Mom's Home Movies Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Taylor was late getting to the house for the bad blowjob scene. The storm made driving treacherous and she was a little shaken when she arrived.

"Whew! Not a good day for driving." She walked in and set her umbrella to the side of the door. Taylor briefly kissed both Ben and Tiffany as they greeted her in the foyer.

"I'm glad you're okay! Mom and I were enjoying the rain earlier, it was intense!" Ben looked over to his mom, to see if she caught his innuendo that only she would appreciate. She smiled and looked away to hide her blushing face.

"Is there any coffee?" Taylor walked down the hall to the kitchen obviously comfortable in their home.

"No, but that sounds like a good idea, I'll make some." Tiffany followed close behind and veered off to the coffee bar on the other side of the kitchen.

"So. Bad blowjob day. Yay." Taylor lifted her clenched fist in the air weakly, to show her lack of enthusiasm.

Tiffany caught her sarcasm.

"Taylor, is there something about the video that you think we should change? Don't you think it will sell?" Tiffany was waiting for the coffee maker to start brewing.

"No, I get it, and I think it will sell, without a doubt. It's just...well, could we make a more active role for me next time? I mean, look at me? I don't even look sexy." Taylor looked down at the jeans and Polo shirt she was wearing with her arms spread out. "This just isn't me!"

Ben laughed, "Even in that outfit, you're hot, Taylor. Don't worry, you're sexy."

She smiled and pushed him away playfully.

"Why don't you write a story for next time and see if we all like it. Maybe we could record that one for the next shoot?" Tiffany suggested.

"Okay. I'll do that!" Taylor agreed.

She turned, away from the two and stared at the floor as if she already had an idea. She immediately thought of a brother, sister, and mother idea for a future video. She made a mental note to write the idea out later. 'At least it gives me something to think about during this current video project,' she thought.

Tiffany disappeared to her room as Taylor and Ben finished their coffee. When she returned, several minutes later, she was wearing her wig, glasses, makeup, and the outfit for their shoot.

"Oh my God. Are those jeans you're wearing, Mom?" Ben smiled and stood up from his seat at the kitchen island. "I can't remember the last time I've seen you in jeans."

"It's been a few months. Do they look okay?" Tiffany wore jeans and a white button-down blouse for the recording.

"Yeah, for what we want in the scene, otherwise, not so much." Ben smiled.

Tiffany knew she had been over the top with her clothes since she began recording with Ben. Now that she was back in more normal clothes, she felt like she was wearing a Halloween costume.

"Are we ready?" Tiffany grabbed a cup of coffee as she repeated the plot. "I'll be coming in from the garage door when I start my part, since it's raining, I don't want to start from the outside position this time."

Taylor and Ben went back into the living room. Taylor looked around the space as if she was going to see some evidence of the threesome from last night. She didn't.

Tiffany held the camera and turned on a few more lights as the storm made it dark in the living room. As she peered through the camera, she gave her direction.

"Ben, pull your pants and underwear down just to your mid-thighs. Taylor bend over in the awkward position we discussed yesterday. Good."

"Okay. Recording in three...two...one..."

Taylor and Ben began the scene kissing innocently with Taylor's hand around Ben's cock, simply holding it as they made out. Tiffany forgot to remind them to be bad kissers as well, but could only look on as the two of them went at it.

Benny broke the kiss. "Um, can you stroke it too?"

Taylor, in the role of Amanda began to pump his large erection using unsteady, shallow strokes. She meekly asked, "Does that feel good?"

"Uh, yeah, but can you squeeze tighter? Try to slide your hand all the way up and all the way down."

"Like that?" She adjusted her approach only slightly.

"Mmmm... better..." Benny sighed.

Tiffany recorded a few minutes of slow stroking before giving the thumbs-up signal to Ben.

"Actually, you know what would feel a lot better?"

Amanda stopped the action and kept her hand on Benny's cock. "What?"

"Using your mouth instead of your hand. I saw it in a video one time and it looked fun!" Benny moved his hand to the back of Amanda's head and drew her face down to his crotch.

Taylor's eyes were on Ben's cock as it throbbed in her hand. Normally, she'd gobble it right up, but she pretended, as Amanda, to be tentative.

She blinked her eyes up at him sheepishly as he guided her down. "Use my mouth? You mean like a blowjob? I've never done that before, Benny."

"That's okay, it will feel good anyway. I've never had one." Benny put on a pout.

Tiffany slowly backed the camera away to bring their entire bodies into the shot.

"Just put your mouth over it and do the same thing you were doing with your hands," Benny instructed.

Amanda slowly moved down to Benny's crotch without adjusting her position in the awkward pose. Tiffany filmed her as she stretched her mouth over his round head. Her lips tucked over her teeth, her eyes squeezed tightly closed. She repeatedly put her mouth onto his cock and then removed it.

Benny expressed his frustration in grunts and unhelpful suggestions.

"Uh... okay, try using your tongue. Well, not like that...um..."

'God, this is awful. We shouldn't record too much of this,' Tiffany thought.

"CUT!" Tiffany stood from her squatted position. "That was perfect. Good acting you two!"

Ben was glad his mother stopped the scene. He felt a little ashamed, but his erection had been flagging due to Taylor's mishandling of his cock. This was not something he was used to.

"Thanks!" Taylor chirped and kept stroking Ben with her free hand.

Tiffany observed Taylor servicing Ben and felt a hint of jealousy in the pit of her stomach. She decided to move things along.

"Um, okay. Now. I'm going to record my coming into the house in first-person perspective. It will take a bit longer to catch you, and when I do, I'll be watching for a bit to establish that I saw how bad the blowjob was."

"Got it." Taylor ducked her head down and began sucking on Ben's cock properly. She bobbed vigorously, then throated him.

"Taylor, that's not...that's not a bad blowjob." Tiffany felt this attention for Ben was an unwanted distraction. After all, she was the star of this scene.

"GUAH, GUAH, GUAH..." Taylor gave Ben a few deep throat strokes before pulling off. She was stroking his wet cock while she wiped spit from her chin with the back of her other hand. "I know, I know, I just wanted to keep Benny hard for the scene." Taylor winked at Tiffany as she re-stuffed her mouth full of cock.

Tiffany walked away, surprised at her jealous reaction. She figured it must be due to the fact she and Ben had passionate sex in the rain just two hours earlier. 'That wasn't sex as much as it was making love,' she thought.

Tiffany began to record from her place in the garage.

"I'm exhausted! What a day." Tiffany shot her approach to the kitchen from the garage door in the usual way.

"Let's see, what's for dinner?" She opened the refrigerator and scanned the contents quickly with the camera. Her hand grabs a small tray of tomatoes, then some bacon, then returning one last time, some eggs.

"A frittata sounds delicious; that and some wine." Tiffany recorded her actions as she set out the cutting board and knife with her free hand.

"Where's Benny? I wonder if he has that neighborhood hussy over."

Tiffany angled the camera down to her feet and kicked off her shoes, then quietly walked down the hallway to the den. The camera panned the room.

"Not here," she whispers.

Tiffany shot the approach to the living room. There was Benny, on the couch, with Amanda's head bobbing in his lap. From Tiffany's vantage point, she could tell that Taylor was actually using her skills on Ben's cock, but she doubted the camera would pick up that much detail. Still, she was a little mad at Taylor for her carelessness.

After capturing a few moments of the bobbing head in Ben's lap, Tiffany set her jealous pangs aside. Her perspective did not give a good angle for the action, which would play into the scene later. Tiffany continued with the narrative.

"That little skank! Corrupting my good boy." The camera zoomed in to the back of the couch as Taylor's head moved up and down, dipping out of sight occasionally.

"Look at that. How pathetic. She doesn't even know what she's doing." Tiffany stated her lines emphatically, then raising the camera a little higher, she stormed into the room.

"Why you little slut!"

Amanda gasped and sat upright, then jumped to stand, her hands crossed nervously in front of her. Benny defended her.

"She's not a slut, Mom! It was my idea. We're boyfriend and girlfriend. Oh my God!" he feigned embarrassment as he awkwardly covered himself with his shirt.

The camera focused on Amanda as she stood looking down in shame. Her head slowly lifted up as she looked directly at the camera, "Please don't tell my parents, Mrs. Johnson," she pleaded, wiping her mouth against the shoulder of her shirt.

"I can't very well tell your parents when my son was part of this lewd display," Tiffany fired back sharply. She began tapping her foot. "I think you'd better get yourself back to your house, young lady." Tiffany scolded.

"Benny, I want to talk to you in the den." The camera followed Amanda as she left the room.

Tiffany paused the camera and Taylor returned. "That was perfect! No retakes or edits from what I've seen so far. Good job, Amanda!"

Tiffany high-fived Taylor as Ben stood, pulling up his pants.

The three went into the den for the next part of the scene. Taylor had to set up lighting as the clouds from the storm were making the room too dark for recording.

While Taylor was in the other room gathering a few extra lights, Ben shared a thought about the scene.

"Mom," he whispered hastily, "I'm not sure how much cum I'll be able to shoot after we had sex this morning. Do you think our audience will notice?"

Tiffany thought for a moment. This had not been an issue for some time, but Ben was right. Their audience had come to expect enormous loads of cum from Benny. For this scene, they'd planned on him ejaculating on her face, but if it were only a few spurts, it might come off as lackluster. And they absolutely needed to show him cumming, since this was part of the story.

She considered swallowing his load, but that may be tricky to catch on film without opening her mouth to show the camera, and Tiffany disliked that idea.

"Here's what we do. You'll cum on my face as planned and we'll just leave it at that. If it's slightly less than usual, who cares?"

"Ok, sure. Maybe I'm worried about nothing and I'll have a lot for you."

"That's my boy," Tiffany encouraged.

Taylor came back dragging two floor lamps into the den.

"Can you help me, Ben?" She laid one down for Ben to position.

Ben switched on all the lights in the room including the two lights they had just set in place. Taylor picked up the camera and checked the lighting as well as Ben and Tiffany's position on the couch.

"Looks good. Nice and bright."

"Okay, Ben sit on the couch. I'll walk in and we'll start the scene." Tiffany took her place with Taylor just behind her filming over her shoulder.

The recording began.

Tiffany strode into the room, wagging her finger at her son. "Benny, what has gotten into you? First, I catch you making out, and now this?" Tiffany moved in front of Ben with her hands on her hips. Taylor filmed Tiffany from behind with Benny sitting on the sofa with his hands wedged between his legs.

"Dang it, Mom. You said you would be late tonight. I thought I had some privacy."

"That's not exactly an apology, son," Tiffany said in a disappointed tone.

"Well, I'm not going to apologize. Like I said before, we're both adults and I have a right to some privacy." Benny crossed his arms defiantly.

Tiffany sat next to her son on the sofa and placed a hand on his knee. Taylor centered the two straight on in the camera's frame.

"Benny, I'm sorry I caught you and Amanda in a private moment. I'm not mad at you. You can let her kiss you down there, or whatever it was she was doing, I don't mind."

"She was trying to give me...oh never mind." Benny kept his arms crossed, looking away dramatically.

"She was trying to give you a blow job, was she? Is that what she calls it?" Tiffany said gently, squeezing Benny's thigh.

"I definitely don't want to talk about it, Mom. Can I go up to my room now?"

"No. I'm not done talking with you yet. Benny, listen. I just want the best for you. I want you to enjoy a healthy sexual relationship. Maybe Amanda just needs some help."

Benny turned back to his Mom, waiting curiously for her to finish.

"Maybe it was difficult for her to perform on you because you're too small..." She moved her gaze to his crotch. "you know...down there?" She pointed awkwardly.

Benny looked at his mom and let his mouth gape open.

"Uh, too small?!" he said, raising his voice.

"Well, I didn't see much, but that is one reason why having oral sex, and by the way, that's what it's called, could be difficult with some men."

Benny stood up suddenly, his hands unzipping his pants.

"Okay. Okay, Mom. You think I'm too small, huh? Well..." Benny opened his pants, letting them fall to his ankles. He lowered the waistband of his boxers and produced his enormous erection.

"You think THIS is too small?" He stuck out his long hard cock proudly. It pulsed and wobbled about a foot from Tiffany's face.

Tiffany put both her hands over her mouth in surprise, gasping loudly.

"Oh, my goodness! Benny! I had no idea you were so... gifted! That's very impressive..."

Tiffany took her time examining Benny's hard cock as it swayed only a few inches from her face. Taylor recorded Tiffany's mouth opening slightly and her wet tongue licking her lips.

Tiffany's eyes met Ben's, then fell back to his cock as she continued, "I guess your size had nothing to do with what I saw earlier. It must be Amanda's lack of experience." Tiffany's hands fidgeted nervously in her lap as she resisted grabbing Benny's tree trunk shaft. She looked up at her son.

"I...I guess," Benny replied.

"Why don't you slip those pants and underwear off. Here..." Tiffany reached over and pulled Benny's underwear and pants completely off his legs as he stepped out of them at the same time. His dick wavered above her and his movement made it swing down onto her head as she stooped down. Taylor captured a perfect shot of his fleshy member briefly resting on Tiffany's crown.

As Tiffany sat back up on the couch, Benny stood before her, naked from the waist down, his cock jutting out in front of her face. She adjusted the glasses on her nose with her middle finger.

"Now. I'm going to show you how Amanda can improve her ability to pleasure you. Wouldn't you like that?"

"Would you do that, Mom? Boy, that would really help!" Benny spoke using the most innocent tone he could muster. His cock flexed eagerly between them. This part of the scene wasn't acting.

"Oh, I don't mind." Tiffany fought back a smile, wanting to remain stoic.

"First, she'll need to clear away all your clothes like we just did." Tiffany moved his pants away and settled herself onto her knees in front of Benny.

"Lots of lubrication is very important."

Tiffany cupped her hands in front of her face and rolled her tongue around, gathering saliva. She lowered her head, quietly spitting into her palms.

"Make sure she starts with lots of spit on your shaft and don't forget the balls," Tiffany advised, rubbing her palms together briskly.

She parted her hands, letting strands of spit connect them, then applied them to her son's genitals, one hand gripping his shaft behind the head, the other cupping his dangling balls. She stroked and rubbed, spreading wet warmth over Benny's groin. He flinched slightly and groaned as she handled him. His cock surging in her grip.

Taylor zoomed in on Tiffany's mouth, just inches from her son's reddish-purple cock head. Tiffany licked her lips and looked up at Benny.

"You see what I'm doing?" She asked, mercilessly rubbing her wet thumb over his slick, round cock head. "Get the top nice and wet, then spread it down the shaft." Tiffany sat up and spit onto the fat head. "Don't be afraid to get it nice and slick."

"I see, Mom. It works really good."

"Do you feel how much harder your penis is getting, son?" Tiffany asked superfluously.

Ben nodded dumbly.

"Now, I always like to start on the balls. Yours are nice and big," she commented, lifting his shaft and rolling his nuts in her palm. "Like this..."

Tiffany leaned forward and brought Ben's balls to her face, kissing them. She moved closer, pressing her mouth forward, opening it then sucking one in. Ben's left testicle popped into her mouth.

"MMMM?" she moaned, looking up at him, one hand on his shaft, the other pressing his ball into her mouth.

"Oh god, that's great mom..." Benny croaked. It felt so good that he figured he'd have cum already if he hadn't just gotten off a few hours ago.

Tiffany pulled back. "Mmmm, they're pretty heavy, Benny." She moved her mouth to his other nut, slurping on it loudly.

"Aaaah," Ben sighed, his hands moving to his mother's soft wig.

Tiffany bobbed her face against his balls a few times. Then she kissed her way back up to his head. Blinking up at him, she made a show of letting drool spread over her lips, chin, and hands as she sucked on his tip.

"That feels better than Amanda's blowjob already, Mom!"

"I told you, son. Amanda just sucked on you. It's only a blowjob if you ejaculate at the end. Watch what I'm doing and remember it for later," she instructed.

With that, Tiffany sat up, put one hand on his shaft at the base, the other on his balls, and she took his cock into her mouth. Her lips tightened, and she began bobbing dramatically.

"Ah, god, mom," Benny sighed, his hands on her bounding head.

Tiffany bobbed up and down on the top part of Benny's hard cock for a few moments. With a loud sucking sound, she took her mouth off her son.

"Now I'll move down further on your big dick and work more of you into me."

"Okay, Mom. Good idea."

Tiffany took half of Benny's dick down her throat and came back up, gasping loudly. This was more of a display for the camera than anything else, Taylor was impressed with Tiffany's showmanship. It was an important embellishment.

Tiffany began sucking her son's cock with an enthusiasm and focus that Taylor hadn't seen before. It was lustful and urgent, like someone who had a deep craving. Taylor was careful to do it justice by keeping her own focus as she filmed the scene.

'Damn,' she thought. Taylor did her best to control her squirming as she recorded.

Tiffany put all her effort into the blowjob. Ben held on and did his best to prolong his orgasm, knowing this would make for a better facial, but he could only handle so much. Tiffany's hand continued to massage his balls and stroke his dick. She felt a tension form behind his scrotum. He was going to cum. She inhaled a deep breath through her nose and plunged her mouth down, throating her son.

"Oh, Mom! Something feels strange. I think I'm going to have an orgasm!" Benny gently pat her hair, trying to signal her for the facial. He tried to take his cock from his mother's grip so he could pull out for the money shot.

In that moment, Tiffany's plans were discarded. She had to taste his cum. She wanted to take it all. She figured she could improvise by showing his ejaculation after he finished.