Mommy Daycare Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does that feel ok?" Kaden asked.

"So good."

"Do you want me to, like, move them or anything? Finger fuck you?"

"No. Just keep them there. Right there. Don't move."

That was all she needed. Jaina let her eyes fall closed as she kept rubbing and rubbing, and then all at once finding herself over the edge. Orgasmic thrills coursed through her. Her pussy squeezed tight on her brother's fingers, then released, then tight again. Her legs trembled and her toes curled. Pussy juices flooded over Kaden's obediently held hand.

For several indistinct moments, Jaina was lost in her very inappropriate orgasm. She felt so good, blissed out on the wave of pleasure. She came hard and long, moaning and twisting, then going limp afterward.

Kaden hurriedly pulled his fingers free as Jaina sank down to the floor. She lay down, ignoring the mess she was making everywhere, and stretched out to just relax and recover. Kaden sat next to her, pushing her legs out of the way so he could sit with his back to the cupboard.

"We're so bad," Jaina said in hushed but giggly voice.

"You don't say."

"That was awesome, though."

Kaden grinned. "That it was. I could get used to this."

"Yeah. Me too." Jaina paused and considered. "You think we'll feel the same tomorrow?"

"I know I will."

"Oh. Good, then."

"You?"

"Think so. Hope so." Jaina met Kaden's eyes. "I don't think I could give up cumming like that."

"No. Me either."

Jaina clumsily fumbled with her apron and managed to get it off. She and Kaden stayed there a while, sprawled haphazardly across the floor, naked and sated. It was nice just to be able to chill with each other like that. Casual and carefree. Needs met so that their mutual nudity didn't become an issue again right away.

"Where's Mom?" Jaina asked.

"Napping, I think."

"Oh. Yeah. Makes sense. I had a bit of a nap too. That kind of day, I guess."

Kaden nodded. "You think if I go crash for a bit, you'd look after the cake?"

"Sure. I could probably manage."

"You don't have to ice it or anything. But if you want to-"

Jaina grinned widely. "Nuts and creamy white goodness. I know the drill."

"Stop saying it like that."

"Like what?"

"All smirky. Like you're talking about sexy stuff."

"You like that though."

"Not when I don't wanna have to get off again already. Bad enough you lying there all hot and nakey like that."

"You really think I'm hot?"

"... I just came on your ass, even though you're my sister. And I already told you. Don't act like this is a revelation."

"Maybe it's not. But I like hearing you say it."

"Of course you do." Kaden booped Jaina's nipple, then pushed himself to his feet with a soft groan. "You get off on it, don't you?"

"On what, compliments?"

"On knowing what you can do to me when you want to."

"Now that I know... yeah, I do kind of enjoy it." Jaina shrugged. "If it makes you feel any better..." She trailed off, eyes running up Kaden's body. "You're pretty hot too," she continued in a quieter tone. "I think."

Kaden had the grace to blush and turn away. He started walking, and Jaina rolled around to get a better view of his ass as he left. "Don't forget the cake," he called over his shoulder.

"Oh don't worry," Jaina said, still staring after her brother. "I won't."

Jaina lay right where she was for a few minutes after, still recovering and daydreaming about the naughtiness of the day. Once she dragged herself to her feet, she spent some time puttering around the kitchen and tidying up a bit.

It occurred to her that she was still naked, and that even the day before that would have been unimaginably bold of her, but now it wasn't even registering as something to be nervous about. She kind of liked that freedom. Even if it had come from something far beyond what Luna had ever intended, Jaina could kind of see her mom's point now, and better grasped the reasons why she'd started hanging out naked in the first place.

Once the cake was out and cooling, Jaina headed upstairs. She stopped at the bathroom to get herself cleaned up some, even though she kind of liked sluttily walking around the house with a brother-cummy bottom.

After that, Jaina checked on Kaden and found him snoozing in bed. She smiled, tiptoed in, and tucked him in more snugly under his covers. A feather-light ruffle of his hair, then she was off again.

Luna, too, appeared to be asleep when Jaina poked her head in. She was sprawled across her bed, only half covered by her sheets. Jaina repeated the tucking in she'd done for Kaden, only Luna stirred as Jaina snugged her covers up around her.

"Jaina?"

"Sorry, Mom, didn't mean to wake you."

"It's ok. How long have I been out?"

"Don't know, really. Hour or two anyway, I'd say."

"Oh. Probably shouldn't sleep anymore now. Won't get to sleep all night at this rate."

"Wouldn't be so bad. Could stay up and have a pyjama party." Jaina grinned wickedly. "Or, you know, a lack-of-pyjamas party."

"I've created a monster, haven't I?"

"Two of 'em, yes ma'am."

Luna rolled over a bit, but didn't shuck her covers just yet. Jaina sat down next to her and stroked her hair while she made up her mind whether to back to sleep or not.

Instead of making such a decision, Luna embraced her daughter's comforting touch and rolled again to lay her head in Jaina's lap. Jaina giggled and kept playing with Luna's hair. It was a nice, cozy family moment, albeit quite intimate compared to usual for them. Maybe that uniqueness was part of what made it so nice.

"You know," Jaina mused. "Kay made a cake. It was for tomorrow, buuuttt..."

"Oh don't tempt me like that. I'm actually kind of hungry."

"Yeah. Me too. And all we'd have to do is make some icing. Or a glaze or whatever. I dunno. I wasn't paying enough attention." Too busy teasing Kaden, was the truth of the matter. Nuts and cream. He made it too easy at times.

"Mmph. Five more minutes? Then we can be bad?"

Jaina wasn't convinced they weren't already being a little bad, but she just nodded. "Sure, Mom. Five more minutes."

It was more like ten before Luna finally broke away from Jaina's soothing petting. She stretched out cat-like, letting her sheets slip away from her naked body. Jaina moaned internally at the sight her mother made, then hopped out of bed to cover for her reaction.

The two of them snuck down the hall past Kaden's room, giggling like girls half Jaina's age. They kept nudging and hushing each other. Jaina made sure to run into Luna far more than necessary, 'accidentally' of course, just for that brief, tantalizing contact.

God she had it bad. Both her brother and her mom. Maybe it was just today. Maybe tomorrow she'd get some self-control back.

"Ooh, you didn't say he made a coffee cake," Luna said once they hit the kitchen.

"Yeah I did."

"No, baby, you just said cake. Kaden knows I like this recipe."

Jaina shrugged. "Alright. I'm not as up on these things as you two, I guess."

"It should have a glaze, though," Luna said thoughtfully.

"And crushed nuts?" Jaina hazarded.

"Good idea, yes. You want to help me?"

Jaina's eyes flicked to the aprons she and Kaden had been wearing, that she'd since folded and left on the counter. "Sure. I could be an assistant again."

Trying to look casual about it, Jaina grabbed her apron and handed Kaden's to Luna. Luna cocked her head, but accepted the apron.

"I don't think we really need these, sweetie."

Jaina already had hers over her head and was in the middle of tying it behind her back. "Just in case there's a mess. Y'know?"

Luna didn't seem to fully agree, which was fair because it was a bullshit reason. However, her eyes did track up and down Jaina's body with that same kind of look Kaden had been giving her earlier. A thrill went straight to Jaina's pussy as she confirmed that her mom, too, appreciated how she looked in her 'assistant's outfit.'

Even better, Luna soon gave in and donned her apron as well. And if Kaden's butt had looked cute in it, Luna's was downright amazing. Her fuller, rounder mommy-butt was exactly what the apron needed to properly fill it out for maximum sex appeal. Luna's hips and cleavage made for some very enticing bonus curves as well.

"Damn, Mom, that looks good on you."

Luna flushed lightly. "Thanks, I think." Her eyes flicked to Jaina's body again. "I have to admit, with nothing on underneath, there's something... there's just something."

"Something flattering? Something a little... naughty?"

"Yes, maybe that. But, uh, let's not go down that road right now, ok?"

Too late for that. Way, way too late.

All the same, Jaina mostly behaved herself. She paid as much attention as she could to the work they were doing, though that still meant a fair amount of attention paid to Luna's ass. She also cozied right up next to her mom a few times, even leaning her head on her shoulder. And not just to peek down her front. It was just nice having more of that intimate contact she'd only recently discovered was available.

Everything went pretty smoothly. Luna knew what she was doing. Only at the very end did Jaina flick some of the last of the glaze in the bowl at her mom. Luna made an overly shocked face, then flicked some right back. They had a very brief, but highly amused food fight. Their hushed giggles filled the room as they once again acted like children getting away with something.

Afterward, Jaina 'helped' Luna clean up by swiping her finger across some glaze that had landed on Luna's cleavage. She sucked her finger in her mouth casually, even while melting inside. It kind of looked like cum flicked across her mom's tits, and even though it actually tasted better, Jaina kind of wished it really was cum.

Oh god. She'd totally lick cum off her mommy's boobies. She totally, totally would. Li'l pervo, she was.

Luna served them each a generous piece of the cake they'd finished together. She doffed her apron, somehow lowering the eroticism level slightly despite being as naked as one could be. Jaina followed suit, then followed her mom to the living room.

They snuggled naked on the couch, giggling some more as the playfully fought for room, and actually just ended up next to each other, close as could be. Luna put on a romantic movie, one they'd both seen before, not that Jaina would have paid much attention either way.

It was such an odd mix of comforting and distracting to be sitting so close and cuddly with her mom, both naked and giggly. Jaina was horny on top that, though she couldn't say if Luna shared in that affliction. She'd masturbated enough for a whole week already, yet it wasn't enough. She was going to go crazy. Or develop finger cramps or something.

The cake was good, but even it couldn't fully capture Jaina's appreciation. She was happy to finish it, set her plate aside, then devote more attention to nakey mother daughter snuggle time. One of her new favourite times for sure. If not for naughty brother cummy time, probably her very tippy toppy favourite.

Jaina's heart wouldn't quite settle down, getting all hard and thumpy, like something exciting was about to happen. Her pussy, too, was making a nuisance of itself. And her tummy was just a tad fluttery. It was obnoxious, really, and yet she was still more than happy to put up with all of it for these amazing mommy cuddles she was getting. So very worth it.

****

Kaden awoke feeling somewhat refreshed, but also a little bleary. It was getting dark out. Late-ish evening, probably. Not yet bedtime proper. He made himself get up, hoping he'd be able to get to sleep again later. He wasn't used to napping, not so late in the day by any means, but it had been an exhausting time. Fun, certainly, but exhausting.

He threw on shorts and a shirt out of habit before venturing out. It was an unnecessary precaution. Jaina and Luna, when he found them, were still naked as could be, all cuddled up together, even. And watching...

"What are you guys watching?"

Two sets of slightly guilty eyes turned toward him.

"It's not porn!" Jaina said quickly. "You just happened to show up during a naughty scene."

"Of course it's not porn. He wasn't asking that." Luna hesitated. "Were you?"

"Wasn't sure," Kaden said, stepping closer.

"Well it isn't," Jaina said firmly.

She hadn't moved away from their mom hardly at all. The two of them were very, very cozy together. Kaden's cock stirred at the sight of them. He wished it wouldn't. He was gonna be all worn out.

The 'not porn' scene ended and got back to fully clothed people doing fully clothed things. Kaden almost laughed at how Jaina and Luna both slumped their shoulders in relief. Like they really were worried he'd think they were watching porn. It had only been a thought of his for a brief moment. Only at first.

Luna turned to Kaden again. "Sorry, sweetie. We kinda got into the coffee cake you made."

Kaden shrugged. "That's alright. Was it good?"

"Very good."

"Yeah, it was," Jaina agreed. "We finished up with the glaze and everything." She made deliberate eye contact. "Though your creamy glaze might have been better."

Luna seemed not to catch Jaina's meaning. It was all too obvious to Kaden. He coughed awkwardly and shifted his weight, eyes moving away from his sister slightly.

"Guess I should try some too," Kaden said.

"You should," Jaina agreed. She held her plate toward him. "And as long as you're going that way... maybe you'd get me another piece?" She batted her eyes. "Pretty please?"

Kaden nodded and took the plate from her, somewhat annoyed that his dick was reacting even to the obvious manipulation of her fluttering eyelashes. When everyone was naked like this, it really didn't take much to get him going.

"Yes please," Luna said, handing her plate over too. "Just a half-piece for me though, I think."

"Sure."

Kaden took the two plates to the kitchen. He glanced over his shoulder just once, and flushed at noting both sets of eyes firmly on his backside. That wasn't any kind of attention he was used to. Plus, even if Jaina had been appreciative earlier, he wouldn't have thought there'd be nearly so much to look at when he had shorts on. It wasn't bad attention either way, just unusual and a little awkward since he didn't entirely know what to do with it.

A naughty idea struck him as he was cutting into the coffee cake. The glaze actually was not dissimilar to cum, as Jaina kept not-so-subtly implying. He could probably get away with it. But did he dare?

Yes. Yes he did.

Kaden poked his head back around the corner. "Hey, I'm just gonna tidy a few things. I'll be a couple minutes."

"Sorry," Jaina said. "I tried to clean up a bit. Must not have gotten everything."

"No, you got most of it. Thanks. Just be a few minutes."

Kaden stripped off his bottoms. He was fully hard and more than a little nervous as he approached the two and half pieces of cake he'd served out. He separated Jaina's piece out from the others, then grabbed his cock.

This was such a bad idea. So bad. And yet... good goddamn it turned him on. It had been such a thrill watching Jaina eat even just those small tastes of his cum earlier. If he could actually get her to do this...

Kaden jerked off quickly and frantically. He didn't have a super lot of time before someone might get curious and check on him. He had plenty of material to think about to jerk off to. And thinking about what he was about to do got him pretty dang excited too.

Between thinking about his mom and sister, what he'd seen, what they'd already done, and what he still wanted to do, it didn't take Kaden long to get himself off. He could be pretty quick anyway when he needed to, and had an even easier time on this occasion in particular.

He grabbed Jaina's cake and aimed his cock at it as he came. As he was beginning to discover, anything involving Jaina or Luna seemed to get him more worked up than he was used to, and even with only a quick and dirty jerk off, he came a lot, relative to his usual.

Jaina's cake got drenched in cum. The top was covered, which was the intent, but lots dripped down the sides too, and a few errant shots messed around the edges of the plate. Kaden wiped those off afterward, so as not to make it too obvious what he'd done, but there was only so much he could do.

It was super, super obvious that there was something different about Jaina's cake when it was next to the others. A much thicker, runnier glaze on top, and lots down the sides where the others had none. Kaden almost abandoned his stupid plan, but he still really wanted to see if he could get away with it and make his sister eat most of a cum load. It was only fair, given her teasing him about it. And it got him hard just imagining it, let alone potentially getting to watch it.

Kaden abandoned his shirt as well before walking back into the living room. As anticipated, his nude state distracted Jaina and Luna from examining what he carried too closely.

"Damn, nakey boy bringing me tasty treats," Jaina said. "I could get used to this."

"Hush, baby. Don't be weird about it," Luna said. And yet, her eyes were just as appreciative as Jaina's.

Kaden squeezed in beside Jaina, sandwiching her between him and their mom. She didn't seem to mind one bit. She did, however, make a comically shocked face as she took her first bite.

It took a lot of self-control not to laugh as Jaina turned to Kaden with wide eyes. She couldn't say anything at first, but finally chewed her mouthful and swallowed, much to Kaden's delight.

"You didn't!" Jaina hissed.

"Oh but I did," he whispered back. "Isn't that what you kept asking for?"

"I didn't think you'd do it."

"Uh huh. Well I did."

"You think I'm just gonna eat it now?"

Kaden grinned wider. "Yep."

A slow, matching smile spread across Jaina's lips. "Pervy little brother. I'ma get you back for this."

Kaden's cock was well on its way back to life again. "I look forward to it."

"What are you two on about over there?" Luna asked, peering suspiciously at the two of them.

"Nothing!" Kaden and Jaina said at the same time, in the sort of way that confirmed there very much was something.

Jaina subtly hid her cake beneath her hand in case Luna looked at it, then took another casual bite as though nothing was amiss. Kaden's tummy was all fluttery and excited as he watched her slowly chew and savour the mix of cake and his cum.

It was a decadent and cruel torture Kaden had inadvertently inflicted upon himself. He got so horny watching his sister eat his cum, which was crazy hot, but then he couldn't do anything at all about it. He couldn't play with himself or her while Luna was right beside them. Not without giving the game away. His poor cock got all painfully hard and dripping precum, but he had to leave it alone. He flushed red when Luna obviously noticed it, and felt it twitch harder when Jaina smirked at it.

He got Jaina back a bit by slipping his hand between her thighs for a moment. She was wet enough to drown someone down there, and was rhythmically squeezing her thighs together as some measure of helping herself out, but like Kaden couldn't be too obvious about actually playing with herself. Her pitiful face when he pulled his hand away again made him feel genuinely bad for a moment, but then she took another slow, lingering bite of cummy cake, complete with flicking her tongue out to catch a drip of creamy goodness. It made him feel less bad about teasing her.

Their mother remained oblivious to it all. She gave them an odd look from time to time, but never seemed to catch on to their game. It probably didn't occur to her that Kaden would have soaked Jaina's snack in cum. Nor that she would eat it as slowly and seductively as possible to make him squirm in retaliation. And to be fair, any other day she would have been right. But not today.