All Comments on 'Mommy Fetish Chronicles Pt. 01'

by AimEnigmaClick

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a really well done story that has captured some unique fetishes. I hope to see the next installment soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stoked to read Bailey's story.

MaezedMaezedover 1 year ago

Is this a rewrite? I am 98% sure I have read this before..it seems more like a guys porno.

BillyslateBillyslateover 1 year ago

Hi AE,

Waiting For Bailey's Story💐💐

Loved the story and am glad you are revisiting it. I am not usually a Sex-Spanking fan, but your writing style brings an emotional context onto the same level as the physical spankings. Together the combined emotional and physical components create very readable and lovely spanking stories.

Definitely 5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unlocked a new fantasy for me (I am a lesbian). Phenomenal writing imo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this story, so hot and the girls eventually getting along and enjoying sex. Bailey let the girls have her tits, but nothing beyond that which was disappointing. Your writing is great so keep writing. Gave this a 5 each time voting came up.

Thanks

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 1 year ago

Seemed a bit far fetched when the younger stepmother got the upper hand and respect from the older prospective stepdaughter, with a couple of spanking and humiliation episodes. However you wrote this beautifully and a really got into the relationship between the two. I would have liked to see more sex between the two before they parted, but still a top class read!!

S9808S9808over 1 year ago

how sad an ending. I will follow you and look out for the next chapter in the saga.

An interesting and enjoyable story on so many levels and well written too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Will you be doing a part 3 to this story?

AimEnigmaClickAimEnigmaClickabout 1 year agoAuthor

Yes. It's currently on my Patreon. It's actually Pt 3.1 and part 3.2 will be started later on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimEnigmaClick@AimEnigmaClick
**I've received a few emails from people stating they cannot access my Patreon page in their countries. If you'd like to access stories that aren't available anywhere but my Patreon without subscribing, send me an email at aimenigma@protonmail.com. Let me know which story you'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES