his cock twitching in his underwear.

"Daaamn," Kaden said in an awed tone.

"Whatever. They aren't even close to Mom's. Only babies."

"Not hardly."

"Well, maybe not." Jaina cupped her tits, feeling their weight for a second. "They're alright, I guess."

"I'll say."

"Oh hush. You've never seen them before."

"Dude. You're in your underwear, like, all the time. You think I haven't noticed?"

"Well..."

"They look way nicer when you're topless, though."

"Yeah, I bet." Jaina tried to lean back and regain her composure. Kaden was still staring and making the latter rather impossible. "You think they'll look like Mom's someday? I almost don't want them that big. But maybe a li'l bigger."

"Just a li'l?"

"Yeah. A li'l."

Kaden shrugged. "Mom's are nice. But yours are too. I don't think they need to be any bigger."

"But you wouldn't mind if they were?"

Kaden grinned. "Can't say as I would."

"Perv."

"I'm appreciative. That's all."

"Horny little thing is what you are."

"I... can't argue with that, I s'pose."

"Really though."

"Not that little, though," Kaden said just a touch defensively.

"No. Not that little."

There was a tension between them, even as the sibs tried to lean back and relax. Jaina kept glancing over at Kaden, doing her best to ignore her flooded pussy. She caught him sneaking peeks back at her, and his cock showed no sign of going back to sleep on its own.

"Do you feel like... like maybe you need to play with yourself?" Jaina asked.

Kaden bit his lip uncertainly. "Do you?"

"Yeah."

"Oh thank god. Me too."

"Thought you might."

Kaden looked toward the house. "Should we..."

"We could, I guess. Probably we should. But..." Jaina took a deep breath and stood up. Before she could chicken out, she bent and slid her soaked panties down, stepping delicately out of them and leaving them where they lay. "I think I'm horny enough to do something a bit stupid."

Kaden nodded, his eyes glued to Jaina's wet pussy, just about at face height for him and close enough that he was getting a pretty damn good look. "Horny," he agreed, as well as, "stupid."

"Right. Sooo... your turn."

He hesitated, but then emulated Jaina and slid his last remaining piece of clothing down his legs. His cock looked painfully hard and was dripping precum to the extent that part of the top of his shaft glistened in the sun, and his boxers stuck to it for just a brief second before peeling away.

Jaina's breath caught for a second as she took in the sight of her little brother all unclothed. Her not-so-little brother, in some ways. His cock looked almost painfully hard, jutting straight out now that it had been freed. She was mildly surprised to find that he was shaved all smooth and hairless in the area, much like she was. It was a good look on him, all clean and easy to go down on... for whoever that might apply to.

The overall effect of Kaden sitting there naked was more intriguing than Jaina would have guessed before today. It was one of those things where she knew he'd been growing up, but hadn't quite realized how much.

Kaden was staring back at her just as intently. His cock twitched, and his hand inched toward it like he wanted so badly to jerk off, but didn't quite dare. Jaina understood the feeling. Her pussy was soaked and begging for attention too.

The two of them remained nearly frozen for a moment, each admiring the other, neither quite brave enough to take it any further than that. Jaina was, additionally, fighting the insane urge to sit down in Kaden's lap. He was still her brother, even if he was as horny as she was and looking way hotter than he had a right to.

"Go on," Jaina whispered.

Kaden nodded and wrapped his hand around his pulsing shaft like he'd been waiting for the invitation. Seeing him start to jerk off sent another pang of need through Jaina's body. Her baby brother, just by being a horny little thing, was doing things to her that even her favourite videos couldn't match.

How the hell did he look so good all of sudden, now that his clothes were gone? Sure he'd filled out, was showing some hints of muscle, and had a face that was edging away from a boy's and into a man's. But, too, he was still a little awkward and gangly, and his tan lines were all over the place.

Jaina knew her tan wasn't much better, and she still had some growing up to do to find her way to full womanhood-for all she knew she might appear just as awkward and gangly as Kaden did at times-but she liked to think she was keeping ahead of him, in poise if nothing else.

And yet here the two of them were, unable to take their eyes off each other, horny as could be, wanting this moment of shared naughtiness so badly it hurt. In many ways, they were in very similar places in their journeys from childhood to adulthood. Even if Jaina wanted to believe she was more grown up than Kaden, this particular occasion wasn't much proving it.

Kaden pulled his feet back some as Jaina settled delicately on his lounger in front of him. She cupped her pussy, not yet playing with it, but holding it and hiding it from view. She felt her excess arousal on her palm, making it slick and wet at the slightest move.

"This is so stupid," Jaina said.

"Sure is."

"And crazy."

"Mmhm."

That settled, Jaina moved her hand, carefully positioned her fingers, and started rubbing herself. Her little slit remained embarrassingly wet, and her middle finger glided effortlessly up and down it. Her clit was on high alert and made her moan softly at the first subtle brush of contact.

Jaina shlicked her fingers up and down, teasing her pussy and clit. She bit her lip and stared at Kaden's hand wrapped around his cock. She flicked her gaze to his face-noting how his eyes were locked on her in return-slid down his chest, then back to his self-stroking.

Jaina made an involuntary little gasp as she focused more on her clit, and was gratified to elicit a sexy grunt from Kaden in return. She wanted to watch him, to get off to her own brother, but more than that she wanted to feel like she was affecting him back just as much. It was far more comforting than being the only one masturbating openly to her sibling, and there was something primally satisfying about it as well.

"Mom could wake up anytime, you know," Kaden said.

Jaina glanced over, but Luna was still safely snoozing in the sun. "In theory, sure."

"What do you think she'd say?"

"Dunno. But she started it."

"I don't think this is what she meant to happen."

"No. But she did decide to lie there all nakey and stuff. And made me rub her down."

"Didn't make you."

"She asked me. Close enough." Jaina shrugged. "Got me all hot and bothered. Both of us, really."

Kaden nodded. "Over our mom," he said quietly.

A naughty thrill shot through Jaina. "Over our mom," she repeated in an equally hushed tone.

Kaden's eyes were bright and unfocused. His hand sped up on his cock. "Over each other, now."

Jaina rubbed herself faster, matching her brother. "Bad, isn't it?"

"So bad."

"Better finish fast, in case Mom wakes up."

Kaden looked around. "Uh... but cum where, though?"

"I dunno. On yourself, I guess."

"Ew."

"You don't do that?"

"Try not to. Better, like, in the shower, or in a tissue, or something."

"In the shower? Come on, dude, I use that shower."

"It all washes away."

"Sure. Whatever. Still gross." Jaina shrugged. "Just cum on your tummy or something. Shower it off after."

"Can't I, like, do it on you instead?"

Jaina's heart pounded harder and her fingers blurred on her clit. "You wanna cum on me?" she asked, her voice cracking halfway through.

"Not like that. I mean, like, just so it doesn't have to be on me."

"You wanna cum on me," Jaina repeated, ignoring his lame excuse. "On your sister."

"Well-"

She closed her eyes momentarily. "You can."

"I... I can?"

"If you want. Just don't make too much mess."

Jaina was all fluttery inside at the obvious interest Kaden was showing. His eyes roamed, assessing possible sites for cumming. Jaina flushed at the total lack of self-restraint, the total freedom he showed at checking her out. It wasn't even registering to Kaden anymore that he was looking at his sister and he probably shouldn't be. He was a horny boy, and he was so close to getting off.

Kaden was panting softly, his eyes gleaming, but his expression wasn't quite assured as he met Jaina's gaze. "Can I... can I cum on your tits?"

Jaina thought she'd just about explode. Her poor clit was going to be so tender afterward. "That sounds like quite a mess," she said in a raspy voice.

"I guess."

"You really want to?"

His expression was adorably hopeful. "Please?"

So many conflicting tingles and emotions ran through Jaina she couldn't begin to sort them out. Nor did she much want to try. "Ok," she said faintly.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Do it."

Kaden nodded and pushed to his feet. He had to stand kind of awkwardly, and as he adjusted his stance his hard, bobbing cock came dangerously close to Jaina's face. She could have leaned in and kissed it without breaking stride, if she'd wanted. Rather insanely, it was a near thing that she didn't.

It was so bad. She wanted her brother's cock in her mouth. She wanted to feel it, to suck on it, to make him blow his load. Her pussy flooded and made a slick mess just at the thought of it. How wrong it would be, and how goddamn much fun too. She was fingering herself just as sloppily as ever before, so turned on, so horny, so ready to drop any sense of boundaries and morality in exchange for the building pressure of naughty excitement inside her.

Kaden sighed deeply as he resumed jerking off, practically in Jaina's face now. He scooched closer, getting just a tad nearer to his target. Jaina moaned and looked up at him, craning her neck to get a good view of his face. He was lost in it, no sense of awareness making its way through his expression. There was only one thing on his mind. The same thing Jaina was waiting for so eagerly.

Jaina gasped loudly as the first hot splash caught her chest. She whipped her head down and watched in fascination as more thick cum shot out and streaked her tits, covering them in an inconsistent coat of dripping white. Kaden kept stroking and twitching, throwing his aim into quite a random affair, spreading cumshots on her tits and directly around them, but also managing to catch her shoulder with one, and her thigh somehow.

There was so much cum. So much, all from her brother, all over her tits. Jaina felt like such a slut, and not at all in a bad way.

The last of Kaden's load collected at the tip of his dick, still hard, but not quite as firmly rigid as a moment ago. Without thinking, Jaina swiped a finger of her free hand across his cock head and stuck it in her mouth, getting some of the flavour of the coating on her breasts. Kaden's eyes were wide as he sat back down. He appeared much less horny, but no less fascinated as Jaina sucked on the small taste of his cum and continued to work herself toward orgasm.

Jaina had two fingers deep inside, hitting her favourite special spot. She was, rather dexterously, maintaining some much needed play time on her clit. It was a tricky balance to do both with one hand and not simply mash her fingers around in an uncoordinated mess, but she had practice.

The taste of Kaden along with knowing he was watching every slutty move she made, knowing he'd seen what she'd just done without thinking, caused another bout of thrills and flooding in her pussy. Her tits were a sexy testament to her own abandon and her need for release. She'd let Kaden cum all over them. Then she'd tasted it. What a bad sister. Bad, bad sister.

Bad sister.

Jaina swiped the cum off her shoulder, just another small taste for her. She stuck her finger deep into her mouth, fully sucking on it even as she felt her sluttiness working.

Her eyes rolled back, her body tensed, and her toes curled. Her pussy clenched around her fingers, then drenched them entirely as she came hard. She'd made herself squirt before, on occasion, but never so massively and without meaning to. It just happened, and it was intense.

Jaina nearly fell over as her body spasmed. She came like crazy while Kaden watched every second of it, which in turn made it all the more powerful. It was a vicious, but delightful, cycle.

"Damn," Kaden said, voice filled with lazy awe.

"Yeah," Jaina said, weakly pushing her hair back out of her face.

"You got kinda into that, huh?"

"Just a little." Jaina managed a lopsided smirk. "As did you."

"True."

"You made quite a mess."

"I did."

"I told you not to."

"Well..."

"But I'll give it a pass."

"Oh. Thanks?"

"It was... pretty hot."

Kaden grinned. "Wasn't it though?"

Jaina nodded as she traced a finger in a slick circle over her cummy nipple. "Hard to complain too loudly about it."

"Glad to hear it."

"I bet." Jaina sighed. "Still, better clean up before... you know." She nodded at Luna.

"Yeah. Mom might not like you sunbathing with my cum all over your tits."

"Probably not. But then, she's been surprising us recently." Jaina stood, taking a moment to find her balance on wobbly legs. She tried to ignore that she was putting her pussy at face height for Kaden again, and that it was a blatantly sloppy mess. "Best not risk it, anyway."

Kaden nodded absently, his eyes focused on Jaina's soaked slit. "Best not."

Jaina felt his eyes following her as she tottered toward the house. She tried to walk a little sexier for him, if only to restore her own confidence and pretend like she was in charge of the situation somehow, but she didn't have the coordination for much more than putting one foot in front of the other. Kaden had really done a number on her.

She was horny again by the time she made it to the shower. Or horny still, more likely. Just that it had been temporarily sated by her intense orgasm.

The image of her brother's cock dangling in front of her face returned unbidden. And the feel of his cum streaking her tits. And the way he'd looked at her.

Jaina barely made it under the spray before she unhooked the shower head and brought it down to her pussy. The warm, jetting water thrumming over her clit made her sigh and lean back against the wall. Her eyelids sank closed and she let naughty thoughts fill her head while the shower head did its thing.

It was insane how badly she wished Kaden had followed her, that he would have slipped into the shower with her. She could almost picture his face that had been so close to her bare little pussy, only even closer. Buried in it. Licking her like a good boy.