Mommy Daycare Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No, not a good boy. A bad brother. A bad, naughty brother.

Jaina would have let him, had he tried. Oh god would she have let him.

****

Kaden was feeling much more relaxed than his sister. He was totally unaware of her continued play time, and was in fact basking in the glow of not being horny, at least for a bit. He'd sunscreened himself up, covering all the untanned places revealed now that he was naked, and was enjoying being stretched out in the sun.

He'd almost forgotten Luna was still there, or at least that she was naked and that was supposed to make him confused and obsessed. If anything, his thoughts were lingering more on Jaina.

Still, his attention was drawn firmly back to his mother when she stirred and rolled over. She adjusted her lounger so that the back was raised again, then settled back and returned her boobs to a prominent, sun-bathed display. Kaden's cock twitched lazily, but it was still calm enough not to respond too vigourously.

Luna's brow creased as she noted Kaden's presence. "You've got no clothes on."

Kaden gave her a look of disbelief. "You're one to talk."

"Well... yes, good point. I just... I didn't think you'd, uh..."

"Problem?"

"No." Luna gave a soft, tentative smile. "If you're feeling comfortable with it, I think I'm kind of happy about it. You supporting me like that."

"Oh, yeah. Supporting." Sure. That's what he was doing.

"I know it was weird at first, but it feels nice to be so free and comfortable around each other, doesn't it?"

"Very nice," Kaden agreed, thinking of his recent cum-painting of his sister's tits.

"Did Jaina..."

"She did it too. She went in, though. Not sure when she'll be out again."

"Didn't want to strip in front of Mommy, hm?"

"Less embarrassing when you were sleeping," Kaden confirmed, though continued to leave the actual reason out of the story. Not that it was a lie by any means. It really was less embarrassing to jerk off when Luna wasn't watching. Doubly so he and Jaina doing so together.

"Well I'm very proud of both of you," Luna said. "And I'm happy I didn't end up scarring you. I knew you'd get used to it. You're both so strong and open to new possibilities."

"Is that what we are?" Kaden mumbled to himself.

"I don't think I'll be doing this all summer or anything. But... it's nice to know that maybe we can be a little more open around the house when we want to. Or need to." Luna smiled and tilted her head in thought. "Jaina's always been kind of open, in some ways, I guess. Maybe that's where I got it from."

"You mean always wearing hardly nothing around the house? Yeah."

"Always technically covered," Luna mused. "But yes. Hardly nothing. The little scamp. Maybe I was jealous of that."

"Maybe," Kaden agreed, even while going somewhere very different in his head at the reminder of Jaina's skimpy outfits. And her even skimpier recent outfit.

"Does that... ever get difficult for you?" Luna asked softly.

"What?"

"Your sister and her... outfits? Or... me, these last few days? Or Jaina without any-"

"Ok, yeah. I get it, thanks."

Luna switched chairs, taking Jaina's vacated seat closer to Kaden, bringing her naked, sun-kissed body that much nearer. Kaden tried his best not to stare at her boobies while she got settled.

"I forget that you're a boy sometimes."

"Gee, thanks."

"Not like that, sweetie. I mean that... that you might have certain... reactions."

Kaden pressed his palms together in supplication. "Please can we not?"

"Just to say, baby, if you ever need to take breaks or whatever, or be by yourself, you don't have to be shy about it."

"Ok, I-"

"Everyone needs alone time. Especially now. It doesn't-"

"Oh my god, Mom. I get it. You don't need to spell it out. I don't want to think about knowing that... that..."

"Hate to break it to you, Kaden, but everyone masturbates."

"Dammit."

"I know you do."

"Ugh."

"I do. Your sister does. Everyone."

Kaden rubbed his face. "Ok, that's more than enough now. You're gonna make me not ever want to masturbate again."

"I sincerely doubt that."

"Yeah. Fair. But still."

"Did I make things worse?"

"You made them awkward. That's for sure."

"I knew I would, but that's only temporary. That'll pass." Luna reached over and squeezed Kaden's arm. "It's better to be open about it."

"Is it?"

"Well... you are, um, going live, baby. It was going to be awkward no matter what."

Kaden looked down to where his traitor cock was stirring once more and creeping its way to being hard. "Dammit."

"I just wanted you to know its ok, and I don't mind, and I'm sure Jaina doesn't, even if she might tease you about it."

Kaden didn't think that's what Jaina's first reaction would be, not now, but once again it was better to leave the truth lagging behind a little.

"Thanks. I guess," Kaden muttered.

He sat looking straight ahead, knowing he must be blushing, while his erection returned. It wasn't nearly so embarrassing as it would have been if he hadn't just finished jerking off with his sister, but it wasn't calm and casual by any means.

Luna tried to pretend she wasn't watching. She began the work of reapplying sunscreen to her front, but Kaden caught her eyes flicking over at regular intervals. He couldn't blame her since he was watching right back, in his own probably-not-subtle kind of way.

It really didn't help his cock chill out any, having his unfortunately sexy mom rubbing herself all over. Doing her arms wasn't so bad, but massaging sunscreen into her boobies kinda got him going. There was further anticipation as she worked down her tummy, then a little thrill as she spread her legs and went lower.

Unlike Jaina's perfectly bare pussy, Luna's was only nicely trimmed. It was fascinating in its own right, both for the look and because it belonged to his mom, though Kaden was pretty sure he liked Jaina's look better.

"You're staring, sweetie."

Kaden flushed warmer and turned his head straight forward. "Sorry." His cock stood firmly upward and gave an extra twitch as though to rub in how bad he was being. "Just... Jaina's all shaved in that area," Kaden said, gesturing to the area between his legs. "It's different. Is all."

He didn't know why he'd tried to make an excuse. It wasn't going to help anything. It didn't sound overly believable, nor was it improving his position to call himself out on staring at his sister's naughty bits. He was too flustered to think properly.

"You shaved too," Luna said softly.

Kaden flushed and nodded.

"Must be a generational thing," Luna said.

"Yeah. Maybe."

"Wasn't nearly so popular when I was your age."

"No?"

"Not so much."

"You never... tried it?"

"Sure I have. But it's so much work. Especially if no one's appreciating it."

Kaden opened his mouth to say that he'd appreciate it, then blushed bright red at what he'd almost uttered. He was going to look like he had a sun burn if this kept up.

"I think it'd look nice on you," he said instead, immediately wondering if that was any better.

"Maybe I'll have to try it again. You know, while we're all being so... open."

Kaden's cock twitched again. He wanted to smack it and tell it to behave, but that wouldn't do any good.

Still, though, the image of Luna and Jaina both standing in front of him with matching smooth pussies... it was a good one. Kaden couldn't pretend like he wouldn't enjoy it.

In an effort to cool off, Kaden went for a swim while Luna finished rubbing herself. The water felt nice, though it did very little to banish his telltale erection.

He swam back and forth for a while, practicing half-forgotten strokes and finding that they came back fairly quickly. He refused, however, to do the ones that required lying on his back. Cock pointed straight down was much better for now, thank you.

Luna had settled down and was lying back for some further basking in the sun. She didn't react as Kaden got out of the pool and dripped his way back to his chair. He lay back in a very similar pose to his mom's and let the heat of the day dry him off.

Kaden nearly dozed off, but was brought back to reality by Luna's slippery hands landing on him. He opened his eyes wide, zeroing in on her tits so close to his face, then to where she was rubbing her way down his shoulder and arm.

"Sorry, did I startle you?" she asked.

"A little."

"Didn't want you to burn."

"Oh. Thanks."

If he'd been doing well ignoring his arousal, it was all for naught now. Luna's tits jiggled as she rubbed all over his upper body, focusing heavily on his chest. He couldn't look away. There was nowhere else to look, for that matter. Luna's perfect boobies were basically blocking off any avenue of scanning past her.

Why'd his mom have to have such a nice rack anyway? Unfair.

Luna spent an awful lot of time on Kaden's chest, he felt. More than necessary. She kept rubbing her hands over it, massaging him more so than ensuring coverage.

At least once she finally moved lower, her boobs weren't in his face quite as badly. She did, however, accidentally drag her breast across his cock at one point, making them both flush and murmur apologies.

Kaden thought the danger was over once Luna moved on to his legs, even though it did put her face in line with his twitching hard on for a bit. He was once again startled when her fingers closed oh-so-gently on his balls and she fondled them in her palm.

"Mom!"

"Don't want you to burn," she repeated absently.

"They aren't... I won't..."

"Just so you don't burn."

"Goddammit, Mom."

And yet, Kaden did nothing. He didn't want to do anything. His initial reaction to protest had been nothing more than a knee jerk. Truth be told, Luna knew what she was doing. Her manual massage of his balls was doing things to him, such subtly amazing things.

Kaden couldn't pretend like he thought it was still innocent. Not the way his mom was handling him. He didn't much give a shit either. Her hand was magical, producing sensations he didn't even know his balls could experience. His focus had always, always been solely on his dick. Luna was showing him something new. From the hypnotized, unthinking expression on her face, he didn't even think that had been her intent. It had just happened. And was continuing to happen.

Kaden leaned back and relaxed into it. There was nothing else to be done but enjoy the moment.

It got even better when Luna grabbed Kaden's cock. It was still ostensibly about getting him covered and protected from the sun, but in actuality that ship had long since sailed. Luna was stroking him up and down, rolling his balls around in her hand, and looked so out of it there might not have been any rational thought remaining to her. Kaden wasn't sure what he would have expected a handjob from his mother to be like, but this was far more pleasant than he ever would have anticipated.

Maybe it was because he'd just finished jerking off with his sister, or maybe because Luna had been naked almost constantly for the past three days, but Kaden was having basically no problems once he'd passed the initial shock. His hot, naked mom wanted to jerk him off, and she was fucking good at it.

"I shouldn't be doing this," Luna whispered.

"I disagree," Kaden said. "Strongly."

Luna's lips twitched into what was almost a smile. "I'm your mother."

"I know."

"I shouldn't want to do this."

"I really don't mind."

Luna looked at him with sudden intensity. "Kaden?"

"Yeah?"

"You and Jaina... how long have you been doing that?"

"Uh..."

"What you were doing while I was sleeping."

"If you were sleeping-"

"I woke up. Obviously."

"Oh," Kaden said faintly. "Obviously." He cleared his throat. Trying to muster thoughts was tricky while being expertly jerked off. And with a magnificent set of tits still straight in front of him. "You saw, then?"

"Some. Enough."

"Would you believe that's the first time?"

"Was it the first time?"

"Yes."

"Then... yes, I would." Luna sighed. "So it is my fault, then."

"Well, I wouldn't say that."

"I would. I caused this. All of this. It wasn't what I meant, you know." Luna's hands slipped away from Kaden and into her lap. "It truly wasn't."

"That's ok," Kaden said quickly. "I'm ok. So's Jaina. It's fine. Really."

Luna smiled sadly. "It's oddly comforting to know I can still get a reaction. From my children, even. But I don't think it's worth it."

"Oh good lord, Mom, are you gonna keep going or not?" Kaden reached for her hand and brought it back to his cock. "You can't just get me going, then stop like that."

"I shouldn't have started at all, baby."

"I know. But... but it's worse if you stop."

Kaden got Luna to grasp his cock again, but she wouldn't yet move her hand. His balls remained entirely neglected.

"I'm not convinced that's true," Luna said.

Desperate for some kind of result, Kaden decided to try something a little crazy. Crazier, rather. "Well... think of it this way. If I'm all worked up now, and you won't help me, I might have to see if Jay will. That'd be worse, wouldn't it?"

"That's a very poor excuse, sweetie."

"I'm well aware, yes."

Luna set her jaw and squeezed her hand tighter. "But I suppose I should be trying to keep you two from doing things like that."

"Exactly."

"You're very transparent, dear."

"And yet it's working."

Kaden sighed in relief and relaxed again. Luna's tightly gripped fingers moved up and down on his shaft. She swirled precum around his cock head, then back to stroking.

"Trying to manipulate your mother into doing naughty things," Luna said softly.

"You started it."

"I did. And you want to know the worst part?"

"... sure, I guess."

"I think I'm jealous of your sister."

"Huh?"

"I saw you two... you and her... and I couldn't help getting upset. Interested too, and disturbingly excited, but upset most of all. And I thought it would pass. I could pretend like nothing happened, just like you two obviously would, and it would be fine." Luna's other hand closed on Kaden's balls, making him groan. "But I can't. And it won't. I'm a horrible, jealous mommy, wanting what my daughter had. That she never should have had either."

"She never did this," Kaden gasped.

"No. She didn't. Let's keep it that way, shall we?"

"I promise nothing!"

"Bad boy," Luna breathed. "You'd let her do this too, wouldn't you?"

"Almost certainly."

"What have I done?"

There was much less regret or guilt in Luna's tone this time. It was more of a rhetorical acknowledgement that things had changed and she'd just have to deal with it.

Kaden moaned and arched his back as he got closer to orgasm. Luna's skilled hands were getting him there, working away with dedication and giving none of the signs of moral dilemma that she must still be agonizing over. He got that it wasn't easy for her, but suspected he wouldn't truly care about that until after he came. Being all horny and having his cock and balls played with turned out not to be the best time to try caring about morality and ethics.

"You're getting close, baby?" Luna asked, though it almost wasn't even a question.

Kaden nodded. "Mmhm."

"I'll just have to finish you off."

"Yes please!"

"Then we can forget what a bad mommy I was."

Kaden didn't agree so readily to that one. He didn't know that he wanted to forget.

"Bad, jealous mommy," Luna continued. She shook her head. "Don't know what's going on with me."

"Same thing that's going on with all of us," Kaden said. "It's not just you."

"I don't know whether to find comfort in that or not."

Kaden squirmed and bit his lip as he got closer and closer. His body tensed, his toes curled, his hands gripped the arms of his chair tightly.

Then, all at once, the glorious feeling of explosive release. Cum shot out from deep in his well-massaged balls, through his shaft that Luna still stroked, and all over his own tummy. So much cum making a mess of his front that he might as well not have even gotten off all day. There just kept being more and more, every little bit coaxed out of him by his horny mommy.

Luna finally released Kaden as he started to soften. Her fingers lingered, and only slipped away regretfully once it was clear he was done. Instead of leaving, she adjusted her seat on his chair, pulling her legs in to sit cross-legged in front of him. He kept his legs spread to leave room, which was quite an exposed position, but that didn't much matter at this point.

"Do you always cum so much?" Luna asked, somewhat awed.

"Not usually. Family brings out the best in me, it seems."

Luna frowned and smacked Kaden lightly on the thigh. "Don't say that."

"It's true."

"You make me sound horrible, though."

Kaden shook his head emphatically. "No, Mom, you're the best. That was awesome. I'm sorry I ever doubted you."

"I'm sorry I didn't doubt myself more," Luna muttered.

Nevertheless, Luna stayed put right where she was. She reached forward and stuck her finger into the largest accumulation of cum on Kaden's tummy, and slowly swirled it around.

Kaden watched his mom make patterns in the mess on his tummy. It was an oddly casual thing to do, in some ways. The two of them sharing a lounger, both stark naked, he freshly milked, her presumably still horny and conflicted. And all she wanted to do was run her fingers through his cum and over his tummy and chest. It was a weird sort of aftercare, but Kaden kind of got into it as the minutes slipped quietly past.

Abruptly, Luna retracted her hand and wiped her cummy fingers on her thigh. "I need to stop."

"You don't. I'm fine."

"I know, baby, but I do need to just stop for now. For me." She chewed her lip. "I feel like I could do this all day," she said more quietly.

"It'll start to dry and get all weird."

"Yes, that too. But also, like... you know." Luna reached out with her clean hand and ruffled Kaden's hair. "I know you had ulterior motives, but thank you for letting me play a little. And... and if you ever feel like you wish we hadn't done that-"

"I won't."

"Kaden, seriously, I don't want to hurt you. Ever. You need to tell me if I do something you don't like."

"Uh... ok. I guess."

Luna nodded. "Good."

"Does that mean you might want to do things again?"

"That wasn't the takeaway."

"Was for me."

Luna sighed ruefully. "I suppose I brought this upon myself."

She stood up, unfolding gracefully from her seat, and padded the short distance back to the lounger next to Kaden's. He idly watched her until she sat down and got settled. Even without being horny at all, he quite enjoyed admiring his mom's body. It was a work of art, one he'd never before fully appreciated. But the barriers were down now, and his sense of conflict about it had taken a crushing defeat. He could enjoy himself thoroughly.

Kaden went for another swim to help rinse away his tummy-mess. It undid all the work Luna had put in getting him sunscreened up, but oh well. Maybe she'd have to do it again.

Kaden swam back and forth for a while, enjoying the cool water on his bare skin. He stopped and floated aimlessly in the middle of the pool, watching the few drifting clouds far above as they drifted by.

A soft, barely heard moan refocused Kaden's attention. He swam near-silently to the edge of the pool, put his arms on the side to hold himself, and grinned to himself.

Luna had either forgotten he was there, or just didn't think he'd notice. Her hand was between her legs, covering her pussy. It wasn't moving much, but there was some definite play in her fingers. Her eyes were closed, allowing Kaden the freedom to hold himself where he was and lazily enjoy his mom's gentle self-fingering.

It was nearly as zen as cloud watching. Arousing, sure, but in a very discreet and casual kind of way. It was all the little, subtle things. The faintest movement of a finger, the intake of a breath, the very occasional soft moan. It was an artistic and erotic display, rather than a lewd or pornographic one. Sure Kaden slowly got hard again, down beneath the water's surface, but that was a distantly secondary concern to the beauty he was witnessing.