Mom's Home Movies Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany huffed loudly, cutting off her son as she dropped onto him hard and began a forward and backward grind, driving his rigid tool against her sweet spot.

"-Oh, fuck, Ben-" she whispered urgently, her face scrunched in climax. Her hands moved to his knees between her open thighs as she grinded through her orgasm.

She finished cumming on her son and flopped backward, laying the back of her head on his shoulders. Ben released her ass and started playing with her tits with one hand. His other spread her labia wide at the intersection of his fat, slick shaft and her stretched wide pussy lips.

"You came so fast!" he said seductively, nipping and kissing at her neck and ear. "You aren't getting off that easy."

He began toying with her stretched pussy and tweaked her nipples, causing his mother to squirm on his lap. With her back arched, she lifted and lowered herself on him, stroking his cock with her gushing pussy. Ben guided her hips using his hand on her mound, grunting through gritted teeth.

Tiffany began to pant, then gasped as she fucked Ben. One hand was reaching behind her, playing with Ben's hair. The other was on the breast and nipple that Ben wasn't tugging on. This quickly brought her to the edge again.

"ohshit-ohshit-oh shooooooo..." she whispered frantically, driving her hips up and down.

Ben guessed that she was having a particularly powerful orgasm. His suspicion was confirmed as he felt Tiffany's pussy release its wet warmth down his shaft and over his balls as they rested on the window bench cushion. He wondered at that moment if the wet spot would be visible to the camera.

Tiffany was spent, panting and heaving. She felt like dead weight on top of Ben after she rode him through two orgasms. Ben kissed and licked the side of his mom's neck, enjoying her salty-sweet taste.

"On your hands and knees, Mom, it's my turn," he said with a commanding tone in his voice.

Tiffany nodded. Ben grabbed her by her hips and helped roll her over. They got her squarely in position, sort of sideways to the window with her hands on the bench cushion. She had one leg kneeling on the cushion and the other standing on the floor.

Ben quickly checked the camera, adjusted it slightly, and walked back over to stand behind her. He stroked himself, looking down at her swollen, parted, red pussy. He knew that with her legs apart, it would be a great angle to capture the penetration.

Tiffany looked back at him over her shoulder. "Oh, please put it in, baby. Don't make me wait."

Ben obliged, smiling. He put his thick head on her inviting opening and drove it home.

"Oh, my GOD," Tiffany huffed, lowering her head as her hand moved to the top of her pussy mound. "That big dick surprises me every time."

Ben took a moment to adjust their position. He then took hold of her left elbow, the side facing the camera, and pinned it to her side, angling her torso slightly down. He took her kneeling right leg, the side away from the camera, facing the window, and lifted it. She went from leaning on her knee and shin, to having a bent leg with her foot on the cushion.

This position brought Tiffany's upper torso down, with her left arm pinned against her left hip and her tits tilted slightly toward the camera, but still hanging below her. Her left breast hung down almost against her left thigh. It looked a bit uncomfortable for her, but when Ben pulled back and drove into her again, she felt him hammer even deeper and grunted as she took his thick, rigid dick.

"UUUUngh," she shuddered.

Ben began pumping into her with steady, full strokes. He held her tightly, as her left hand pinned her elbow to her hip. His right hand was on her shoulder, pulling her back as he thrust forward. He could feel her hand rubbing her pussy frantically as his balls swung forward against it.

Ben's pace increased, and he held nothing back. He watched Tiffany's bulging breasts, now swinging more dramatically as she took his pounding. They swung forward, her left one bumping against her chin, when he drove forward. Ben hit his stride as he pounded against his mom's jiggling ass loudly.

Rhythmic slapping noises filled the empty house.

"Oh, please Ben... please... give to me baby... oooh, OOOH!-" Her voice raised in pitch until it failed. He felt her diddling hand rub herself more rapidly as her voice wavered between a gasp and a cry.

"Oh, fuck yeah, Mom," he grunted over her chirps, continuing his assault. "Cum on my cock again," he spat, feeling her pussy flutter around him. "Oh fuck... ooh FUCK!"

He yanked his cock out and quickly pinned it in Tiffany's ass cleavage. He pulled his hips back and thrust them forward as his orgasm began.

A powerful burst erupted from his tip. The arcing stream shot clear of Tiffany's body to the side, landing in a wet line on the hardwood floor. Ben trembled as he pulled back, then thrust forward again.

"GAH!" Ben grunted, pulling back and pumping forward between her soft ass cheeks.

The next spurt lined up her back from her shoulders, down over the back of the shirt bunched around her ribs. He flexed his throbbing cock and delivered another line next to the previous one, then another.

"Mmmm," Tiffany panted below him, shaking her plump ass as he thrust between her cheeks.

Ben's cock spat two more thinner lines over her back and butt. He chuckled, trembling with each one. He couldn't believe how much cum he'd produced for his mom. He couldn't help but marvel at the mess he'd made on his mom's back and ass, not to mention the floor.

"Oh fuck," he sighed, lifting his cock.

He looked down and smacked his flagging dick head right against Tiffany's puckered asshole. There were blobs and lines of cum everywhere.

-CREAAAAAK- came the sound of the front door being opened, in the exact spot where they were, one floor down.

Ben's eyes flew open wide in surprise as Tiffany jumped, startled. They heard voices below them.

"...And wouldn't this be just the perfect place to hang that portrait of my mother..."

"Shit, Ben! Can you grab my skirt?!" Tiffany whispered as loud as she dared.

Ben was already grabbing it from the floor. He tossed it to her and she quickly squeezed into it.

"Come on! Hurry! Hurry!" Ben urged as he pogo-hopped one leg into his shorts and pulled them up.

"...did you see the three-car garage, honey?" the man's voice was audible from downstairs.

Tiffany lifted her stretchy top over her sweaty tits as best she could and stuffed her ample flesh down into it. She turned to Ben as he was buttoning up.

"How do I look?" she asked.

Ben regarded her. Her hair was frazzled, her skirt was uneven, and her blouse wasn't tucked in. Then he heard feet ascending the stairs.

"Too late! Let's go," Tiffany said, grabbing him by the hand.

"The camera!"

The sex had been so hot, they'd forgotten all about the camera. Ben darted back to the shelf and grabbed it just in time to see an older couple cross the door in the hallway.

"Oh, hello," Tiffany said pleasantly, waiving. "We were just finishing up," she added.

The bald man's mouth dropped in shock as he saw Tiffany in her slutty top. The wife offered a scowling, "HELL-LO."

Ben held the camera, filming the awkward scene. His eyes saw that something wasn't quite right with his mom's top. Tiffany's bare shoulders and upper back were lined with streaks of semen. The part of her top clinging to her lower back was dotted with darker, wet spots. That's when Ben remembered her discarded jacket.

"Hey, Mom," he said, keeping the camera level, but reaching down for her jacket. "Don't forget your jacket." He walked up to her and dropped in onto her shoulders. "Come on, let's get out of these nice people's hair," he said, putting his hand on her lower back and guiding her out of the room.

Tiffany's face burned red as she felt Ben's semen run down her back. She could feel how sticky it was but knew it would now be covered by her jacket. She let Ben lead her out of the room, wondering how obvious his cum streaks were on the hardwood floor, or how much of a wet spot she'd left on the bench cushion. She was sure the humid room smelled of their steamy sex.

Ben recorded the older couple's stunned faces as they passed them and went down the stairs. He followed his mom out the front door and they both double timed it to the car as Ben stopped the recording.

"Oh, my god, Mom! That was crazy!" he said to her over the top of the car as she unlocked it.

"Holy cow," Tiffany sighed once she got inside. "That was too close. That poor old couple would have had a heart attack if they saw us going at it."

"I just hope no one slips on that cum," Ben joked.

Tiffany backed them out, still riding a heady combination of adrenaline and sexual energy.

"That's going to be exciting to watch, but far too risky for me to ever be comfortable doing again," Tiffany confessed as they drove out of the development.

"Yeah, you're right. The fact we're mother and son adds a little too much risk to it. And we were seconds away from being caught! Glad we can cross that one off the list."

***

Ben and Tiffany reviewed the video they shot from the model home in Ben's room.

"I still can't believe how close that was!" Tiffany exclaimed as the raw footage showed the final shots of the her cum-splotched back and the shocked older couple.

"Aside from the very beginning, the footage actually looks pretty good. It's an exciting concept to be sure. Not our best work, but we were on location and didn't have a lot of time," Ben commented.

"There was so much we couldn't control, being in public like that. But it also adds an authentic energy to the action. We did our best. I think overall, it looks great! You definitely get the sex-in-public feel from it. The intro footage when we were in the office, and the ending with the older couple did that. Those are real people. If we put a video like that on our site, we'd have to blur out their faces."

"Good point, Mom."

Tiffany patted him on the thigh. "Go ahead and send him the trailer. I have some organizing I have to do in my bedroom. Good night." Tiffany bent down and gave her son a long goodnight kiss then went downstairs.

Ben sighed. 'She really does it for me. Damn.'

Tiffany and Ben spent the next day boxing up some of Larry's personal things from around the house. Tiffany made sure to check every room and removed anything unique to Larry that she thought he might want. She boxed up pictures of the two of them as a happy couple that were displayed at various places.

"Why take down the pictures? You're both my parents, you know?"

"You can have pictures of both of us in your room. I'd rather not see pictures of him around the house, if you don't mind." Tiffany continued to pack her husband's things.

After dinner, Tiffany heard the phone.

"Ben, is that your phone?" Tiffany thought she could hear his phone ringing in the living room.

"Damn!" Ben ran into the room and picked up just in time. It was Taylor.

"Ben, don't you ever check your phone? I've been trying to get in touch with you for the past two days."

"Hey Taylor, how's it going? Yeah, it was in the living room. I forgot it was in here."

"Is your mom mad?"

"Why, because you wanted to take a break? No, I don't think so."

"Good. So..." Taylor hesitated. "There's uh... there's nothing else?" Ben didn't understand Taylor's question.

"Something else? Like? What are you talking about, Tay?"

"Nothing." Taylor sounded relieved.

"Taylor, what's going on?"

"A couple of days ago, Alex called. He sounded really good, like he was in a good place emotionally. We talked for a long time. I eventually told him that you and I were making a movie together. Then things went sideways and he all of a sudden flipped out. Ben, he and I are already broken up so it's not like I was cheating, but I think being in rehab has made him more sensitive or something."

Taylor had Ben's full attention. Alex was one of only two people who could cause his family serious problems, since he knew their real identities and the movies. They couldn't afford for him to be 'flipping out.' Ben realized that he probably should have left Taylor alone when she texted him that first time.

"What do you mean 'flipped out'?"

"He got pissed. Started cussing, at you, at me. That sort of thing."

"What did he say he was going to do? Did he make any threats?" Ben wanted to know what to expect.

"I calmed him down. I told him I would consider recording with him when he gets out of rehab. I also said that for now I wouldn't record with you. That seemed to help. But, Ben, I only said I wasn't going to record with you because he seemed so unstable over the phone. I thought maybe he called you after he spoke with me."

"So, when you broke up with him, you didn't say anything about making videos with me?" For some reason, Ben was under the impression she had.

"No. I said I would be making videos, but I never said it would be with you until last night."

Ben could understand Alex's shock, but that didn't change the fact that he needed to keep his friend quiet. He wasn't so sure he could trust Alex, despite Taylor's assurances.

"Taylor, answer this honestly; do I need to worry about Alex saying something about me and my mom?"

"I don't know, but I doubt it, Ben. I mean, he didn't say anything specifically, but I think telling him I won't be recording with you assuaged him for now. If it comes down to it, I'll remind him that he also has a lot to lose if his family found out about his movies."

Ben felt better, but Taylor's assurances that Alex wouldn't say something to someone, anyone, didn't completely quiet his fears.

"I guess I'll tell my mom you're out for now."

"Sorry, Ben, but for now, it's the best move for all of us, don't you think? I still want to see you, Ben...maybe just not record it?"

Ben laughed. "Okay, Taylor. I'll call you later."

"Okay. Sorry, Ben!"

"No worries. Bye."

Ben ended the call and noticed for the first time that Tiffany was standing at the entrance to the living room listening to the call.

"I didn't like the sound of that call, Ben."

Ben turned toward Tiffany, "Yeah, I think it helps that Taylor is out. What a waste of time though."

Not only did Tiffany dislike the new information about Alex, but she didn't like hearing Ben talk to Taylor. She was beginning to feel very possessive of her son. Tiffany decided it was time to move her relationship with Ben to the next level.

"Ben, I need to talk to you about the conversation I had with your dad."

"Okay, Mom, but, you know, Dad told me you wanted a divorce and that you were going to give him two weeks before you got a lawyer. So, I know something about what you talked about."

"That's true, he also said I could change the locks and that he would not come to the house unless invited to see you."

Ben thought about what his mom was saying. From what she said, it sounded like his dad was pretty much going to be out of their life whether they got a divorce or not.

"That's good! We don't have to worry about him barging in on us."

"That's right. Come with me for a minute." Tiffany took Ben by the hand and led him into her bedroom.

Ben had no clue as to what his mom was up to, but it felt good to hold her hand.

In the master, Tiffany opened the bottom drawers of her large dresser, then walked over to the night stand on the left side of the bed and opened the two drawers. She looked at Ben with wide eyes and motioned to the closet.

"What?" Ben wasn't getting whatever message his mom was trying to send.

Tiffany wasn't saying anything, so he walked over to the dresser, then the nightstand. The drawers were empty. The few clothes in his father's closet that weren't already packed up were pushed to the back.

"So, you got rid of all Dad's stuff? Good, right?"

Tiffany shook her head. "You could look at it that way, or you could say that I made room for you."

Her words seemed to hang in the air, echo even, as she spoke them. Ben looked again at the empty drawers, then back at his mom. In that moment, he felt loved, desired, and wanted in a way he had never experienced before. Tiffany walked over to her bewildered son and kissed him passionately.

"I love you, Ben. We should sleep together in our bed every night, don't you think?"

Ben looked at the bed, 'our bed'.

"Yeah. I do. I definitely do."

Tiffany walked toward the bathroom and slipped out of her clothes, turning on the shower, she motioned to Ben.

"Why don't you join me?" Ben closed the door, undressed, and entered the shower with his mom.

Tiffany had already gotten herself wet in the shower. As Ben joined her, she put him into the hot spray. She wanted to wash him, to take care of him as her man. She got behind him with the bar of soap.

"Mmmm, that feels great," Ben told her as she started soaping up his shoulders and back. He could feel her heavy, wet tits brush over his skin. He felt his cock start to thicken.

Tiffany made her way down his back and spread the soapy suds over his muscular butt. Her hands found their way to his front as she stepped up, pressing her body into his back. One hand gripped his shaft and the other held his balls.

"Oh, Mom," Ben grunted as she began fondling him with her soapy hands.

"What?" she joked back. "I don't want to miss any spots."

Ben turned around to face her, with the shower now on his back. He leaned in and kissed her fiercely as she grabbed his thick erection with both hands. Their tongues met, wet and hot. Ben's cock head was brushing the bottom of Tiffany's slick tits as she jerked him toward her. Ben used the soap bar to get his hands sudsy and slick and latched them onto Tiffany's huge boobs. He squeezed, lifted, and cupped them. They continued kissing hard, groping each other under the warm water.

The intensity they shared grew in the hot steamy shower. They kissed with passion, but took their time, enjoying each other in an increasingly more intimate way. But that didn't mean the foreplay didn't have the usual effect. They had lost track of time and soon, Tiffany's growing need became dire.

Breaking their fervent make-out session, she looked into Ben's eyes. "Let's dry off and move to the bed. We don't want to use up all the hot water," she said with a wink.

They got out of the shower and Ben quickly wrapped Tiffany in a towel. He dried her brusquely, giving extra attention to her supple ass and tits. His hands gripped her curvy features as if he were checking the elasticity of her ass cheeks and her enormous breasts.

Tiffany was enjoying the treatment and moved quickly to towel her son off. She'd dried him mostly when she guided him to the bed, both of them naked. She pushed him onto his back on to the mattress, his hard cock slapping with a smack against his lower torso.

"Mmmm, let Mommy have a taste," she said, her hungry eyes on his turgid erection.

His long cock was so hard and tall, Tiffany only had to lean over him slightly. She put both hands on his base and brought her mouth over his cock head.

"Oooooh, Mom," Ben sighed, his hands threading into her damp hair.

Tiffany sucked on her son enthusiastically for several minutes before she climbed on the bed on her tummy, between Ben's legs. Arching her back, she surrounded his shaft with her soft tits and sucked his head. She reveled in the time she spent pleasuring Ben, and this was no different. But her blowjob was abbreviated. After all, neither of them needed anymore foreplay.

She lifted her lips from his dick. "I need to be on top."

Ben nodded enthusiastically. He found a pillow and propped up his head while Tiffany scooted forward, kneeling with her thighs outside of Ben's. His heavy cock bobbed and twitched between them in anticipation.