Mom's Errant Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd be lying if I said I believed it would never go south again, because we'd disagreed enough times that it was easy to imagine how it could, but as committed as I'd once been to disliking them, I couldn't find any measure of that sentiment within me as I held them close.

I was also considering how small they actually were, and it was lightening my mood some to consider how I'd always thought of them as my BIG sisters, imposing figures with formidable personalities that made me feel like it was better to avoid them lest I draw their ire.

There was nothing big about them, though, and I was suddenly feeling bad about how hard I'd squeezed them when they'd first arrived. Feeling them in my arms now, they suddenly felt more fragile, but I wasn't sure how much of that was because they were feeling justifiably, yet uncharacteristically, vulnerable in the wake of the near disaster, and how much of it was related to our actual size difference.

I definitely wasn't sorry about slapping their asses. I think they at least deserved that for doing the tit-smash thing.

As I sat there thinking about that and wondering what it would be like to testify about recording and swapping the drinks of the two men who were trying to abduct my sisters, my imagination took me to some weird places that involved fierce cross-examinations from the attorney representing the human garbage that had tried to abduct my sisters.

Would I be asked what I was up to or why I was watching my sisters lezzing out on the couch while two grown men masturbated awkwardly? I would, of course, want to omit the bit about spooning with my mother in my bed when I'd initially been alerted to the party starting upstairs, but then--

That was the moment I realized that the video showed the men going into my mother's room, which meant she wasn't in there.

"Hey," I said as Mom scooted over behind Amy to lean on my shoulder and join the four-way hug.

"Yeah?"

"What did you tell the cops about where you were while those men were here?"

"Sleeping in my bed. Why?"

"Um, you misspoke in your statement, then. You slept in the spare bedroom downstairs because... because you spilled something on your mattress," I said as both Amy and Ashley looked up at me.

"Why?" mom asked with her brow furrowed.

I should have waited to bring that up when my sisters weren't around, but I was panicking a bit as I considered potential law enforcement stopping by to get additional statements or evidence.

"The video evidence... It shows them going into your room to find the source of the crying I was playing through the Sonos."

"Oh..." Mom said, looking down at her hands as Amy and Ashley looked at her.

"Why? Where were you?" Amy asked.

"We uh, we were having a sleepover," Mom replied, seeming to debate in real time just how honest she wanted to be right then.

The twins exchanged a look and then looked at me and then back at Mom.

"That was the most animated sleeping I've ever seen," Ashley muttered under her breath after a few seconds of silence, which made Mom laugh nervously as she brought the back of her hand up to her mouth, biting the skin lightly between her front teeth as she met each of our eyes in turn, trying and failing, it seemed, to hide a smirk that had crept onto her face.

"What are you smiling at?" she asked me. I shook my head giving her my best 'oh nothing' look.

Mom dropped the hand into her lap, saying, "We were, believe it or not, actually sleeping when you two first got home. Greg had been mad at me because you nitwits blabbed about his, uh--"

"Kikko. Her name was Kikko," I took over, feeling irritated at seeing Mom tread so cautiously around my sensibilities. I was definitely feeling embarrassed about my ex who was currently sleeping in the recycle bin outside, but I wasn't going to tolerate having it out in the open and listen to people tiptoe around the subject to spare my feelings.

"She was a doll I ordered online that I used to fuck because I was lonely. Mom was in my room because she couldn't sleep while I was mad at her, and I couldn't stand to see her upset. So, I invited her in to cuddle up and get some sleep... that time. Later, was when we, uh... made up properly."

Mom initially looked surprised by my blatant honesty but seemed to quickly come around, slowly nodding agreement while switching between looking at her hands and quick glances over at the three of us.

I, for one, had become a firm believer in blatant honesty wherever possible. In a moment I'd initially thought of as spastic stupidity, I'd told my mother how sexy I thought she was and that had worked out quite well. I wasn't ready to announce our unorthodox coupling to anyone outside the house; no, nothing so overtly honest as that, but my sisters already knew we were fucking, so, at least within the confines of our home, I decided to own it.

Amy and Ashley exchanged a look and then Amy surprised all of us, saying, "I think it's romantic and kind of hot if I'm being honest."

"What!" Mom said, her face finding yet a darker shade of crimson.

"Whaaaat?" Amy replied, dragging out the word with a hint of a nervous chuckle in her voice as she directed her gaze down.

"You do?" I asked.

Amy nodded under my arm but didn't look up.

"Well, Mom is gorgeous. We all know that." Amy began after taking a breath, looking up at Ashley and I as we both nodded in agreement. "And she could have any guy she wants, but her heart won't let her choose any of them because it like broke when Dad died. Then Greg suddenly grew up and got kind of hot, but he's too introverted to leave the house, let alone meet anyone. It's just kind of serendipitous... I guess."

"Yeah, it's definitely a little weird, but so is what we have," Ashley chimed in as Amy looked over and gave her a little smile, which I found kind of adorable. "Also, after hearing what Mom was going through, I'm grateful she has you to, you know... feel good again."

I was flabbergasted, waiting for the punchline or the 'PSYCH--you're both gross!' comment, but it didn't come.

"Besides, you guys know about us, now, so I guess it's cool that we know about you," Amy added.

I turned to look at my

mother and saw on her face exactly what I was feeling: Shock. Total shock.

"Well, alright then," Mom said, looking down at her hands that were folded tightly in her lap, her thumbs twitching nervously over each other. "That puts a nice little bow on that bit of tension. I guess we can all be freaks together," Mom said, beaming at the three of us.

Amy and Ashley looked up at me with quizzical expressions and then we all looked at Mom. I raised an inquisitive eyebrow, wanting her to elaborate simply because I liked seeing her embarrassed; it was just one of her many expressions I found adorable.

"I mean, not together, together... but like, solidarity, you know," Mom tried to explain, turning several shades of red in quick succession.

"Are you trying to start something, Mom?" Ashley asked.

"You really started her motor there, Greg. She's trying to have an orgy, now," Amy added.

"Me're," I said, lifting my arm off Amy to grab a bit of the large T-shirt Mom was still wearing, pulling her back into the group cuddle she'd sat up from.

She acted too embarrassed for a moment but then she gave in and cuddled up behind Amy again, leaning her head on my shoulder, saying, "You guys are mean."

Around 6:00PM, the detective Amy had spoken to, did stop by and we found out a bit more about the two men who'd tried to abduct my sisters. They'd apparently been to several parties like the one my sisters attended, using similar tactics to lure girls into their confidence.

He shook my hand as he was leaving and while doing so, passed me a folded piece of paper without acknowledging it, saying goodbye and walking out the door while ignoring my questions about what he'd given me.

It turned out to be from one of the girl's parents and I don't think he was, technically, supposed to pass it on, but I was glad he did.

It was addressed to 'Our daughter's guardian angel'; I assume because the detective wasn't allowed to disclose my identity to the victims or their parents. It was beautiful and personal, and I won't share it here. Suffice it to say, it had us all sobbing and feeling beyond grateful to be together.

The four of us spent the evening just hanging out in the living room. We watched a movie, ordered a pizza and started a second movie while we ate. My sisters had had plans to go meet some friends, but they cancelled and decided to stay in.

It was really nice just being together, but it wasn't all cheerful; there were several emotional breakdowns as my sisters and mother seemed to be taking turns mentally exploring dark what-ifs, and then getting all weepy and grateful again for the way things turned out.

I didn't mind. I was also feeling pretty emotional, although I wasn't nearly as comfortable as they seemed to be with showing it. Although, I did have my own dark, what-if-moment, when I realized how close I'd come to locking my computer so I could get back to sleeping next to the beautiful woman in my bed.

Mom and I had been exchanging looks all night. I think we both wanted to sneak away and continue what we'd started, which is how she caught me trying to covertly wipe a tear off my cheek.

I was initially annoyed that I'd been spotted feeling ways, not wanting to encourage more crying towards the end of a day that had been full of it, but she eventually coaxed it out of me and all three of them ended up in my arms again, commiserating on just how close the twins had come to living a literal nightmare.

At some point during the four-way hug, I realized that Amy and Ashley's heads had come together in my lap, and they were kissing. It wasn't heavy tongue sucking and I remember thinking how surprisingly sweet it was to watch. They were just holding each other's faces and kissing softly, whispering about how grateful they were to still be together and safe.

I was actually feeling a little jealous of them and the bond they had, something I'd never consciously done before.

I remember when I was a kid, thinking it would be good to have my own built-in ally the way they did, but that was mostly for tactical purposes; I'd never really considered the value of the emotional stability they provided for each other.

I turned to Mom, and she lifted her head off my shoulder, looking at me like she wanted to kiss me. I wanted to kiss her too, but I nodded towards my lap, and she looked a little shocked when she saw what I was drawing her attention to. She met my eyes and then smirked, mouthing the word, "cute."

"So, when did this start?" I asked more conversationally than I'd intended, after failing to get the intervention I was hoping for from Mom.

I was genuinely curious how my sisters had decided they were into each other like this, and I had no problem with them showing affection like they were, but I'd wanted Mom to say something to effectively pause things, as my dick had also noticed how cute my sisters were while showing affection, and it was reacting incrementally each time they nudged it with a chin, cheek, or hand.

Amy and Ashley looked up at me mid-smooch. They giggled and then Ashley said to Amy, "Might as well. Go ahead."

Ashley laid her head back down in my lap, her ear to my cock as she waited for Amy to explain. I was suddenly grateful for my new underwear that seemed to be doing a better job of keeping things in place.

"So, it started out as kind of a 'Fuck You!' to all the drunk guys at parties that were always trying to get us to kiss. I love my sister and our bond, and we both think it's pretty special, but drunk frat boys always, and I mean always, want to reduce our relationship down to something they can jack off to," Amy explained.

Ashley nodded her head emphatically in my lap and the sensation was too much. I felt my dick twitch and when she opened her mouth, I thought she was going to mention it, but instead, she said, "Yeah. Never fails. We even stopped going out as much because of it."

"So, out of spite, we tried it when we were alone. There was something about doing what they kept begging us to do while they couldn't see it that felt good. It was like we were owning our relationship on our terms and taking the power back," Amy continued.

"Right, it felt cathartic, but then we kind of realized we enjoyed it. It sort of ramped up from there," Ashley added, seemingly oblivious to the increasing density of her pillow.

"We were, of course, a little ashamed, at first, but I have a beautiful sister, and I love her body. She makes me feel... sexy," Ashley added, looking up at her sister, then snorted a laugh that vibrated my junk. "I know that sounds conceded since we're identical twins, but I don't see myself when I look at her."

Amy shook her head while beaming down at her sister, saying, "Not that we're going around advertising it. We both still like guys, but girls are fun too, and it's nice to have someone who can help you scratch the itch when you just want to get laid without all the drama of dating. And how could you not love that beautiful face?"

Ashley fanned her hands out next to her face, striking a silly pose while Amy leaned down and kissed her, forcing the back of her head into my cock and balls.

I looked at Mom and she was beaming down at her daughters while they upside down, Spiderman-kissed on my lap.

"I have to say," Amy said between smooches with Ashley, "it feels really nice to be able to kiss her with other people around, not feeling like we're being judged or performing."

"Yeah," Ashley replied, kissed Amy, then continued, saying, "there's something about the secret, naughty nature of it that is undeniably sexy, but sometimes I'd like to just be comfortable showing my sister affection in public. Sometimes I look at her and my heart swells and a hug just doesn't cut it."

"I love you so much," Amy said, a tear rolling down her cheek that Ashley caught with her tongue and made a show of swallowing it, which made all of us crack up.

"Wow!" Mom said.

All three of us looked over at her, somewhat surprised by the way her 'wow' had sounded.

I lowered my brows, confused but then I noticed Mom had fresh tears pooling in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"All three of you are just so... impressive. There's a whole world out there telling you what you can and can't do, who you should be and what you should be like, and you're all just so much stronger than I am. I love you guys and I'm so happy that you have each other. I don't even care if you're-- I mean, if we're all freaky degenerates," she explained as the tears broke over her lower eyelids, streaming several drops in quick succession.

"I can eat your tears if you bring your face over here," I said, smiling at her and kind of wanting to actually lick the tears off her pretty face.

Mom leaned back on my shoulder and took Ashley's hand in her own.

"Speaking of freaky degenerates... someone like's watching his sisters kiss," Ashley said, pushing her head down into my jeans and wiggling it emphatically.

My reaction was, apparently, very entertaining to my mother who was instantly laughing.

Amy sat up and looked at me, feigning indignation and saying, "You little pervert!"

"Oh, I'd talk," I replied, pretending to be offended.

We all giggled for a bit but then the room got very quiet and a little uncomfortable. That was when I felt Ashley's fingers searching for the zipper in my jeans. When I looked down, I realized it wasn't Ashley's hand, it was Amy's.

I looked over at Mom who was apparently already aware and biting her lip as she watched Amy trying to locate the tab to my zipper. Ashley lifted her head and pulled

the flap back so Amy could freely unzip me.

"Careful, girls. Greg's all grown up," Mom said, and I turned to look at her again, stunned by what she said and what was happening.

She whispered, "Just go with it," and then she was kissing me, her tongue quickly finding mine and licking it the way she had when we fucked.

This was clearly turning her on and I wasn't sure what to do. The sequence of events was impossibly surreal, and it seemed like it needed to stop just because it needed to stop, but I couldn't think of a compelling reason to back up the gut reaction. Honestly, I couldn't really think at all as I watched my sisters working in tandem to get into my pants.

The button on my jeans popped open and my pants were being worked off me before I'd even decided how I felt about it. My dick was not so conflicted; it was clearly down as fuck.

Mom was watching what my sisters were doing in my lap while trying to make out with me and then I saw Ashley move my mother's hand from where it had been rubbing her back, to her ass, pooching it out as Mom began squeezing and feeling my sister's curvy, yet slightly smaller booty.

Mom had the better ass, hands down, but my sister's racks were bigger. I think I still preferred Mom's boobs, but as I felt my sister's hands begin to fondle my dick through my underwear, I realized that both my mother and my cock were absolutely right about just going with it.

Even though I'd only recently been able to notice it, there was no denying that all three of the women kissing and fondling me were very attractive. They were roughly the same size, borderline petite, but Mom was curvier, at least on the bottom, which was more my type. Not to take anything away from Amy and Ashley; their bodies were fantastic.

I was either the luckiest man on the planet, or I was the worst kind of lecherous lowlife. You could have labeled me with either at that moment and it wouldn't have changed a thing.

As my sisters pulled my new boxer briefs down past my knees, and my cock sprung up like a buoy trying to break off its tether, I watched in disbelief as Amy and Ashley began kissing it on either side, wetting their lips with their lapping tongues as they moved slowly up my shaft, their eyes wide and watching each other while they tasted me from base to tip.

They took turns taking me into their mouths then, pausing to kiss each other while jacking me off with their hands.

Mom had her hand down the back of Ashley's silky pajama bottoms, her wrist bent and her fingers obviously inside my sister's pussy. Ashley's hips bucked up and down as Mom played with the moist bits between her legs.

My left hand had found my mother's perfect booty almost immediately when she'd kissed me, but as I turned my attention to her, I suddenly felt my right hand being pulled up into the soft silky material of pajamas and then I realized, as the warmth of her met the back of my hand, Amy had got up on her knees next to me and was trying to get me to feel her crotch.

Once I understood what was happening, I enthusiastically acquiesced, my fingers greedily feeling at my big sister's pussy through her clothes. Her face was suddenly next to mine, kissing my cheek and as I turned my attention to her, her mouth met mine and our tongues tasted each other for the first time.

I felt my mother's body shiver as I worked a finger under her panties and slid my thumb into her vagina, my index finger running up her ass crack until I felt that soft little pucker.

As I massaged Mom's asshole and fucked her with my thumb, and Ashley sucked half my cock really well (she didn't seem to be into the deep throat stuff Mom could do), I slowly rubbed Amy's cunt through her pajamas and panties while tasting her pretty mouth.

She kissed differently, almost like she was trying to impress me but there was still passion in it. She smelled sweet and her skin felt slightly different. As we made out, she pushed her pajama bottoms and panties down, grabbing my wrist and shoving my hand back into her naked crotch.