Mom's Home Movies Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany held his erection against her chest and cleavage. She used her whole body to pump it up and down a few times, then lifted herself and placed him at her hungry opening. As their eyes locked in a lust-filled love, Tiffany let herself melt onto her son. She felt his manhood bend slightly as she impaled herself upon it. But, its stiffness held out and his head breached her labia and penetrated her hot pussy in a single motion.

"Ooooh," she sighed, her voice a mixture of strain and satisfaction. "God that's big," she observed as she bottomed out, her thighs quivering.

Ben placed his hands on her broad tits. He palmed her nipples and as much breast flesh as he could squeeze, but her ample orbs bulged out, overflowing his grip. "This feels good, Mom."

She nodded down at him; her pouty lips open slightly. Ben could see her partially-lidded eyes were locked onto his. She was most intense when she stared at him while she was on top. Now, with her hands planted on either side of his chest to stabilize her inevitable thrusts and gyrations, Tiffany began to move.

Her motions were slow at first, leisurely, even. She had a way of waving her pelvis that drove Ben crazy. When she did this, she would move her body around his cock rather than in a penetrating motion. As she moved around on the cock planted deep within her, Ben gave her tits lots of attention.

Ben loved his mom on top as it allowed unfettered, constant contact with her epic tits. There was also something about her being on top that revealed her desire for him. She controlled the depth and pace when she rode him. Ben mentally took notes while she straddled his cock, eager to learn all he could from her movements. He could tell how aroused she was, or whether she wanted a deep orgasm or more of a clitoral one.

How she looked at him while she was on top was also very telling. Did she stare into his eyes? Was she looking at his body? Were her eyes closed? He had discovered that her eyes revealed her mood, her feelings for him.

In the warm light of the nightside lamp, Ben considered her face as she made love to him. He adored her features; the perfection of her cheek bones, the elfish quality of her eyes, her flawless nose. He softly kneaded her breasts and rubbed her nipples to an encouraging purr.

"I'm so glad you discovered your perverted little video recording hobby, Ben," She smiled.

Ben laughed. "Yeah, me too. I never thought it would lead to this, Mom. I wasn't capable of this level of fantasy."

Tiffany began grinding harder. Her breathing became heavy and her pumping became more dramatic. She leaned forward slightly, letting her weighty tits pummel her son's face in the most pleasurable way. Ben grabbed his mom by her hips and began to pull her deeper onto his thick, hard pole.

"Oh, God, Ben." Her voice was loud but threatening to break. "I'm going to cum already," she announced.

Ben couldn't articulate much with her bouncing mounds in his face, so he moaned and aided his mother's grinding motion in an upward thrusting movement. Her tempo increased. Heavy breathing and the soft sound of her breasts slapping together drove Ben wild.

"Oh...Oh...Ben! Caaah-" her voice broke in a gurgle as she bore down on him.

Ben's cock was embraced even tighter by her clenching cunt. The feeling of tightening muscles was immediately followed by the warm rush of Tiffany's climax. Ben pumped back into his mom's hips as she moaned in pleasure.

"Ah...Baby!" A spasm, then another relaxed feeling, then another orgasm. Her hands clawed at Ben's chest as her body trembled and rippled above him.

He leaned his head back, looking up at Tiffany's face. "Mom, you are so sexy, so beautiful!"

Ben's loving words brought a tingling sensation to Tiffany. She lifted herself up, then repeatedly slammed her body down on her lover. Her skin became hot as she pounded through two more orgasms. The thought that she and her son would now be sharing the same bed in their own bedroom, drove her insane with passion.

Tiffany moved down her son's body and kissed him deeply. She wanted him to dominate her in that moment.

"I'm ready for you to fuck me," she whispered.

"Um, yes please," Ben replied, giving her a playful slap on the ass.

The slap put her in motion. She dismounted and rolled onto her back. After four or five climaxes (she'd lost count), Tiffany had expected to be completely spent, but she found a surprise reservoir of energy in that moment with her son.

They shared a passionate, frenzied kiss before Ben could no longer control himself. He needed to fuck his mom at his own pace.

Tiffany dismounted her son and spread her legs on her back. Waiting for her son to fill her.

Ben got up onto his knees above her. He grabbed her legs, one in each hand, just above the ankles and took control of their position. Spreading them apart further, he bent her knees slightly. Her pelvis rocked back, opening her sex. By pulling his hips back, he aimed his cock into her wet opening. Her slick lips kissed his cock head. Ben grit his teeth while holding his mother's ankles and guided his meaty cock to her saturated pussy, letting his weight surge forward in a slow, steady penetration.

Tiffany's hand immediately went between her legs and she stroked the top of her mound as he sunk in. "Aaaaawww," she whined in pleasure.

Ben had been looking down, watching her pussy stretch around his shaft as he buried it; watching her hand rub her clit. He looked up to her face and discovered she was looking right at him..

"Oh, Ben. Fuck me hard, baby," Tiffany's sultry whisper stuck in his mind.

He pulled back, then pushed forward repeatedly. Every motion became more forceful, more deliberate. Tiffany's pussy quickly adjusted to the welcomed intruder and her hand left her mound. She flexed her legs, opening herself even more to her son. Putting her hands on his shoulders, she spread herself wide as Ben continued to grip her by the ankles. He built up speed as they both started huffing.

Tiffany was docile below him, she could feel his balls swinging wildly, drumming directly against her asshole with each slam. They felt heavy and wet, no doubt from her leaking pussy. He pounded his mother with abandon, driving his dick deep.

"Goddd..." Tiffany shivered.

Ben raised her legs in his hands and spread them wider. He straightened his back. Tiffany's hands left his shoulders and she crossed them under her tits. He flexed his cock into her, looking down over her body. She was shaking and bouncing from his vigorous spearing. With her arms under her boobs, her bounding breasts lurched upward, hitting her chin with each inward thrust that Ben made.

Ben released her legs and let his torso fall upon Tiffany, kissing her as he dutifully maintained his steady pace. He stopped and felt the warmth and comfort of her sex as she surrounded his cock with her pussy. The meeting of their genitals felt like a molten-hot, wet connection. Ben was feeling very close to his own orgasm.

He changed his pace. Now rhythmically moving in and out of her wetness at a very slow pace, he kissed her again, with a broad, wet smooch.

"I love this, Mom."

"Me too, Ben. I've never felt such a deep love and intense sexual desire at the same time."

Tiffany's soft words sent Ben over the edge.

"I'm close, Mom."

"Come for me, Ben. Go slow. I want to feel every inch of you inside me when you cum."

'I'm going to cum inside my mom,' he thought.

Ben couldn't take it any longer. He wanted to cum, he needed to cum, but climaxing while moving at a slower pace was not something he was used to doing. He continued his slow, deep thrusts, for far longer than it would have taken him had he kept his more rigorous pace.

His mouth gaped open and he moaned continuously, letting his orgasm build until it peaked. Tiffany's mouth also hung open. All she could do was nod encouragingly as she felt him stuff her full. Impossibly, she felt his full erection swell even further.

They stared into each other's eyes as Ben trembled with Tiffany nodding her approval. His cock throbbed, and his hot semen burst deep into his mom's pussy.

"AAAAAHHHHH!" he cried.

"Oh God, I can feel it. Oh Ben, it's so hot. Give it all to me. I can feel it all, baby."

Ben trembled and was overwhelmed with pleasure. He gasped and prepared to deliver another injection of semen. "Stay inside me, Ben!"

Tiffany's legs wrapped around her son's back and clamped him to her body like a vice. She pressed herself up into him, trapping his cock within her pussy.

Ben's body flexed as he powered out the remaining blast of cum. His searing-hot seed exploded into Tiffany.

He held his cock static, looking down. He could see the base and first inch or two of his cock. It throbbed, pumping and spitting the cumload from his balls into her in pulses. His head swam as he processed the image.

He backed himself halfway out and wrapped an arm around the back of her neck bringing her in for a kiss.

Ben stayed planted deep inside his mom as he moved his head aside and rested his weight upon her. He was done.

Ben finally rolled off his mother, his cock coated with cum, and lie on his back with his eyes closed.

"That was sublime." He smiled, then laughed. "I have a feeling we'll be doing that again."

Tiffany looked over to her son and kissed him softly. She rested a hand and her head on his chest and they drifted peacefully off to sleep in their shared bed.