Mommy Daycare Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hours could have passed. Kaden wouldn't have known. His whole world was reduced to Luna's stretched out form, her nude curves, her expression of her inner need, her delayed reaction to jerking him off.

It should have been scarring, probably. Lots of things should have. And yet, instead of any of that, Kaden was having the best damn day he could ever ask for.

Kaden was totally zoned out by the time a final soft series of gasps tickled his ears. He almost missed them entirely, except that Luna noticeably stiffened, her legs stretching out toward him for a moment, before she went limp again. It wasn't a showy orgasm by any means, but it had to have been one. Had to be.

Kaden grinned wide, then withdrew his arms and sank back into the water, quiet as could be. He floated away, drifting again for long enough to not arouse suspicion that he'd seen anything. But he totally had. He'd seen his mom masturbate. Probably while thinking about him. What a fucking day.

Once he judged it was safe, Kaden climbed out of the pool and dripped his way back to his seat. He let the sun and soft breeze dry him off. He waited until most of the dampness had been evaporated away, then turned to Luna with what he hoped was a casual, neutral expression.

Luna had hardly moved since Kaden had sat down. She gave every appearance of a woman who'd drifted off to sleep again, and not one who'd only recently been playing with herself while her son swam nearby.

"Mommy?" Kaden said in a hopeful tone.

"Yeah?"

"Think you could do my sunscreen again?"

Luna turned her head toward him and gave him a disbelieving look. "Sunscreen, huh?"

"... yes?"

She shook her head. "No. I've 'done your sunscreen' enough for one day."

"Oh."

"Did you really think you'd get me again that easily?"

Kaden's facade broke down and he smiled broadly. "Worth a try."

"Was it though?"

Kaden picked up the bottle of sunscreen and started covering himself. "Absolutely it was."

****

After her solo shower adventures, involving a renewed appreciation for the shower head, Jaina had fallen into bed and curled up for a nap. She awoke an indeterminate time later feeling a bit drowsy, but at least somewhat better rested.

She stretched, threw on a baggy shirt that came down far enough to keep her technically decent, hit the bathroom, then padded off downstairs to see where her family was at.

Jaina heard Kaden's work before she saw him. He was in the kitchen, apparently in the process of baking something. It was oddly ambitious, she felt, given the events of the day. But then he enjoyed cooking far more than she did, so maybe it was different for him.

Her oblivious brother was, rather delightfully, still almost naked. He'd donned an apron for the baking process, but his cute little butt peeked out at her as she approached from behind. She grinned, snuck right up on him while he had the mixer going, and gave him a good, solid smack on the ass.

Kaden jumped, uttered a rather undignified squeak, and turned to glare at Jaina's innocently beaming face.

"Don't do that!"

"Don't do what, Kay?"

"Sneak up on me. You know I was focused."

"Mmhm. That's what made the sneaking so easy." Jaina winked. "Glad to hear you're not taking smacking your butt off the table."

"Oh, yeah, well... don't do that either."

Jaina shrugged and hopped up on a free section of counter. She dangled her legs carelessly, amusing herself at how her brother's eyes were drawn to their long, smooth, bare lengths, which only disappeared beneath her shirt just before the really interesting part. "I don't feel like you're serious about that condition though. That was barely an afterthought."

"Just... yeah. Whatever."

Jaina smiled and carried on gently kicking her legs, as well as scratching at an imaginary itch on her thigh so she had an excuse to pull her shirt even dangerously higher. Kaden got all flustered and had to keep checking his recipe. Sometimes multiple times for the same ingredient.

"Whatcha makin' anyway?" Jaina asked.

"Something for tomorrow."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. I haven't tried it before. It's like a coffee cake, of sorts."

"It's got coffee in it?"

"No, it's... dammit, Jay, you know what coffee cakes are. Those ones you eat for breakfast. Or brunch. And they aren't, like, birthday cake types."

"Oh yeah. Those." Jaina ruffled Kaden's hair. "Well cake for breakfast gets my vote, li'l bro. I don't know how you have ambition left today, but I dig it."

Kaden let Jaina tousle his hair without comment. She knew he was a sucker for having his hair played with. She gave him some soft scritchies before dropping her hand away again.

"It's been a wild day," he admitted. "I'm just feeling in the mood to keep trying new things, I guess."

"Mmhm, I bet."

He flushed. "Not like that. Well... not just now, anyway."

"Oh good. So you're not going to cum all over the cake and try to trick us into eating it."

"... I wasn't. But..."

Jaina snickered. "I'd appreciate the balls it'd take to try pulling that one off. I'll tell you that."

There was a weird flicker of something across Kaden's face at the mention of balls, but it was gone again before Jaina could get a read on it.

"I'll leave that for another day," Kaden said.

"Good idea."

Kaden padded to the fridge on his bare feet, bending slightly to check a lower shelf. Jaina groaned softly and stared unashamedly at his exposed ass. He honestly wasn't looking too bad from the other side either, what with his exposed, lightly tanned arms and shoulders, and a sneaky hint of his more covered chest. Maybe all it had taken was seeing him naked-and masturbating together, admittedly-but Jaina was all of a sudden finding it so very easy to appreciate her baby bro's body.

She also very much liked the indistinct tent that wasn't quite hidden by the hang of his apron. It was gratifying in a related but somewhat different kind of way.

"Need any help?" Jaina asked.

"No, I think I'm good, thanks."

"Oh really?"

"Um... yeah. Did you want to help?"

Jaina shrugged airily. "Just a thought, was all. Thought you might need an assistant."

"An assistant? Like-"

"You know. Someone to stand next to you and look pretty. Probably in a similar outfit as you so we match."

The wheels started turning in Kaden's head. "Aprons are important to keep the mess of your clothes," he said slowly. "Or lack thereof."

"Very true. Very wise."

"So you're not actually looking to help or learn or anything?"

"I mean... I guess I could do some of that too. If I had to."

Kaden smirked crookedly. "You're hired."

"Good. Turn around while I change."

"Jay, I've seen you naked already today. Like, everything. I came on your tits."

Jaina put her hands on her hips. "Turn around!" she insisted firmly.

Kaden rolled his eyes and turned his back. Jaina shucked her shirt and tossed onto a chair, making sure he saw the discarded garment. She then took her sweet time grabbing an apron and tying it in place. Kaden was a good boy and didn't peek as far as she could tell, but his hands were clenching with the effort of not getting an eyeful while she was naked right behind him.

"Ok, done," Jaina said sweetly.

Kaden turned, eyes immediately tracking up and down. Jaina had made sure to leave plenty of cleavage on display, as well as striking a pose that teased hints of her ass and upper thigh without actually exposing anything. She hoped the bow she'd tied behind her back framed her butt nicely. He'd get a good look sooner or later.

"Damn," Kaden said softly.

Jaina feigned nonchalance despite being thrilled by his reaction. "Think it looks ok, huh?"

"I'd say so, yeah."

"Good. Gotta look hot if I'm gonna keep this assistant gig."

"Uh, sure. Right."

In hindsight, Jaina wasn't sure why she hadn't teased Kaden all that much before. She'd done a little here and there. Her outfits around the house probably counted a lot of the time, even though he was more than used to them. There really just hadn't been much of a deliberate effort on her part.

She was now discovering just how fun it could be. Their day together so far had unlocked some doors for Jaina, released some inhibitions, and given her a free pass from the guilt she might otherwise have felt. This was nowhere near so bad as getting off together and letting Kaden mess her boobies with his cum.

But oh it was fun. Kaden did his best to ignore her at first, and only got redder and more flustered the longer he tried to keep it up.

Jaina started casual, just standing close, acting interested and like she wanted to learn. It was an easy progression to pressing right up to him, maybe rubbing against him a little, placing her hand on him, maybe sliding it somewhere naughty. She'd let her apron go a bit slack at the front to show off more cleavage, or 'help' her brother by grabbing something for him, preferably something she had to bend over for.

Kaden was so damn hard. Jaina swore she could see precum leaking through his tented apron when he stood at the right angle. She couldn't get at his cock, not without being aggressive about it, but she had his cute butt to play with and his bare shoulders to rest her head on when he stood still. Even just rubbing his back at times.

Somehow Kaden's composure held well enough to remember all the ingredients, Jaina assumed, as well as putting them together in what looked like a very tasty treat, once it was baked. He just about fell apart as soon as it was in the oven.

"You're killin' me, Jay."

"You don't like?"

"I do like. Very much."

"Oh. Good. Then what's the problem?"

Kaden hesitated for a moment, a thoughtful look on his face, then he slowly reached out and put his hand on Jaina's tit, softly cupping it over her apron. "Maybe there isn't one," he said quietly.

"Awww, baby bro thought I was just gonna tease him."

"You definitely were teasing me."

"Yeah, but, like, not to be mean about it. Just for fun."

"Ah. I see."

"Do you?"

"No. But I'll take whatever this is."

Kaden brought his other hand up and palmed both of Jaina's tits. He rubbed and squeezed them, but still only very gently. Just that simple touch from him was getting her all wet and squirmy. She may have accidentally gotten herself all worked up while teasing him, and now she was paying for it. Still, it was worth it.

"Are we all done with baking?" Jaina asked in a husky, suggestive tone.

"Well... I wanted to make a topping once the cake's done. A thin layer of icing. Maybe overtop some crushed nuts."

"Nuts, eh?"

"Not like that."

"Nuts and some creamy glaze?"

"Cut that out."

"Or what?"

Kaden slipped a hand beneath Jaina's protective apron and pinched her nipple hard. She gasped and flushed, a sudden jolt passing from her nipple to her clit in some weird bodily connection. It clearly wasn't the reaction Kaden was going for.

"Maybe I'll spank you," he threatened.

"Ooh, classic. I could be down for it."

"You're not... you..."

"Yeah, you're gonna have to work harder than that to punish me properly, li'l bro."

"... is that what I'm doing?"

"Not very well so far, but I think so." Jaina shrugged. "I'm being a tease and a brat, after all."

"How do I punish you if you just like it all?"

"A very good question. I wouldn't bother if I were you."

Kaden chewed on his lip a moment. "Jay, serious question here... how far are we ok with going?"

Jaina's heart pounded harder. A very good question indeed. She was more than fine with teasing, it seemed, and some light touching. Even the implication of more than that. But how far would she actually go? And how far could Kaden go without it bothering him afterward?

"Probably not too far," Jaina said. "But, I dunno, if one of us ever says stop, we stop, right?"

Kaden nodded. "For sure. Obviously. And yeah, like, not too far. Not much further than, uh..."

"You cumming on my tits?" Jaina suggested, feeling another thrill in her clit as she said it aloud.

"Yeah," Kaden said with a blush. "Not much further than that, maybe."

He adjusted the top of Jaina's apron so it fell between her tits rather than covering him. His hands felt so much better directly on her chest rather through the thin material. So warm and visceral. So naughty.

"I guess rubbing my boobs is about on the same level," Jaina mused.

Kaden met her gaze just a little shyly. "They're very nice."

"Thanks."

Kaden watched Jaina's breasts as he massaged them more firmly. She watched too for a moment, then returned her attention to him.

He was so damn adorable sometimes. All fascinated with her like that. So happy to play with her tits. So very hard for her.

Jaina did a little experimenting of her own. She slipped her arm under Kaden's and pressed her hand against the prominent tent in the front of his apron. His cock was wickedly hard underneath. He groaned and involuntarily thrust forward against the pressure of her hand.

Those noises and reactions Jaina could get out of Kaden were a sweet and addictive candy to her. He was her brother. His cock should never have become a valid toy for her. But here she was, rubbing him and letting him grind back on her hand.

It didn't feel wrong. It didn't feel gross or scarring. It was hot, and it was getting her off big time.

What did it say about her that she'd been more turned on today by her mom and brother than she ever, ever had at any other point of her life? What did it say about her and Kaden that they were eager to get off together for the second time that day? That letting her brother jerk off on her had not only not given either of them pause, but had probably actually encouraged them to do more?

Jaina squealed as Kaden suddenly pushed her against the counter and bent her over it. She was caught by surprise, having been too zoned out to see any warning signs there may have been. She started to stand back up, but stopped when she felt him directly behind her.

"How are you so hot?" Kaden asked breathily.

Jaina smiled and tried to mask just how out of breath she was as well. "Now that's what a girl likes to hear."

Her eyes rolled back as his cock pressed firmly to her ass. A moment later, Kaden slipped his apron off and let his naked cock stay right where it was, getting Jaina's bum all precummy.

"You do things to me, Jay."

"Good."

"Is it?"

"The way you've been making me feel today... yeah, it is. It's only fair."

Kaden took a light hold of Jaina's hips and started grinding up and down on her ass. Her pussy was overflowing and running down her thighs. It was too intense, too much, but she hoped desperately that he wouldn't stop.

As if he would ever stop. He was as horny as she was. Willing to bend his sister over the counter to get some action on her butt. He wasn't stopping.

Kaden's grinding slowly shifted across Jaina's ass cheek, gravitating to the cleft of her bum. His cock nestled so very nicely between her cheeks, burrowing naughtily between them and leaving a slick trail of precum that lubed every subsequent thrust just that little bit more.

Rather insanely, Jaina was pretty sure she'd let Kaden fuck her if he tried. They very much shouldn't do that, but her pussy was a sloppy, wet mess, begging to be filled. And her brother was the entire cause of it. Her stupid hot baby bro. She was already bent over letting him use her ass for masturbating against. She'd probably let him do way more if he decided to push.

Such a horny slut she was. Get her turned on like crazy and she'd start contemplating fucking her brother.

But maybe it wasn't so insane as she made it out to be either. Brother-fucking was obviously a bit of a societal no-no, but it wasn't like this was any random old brother she was thinking about. However much sense that made.

This was Kaden. Of any boy she'd ever known, he was by far the one she was most comfortable with. Too comfortable, it seemed. He'd been the sort of brother she didn't mind wearing her underwear around when she didn't feel like dressing properly. The sort who if one of them accidentally caught the other in the bathroom or changing or something, it wouldn't be a super big deal. The sort who she hadn't minded sleeping next to on those rare occasions when it had been necessary.

They were close. Close as siblings, but siblings weren't all either of them were, and that fact was being made ridiculously obvious all of a sudden. Right now, they were two horny little things who happened to share parents.

"Jay?"

"Yeah?"

"I think... I think I might want to cum on you again."

Jaina giggled. "You don't say."

"Well... can I?"

Jaina's pussy was going mad. She slipped a hand down to play with it and press against her clit, just to keep the intensity at bay for a moment. "Yes," she breathed.

"Yeah?"

She nodded. "Yeah. Go for it."

Kaden thrust harder against Jaina's ass, wedging her in place between him and the counter. He had a firm hold on her hips, humping her butt like crazy.

Jaina rubbed her clit harder to match Kaden's insistent pace. Her breathing was getting all ragged and gasping just in anticipation of getting cummed on by him again. Of getting her brother's mess all streaked across her ass. His hot cum painting her skin.

Their combined panting and grunting mixed with the slap of Kaden's hips on Jaina's ass. They were an incoherent, barely functional pair. Horny little things with an end in sight.

Kaden came with a satisfied groan, still pushing his cock hard up on Jaina as his cum splashed over her. So much of it, coating her lower back and the top of her ass, dripping down to mess even more of her backside. The second time that day she'd let him do this to her. The second time she was getting off on it like a total wanton slut of a sister.

Much to Jaina's relief, Kaden didn't immediately abandon her as soon as he was finished. He held still, creamy cock slowly fading away, but still all snugly nestled in her butt crack for now. She kept rubbing her clit, working her way toward getting off with the help of Kaden's warm presence.

He was naked. He was holding her. His cum had decisively claimed her ass, at least for the moment. It was so wrong to get off to her brother like this, but she was going to do it anyway. Or so she thought.

Jaina whined and reached back for Kaden as she felt him slip away. "Don't go yet!"

"Not going anywhere."

Kaden was, in fact, only falling to his knees. He wasn't pressed up against her anymore, but his face was pretty well level with her cummy ass, and he was getting such an eyeful of it and her sloppy wet pussy.

A surprise jolt of naughty pleasure shot through Jaina as Kaden brushed her pussy with his fingertips. She arched her back and spread her legs, partly for more stability, but mainly to make more room for him. It was an unconscious decision, and so quick as to be kind of scary.

"Can I touch it?" Kaden asked.

"You're already touching it." Jaina didn't give two shits about the ridiculousness of her brother only belatedly asking permission to finger her pussy. She just wanted more. "Put them inside."

"What?"

"Your fingers. Two of them. Inside."

Kaden's fingertips stopped their tentative dance across her naughty place. "Inside?"

"In-fucking-side. Fuck's sake, Kay."

"Is that allowed?"

"Of course not. But do it anyway."

It took another few seconds for Kaden to make up his mind, but then his clever little fingers pressed to her entrance and slipped smoothly up inside her.

Jaina moaned happily. Her fingers remained hard at work on her clit, now joined by Kaden's rather lazier fingers sneaking all up inside her. She couldn't believe her own audacity, asking him to do that. Telling him to, even. But she had, and he was. Her brother had a pair of fingers right up inside her, and she was going to cum all over them. Some sort of minor payback for his messes that she had to clean up.