Mommy Daycare Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaina sat back on her heels and grinned at her mom. She felt the juices covering her chin, and her arm, and even her chest. She was still a horny mess and needed to do something about it, but she had the sense she wasn't getting that from Luna. Just the sheer exhausted bliss evident in her mom's eyes was reward enough for Jaina, even if she wouldn't have said no to some help for her own arousal.

"Wow," Luna said.

"So you like being shaved?"

"That's... that's not what the 'wow' was for."

"No. I was hoping it wasn't." Jaina ran a delicate finger over Luna's pussy, careful not to get close to anything too sensitive. "But it looks very good. And tastes-"

"Jaina!"

"Sorry," Jaina said without the slightest hint of remorse.

Luna stood up, moving slowly and trembling as she pushed herself fully vertical. Jaina followed slightly faster, but her legs protested kneeling in the tub for so long, and her body was still expecting some action that she just wasn't delivering.

"I really think I need to go to bed now," Luna said. She started to toddle away with no further explanation than that.

Jaina watched after her, heart sinking in a sudden rush of anxiety. She didn't think Luna was being deliberately curt with her, but she was a bundle of excitement and new discoveries, and perhaps a little too emotional and tired to process everything all at once.

"Mommy?"

"Yes baby?"

"You're not mad at me, are you?"

Luna stopped, then turned and came back Jaina, pulling her into a firm hug. She gave Jaina a soft but very unmotherly kiss, one that surely let her taste herself on Jaina's lips.

"Never, baby. I'm tired, my legs want to give out on me, and I'm pretty sure I shouldn't have let you do any of that, but I am most certainly not mad at you."

Jaina smiled in relief. "Ok. Good."

Luna stroked Jaina's cheek with her thumb. "You and your brother grew up on me. I don't know when that happened. And today... today has been a lot."

"That's true."

"I love you more than anything. Both of you."

Jaina buried her face in Luna's tits, hugging her mom even harder. "Love you too, Mommy," she whispered.

The mother and daughter pair just held each other for a long moment. Luna stroked Jaina's hair and cradled her against her bosom. Jaina nestled in the comfort of her mother's embrace, not even particularly reveling in the sexy, naked contact. It was more about comfort and security than horniness. At least for a short time.

"I really need to go, sweetie," Luna said softly. "I'm about to just fall over."

"Ok, Mom."

Jaina let Luna go, then helped her wipe off some of the sexy mess that had passed from Jaina's tits to hers. Jaina then stayed behind and watched her mom pad unsteadily away and off to her room.

Since she was even more of a mess than her mother, Jaina opted for a full shower, even though she'd done some very similar cleaning up already that day. She also repeated her fun solo times with the shower head, leaving her pussy exhausted and happy, no longer begging for attention.

After drying off and getting ready for bed, Jaina took a moment check on her family. Kaden was still snoozing on the couch. He got a soft kiss on the forehead, then was left to his slumber. Luna had passed out without any covers over her, which displayed her naked body very nicely, but Jaina was beyond that at this point. She tucked her mom in, gave her a nearly identical forehead kiss to what her brother had received, then Luna too was left to her dreamy times.

Jaina crawled naked and exhausted into her bed, the last one still awake. She tucked herself in, then was asleep before she could even recount the days events to herself in her head.

She probably would have slept the whole night through without interruption, except that Kaden woke her up in the middle of the night.

"You guys just left me on the couch," he grumbled.

Jaina lifted her head slightly. "Yeah, well, you were sleeping. Didn't wanna wake you."

"Well... you shoulda, though."

"Fine. I'll remember for next time. Go back to sleep, Kay."

Kaden nodded, but didn't leave. "Hey, Jay?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I stay with you tonight?"

"I'm not in the mood for more messing around. It's late."

"I know. Me either."

Jaina flipped back the covers. "Ok then."

Kaden scooted between the covers. He didn't snuggle up to Jaina, but they were very close together all the same. Sharing body heat in bed, making things a little too warm, actually, but in a very nice way that Jaina didn't mind.

"I just wanted to not be alone tonight," Kaden whispered.

Jaina smiled and booped his nose. "I get it. Hell of a day."

"Yeah. You got that right."

"Go to sleep, Kay. I'll be right here."

"Ok. Night, Jay. Love you."

"Love you too, li'l bro. Sleep now."

Jaina was glad Kaden was there. His presence was comforting. Probably in a similar way to what hers was for him, given that he'd deliberately sought it out. Plus it could very well be that much more fun waking up the next morning if they were already in bed together. But that would have to wait for the morning.