Mom's Home Movies Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Probably no story or script. I don't think he wants us to act." Ben smiled.

Tiffany and Ben decided to do another video the next day.

***

The next morning, after showering, Ben wandered downstairs for breakfast. Tiffany was dressed in a flowery yellow summer dress, not the sexiest choice in Ben's mind. But since they would be recording that morning he figured he would see more of his mom's body soon enough.

"Good morning, Lover!" Tiffany smiled, but it was more of a strained grin. Ben picked up on it immediately.

"What's wrong?"

Tiffany paused and looked over to Ben. "Your dad called earlier." Tiffany resumed cooking Ben's eggs.

"Is he coming home?"

"He might be, but he won't be staying here."

"How do you know?"

"He won't be staying here because he knows I know about his girlfriend and the way we ended our last call made it clear I don't want him to stay here anymore. Ben, I'm going to suggest that he and I separate."

Ben didn't know how he felt about this information. He knew he didn't want his dad around, not while the filming was going so well, but he also didn't want his parents to get a divorce. He realized immediately how strange his predicament was.

"Let me know how that goes. I don't want any surprises."

"Don't worry, neither do I. I'm most likely going to change my last name back to my maiden name. It will help us in the future if you and I don't share the same last name."

"I guess you and Dad are going to get a divorce..." Ben looked away.

Tiffany didn't respond and they finished their breakfast quietly. After they'd cleaned up, the two sat on the patio together. Ben could tell that his mom was restless.

"What's going on?" Ben looked over at Tiffany who was now sitting with her hands folded in her lap.

"You haven't asked me what I bought yesterday?" Tiffany put on a pout.

Ben looked down at his mom's chest and couldn't help but notice her nipples were once again erect under the sundress. His dick stirred from under his sweatpants.

"Well, let's start the fashion show then!"

Tiffany smiled and jumped up, all but running back to her bedroom to fetch the clothes, still in the bags from yesterday.

Ben took his cock out for a moment and stroked it, sensing the opportunity to have sex with his mom for the first time that day.

Ben shook his head. 'Damn, I'm a lucky guy.'

Tiffany slipped out of her sundress and put on the thin, white V-neck T-shirt she had bought. It strained to cover the broad swells of her boobs, but that was part of why she liked it. She had a blue and white mini skirt she selected to go with it. She removed her panties.

Ben sat frozen and gawked at his mom's breasts as she walked back outside.

"Mom, that looks unbelievable." He looked down at his crotch, "Can I..."

"Of course! Take him out to play!" Tiffany laughed as she walked around the patio modeling for her son.

Ben's cock was out in a flash. He stroked it while watching her. He was thinking about grabbing her and bending her over and just fucking her right there, but he remembered his mom's sad pout and decided it would be best to see all that she bought from her shopping trip. Meanwhile, his mom had returned to the bathroom.

Minutes passed as Ben waited. He'd set his semi-hard cock down against his stomach and was perusing the internet on his laptop when he heard music start playing from the outside speakers. After a short time, Tiffany walked out wearing a fairly conservative sky-blue, long sleeved blouse, with a pair of black, pin-striped slacks and light blue heels.

"What...what's this? It looks like you're ready to work at an office or something."

"Do you like it?" Tiffany turned around, so he could get a better look at the outfit.

"I mean, yeah...it's really nice. Not what I was expecting, but nice. Professional."

The music was playing, and Tiffany rocked her hips slightly in time with the beat of the song as she moved toward Ben.

"What is this? I think I've heard it before," Ben commented, watching her.

"It's Bjork. 'Venus as a Boy.' Isn't it sexy?"

"Yeah, I guess it is. Her voice is pretty sexy."

"You should read the lyrics sometime, then you'll know why I played it."

Tiffany was swaying her body and smoothing her hands down her legs, then back up, cupping her breasts and pressing them together under the blouse. She was giving her son a strip tease.

"I never knew you could dance like this, Mom. It's hot."

Tiffany placed a finger over her lips to silence her son.

"...He's Venus as a boy..." She mouthed the lyrics as she unfastened one of the buttons on her blouse, then after a few beats, another.

'Mom's stripping for me. Shit!' Ben grabbed his dick again, this time taking his balls out of his sweatpants as well. He was getting harder by the second.

"...He believes in a beauty..." she sang this last line.

Tiffany's blouse was unbuttoned, and Ben could see a white platform bra peek from behind the sides of the shirt.

Ben watched his mom wiggle in time out of her slacks as she continued to mouth the words.

"...He sets off...the beauty in her..."

She flipped her slacks over the back of the patio chair and slid back into her heels as she rolled her waist and torso to the music. Tiffany had a white garter belt with ultra-sheer silk stockings that were a slightly lighter hue than her own skin. She wore her silk thong panties over her stockings and belt.

"...He's Venus as a boy..."

She let her blouse slide off her shoulders revealing her white, silk bra, barely able to support the weighty, quivering flesh of her mammoth breasts. The white lingerie was nothing like he had ever seen her wear before. He felt his erection pulse and stopped jerking himself, feeling as though he could cum without so much as touching her, she was so arousing.

Ben didn't speak a word. He was shocked and in awe of her performance.

Tiffany rhythmically squirmed her panties off her body and tossed them to her son, then sauntered over and took him by the hand and led him to her room.

Ben was so excited that he was feverish. He knew he would have to use all the restraint he could muster to not plow his big dick into her the moment they reached her bed. He knew from experience that she would want to go slower than that.

Tiffany was as aroused as her son at that point, but she knew that it would be up to her to prolong their love-making long enough to satisfy her desire to cum, and she wanted to cum badly.

She guided her son to sit on her bed. Smiling at him, she pulled off his shirt, removed his sweatpants, and helped him out of his socks. Ben continued stroking his cock as best he could, allowing his mother to undress him and watching her tits jiggle under her bra.

As soon as he was naked, relaxing on the bed, Tiffany immediately put her mouth over his cock.

"Ahhhh, yessss, Mom," Ben hissed.

Tiffany sucked Ben's full-blown erection as far down as she could in one stroke. His shaft sank deep into her tight throat. Saliva ran down the few inches of shaft that she couldn't take and she used both hands to massage his balls. Her slippery spit ran all the way down and soon, she was rubbing it into his tight scrotum as she bobbed her head.

He looked down at his mom, her red hair now pulled into a tight ponytail, he knew for his benefit. Her mouth was wrapped around his fat tube, but her smiling eyes told him that she was loving it.

"God, Mom. Your mouth feels incredible." He gripped her ponytail in one hand, atop her head.

The shutters were open and perfectly illuminated Tiffany's slow blow job. She was working into a steady rhythm, with her mouth moving up and down as much as she could handle. Tiffany pushed herself down, turning her head back and forth slightly in an effort to bury every inch of him.

Her hands replaced her mouth on his shaft, pumping him. "It's really big and hard today, Ben," she sighed.

"You made it like that, Mom," he replied, smiling.

Tiffany got onto the bed beside him, and turned so that they were head-to-toe, never losing her grip on his cock. As Tiffany moved, onto the bed, Ben noticed the camera for the first time. It was on its tripod, pointed directly at the center of the bed, right where Tiffany's lower body hovered over her son's face. His mom was recording their love making for Incestluvr69. Ben became delirious with arousal at that point. He realized that his mom enjoyed recording their incestuous sex for the stranger.

'She had this planned all along!' he thought.

Tiffany lifted a leg and carefully swung it over Ben with one knee now resting on either side of his head. Facing his feet, she had one hand latched onto the head of his cock and one on his leg. She was straddling him in a 69 position but sitting up as he reclined. She began gently stroking her pussy with her free hand, turning briefly to look down at him.

"This was a little sneaky, but I thought you'd enjoy it," she said huskily.

Ben observed his mom's swollen mound from inches below her, between her thighs. Above her wet, pink folds, her huge tits hung heavy, topped by her pinkish-red nipples peeking out over the edge of her bra.

He could only nod, with an open-mouthed smile.

As she continued to gently stroke his penis, Tiffany lowered herself onto her son's lips, trapping his head between her thighs. She could only see his chin as she looked down and he began to work on her.

Ben stuck his tongue out lewdly and let his mom use it to her satisfaction. His hands reached under her thighs to grab her ass as she sat on his face. He used his grip on her butt to guide her as she lifted her torso up and down on his extended tongue.

"Oooh, Ben! I love your tongue, she moaned. She lost her grip on his dick as she spread herself with one hand and reached up to unhook her bra from the front. She roughly tweaked one of her stiff nipples, sighing.

Tiffany gyrated on her son's face as Ben's tongue penetrated into her hot, wet depths. Her soft lips and firm clit slid all over Ben's chin and mouth. She smashed herself down onto him until she began to shake. Her hands fell to the bed, grinding her opening down into his mouth and tongue. He flicked it back and forth inside her, pushing her over the top.

"Uhhh...Ahhhh! Oh God...Bennn!"

Ben moaned as his mouth was filled with her hot fluid. He swallowed, noting the subtle sweetness, then jammed his tongue back inside her.

Tiffany sat back up and managed to hump her son's face through another orgasm, then fell forward, letting her hair fall over his thighs with her face on his stomach, next to his cock. She picked it up and began stroking it absently.

"Oh God, I needed that!" she laughed.

The two turned around to allow for the camera to record Tiffany fellate her son.

Her orgasms complete, Ben busied himself by kissing her fat, wet labia gently. He felt her breasts mash against his lower torso as a moist warmth engulfed his cock.

"Oh shit, Mom. Suck it!" he cheered, still incredibly turned on.

He awkwardly moved his arms from his mother's ass, briefly to the sides of her splayed tits, then to the back of her head as she sucked his dick.

"Mmm," he could hear her moaning, corkscrewing her mouth down his dick, only to lift up and drive down again and again.

Ben tried to pull her mouth further down his shaft but could not guide her effectively from his angle under her. He moved his hands back to her breasts, where he found her nipples and played with those instead.

Tiffany again moaned when he began pulling at her nipples. She stretched her lips over his thick meat, using two hands to aid her mouth in stroking him, but it was difficult for her to put him deep at that angle.

"Take it, Mom. That's it!"

Ben flexed his cock up into his mom's mouth as best he could, meeting her downward thrusts. The wet, gargling sounds of Tiffany's mouth made Ben pump harder. Tiffany wanted to be face-fucked by her son, but the current position they were in would not allow for such an aggressive penetration.

She pulled her body upright, lifting her mouth from his wet dick. Then she flipped over onto her back. "Hold on, baby. Let's switch position. I want you to fuck my mouth."

Ben was up in a flash, moving to stand over his mother, lying on her back. Making certain he was centering himself in front of the camera, he stood near her head, stroking his wet dick, waiting to see what his mom had in mind. Tiffany flipped her ponytail over and then let her head hang down, off the side of the bed.

With her head upside-down and facing the camera, she beckoned to Ben with her eyes. He stepped up to her, stroking himself slowly. Tiffany's eyes were on his balls as he dropped them down over her eyes and nose. She wasted no time sucking on them.

"God, mom. I love when you suck my balls like that," he said, stroking himself with one hand and using the other to play with her right tit.

Tiffany moaned as she mouthed his balls, waiting for Ben to penetrate her mouth. As if on cue, he stepped back, his balls popping out of her mouth.

She lifted her head, looking up at her son from below his wide, powerful tool, and returned his smile.

"Please, baby. Give it to me good. I want a nice big load out of you for our viewer," she said. Then she relaxed her neck and let her mouth fall open.

Looking down at her head upside down between his legs, Ben guided his hard cock into his mom's willing mouth.

"Mmmm!" she moaned lustfully.

Ben had her mouth spread wide as she allowed her throat to relax. He leaned forward and started sliding his tool into hot, wet mouth. From this position, Tiffany could handle more than any other oral position. She could feel Ben's long, thick cock deeper than it had ever gone. As he began pumping down into her, she soon began to salivate excessively. Spit leaked out almost immediately and was forming a foamy ring around her lips, eventually dripping up her cheek and down to the floor under her head.

"Fuck, yes, Mom. Take it!" Ben was really giving it to her now. His thrusts penetrating into her tight esophagus were going to make for a quick orgasm; the abundance of saliva made for a very slippery experience.

From the camera's eye, Ben's cock disappeared more than three-fourths into his mom's mouth. His heavy-hanging balls bounced and slapped against her eyes and nose as he planted himself repeatedly. His ass would flex with each thrust into her. The mother and son were creating a very graphic scene for their patron.

Once Ben established a good rhythm, he leaned over his mother's body, and grabbed her breasts roughly. He noticed Tiffany's hips were bucking upward. Her hand slipped down to find her swollen clit.

She grunted below him as she massaged her engorged clit, then moaned in an almost worried tone. The oxygen deprivation was heightening her climax. A moment later, she came shamelessly; her throat flexing as her pussy pulsed. Ben continued his manual assault on her bulging tits, never slowing his thrusts into mouth.

The pumping became more intense. Tiffany recovered from her climax and realized she'd reached the limit to her arousal. Her vision became spotty, but she didn't want to interrupt the scene by pushing her son off to catch her breath. She breathed as best she could as Ben's balls bounced on her eyes and nose. Her extremities began to feel weak just as Ben pulled out.

"GUUUUAH!" she sucked in air.

"Aaaaaaahhhh"- Ben slowly stroked his cock at Tiffany's open mouth as precum trickled down over her face.

Ben's body shook, grunting "AH!" as his cock streamed a wide jet of semen spraying into his mom's mouth.

"FUUUUCCKKK!" Ben shot more into Tiffany's mouth. The white streams flashed briefly before disappearing into her open maw.

Tiffany felt cum pooling on the top of tongue, then running back to the roof of her mouth. Ben saw this and adjusted his aim. Two more smaller spurts covered her lips, nose, and chin. He lifted his hips up and craned his cock away from her face.

"Fuck, Mom! That felt amazing! He stepped around her head to sit facing the camera on the edge of the bed. He helped Tiffany lift her torso up, so she too was sitting on the bed. She looked at the camera briefly, her face a mess of oozing cum and drool, then leaned over to rest her head on Ben's shoulder.

"That was intense, Ben," she whispered.

"It was. Are you okay?"

"I am now. For a while there, it was touch and go," she laughed.

Ben stood and reached to turn the recorder off, then fetched a towel for his mom to clean up with. After wiping herself off, they both cuddled on the bed and fell into a short nap as they held each other's hand.

***

The next morning, Ben came downstairs for breakfast with his laptop opened and announced, "Guess what Mr. 69 thought of our yesterday's recording?"

Tiffany had to think about who "Mr. 69" was before she realized he was talking about their special client.

She laughed. "What?"

He read the email to her.

"Tiffany and Ben,

You really outdid yourselves with that one. I don't know which I liked better, Tiffany's blowjob or watching her sit on Ben's face. I wasn't expecting the two of you to be so comfortable satisfying the list I provided. Very creative! I'm sending you $2,000 for that one. You're giving me quite the collection!

Till next time,

-IL"

"That's not bad for a single video. He would probably pay more if he knew we were really mother and son," Tiffany commented. She was dressed in her new, blue miniskirt with matching blue wedge sandals, and a white, short sleeve spandex style top that was cut too low to wear in public.

"You look unbelievably sexy in that outfit, Mom! I feel underdressed! What's the occasion?"

"Oh, I thought we could scout for a place for the public sex, you know, for Mr. 69?"

Ben loved the thought. He smiled and began to climb back up the stairs to his room to shower and change when he heard his mom's phone ring. Tiffany received so few calls that when she did get one, it was usually a big deal. Ben stopped in his tracks. He predicted it was his dad, and he was right. He tried to listen to what was being said but it was a quick call.

"Ben?" she hollered from the kitchen. "Your father's coming over in about ten minutes. Get the camera out of my room, hurry!"

For the next several minutes, Ben and his mom put away the camera and lights, stowed the oils left out on his mom's bathroom vanity, and made sure the laptop was shut down and out of the way. It was the first time Ben felt fear connected with the new relationship to his mom and he didn't like it one bit.

Tiffany quickly donned her usual stay-home mom clothes that she wore prior to her involvement with Ben and tried to look casual as she sat in the kitchen thumbing through the latest Restoration Hardware catalog.

"What should I do, Mom?" Ben was nervous.

"I'll need to talk to your dad for a while. I'll send him up when we're finished. You might as well take a shower."

Ben experienced a serious mood swing. Just ten minutes ago he was preparing to bound up the stairs and shower for a day of exciting sex, now he was trudging up the stairs as if his entire life were balanced treacherously upon the conversation that was about to take place between his mom and dad. Would she re-think the actions of these past two months? Would she and his father resolve their differences? Was his mom going to have a change of heart? Ben tried to put his anxious thoughts aside as her showered.

Larry rang the doorbell rather than use his key. He had a suspicion that Tiffany wasn't too happy with him and he had an idea why. At one time, he thoroughly enjoyed his trophy wife; her playful nature, the way she took care of his every need, her invaluable input when he was expanding the business, and most of all her physical beauty. It was a young receptionist at one of his dealerships that caused him to stray and stray he did. Since that first girlfriend he had developed a sexual preference for young, petite women. Now Tiffany knows, and she will probably want a divorce.