Mom's Home Movies Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He would rather keep things the way they were. It would be cheaper for him if he did. A divorce would require a division of assets and a probably a hefty alimony payment. As he walked up to the door he was determined to try his best to avoid the divorce, but he felt it was out of his control.

"Hi Larry." Tiffany leaned in to give her husband a brief hug and a polite kiss on the cheek.

Larry looked Tiffany up and down. "Tiff, you look fantastic. It looks like you've been keeping fit!"

Blushing, Tiffany smiled. "Thank you, Larry. I've been keeping busy. Treadmill mostly. Please, come in."

Tiffany was impressed that Larry rang the bell. It showed a willingness to be civil. Not that Larry had ever been abusive in any way, but he did have the tendency to be blunt, and was given to anger when things didn't go his way. She also made a mental note that he looked good. Tan, grey hair on his side burns, but still had his original, brown hair color.

"Why don't we sit in the kitchen. Can I get you some coffee? Black?"

"Thank you, yes, black please."

Larry looked around his house. Nothing had changed substantially, save some furniture being rearranged. He was reminded of the comfortable life he has made for his wife which furthered his resolve to deny her a divorce.

Tiffany set the coffee down.

"Thanks. So, how's Ben? Is he here?"

"Ben is doing great! He has really matured, Larry. You won't recognize him. He's upstairs. I told him you'd come up when we're done here."

"That's good to hear. He's been making consistent payments to repay the money he blew at college. I'm proud of him for that."

"He's doing well with his job. Computer videography or something like that."

Larry nodded. "That's terrific. So, where do we start? What would you like to discuss first?"

Tiffany felt awkward. She was reminding herself to speak as if things had been normal, and she wasn't selling videos of her having sex with her son.

"Well, the marriage, Larry. It's the marriage. I know about at least three women that you have been involved with and I know about the apartment you keep in California. You have been having affairs for the past two or three years. I don't want to know why, and I'm not trying to blame you for anything. You've obviously lost interest in me romantically and there's nothing I did to cause this. I'm pretty confident on that point."

Tiffany paused. She was on a roll but felt she needed to give Larry an opportunity to talk.

"Okay. Yes, you're right. I haven't been a faithful husband to you. I'm sorry. But I also know that I don't want to return to how we were before. I just don't think I can be faithful in the future. Tiffany, it's not your fault."

Tiffany interrupted, "I know it's not my fault. I've been a good wife. A great wife, actually. I just don't see how we can go on like this."

"Just hear me out. Tiffany, I don't want a divorce. Period. I know that's asking a lot, but I would rather things continue the way they are than go down that road. I can visit Ben and he can visit me from time to time, I don't even have to have keys to the house, you can be completely independent, but I don't want a divorce."

Tiffany knew exactly why Larry didn't want a divorce. She estimated she would receive around fifteen million dollars in assets and most likely a substantial alimony as well. He stood to lose a great deal in a divorce.

"Larry, that's just not fair. How am I supposed to go on with my life? Can I never re-marry? What sort of man is going to commit to a meaningful relationship with a married woman? You have to see my point."

Larry wrung his hands. He knew it was too much to ask. "Can you at least think about it before getting a lawyer involved? Give it a couple of weeks. I can give you an allowance and set up a retirement account for you. It will be worth it to wait, trust me."

Tiffany looked at her husband sternly. "An allowance!" Now she was getting angry. "How will it be worth it for me to wait? Never mind, okay. I'll wait at least two weeks before I contact a lawyer, but I don't see how this is going to change anything. Just a reminder, I control our personal accounts and I already have copies of all our investments, holdings, and bank account balances. I just thought I would put that out there."

"I'm not going to try to hide anything, Tiffany. Believe it or not, I still love you. I don't want to hurt you."

Although he was trying to be sincere, she knew better. His wanting to avoid a divorce was about the money and only the money. It didn't make any sense otherwise. She had no doubt that he would be willing to give her a portion of the estate, but she guessed that the two weeks was needed to put together an offer.

"So, we're good? You'll wait at least two weeks, then call me before you get a lawyer?"

"Yes. Agreed. In the meantime, I hope you don't mind if I change the locks on the house."

Larry gave a sigh of relief that she was willing to wait. "Sure, whatever makes you feel safer. Now, I'm going to go up and visit with Ben."

Ben could hear his father as he approached his room. He was reading an article in a videography magazine his mom had picked up at the bookstore.

His dad knocked before opening the door.

"Hey, Ben!" Larry held his arms open for his son.

"Dad!" Ben gave him a firm hug and kissed him on the cheek. He was genuinely happy to see him.

Larry stood back, holding his son at arm's length. "Jesus! Look at you! Tan and fit. You look good!"

Ben smiled. "You too, Dad! How's California, or..."

"Great! You'll have to come out and visit real soon."

"I'd like that." Ben smiled.

"Hey, I wanted to say how much it means to me that you've been paying off the money you spent when you were at university. That's a sign of true maturity and I respect that, Ben." His father wore a serious expression. "That right there tells me you're becoming a man, that you've learned a valuable lesson."

"Thanks, Dad. I'm sorry I put you and mom through all of that. I've grown out of that stage."

"That's good news. So, tell me about this job. It pays well, that's obvious."

"Yeah, it does. I help with digital videography, editing, uploading, formatting. It's for a company that sells media to a variety of websites." Ben looked at his father carefully to see if he picked up on the lie.

"Wow! Really putting your interest in computers to work. Good for you! I'd like to see what you've done some time."

Ben thought, 'No, I don't think you would,' and tried to hide a smile that was forming on his face.

"Definitely, Dad. What's going on with you and Mom?"

"Well, it's complicated. We're trying to work out a plan where we can stay married, but I can't stay in one place for very long with all the dealerships I have now, so, it's tough on her. She must have said something to you."

"Actually, no. She's just like she's always been," Ben was careful to watch what information he gave his father.

"She's not going out? Dating? Seeing anyone?" Larry was staring intently at his son, probing.

"Mom? No. She reads a lot. She makes all my meals, sometimes she helps me, but she hasn't been seeing anyone. I'm sure of that."

Larry looked disappointed. Tiffany was always a sexually driven person. He tried to imagine what it would be like not to have sex for as long as she has. He shook his head at the thought.

Ben and his dad talked for a good thirty minutes before Larry said his good-byes and left for his flight to San Diego. As soon as he was out the door, Ben came barreling down the stairs and found his mom in the living room watching Larry's rental car leave the property.

"Mom? How did it go?" Ben cautiously entered the room not knowing what sort of mood his mom would be in.

"He wants me to wait to move forward with the divorce. I told him I would delay contacting a lawyer for two weeks."

Ben sat next to his mom and looked at the floor. He didn't understand their marriage. It really wasn't a marriage at all. He wondered why his father wouldn't want a divorce since he dates other women anyway.

"Why won't he go for the divorce?"

"Money, that's why. Money. Although he didn't say as much."

"Oh. Of course." Ben put his hand on his mom's shoulder. "Are you alright?"

"I'm great! Don't worry about it. I was just thinking about where to shoot our next private video, you know the public sex one?"

Ben smiled and gave a sigh of relief. His penis had all but withered to nothing with his dad in the house. He was selfishly happy his father wasn't moving back in.

Tiffany and Ben made a list of possible locations where they would shoot their next sex movie for Mr. 69. They both agreed that it should be risky but not so risky to where they could actually get caught. Tiffany suggested they record themselves in public in their clothes near the place they would be having sex to give context.

"Let's get dressed in what we will wear in the video and take a drive to see about some of the places on our list." Tiffany gave her son a hug and a long kiss before they went to change. After a few minutes, Ben came back down stairs wearing a pair of navy-blue golf shorts with a golf shirt and flip-flops. Tiffany re-dressed in her blue miniskirt and sexy, white, spandex style top. She brought along a white cotton jacket to cover her breasts just in case they had to be around other people.

***

Ben and Tiffany's shortlist consisted of four locations: the park, a department store parking lot, a model home in a new development, and the beach. Since they weren't dressed for the beach, they drove past the other locations.

"The park is questionable." Tiffany assessed the group of people at the park as they drove by. "The main problem with the park is the presence of kids. We can't risk that."

Ben agreed, "So, the park is off the list. How about a department store parking lot?"

"That just doesn't seem as sexy as I thought it would be. Either it's sex in the car, or on the outskirts of the property. There are cameras everywhere these days!" Tiffany said.

"Okay, no department store parking lot," Ben agreed, "that leaves the model home, or we have to come up with something else."

Tiffany knew of a new development that advertised custom homes that was close by. It was in an affluent area and should have a couple of homes open for viewing.

They pulled into the beautifully landscaped entrance where there were three new homes and a model home/office in a cul-de-sac near the entrance. There were about twenty large homes being built on the first street with lots for sale being advertised on the empty ones that remained.

"This looks promising," Ben said.

"Why don't we go in with the camera and say that we're filming the house for my husband who is at the office. They should let us record. If this is anything like the other model homes I've been in, the office will be the only one with any realtors or builders in it. The others should be staged or simply vacant." Tiffany looked in the mirror and re-applied some lipstick.

"You're wearing the jacket with that top, right?" Ben stared at his mom's expansive bosom and how completely she filled out the tight top. She was showing more cleavage than she had ever shown in public.

"Oh, yes. Thanks for reminding me. Now, let me do all the talking." Tiffany opened the car door and quickly put her jacket on.

Ben took the microphone extension and extra light attachment off the camera, so it wouldn't appear too professional.

The two walked up the brick lane leading to the front door.

"Why do we have to go into the office first? Can't we just go to one of the others and record?"

"Because we are serious customers, that's why. If they know we're here, they won't be suspicious, and they'll leave us alone."

They walked into the beautiful custom home, moving from room-to-room,

the camera rolling the whole time.

"Oh, look at this ceiling, Ben. Your father will love this." Tiffany was playing the part perfectly. Ben was recording his mom's ass in the tight mini-skirt and wasn't wasting too much time on the interior décor.

"Yeah, he likes that," Ben said.

A blonde-haired, middle-aged man in a shirt and tie walked out from the study that was made into an office to greet them.

"Hello, welcome to Starlight Homes. I'm Stan." He extended his hand and shook Tiffany's hand, then Ben's.

"Hi, Stan. I'm Tiffany, and this is Ben, my son. I hope you don't mind if he records our visit for my husband, he couldn't make it."

"Well, normally, we don't encourage photography, but I don't suppose it will be a problem."

"Thank you, Stan." Tiffany gave him a warm smile.

The realtor showed the couple the floorplans to the model homes. Tiffany took a copy of all three and asked for a map of available lots to show her husband. Stan returned with the paperwork and bid them a pleasant visit.

They finished walking through the main home and walked outside to the last one in the series as it was furthest away from the office.

"That was easy," Ben remarked.

"I've done this a few times. They usually don't bother you if you look like you're serious."

Ben looked around. "Only one car and it's probably that guy, Stan's."

"I know, I'm getting excited!" Tiffany's pace quickened.

"Now, be on the lookout for security cameras. They might have them at the entrance, but most likely not in the bedrooms inside the house," Tiffany cautioned.

There wasn't a camera in sight at the last house. It wasn't staged with any furniture either. The first floor was all hardwood and too difficult to see if anyone was coming into the home, so they made their way upstairs.

"This is nice!" Ben panned the camera around the empty space, then trained the lens onto Tiffany's breasts. "Time to get busy, Mom."

They found the master bedroom. It had a large window with a built-in cushioned bench overlooking the front of the house. It had a few tiers of empty shelves on the adjacent wall.

"This is good." Tiffany turned around, facing Ben as he recorded. He was playing with himself over his shorts. She dropped to her knees on the wood floor in front of Ben and began unbuttoning him.

"Shit!" He immediately felt himself growing harder as a result of his mom's bold moves, recording Tiffany below him.

"We'll have to hurry, Ben," she said in a rushed but quiet voice, tugging Ben's open pants down. "No telling how much time we'll have."

His stiffening cock wobbled as she freed it and removed his shorts. Ben kept the camera trained on her, although movement in his peripheral caused him to look up. A new car was slowly circling the cul-de-sac. Perhaps more potential buyers.

Tiffany took to Ben's cock like she was starved for it. Grunting, slurping and humming, she was already sucking on his thick cock seconds after taking his shorts off. The feeling of his mom's hot mouth engulfing his throbbing tip brought his attention back to her.

"Damn, mom..." he huffed, lowering his gaze back to the viewfinder.

The image showed the top of Tiffany's deep red hair waving as she her moved her head on her son's cock. Her pinkish-red lips were stretched around his thick shaft and her mouth was churning like a piston on the top half of his dick. Her hands stroked the rest of him, wasting no time getting him to a full erection.

Ben's noticed the camera footage was slightly shaky as he floundered a bit from his mom's pleasurable blowjob. He stood up straighter and focused to steady the shot. They needed to make this scene count because they most likely would not be able to accommodate any reshoots. His camera work would need to be flawless. As a result, he was able to record the action without jostling or shaking the camera.

Tiffany, however, was free to perform. And perform she did. There was something about being able to record without any disguise or adjusting the camera angle that made her feel extra sexy and uninhibited. She also felt that she was behaving like more of an exhibitionist than before. This was her real self, sucking her son's cock on camera.

"Mmm, that feels really good," he encouraged.

Tiffany paused briefly to make eye contact with the camera. "I can tell. You're massive today, honey." She placed her mouth back on him and continued, moaning pleasantly.

Ben enjoyed the blowjob, but knew he'd be cumming soon if he didn't distract himself. He decided to multitask, carefully steadying the camera in one hand, and reaching for his mom's jacket with the other as she attended to his stiff dick. Tiffany got the message and pulled the jacket from each arm, letting it slip from her shoulders as she sucked on him using only her mouth.

Keeping his cock between her lips, she slipped her hands into the wide-open scoop neck of her top. She extracted one of her colossal, bra-less tits, then the other. They stretched the neck to its limit, hanging heavily over the fabric, but the effect was to lift her huge breasts, making them seem even larger.

At the sight of her tits, Ben was ready to fuck her, though she was currently trying to deepthroat him. He zoomed in until the frame was filled with the image of Tiffany's pink lips dragging up and down his fat shaft. It was a close up shot that he knew would satisfy Mr.69.

He took half a step back, extracting his thick dick from his mother's mouth with a wet slosh, and took a step over to the cushioned bench window. His cock waived stiffly.

"Let's get you out of that skirt, Mom." he said, placing the camera on one of the shelves facing the window, he then began to whisper to keep the ending a surprise for their viewer. "We'll need to see your ass for the cumshot and we don't want to stain your skirt."

Tiffany rose and unzipped her skirt in the back and shimmied her hips until it cleared the curve of her ass. She then stepped out of it as it bunched on the hardwood floor.

Ben turned back to face his mom. His hard cock was angled up slightly as it jut out from his body just below the hem of his shirt. Tiffany walked over to him, her bare tits wobbling over the bunched top, her wedge sandals making dull thuds with each step.

"Sit down, Benny, so I can ride that big dick," she said this just as much for Ben's benefit as for the camera's. Before Tiffany could blink, Ben was seated on the cushioned bench with his back to the window, brandishing his monumental erection.

She couldn't suppress a smile at his eagerness. She leaned over, checking the viewfinder of the camera on the shelf, and tilted it down slightly to center on Ben. The angle was perfect. She crossed the room to him and mentally prepared herself for the fucking she was about to receive.

Ben held his big dick below her as Tiffany kissed him and turned around, now facing away from him and toward the camera. She positioning herself over him as her hand parted her pussy lips. Ben spanked his fat cock head against her sloppy opening. The room echoed with wet slapping sounds.

"Sit on my cock, Mom."

Ben's head dipped inside, and Tiffany drove herself down.

"Oh, God, Ben. Yessss," she moaned, her eyes fluttering with pleasure. She slowly slid down Ben's throbbing penis.

"Ungh," she grunted as she bottomed out.

Ben's hands clamped onto her round ass cheeks and he flexed his cock as it became embedded inside Tiffany; he relished the tight grip of her slick sex. She moved her hands to either side of the bench, bracing herself.

Tiffany immediately began to ride her son in the reverse cowgirl position, bouncing straight up and down. After a few minutes, she was already feeling a climax welling up in her core.

"Oh, your cock is so big..." she said, strained as she rode him. "It's filling me up." Her ass began clapping against his thighs.

"Mmmm, ride me, Mommy." He could feel her ass start to clench in his tight grip. "Oh, are you already going to-"