Mom's Errant Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy was hairy, which I thought I wouldn't like, always gravitating to shaved girls when I watched porn, but I was surprised to find how much it appealed to me in a sort of animalistic, meaty, raw way. I loved how slick it all got and the sensation of her wet pubic hair as I worked different fingers into her tight little hole.

I eventually worked my hand into the same orientation with Amy as I had with Mom and it quickly became absurdly hot as I synchronized the motion with both arms, moving my thumbs in and out of my sister and mother's cunts while massaging their little buttholes.

Ashley continued to slobber all over my cock, even sucking each one of my nuts into her mouth and rolling it around on her tongue while she looked up at the three of us.

Mom continued to finger Ashley while I took turns kissing the two women flanking me and then just when I thought it couldn't get any hotter, Amy moved past my lips and put a hand on Mom's face, kissing her passionately.

There was a moment of surprise on Mom's face, and I saw her eyes go wide but then they rolled back, and she opened her mouth, letting her daughter's tongue inside, her free hand coming up to the side of Amy's face, holding her lovingly while their mouths tasted and licked each other.

If I even still had a veil of familial obscurity anymore, it had surely been shredded to ribbons, or more likely, burned to ash and carried off in a gust of wind. I wasn't sure how that would affect my view of my grandmother, aunts or cousins, but as far as the remnants of my immediate family were concerned, I was finding everything about them sexy.

It was almost too much. Watching Amy and Mom make out while Ashley blew me, her eyes conveying the pleasure Mom's fingers were giving her while she tried to focus on the blowjob she was giving. I met her gaze as I finger-fucked a pussy with each hand.

It was like the Mount Everest of sexual fantasy for a young, inexperienced mind like mine. I was going to blow my load any second, and then I felt a shift on the couch to my left as Ashley stopped blowing me and stood up.

I wanted to see what Ashley was doing but she was blocked by the kissing faces in front of me. Then, Amy grabbed Mom's hand and licked Ashley's pussy juice off her fingers while Mom and I gawked lustfully at how much she seemed to enjoy the flavor.

I forced my attention away from the finger licking, to duck my head under Mom and Amy, trying to see what Ashley was doing, but I could only see her pajama bottoms and panties sliding down her legs. Then, her left knee pushed into the cushion by my right knee, followed quickly by her right knee next to my left thigh.

Then, I saw her hand come down and grip my cock, squeezing it a few times as if testing its stability. She brought her hand up and when she dropped it down to my cock again, it was slick with spit, which she rubbed around my tip and then on her pussy, which I noticed was shaved; yet another way to tell my sisters apart.

"Wait, wait, wait," I said and all three looked at me like I was crazy.

"What's wrong baby?" Mom asked.

"Ash, if you sit on me right now I will cum immediately. This is too hot. You're all too sexy and if I feel my sister's pussy slide onto my cock right now, I'm going to fucking cum in you."

"So, cum in me," Ashley said as Mom and Amy's faces parted enough to let me talk to her. She had one eyebrow up and was looking at me like I'd said something ridiculous.

"Yeah baby, cum in her, and make sure you cum extra hard so we can give her the baby we owe her," Mom said as a smirk crept onto her face.

I narrowed my eyes back at her, trying to be angry that she'd just divulged part of my secret dream but then I snorted a laugh and said, "I'm serious."

"Uh, nobody is putting a bun in this oven. I've been on the pill for years and never miss a day," Ashley said, adding more slobber to my dick with her fingers.

"I've got an IUD," Amy said.

"Huh, samesies gurl!" Mom said, and they beamed at each other then resumed kissing.

"Can I sit on this dick now or what?" Ashley asked, ducking her head under the kissing faces and smirking at me.

"Okay, it's gonna be over quick, but go for it," I said, preparing myself to try not to cum the moment I felt my sisters little box grip down on me.

"He's ready to go again in like five minutes. Don't worry. We'll all get a turn," Mom said between kisses, talking about me like I was an amusement ride with a good track record and routine maintenance.

I didn't mind at all and was quite content to be the ride these girls were queuing for.

When Ashley's labia first met my tip, and I felt the warmth of her vagina against my helmet, I nearly came all over it, but I imagined Kikko staring up at me from the recycle bin and suddenly, I was okay.

As she began to slide down, and I felt her little body expanding to take me in, she started talking about how big I was, and I nearly came again.

When she bottomed out, my erection spearing her as deep as I could, she ducked in between Amy and Mom to kiss me and then she started grinding her hips against my pelvis.

Ashley reached down and gripped my T-shirt, pulling it up as Amy and Mom joined in to help pull it over my head.

"Fuck!" I moaned, closing my eyes and leaning my head back while trying to focus on the dual action fingering I was doing to the two pussies on either side of me.

"She feel good, baby?" Mom asked.

"So good," I managed to reply as I felt Ashley working her way up my chest with little kisses that found my neck and then she was whispering

in my ear. "If you cum in me, Greg, you'll make me cum. It always sets me--Oh fuck--off when I can feel it shoot inside me. Okay? Fuck, you're stretching me out, little brother," she said, pumping her cunt up and down on me.

"Oh, my fuck that cock is nice," she continued whispering, her breath hot against my ear as she nibbled on my earlobe, her breathing getting faster and faster. "Please cum inside me, Greg. My little cunt wants your cum so bad. You've spread your sister's little pussy open now cum inside it. Squirt inside my little pussy hole, baby."

"Fuck!" I groaned as I dropped my hands from the two pussies on either side of me to grab Ashley's hips, my hands slick with both my mother's and Amy's, natural lubricant as I pulled down on my sister's hips, holding her in place while she bucked against me and I began pumping cum into her body, giving her exactly what she'd requested.

"Oh, my Fucking God!" Ashley sang, true to her word as the sensation of my hot nut spraying inside her body, seemed to trigger her orgasm.

"Oh wow! You two are so sexy. Are you already cuming, sissy?" Amy asked.

Both Amy and Mom switched their focus to Ashley then, rubbing and squeezing her ass as she gyrated against my pelvic bone.

Ashley's head collapsed on to my shoulder as we continued to grind out the climax of our first fuck, and I saw Amy and Mom beam at each other as we all began to hear a low groan coming from Ashley's throat.

Ash's moan quickly turned into mumbling, and then she was splicing in the occasional intelligible word, "Squirting so much-- oh fuck-- cuming-- he's-- shit-- Unghhhhuuuhhh... cuming now... inside. Oh, fuck fuck fuuuuuucK!"

I felt her nails dig into my shoulder. It hurt a little, but she was more than making up for the pain with crazy waves of pleasure that radiated out from our connected genitals, making me feel warm all over.

"Oh, my fucking God, that looks so good," Amy said as she moved Ashley's sandy brown hair behind her ear so she could kiss her face where it rested on my shoulder.

"Oh my God, Ash," I said through euphoric giggles. "That thing you said, you sexy little fuck. That was too hot."

I craned my neck back, looking down at her on my shoulder. She pooched her lips towards me without opening her eyes and I kissed her as my orgasm fizzled, placing my hands on her ass, caressing her cheeks as they slowly undulated in my lap.

"What did she say?" Amy asked, her face right there with us, steeling kisses from me between caressing Ashley's hair and kissing her neck.

"Ngyuh No," Ashley objected, sounding like she was still cuming. "That's o--our s-s-s-secret, Greg," she said, pushing herself off my chest and sitting up with her hands clasped together as a shiver rolled through her.

"I guess it's a secret," I said, looking down at where my cock disappeared into my sister's body, noticing with some surprise how hard I still was.

As Mom and Amy resumed kissing, Ashley tried three times to get off my cock, having to abandon the effort halfway through as an aftershock of her climax seemed to immobilize her and she dropped back down into my lap, my dick all the way back inside her.

It was really cute to watch. She looked so sexy in that euphoric, almost helpless state, and it quickly became so sexy that whatever flaccidity had followed my orgasm, was quickly compensated for.

"I--f-f-f-fuck, might be stuck on this cock," She said, laughing as she ducked under Amy and Mom again, to collapse on my chest.

"Do you want it out?" I asked, snickering at her predicament, but not fully convinced by her effort that she wanted off.

She nodded and I reached down to pull myself out of her, but as soon as my hand got under her ass and I felt the warmth of her pussy where my cock disappeared inside her, she started saying, "No, no, no... leave it. Leave it! FUCK!"

"That's what I thought, I whispered, gripping the back of her neck just hard enough to pull her pretty face next to mine. I licked her neck and whispered in her ear, "You want some more of your brother's cum inside your little hole, pretty girl?"

I heard her take a sudden breath and then she was nodding continuously against my cheek, wrapping her arms around my neck.

I pushed her hips down onto me, pulling her tight against my body and tilting my pelvis up into her, feeling her pussy lips grinding against my slick pubic hair as I gave her continuous little thrusts up and down.

"So good... So good... Oh fuck me, Greg. Fuuuuuuck me!" Ashley said as she tensed against me, and then she seemed to lose all strength, becoming a sack of potatoes laying on my chest as she cooed more and more softly, her body spasming periodically.

"Okay, you can... pull it... out now," she said, and the three of us laughed at how shagged out she sounded.

"Oh my God, I want to feel that," Amy said as I pulled my dick out of Ashley and she did a damn fine impression of a dead person, sliding to the floor between my legs and giggling in a heap next to the coffee table.

"Can I go next," Amy said, bringing a pinky up to her teeth and biting it in a shamelessly coquettish display.

"I'd go down on the other one, but I can't get up yet," Ashley said from the floor, making us all laugh again as Amy moved into position in front of me.

"You ready?" she asked, smiling down at me.

I nodded as she kissed me, and Mom reached down to grip the base of my cock, holding it as Amy straddled me, her sexy legs kneeling on either side of my thighs as she and Mom lined up our genitals so she could slide it inside her.

"Ohhhh, fuck, Greg. We should have been doing this instead of fighting with each other," she said as I entered her.

"Oh my God you guys are sexy. How's that cock, Aims?" Mom said.

"Sooo fucking nice! Oh God, it hits all the right spots," Amy agreed as she bottomed out against my hand, which I left there for a moment, feeling her undercarriage and rubbing my fingers around the perimeter of my cock where it entered her body.

"Fucking hell," I said.

"What?" Amy asked, her voice suddenly very breathy as Mom helped her get her top off.

"I just never thought I'd like hairy pussy as much as I like this one," I replied as Amy's tits popped free of the bra Mom had just unfastened.

"That's sweet of you. I go back and forth. There's something--" she started to say.

"--raw and wild about it," I finished her sentence for her.

"Yeah, it's the animal inside me, the one fucking her brother's beautiful cock," she moaned as I moved my hand and let her take my last couple inches inside. "God damn this is nice, Greg."

"Fuck it, pretty girl. Suck that cock with your little hairy pussy," I said, reaching up to grope her right tit while Mom sucked on the left one.

"I don't know where you guys get your tits from but they're beautiful," Mom said as she resumed sucking on Amy's nipple.

My hand had found its way back up my mother's leg and my thumb found its way back inside her pussy while my index finger relocated her cute little pucker in the center of her shapely ass.

Fucking Amy was a little different than Ashley. She moved differently, and while I couldn't tell a difference between their pussies, based simply on the way it gripped my cock, the pubic hair coupled with slightly different undulations made it feel like a unique experience.

Amy had always been the more aggressive, less tolerant of the two and she fucked that way, aggressively taking my cock instead of riding it gracefully the way Ashley had. She had a way of rolling her abdomen so that my cock felt like it was being pulled into her body as she fucked me and her kisses were, like her hairy pussy, more animalistic with little nips at my lips that I found really sexy.

I had an idea that it would be fun to fuck her from behind and hear her throaty grunts while I pulled her body onto my erection, and the more I thought about it, picturing Amy's little ass in my hands, the more I wanted to do it.

"Amy, I really want to fuck you doggystyle," I said, pulling her attention from Mom's soft kisses.

Her eyes went wide and then her mouth broke into a huge grin. "Oh my God, that's my favorite," she said as she got off my lap and eagerly moved over to the recliner, getting down in front of it on her knees as I followed, moving in behind her and taking a moment to put my face between her legs and taste her hairy pussy then lick her asshole several times.

"Oh fuck, you dirty, dirty boy!" she trilled appreciatively as I sat up on my knees and gripped either side of her ass.

We both looked over at Mom then, seeing her watching and smiling from the sectional. Amy patted the seat of the recliner and curled a finger towards her.

Mom hesitated for a moment. I could tell she was working out how comfortable she was with what Amy was suggesting, but I was really hoping she'd do it. The idea of fucking my sister while she licked our mother's sexy peach was an amazing thought.

She met my eyes as I was entering Amy from behind, slowly burying my cock into her inch by inch while locking eyes with Mom. She bit her lip in response as she watched, her hand going to her crotch and her legs crossed at her thighs as she squeezed them together and took a deep breath, saying, "That is so hot!"

"Get--over here sexy girl. I want to--watch your cute little pussy get licked before I fuck it," I said, my breath starting to come heavy from the effort I was putting into fucking Amy on my knees.

"I promise it will--Uugh--feel good. Ask--Nghuh--Ash," Amy encouraged between groans.

"She knows how to eat pussy, Mom. Trust," Ashley replied,

sounding half asleep.

Mom seemed a little nervous as she sat on the recliner in front of Amy, but she was also giggly and I found it incredibly fun to watch as Amy tried to coax her legs apart, kissing and licking her thighs, moving closer and closer to Mom's little peach while Mom struggled to relax enough so she could do it.

"Mom, watch me while she licks you if it helps. Just see if it feels good."

Mom narrowed her brow but then nodded, relaxing her legs on either side of Amy's head and watching as I pulled my cock out and slapped it into Amy's ass crack several times before shoving it back into her tight, hairy cunt.

Amy got a few licks in on Mom's vulva while she maintained eye-contact with me but then Mom looked down at Amy and giggled.

When I slapped my cock on Amy's asshole, she seemed to have forgotten what she was doing and had her eyes closed with her head resting on the recliner's seat cushion an inch or two away from Mom's pussy, but she was still sticking her tongue out in little, half-assed gestures, making it look like she was dreaming about licking pussy while failing to actually lick the pussy in front of her. Mom reached down and stroked her hair, beaming at her and then me.

"Sorry... M-Mom. I can feel... cock hitting my, uh, my... cervix... my cervix... Fuck that's good," she moaned as she tried again to focus on the sexy little pussy in front of her, managing to make contact with her tongue now and burying her face into it and Mom's head lulled back.

"Oh my God, Amy!" Mom moaned, her hands releasing Amy's head and going into tight fists on her thighs.

"Holy shit, that's so fucking sexy!" Ashley said, propping herself up on her elbows to watch. She sat up and made a camera click noise while holding her thumb and index fingers at opposite angles to each other in front of her face, pantomiming the corners of a rectangular camera lens.

If I hadn't just cum, I'm certain that would have been the moment I did. It was all so insanely sexy, it felt so surreal that it was having a fortuitous side effect of allowing me to both savor the experience and observe it from an almost out of body perspective.

Something about the insanity of it all was keeping my second orgasm at bay, allowing me to fuck like I'd always fantasized. Even with my cock thrusting in and out of Amy's pussy while she licked Mom's sexy little peach... even with Ashley sitting a couple feet away with her legs spread towards us while holding a tissue under her shaved pussy to catch my cum as it dribbled out of her pretty little pussy, I was still able to keep pounding Amy's hairy cunt like a porn star.

"It's too--ungh--good, I--knguh--can't focus, I'm sorry," Amy said a minute later, after falling asleep at the pussy-eating wheel for the third time.

"I got this," Ashley said, putting the cum drenched tissue on the coffee table and pulling her hair back as she smiled at Mom, licking her lips.

"No, it's okay. I kind of want to watch this anyway," Mom said, gesturing towards Amy and me.

"Sorry--Unkh--Mom," Amy said, her apology interrupted when I thrust hard into her, causing her knees to come off the carpet as my mushroom tip punched her cervix repeatedly. I felt the IUD she'd mentioned having but it didn't bother me.

Amy and Ashley were almost the same height as Mom, maybe a half inch shorter, but the difference in height while we fucked doggystyle, was more noticeable on the carpet than it had been on my bed with Mom.

I'd started out having to do the splits some to line my cock up with Amy's pussy, but as we'd been fucking and I'd been trying to get leverage for the hard thrusts she seemed to like, I'd slowly lifted her ass up to my level and she'd had to slide away from the recliner so she could lay her head on the floor like Mrs. Snow in the downward dog position, pushing her ass up and onto my lap as I fucked her into the carpet.

"Don't apologize. It felt really good, Amy. I'm just not sure it's my thing, plus you two look so good, I don't want to miss this."

"ohhh-kay," Amy replied, easily, not sounding offended at all.

"Me're Ash, come sit with me while we watch your brother and sister fuck," Mom said.

"What?" she asked, her eyes squinting in confusion as Amy, and I stared at her.

"Oh my God! You're so naughty, Mom," Ashley said, her feigned, slack-jawed shock turning into a big grin as she got up and moved to sit next to Mom in the recliner.

"Sooo naughty. So--unkg--good. Fuck me, Gr--eg!" Amy agreed.

It was crazy how sexy I found Amy's pubic hair, now wet and musky as I held us together, grinding our genitals against each other as her hands splayed out into the carpet, trying to get leverage so she could push her ass up against me.