Mommy Daycare Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The unfairness of it all was that Kaden's arousal was obvious. Jaina's, and maybe even Luna's, weren't. Not the same way. Kaden snuck in the occasional feel of his sister's pussy, and he knew how wet she was, but it wasn't a visual thing like his erection. Jaina didn't have to suffer the knowing glances that he did.

Jaina finished eating an interminably long time later. She'd savoured every bit of her cake, and she gave Kaden a wink as she licked her fork clean. He was relieved, but also missed her teasing as soon as it was over. It was an odd paradox of emotion that he couldn't quite reconcile.

Jaina stretched out, lying down across Kaden and Luna's laps like she just assumed they'd be fine with it. Luna got her head, and Kaden got her legs. Jaina's butt was very nearly right in his lap, and he was tempted to pull her the rest of the way on top of him.

"Oops, Mom, you got some glaze on you," Jaina said.

Kaden's eyes widened as he realized Jaina had somehow just wiped some leftover cum on Luna's tit. Luna frowned and reached for the offending mess, but Jaina was faster.

"Here, I'll get it," Jaina said. She moved her head and swiped her tongue across their mom's breast. Even though once was enough to get the small trail of cum, she licked a few more time in quick succession.

Luna gasped. "Ooh, baby, don't do that."

Jaina grinned and licked again. "Why not? You're all clean, now."

"That's... you shouldn't do that. That's all."

Kaden watched the exchange with wide eyes, hardly daring to breathe in case he disturbed his sister's sudden boldness. It was... fascinating.

"It's kinda fun though," Jaina said, punctuating her statement with another flick of her tongue. She was getting closer and closer to Luna's nipple, and after another lick she sealed her lips around it.

Luna's eyes rolled back and she moaned softly. Jaina grinned wide, losing her suction for a moment, then sucked harder at Luna's breast.

Luna made eye contact with Kaden, as though somehow he'd have the answer. He didn't. He just shrugged.

There wasn't going to be any milk. That ship had long since sailed. And yet, Jaina nursed with soft dedication at Luna's breast as though she was going to find some.

Kaden really had no idea what Jaina was up to. There didn't appear to be any grand scheme or ulterior motive involved. She'd apparently just decided she wanted to suck on their mom's tit for a while, and she was going for it. Whatever her motivations, and they were almost certainly impure, it was pretty hot to watch.

After her initial uncertainty, Luna's instincts took over. She semi-automatically adjusted herself and cradled Jaina's head, supporting it while she continued to suckle. The shock faded from Luna's eyes to be replaced with a warm, tender, motherly affection for her baby girl, who was not at all a baby anymore.

Jaina finally pulled her mouth away, eliciting a sigh from Luna. She fondled her mom's boobs instead for the brief moment she wasn't sucking on them.

"You should try it, Kay. It's super fun."

"You want me to..."

"Yeah, come on. She's got two."

Kaden glanced at Luna. She gave a minor shrug back, and her expression was uncertain, but there was also a definite excitement in her eyes. Like she was secretly hoping he'd take Jaina's invitation, even if she wouldn't admit that desire to herself.

Kaden really wasn't in much of a mood to say no. He was horny as fuck. Again. That's just the way the day was going. And it turned out getting all horny and doing stuff that was kinda stupid ran in the family.

They all needed to shift around a bit. Kaden lifted Jaina's legs to slip out, getting a killer peek at her butt and pussy in the process, then lay down on Luna's other side. There really wasn't room for both Jaina and him lying down and settling their heads in their mom's lap, but they made it work somehow.

Luna cradled them both, one in each arm, supporting them and keeping them from bumping heads. Kaden nuzzled at the breast he'd been given, appreciating the softness of it, and the visceral desire to suck on it. His mommy's boobies held a deeply ingrained, extra-special place in his mind, even all these years later.

The sound of his sister suckling again encouraged Kaden to open his mouth and attach his lips gently to Luna's nipple. It was still a bit slick where Jaina had previously had it in her mouth. She'd greedily had a go at both of them now.

Luna was looking down at both of them with a mixture of maternal fondness, and very non-maternal lust. Kaden felt his cheeks flush. He was in a fairly awkward spot with a mouthful of his mom's tit, and at first that was driven home a little too hard for comfort. But Luna's soft gaze and the gentle but constant sound of Jaina right next to him helped relax him. If they were happy, so too could he be.

It really didn't take much. Kaden just needed a little extra time to settle in. He didn't have the same sense of boundaries he'd started the day with. It might only have been the vulnerable position he was in that gave him pause. Or the sexy reimagining of a nurturing and platonic bonding experience from his earliest years.

Either way, once Kaden lost himself to the moment, he was as happy and content as when he'd been grinding all over Jaina's ass, or relaxing in his mom's practiced hands while she coaxed him to orgasm. Sucking Luna's tits wasn't meant to be a family friendly activity they could all share together, but that's exactly what they'd turned it into. And it was so very fun.

It was a deep and primal thing to do. The motion came easy to suck gently and consistently for an indefinite amount of time. Kaden's body knew what to do. It was confused and not sure that it should be horny, but it kept going all the same.

He felt like he could keep it up forever. Just keep sucking. Lips working at his mom's breast. Like eventually there'd be milk, somehow.

Forever, and ever, and ever.

****

"Boy, he really zonked right out, huh?" Jaina said with a giggle.

"Sure did," Luna agreed. She and Jaina stood next to each other, gazing down fondly at Kaden all curled up asleep on the couch. They'd tucked him in with a blanket, but otherwise let him be. "Just like when he was little."

"You've got magic boobies, Mom." Jaina half-turned and gave one of Luna's tits a squeeze.

"Not hardly, baby. But I'm glad you enjoyed them."

"Sure did! I could suck on them some more, if you wanted."

"No, Jaina. I shouldn't have let you even start, let alone drag your brother into it."

"Aw, c'mon, it was fun."

"It was. But it's... bad."

"Yeah. That's part of the fun. And I mean, it's really not even that bad, in a way."

"You think?"

"I do." Jaina grinned wickedly. "Plus I see how wet your thighs are, mommy dearest."

Luna's cheeks flushed. "You're rather undercutting your own point, dear."

"Maybe," Jaina said with an airy shrug. "Still, though."

"I think we should- ah! Jaina!"

Jaina beamed at Luna with an innocent smile, in spite of her hand fully cupping Luna's pussy. "Yes?"

"Don't touch Mommy down there."

"You're so wet."

"I know. We both know. Just... don't make it worse."

Jaina slowly rubbed her hand up and down. "I'm making it worse?"

"Yes."

"Oh. Huh." She kept rubbing. "Feels nice to me, though."

"Me too, baby. That's not the point."

"I don't think you have a point, though, Mom."

"Well... you know."

"I don't know, actually. But you know what I think?"

Luna closed her eyes and arched her back as Jaina rubbed a little harder. "What do you think?"

"I think this'd feel so much better if you were all smooth and stuff."

"I... what?"

"You know, all sha-"

"Yes, I get it. Just... you and Kaden, what's with you two? He mentioned about it too."

"It's a good look. And so much nicer to play with, like I said."

"You're not supposed to play with me like that."

"I know."

"And I'm not s'posed to let you."

"I know that too." Jaina stepped back and held out her hand. "Wanna do it anyway?"

Luna hesitated, looked toward Kaden, then back to Jaina. She held her hand out and silently clasped Jaina's.

Jaina grinned and tugged gently to get her mom moving. "This'll be fun. You'll see."

"The fun's not in any doubt, sweetie. It's all the other things. And they're all my fault."

"Oh, psh. What's fault anyway?"

"It's-"

"That was rhetorical, Mommy, and you know it."

Jaina dragged Luna along behind her. It was kind of good to have her face hidden for a bit. Behind her apparent excess of confidence lay a pounding heart and a fluttery uncertainty in what she was doing.

It was tempting to blame it on Kaden for feeding her cum cake and making her all horny. But she had been the one teasing him about it, and she'd eaten what he'd given her without complaint. In fact she'd continued to tease, driving herself crazy in the process of getting her brother all hot and bothered.

So she'd gotten the two of them sucking on Luna's tits. That had been a pretty good time. And now she and her mother were approaching an activity arguably even more intimate, though the jury was still out on that one. Jaina had dared, and her mom had followed.

Once they reached the bathroom, Jaina had to put on her confident face again. She had to act like she knew what she was doing, and that it was no big deal between a mother and daughter. That was the only way Luna was going to keep going along with this. Probably.

Jaina made sure she had everything she needed ready at hand, then knelt down in the bathtub. She got Luna sitting on the edge, legs inside. Luna was quiet and about as red as could be as Jaina gently pushed her knees apart and spread her legs, but she was still participating, and was still soaked.

"Just gonna give you a li'l trim first," Jaina said, trying to speak in a neutral tone even while face to face with her mom's wet pussy.

"Are you sure we should even do this?" Luna asked in a near-whisper.

"Hell yeah! It'll be fun. And it'll look so good." Jaina grinned impishly, using more of that false confidence that was carrying her through. "Not to mention how good it'll feel."

"Feel good for who, though?"

Jaina's heart hammered even harder at the question, and the implication it carried. "Whoever," she said airily, even while trying to pick up the pair of scissors she'd laid out without shaking too badly.

Jaina had to put a hand on Luna's pussy. There was no other way to do it. She tried to act like it was all part of the service, like it was just something that was happening incidentally. The truth was, her fingers were in a very, very naughty place, and they were going to be there a while.

The soft snip of the scissors was the only counter-point to their somewhat heavy breathing for a time. Jaina found herself working almost efficiently enough to make believe that she could be a professional about it all. However, the closer trimmed she got her mom, the more obvious her super-aroused pussy was, and the more obnoxiously needy Jaina's became in response.

"Ok," Jaina said, fighting the urge to place a hand on both her pussy and her mom's at the same time, for related but slightly different reasons. "That should be that. Next step..."

Luna was still holding obediently still. Some of the embarrassment had faded as she acclimatized to Jaina staring at and touching her pussy. If anything, it seemed to have been replaced with an unconscious lust, visible in her eyes and in the constant wet flow to her slit.

Jaina grabbed the shower head and ran the spray for a few moments until she had a nice warm temperature. She slowly brought it up to Luna, giving her plenty of time to see it coming, though she still drew in a breath as the water actually started hitting between her thighs.

"Get you all nicely wet," Jaina murmured, though getting her mom wet didn't seem to be much of an issue, really. She played the water over Luna's pussy longer than she planned, simply because it seemed to be enjoyable and appreciated.

Next came the shaving gel, which gave Jaina an excuse to rub her whole hand over Luna's pussy. All over, up and down and around, making sure everywhere was covered. And then recovered. And-

"I think that's good, baby," Luna said.

Jaina nodded and pulled her hand away like she'd been caught being bad. Which, in a sense, she had. "Right. The main bit, now. We're doing well so far, I think."

Without waiting for agreement or otherwise from Luna, Jaina took a brand new razor in her hand, held it thoughtfully for a moment, then went to work. She went slowly, so very slowly, unwilling to hurt her mom's sensitive area even slightly, if she could help it. She took small, careful swipes, and rinsed the razor frequently. At first it seemed like the task would take forever, but as more and more was done, it started to feel like she'd be done all too soon.

It was an amazing, fun sort of game, gradually revealing more of the treasure beneath the smeared shaving gel. Luna's pussy, coming into view all bare and smooth and perfect, one swipe at a time.

Jaina sat back on her heels once she was done, admiring her work. It took her a moment to remember to give her mom a final rinse, and as she did, she couldn't help running her hand over her pussy, both to help the rinse, and more importantly to get a feel.

"Damn, that's nice, Mom."

"You think?" Luna asked, her voice catching even on just those two short words.

"I really do. Have a feel."

Luna placed her hand next to Jaina's, each of them cupping a gentle handful of smooth and slick mommy-cunny. A fascinating and forbidden shared experience for them.

"That... that is nice," Luna agreed.

Jaina wasn't totally sure whether she meant the feel of herself, or the continued press of Jaina's hand against her.

"You like?"

"I think I do."

Jaina grinned, her heart rate picking up again after lowering somewhat during her concentration. "Good. 'Cause I think we need a bit of a test run now."

"A what?"

Luna's eyes went wide as Jaina pushed her hand away and leaned in. Jaina felt relief as Luna's thighs spread even wider for her as she got closer. She wasn't about to be rebuked and denied.

"Baby, no, you shouldn't..." Luna said helplessly as Jaina approached.

"Just a test run," Jaina repeated. "Don't worry. Nothing serious."

Immediately belying her own claim of 'nothing serious,' Jaina flicked her tongue out and ran it across Luna's pussy. It was so beautifully smooth and wet, and tasted of her mommy's arousal.

In turn belying her last ditch protests, Luna moaned and placed a hand on the back of Jaina's head, though stopped short of actually pulling her harder into her wet snatch.

Jaina felt all tingly at having her mom hold her in place like that, even if only symbolically. It also meant she was definitely going to be allowed to keep going. She flicked her tongue out again and again, exploring her mommy's smooth little cunny.

Luna tasted so damn good. Her pussy was far more addictive than Jaina had anticipated. Not having eaten anyone out before, Jaina wasn't sure if the sinfully delicious taste was to be expected, or if it was unique to her mommy. She'd tasted herself before, and it hadn't been anything close. But then, those had only been little samples of flavour off of her fingers or a toy.

Lapping straight from a pussy was a whole different thing to cleaning off a naughty finger. Her mom's pussy all the more so. It was such a slutty activity, and the juices flowed copiously, keeping her tongue coming back for more and more and more.

"Oh god..." Luna moaned

"Does that feel good, Mommy?" Jaina asked breathily, pausing in her licking to give Luna's pussy a few soft kisses, then stare up at her with big, innocent eyes.

"Too good, baby. You're going to make me want more."

Jaina's pussy ached. "You want me to keep licking?"

Luna nodded. "Yes, please."

"Ok, Mommy."

Jaina had only just started again, swiping her tongue broadly across Luna's soaked slit. She felt Luna's hand on her head again, but guiding her this time.

"Jaina, honey, could you maybe..."

"Anything, Mommy. What do you need?"

"Could you lick my clit, please?"

Jaina nodded eagerly as a deep thrill shot through her. "Ok."

This was even better. Luna practically begging her for more lickies. And she wanted some clit action, which Jaina assumed meant she was well on the way to making her mother cum.

It was a bit of a delicate procedure at first. Jaina wasn't experienced with any pussy but her own. She probed softly with one hand, easing her mom's lips apart, teasing her just a little with the tip of her tongue. Luna's hard little clit wasn't actually too difficult to locate. It seemed to respond much as her own did, which kind of made sense, genetically.

Jaina started off slow and gentle, trying to remember what she liked and figuring out on the fly how to apply that from a different angle without the same sensitive feedback.

Moans and soft whines guided Jaina as she experimented. She listened to Luna, and felt her small reactions, and gradually got a better idea of how to flick her tongue, how to lick, and even how to suck on her mom's clit in order to really get her off.

As Luna's sounds of pleasure got louder and more frequent, Jaina got into a rhythm that seemed to work. She was able to slip her hand to Luna's slit, marveling at the flood of aroused juices, and generally pay some small attention to it without splitting her focus too much. When she felt bold enough, Jaina pushed a pair of fingers gently at Luna's slick entrance and eased them up and inside.

Kaden's fingers had been so amazing inside Jaina earlier on. She hoped Luna would feel kind of the same about hers. Certainly she was being given free rein to play with her mommy's pussy, and there was no sign that Luna didn't want to be fingered.

Jaina worked her fingers in steadily, giving Luna time to adjust and savour the feeling of being tenderly penetrated. Luna gave a soft whimper as Jaina pushed all the way in, and for a moment Jaina's fingers were gripped tightly with an involuntary flex of muscles, then released again but still held warm, wet, and snug inside her mommy.

There was no question Luna was getting close. She was a horny, panting mess, fingers tangling in Jaina's hair, pussy soaked and flexing at semi-regular intervals. Her little whines were so cute and pleading.

Jaina licked and sucked with continued determination, and gradually increasing speed and pressure. She wanted to get her mommy off. Needed it. She was so crazy horny herself, just from playing with Luna's pretty mommy-pussy. It was such a smooth and inviting plaything now, the perfect little cunny to lick and lick until her tongue wouldn't move. Or, ideally, until she could make her mom cum all over her face and fingers.

"Jainaaa," Luna moaned.

It was a signal of sorts, or so Jaina assumed. She kept licking exactly the same way as her name faded away. She felt the tension in Luna's body as her fingers were squeezed tighter, still buried fully inside her mom's wet pussy. Luna tensed harder, getting all wound up, trying to speak but only making incoherent noises.

Then, all at once, victory. Luna let out a long moan of relief. Her pussy squirted like crazy, all over Jaina. Her pussy spasmed, her hips rocked enough that she almost lost her perch, and she held Jaina's head firmly in place as though attempting to drown her.

Through it all, Jaina kept licking, feeling hot points of contact with every squirt landing on her skin, and electric thrills all the way down to her own clit in empathetic reaction to her mom's very apparent orgasmic pleasure.

Luna only finally came down after a long and intense session of squirting and trying to claim Jaina's fingers for herself. Jaina slowed down her licks to nothing and carefully extracted her fingers, almost expecting to see them bruised, though of course it hadn't been nearly so bad as that.