Mom's Home Movies Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMPH!" Tiffany grunted, reaching both hands around and grabbing Ben's butt, preventing him from pulling out. She gagged hard but felt the warm burst of cum hit deep into her throat.

"Mom! AAAAAHHH!" Benny trembled as his cock pulsed in his mom's mouth. He stopped trying to wrench his cock from her, and instead tightened his grip on her wig and thrusted himself deeper.

"Mmmm!" she moaned, trying to collect all of his spunk in her mouth to show the camera.

"AH... AH... Ah..." Benny sighed and trembled, blasting more sperm into his mom with each pulse. He let his throbbing shaft slide out a little, both to give his mom a break, in case it was more cum than they planned, and also to show the camera that his cock was indeed unloading into her closed mouth.

He'd guessed his mom had changed her mind at the last minute, since she grabbed his ass, preventing him from giving her a facial. He let her pull back as his pulsing cock slowed. Taylor quickly moved closer, standing next to Ben just in time for his hard shaft to pop from his mom's mouth.

Benny gripped his dick and stroked it over Tiffany's open mouth, her lips trembling. He issued a final trickle of semen that dripped onto her face. Tiffany briefly showed the camera her open mouth. Benny's thick cum swam around her pink tongue. She made a point to let a line of semen spill over her lips and drip down her chin, catching it in her palm. With a slurp, she sucked it up.

Taylor found the change in plans unusual but kept the camera steady for the final part of the recording.

"Oh, Mom! That was amazing. I've never felt like that before. Thank you!" Benny flopped onto the sofa, still naked from the waist down.

Tiffany blinked and swallowed, then rose to her feet.

"Now you know how Amanda should perform blow jobs for you, all the way to the end." She patted Benny's knee, leaning over him.

"Now, how about a frittata for dinner?"

Taylor ended the recording with the shot of Benny with his bare cock spent and flopped on his stomach and Tiffany leaning over him in her matronly way.

"That was great, guys. Very smooth, no mistakes, other than the money shot. I thought we agreed you would take it all on your face, Tiffany?"

Tiffany was using a towel to dab cum and spit from her cheeks and mouth. "Well, I didn't want to risk getting cum in my expensive wig, so I improvised. The thought didn't occur to me until Ben was about to orgasm."

Ben was putting his pants back on and thought, 'Good job, Mom!' Holding back a smile. It was the perfect excuse.

"Oh. I guess I hadn't thought of that. Okay. Great job!" Taylor turned the camera off.

"No use editing until we get everything recorded, right?" Taylor set the camera down on the table and began to move the lights back into place.

As Taylor was setting the room back in order, Ben noticed she seemed preoccupied.

"Is everything alright, Taylor?"

"Yes." She cast a contemptuous look at Tiffany as she left the room for the kitchen.

Ben realized the jealousy between the women on this video project was becoming an issue.

"No, seriously, what's wrong?" Ben placed a hand on her back.

"I should have never agreed to this video. I guess I wasn't prepared for how it feels to be made out to be a dork." She sat on the couch.

"Well, I don't know about that. I mean, it is a mother and son video, after all."

"I know. I know. It just feels weird not being treated like an equal when I'm used to being the writer, producer, director, and actor of my own movies. Everything up to this point has been great. And... well... after yesterday, being with the both of you, I felt like I was a part of it. I know you guys were hooking up without me before, but seeing you now, as I'm filming, it's just... I dunno..." She looked away.

"What do you want to do?" Ben brushed her hair back and tried to console her.

"I guess all the changes are starting to get to me. Alex in rehab, this new relationship with you, and now the new recording. It's a lot." She paused, looking at Ben. "Maybe I need some time to myself. We can pick up the recording later. Would that be okay?" As Taylor spoke, Ben could see the conflict in her eyes.

"Of course, that's okay. Take some time and let me know how you feel, whatever makes you comfortable," he said sympathetically. "I'll tell my mom you need a little break."

"Thanks, Ben."

Ben walked Taylor out to her car and hugged. He waved to her as she left for her condo. Back inside, Tiffany had changed clothes. She had a very thin grey T-shirt with a wide neck and a mid-length skirt. She had removed the wig and fixed her makeup.

"Where's Taylor?" She turned her head around searching for a sign.

"She's a little upset about Alex and all that was going on. A little jealous too, I think. She's used to being more of the center of attention instead of in a support role."

Tiffany sat at the kitchen table. 'Taylor must be jealous. That's understandable given the circumstances, I guess,' she thought.

"Is this going to work out with her, Ben? I mean, will she be able to be professional about this?"

Tiffany wore a serious expression; her eyebrows were slightly furrowed, and she crossed her arms as she sat back in the chair. She had the thought that she may have to encourage Ben to be with Taylor. Maybe even suggest they make a video of their own for Taylor's benefit. She feared that she would become the jealous one, but Taylor was a loose end. They needed to keep her in a good mood.

"You know, Ben. I was thinking. Maybe you and Taylor should do a video for her profile at Hot Amateurs. What do you think?"

Ben thought about what his mom was saying. It made sense. A lot of sense.

"It's a good idea, but the timing is wrong. It's not just the video, I think she's got a lot on her mind right now. It may be best to just let her have some time to herself."

"Whatever you want. Just let me know. Look, the rain's letting up!" Tiffany was standing looking out the window. "I think I'll go shopping for a little while." She turned around to her son and smiled.

"Okay Mom. I'm going to work on the website while you're gone. We have a ton of email."

While Tiffany was out, Ben deleted both the complimentary and critical emails from the Hot Amateurs site. He read each one, but only kept the one's he thought his mom would want to see.

The last one in his mailbox looked different.

SUBJECT: A PROPOSITION

FROM: Incestluvr69@moc.com

"Hello,

I'm a big fan of your videos. I see you are somewhat new to the site and you may not be aware of how many amateur actors and actresses pose as family to cater to the needs of aficionados like myself. Most of them have nothing physically in common, unlike you and your mom. I've noticed that you and your mother have very similar skin tone and hair color. This is a huge deal for me as I am a true incest enthusiast. Whether you are related or not, the fact that you actually look like a mother and son, is what interests me the most. Regardless, I have a proposition for you. If you are interested, then send me an email to confirm.

Hope to hear from you soon,

-Incestluvr69"

Ben stared at the screen. He was both frightened and curious. He responded with a short reply,

"We're interested. What do you have in mind?"

He saved the email for his mom to read. Ben made note that the revenue from their videos was over fifty-seven thousand dollars.

"Hard to believe I get paid to have sex with a woman like my mom." He shook his head smiling.

Sometime later, Ben was playing a computer game when he heard his mom return from her shopping trip. He went downstairs to greet her.

Ben watched as his mom entered the kitchen balancing a pizza in one hand and two large shopping bags in the other.

"Ben? I brought home a pizza."

"Hey! Great idea."

Ben relieved his mom of the pizza and set it on the counter. Tiffany went into her room, set her bags on her bed, and changed clothes. She wore one of her new shirts, even before it was washed. She was eager to wear some of the clothes she bought for her son.

Ben watched Tiffany walk out of her room wearing a hot pink tank top. "Jesus. Mom..." he sighed.

Tiffany smiled at his reaction, her nipples stiffening. Ben observed the growing points atop her enormous breasts through the nearly see-through garment. Her hard nipples stood out further as Ben watched her, her bra-less tits wobbling under the top.

"Do you like it?" Tiffany looked down at her chest, turning her shoulders slightly. Her tits swayed heavily, just as they had in the dressing room in the department store. The shirt was short and revealed her belly button at the bottom hem.

"Yeah! It's hot...really grabs your attention. Your body is something else, Mom." Ben continued to stare.

Having received the response she had desired, she uncorked a bottle of merlot and poured two large glasses of wine while Ben plated the pizza and put the rest in the oven to keep warm.

"So?" Tiffany sat with her plate on the couch in the living room and placed her wine on the coffee table. "How's the website coming along?"

"Over fifty-seven thousand dollars so far!"

"Really? That's good, but I was expecting more."

"We need to upload more videos," Ben said. He chewed a bite of pizza, adding, "We also got a strange email. I'll get the laptop."

The two read, then re-read the email as they ate their pizza. Tiffany searched for the username on the site and discovered that "Incestluvr69" had a list of favorites. Each of their videos, as well as many others, were on his list.

"Wow! That is a strange email, Ben. I don't think you should respond."

"Actually, I already did. I just asked what he had in mind."

Tiffany considered this. "Well, next time please ask me before you respond to something like that."

"Ok, mom. I was just curious. He probably just wants to make a request for a future video." But Ben was skeptical of this himself, as most of their fans who have requests just make them on the message board and do not take the time to email them.

Tiffany was looking at the email when another mail came in.

"Here's another one." She nodded toward the new mail from Incestluvr69.

Ben read the email aloud.

"Hello,

I'm thrilled that you returned my email! I am very interested in you and your mother/partner creating several private videos just for me. There will be no other soul on earth who will see what you send me. It will be part of my very private, very personal collection. The price I am willing to pay will range from $200 to $5,000 per video, but this will depend on the content and quality. There is one requirement for any video you make: both of your faces must be plainly visible and not pixilated or edited out in any way, including disguises. Understand that you cannot upload these videos for sale after sending them to me. Once I pay for them, they are mine. I can assure you that I will not share them or upload them at any time.

You may combine activities in any video, but you will only be paid for one activity at a time. You will let me know when you have a video ready, send me a short trailer as evidence, and I will transfer money into whatever account you choose to use. You can send me the video after you have received the money in full.

I am an older man who can afford to purchase custom videos from select persons who are of interest to me. You and your "mom" are on the top of my list.

Pricing:

Mom jacks-off son to visible ejaculation- $200

Tit fuck ending with cumming on tits- $700

Hand-job leading to blowjob ending with cumming on face- $1,000

Blow job with evidence of swallow- $1,500

Sixty-nine with equal time and detail given to both mother and son, swallow- $2,000

Intercourse- doggy style cum on ass cheeks- $3,000

Intercourse- missionary, heavy kissing- $3,000

Intercourse- mom rides on top- $3,500

Intercourse sex with blow job in a public place- $5,000

Bonus- observable orgasm from mom: $100 per climax in addition to any of the above. This is the only exception to the "only get paid for one activity at a time" rule described above.

I am leaving my phone number, so if you are interested, please text me. 555-867-5309

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

-Incestluvr69"

Tiffany took a big drink of wine. "Wow. He's really thought about this." Just reading the list of sex acts was making Tiffany horny. The wine didn't hurt either.

"If we record everything on the list we will earn about $20,000 from this guy. It's a little hard to believe," Ben remarked.

"I have to admit, I'm more than a little turned on," Tiffany confessed.

"Yeah, me too. He seems legit though."

"Do you think this could be a trap, you know, like a sting operation?" Tiffany asked.

"I doubt it, Mom. There are literally thousands of videos online that portray two people having mother and son sex. Besides, he's not asking us to verify our relationship, or reveal our names. He doesn't KNOW we're related. He's interested in us because we look alike. He even says as much."

Ben's point made sense to his mom. If they were being investigated, there was already enough material for any good prosecutor to move forward with a case. For Tiffany, it wasn't about the money being offered in the email. There was something very hot about performing all the sex acts listed with her son without wearing any disguise. Knowing that someone was going to watch her and Ben have incestual sex without having to worry about covering up was exciting and very naughty.

"Why don't we do one and see what happens?" Tiffany proposed.

Ben looked over at his mom with a shocked expression. "Seriously?" His eyes wide with disbelief.

"Why not? It will be a relief to be able to be more natural in front of the camera." Tiffany was noticeably enthusiastic about the idea.

Ben smiled and began to feel his cock swell. He adjusted himself openly in front of his mom.

"Which one will we do first?" Ben thought it wise to do the easiest one and see how the whole process worked.

"We'll need to set up a payment system before anything else." Tiffany was thinking about how to arrange an anonymous transfer.

Ben and Tiffany discussed how to set up a totally anonymous system of receiving payment for the videos but couldn't think of anything outside of a post office box address.

"If we set up a P.O. box, he will know what state and city we live in," Ben said.

"What about that phone app that lets you give money to friends and family?" Tiffany had read about how easy it was to use.

"Yes, 'MO-VEND'! All we need is an email address, and on his end, he'll never know our names, where we're from or anything. Good idea!" Ben was thrilled to have that out of the way.

Tiffany and Ben talked about what they would record for Incestluvr69 while cleaning the kitchen. That night, Tiffany set up the MO-VEND account while Ben emailed the man back giving him the necessary information. It was all set. They would record their first video the next morning.

***

Ben was sitting in the middle of the couch, naked, atop an unfolded towel. His legs were spread wide with his mom, wearing one of her new cream-colored tank tops, sitting on her knees in front of him. The camera was on the tripod to the side.

Tiffany decided it would be best to simply record the sex act without acting or worrying about any scenario. They pretended like the camera wasn't there.

"It's been a while since I just jacked you off, Ben." Tiffany looked over her son's towering cock and into his eyes lovingly.

"I was just thinking the same thing, Mom." Ben was looking down at his mom as she sat, her tits pushed out. Her hard, darker nipples were visible through the lighter, sheer fabric of the shirt.

She sat up on her knees and wrapped both hands around Ben's wide shaft. She pumped him gently, feeling the friction between them.

"You need lubrication." Tiffany wrapped her mouth around her son's thick cock and sucked on the head. She loosened her lips to allow her saliva to leak out and coat his prodigious member. She sucked on the head again.

"That's it Mom, get it good and wet," Ben encouraged.

He watched as his mom's red lips spread around his girth. Clear spit ran onto her hands as they massaged his shaft. Her lips lifted up from his tip and a stream ran down onto his head, mixing with her lipstick on his dick. She applied her mouth to his head again. Tiffany made several trips up and down his shaft with both her hands and her mouth. When she saw his cock was covered in a slick sheen, she sat back up, arching her back and began stroking.

"You like the way mommy strokes your cock, Ben?"

"God, I love it, Mom. Your great at that, and your tits look amazing." Ben felt the difference in the chemistry between the two of them during this video. There was a more exhibitionist feel to the scene. Definitely more genuine. He felt for the first time that he was recording a very real, sincere interaction and not a contrived scene with a script.

Tiffany was buzzing with excitement. For some reason, she felt as though she was being watched as she stroked her son's cock before the camera. It felt like a natural performance, more so than ever before. She went at Ben's cock with renewed gusto.

Her stroking quickly escalated to a hard, pumping motion. His throbbing cock was dragging in her hand, so she lowered her mouth over his head and repeated the drooling technique she'd used before, while pumping with two hands, making sure her saliva ran all the way down onto his balls.

"Mom?" Ben asked hoarsely.

Tiffany raised her eyes and lifted her mouth from his flared tip, pausing. "What is it, honey?"

"UNGH!" Ben grunted and his cock throbbed. A wild burst of cum fountained from his tip.

"OH!" Tiffany cried.

"Don't stop, Mom!" Ben pleaded, a thick pool of ejaculate beading atop his head.

"Oh right!" Tiffany replied, resuming her two-handed pump.

"FUUUH"- Ben's voice broke as the cum leapt from his tip, spewing in a high line above them. His eyes shut tight as stars of pleasure exploded in his mind.

Spurt after spurt followed, as Ben grunted and flexed his cock through his orgasm. Tiffany pumped him steadily as semen rained heavily down onto them. Jizz landed in streaks on Ben's torso and stomach, and on Tiffany's cleavage and chest.

"You really needed that, huh?" Tiffany joked.

"God, that was hot, Mom." Ben huffed, opening his eyes. He looked down on Tiffany who had turned his cock toward her and tongued his head. She drew a pale blob of lingering semen from his hole with her tongue and lifted it, drawing it into a long sticky line until it broke from his tip, dangling from her bottom lip.

Tiffany smiled toward the camera, made a kissy face, then reached to turn it off.

"What do you think? Good?"

Ben smiled, "Yeah, I think that'll work. Let me clean up, then I'll send him the whole clip. No sense in sending him a trailer for such a small video. You made me cum so fast!"

Tiffany smiled at him as he rushed off to clean himself. She had quite the mess on her hands herself. She laughed as she made her way to her master bathroom.

Two hours later, Tiffany and her son had just come in from the pool and were checking their anonymous email for Incestluvr69's response. About the same time, Ben's phone alerted him to a new MO-VEND transaction.

"$250 was just deposited. Why that amount?" Ben wondered, "The man said $200 even for a jack off scene to completion."

"Here's why." Tiffany was reading the email from Incestluvr69.

"Greetings Tiffany and Ben,

Outstanding video! I loved it! I gave you a bonus for the oral contact and as an encouragement for future videos. Please keep them coming and keep them natural!

-IL"

"What do you think 'keep them natural' means?" Tiffany asked her son.