Mom's in Town Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A loud slurpy pop gave way to a loud squishy inhale as the new testicle was sucked into the warm soppy mouth. The trans cocksucker massaged the hairy ball with her talented tongue.

"That's it... work it. Stretch it!"

Jennifer pulled on his nutsack and stretched the skin taut. The action pulled the skin tighter on the cock in his hand. Ross worked his hand up and down the shaft pausing to thumb the bell end of his cock. He smeared his pre-cum liberally over its crown and it ran down the stalk to lubricate his strokes. The squishy pounding sound of a wet masturbation increased as he thrust his hips forward.

"I'm close Uncle Ross, but you first. I want to see you come!" Rachael almost shouted, knowing her older uncle lacked the stamina to hold out much longer.

Ross looked down at his niece being eaten out in the chair on his left. He saw that she had pulled down her bra top and both her pubescent breasts had swollen into conical shaped puffies. The pink areolas blended with the nipples - pointing up at the sun. Her right hand reached out and touched the back of naked thigh. He felt her push him into more contact with the cock sucker on her knees in front of him.

"I want you to come on my tits Uncle Ross. I know you have always wanted to. Today is your day!"

Ross had hoped for months that this day would come. He had lusted after his niece ever since he first laid eyes on her. He was torn. Jennifer on her knees deserved her reward for one of the best blow jobs he has ever had. On the other hand, the motto 'family first' rang loudly in his brain.

"You heard her Jennifer. You've got me so hot that I am ready to shoot. I am going to turn a bit to my left. Keep sucking. I've never been so excited" he almost yelled as he thrust his hips forward and pulled back his hand on his cock. The inflamed shaft and stretched crown surged with the first long rope that shot out and splattered on Rachael's chest. The next spasm arced through the air and landed on her neck, close to her chin. He sought to control his excitement and corrected his aim so that the third wave of his cum landed on the closet nipple. The pearlescent goo glistened in the sun as it formed in puddles and ran down her tanned torso.

"Arrrrgggg" he moaned and groaned as the satisfaction of the super strong release coursed through his body and caused his knees to weaken. Grabbed the back of the chair for support and used his other hand on the back of Jennifer's head to regain his composure. He bent over forcing Jennifer off his nutsack, then leaned over the arm of the chair and let a few thick final drops extend down from his cockhead. He twisted his body and the long final strand of viscous uncle juice, swung and landed on his niece's mouth.

Rachael looked up at him in amazement as the strand collapsed onto her bottom lip. She really did not see the incestuous act because her glazed eyes had hooded over as she fought to find the orgasmic release she was longing for. She was focusing all her energy, all her nerve fibers on the clitoral stimulation from Brianna.

The hot liquid seeping into the mouth, sent her over the edge. She opened her mouth in a swoon. She tasted her uncle's semen for the first time. She squeezed the back of his strong male thigh as she pushed Brianna's mouth tighter against the labia. She encouraged the tongue that was worshiping her clit to rest flat on the excited nub while the tip of the tongue caressed the inside of her vulva. She released a stream of pussy juice that coated the teenager's tongue, spilled over her lips and fell to the hot concrete deck.

"FFFFFFFFFFFFFuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" came a loud wail just before her stiffening body collapsed from an overwhelming orgasm.

"Damn! You two gurls are really something. Rachael - You need to make a deal with them. I think we both know they would be great on the advisory committee." In the meantime -- take this."

Ross reached into the pockets of the pants that he had just put back on and pulled out is wallet. Opening the wallet he jerked out a hundred dollar bill and proffered it.

"Buy some school supplies, a text book or some make-up. Treat yourself!"

"You mean a hundred dollars each, don't you?" Brianna said from her knees. Still between the legs of Rachael, she looked up at the man that her BFF had just given a blow job too.

Ross looked a little surprised, but nodded sheepishly and took out another crisp new bill.

"Of course. How tactless of me. Besides, I like a gurl that knows what she is worth and is not afraid to ask for it.

Brianna took the bill and stood up. She smiled at the post-coital Rachael then winked at Jennifer.

"We better get to class Jennifer." Bri suggested. She watched as Jennifer stepped closer to Ross. She was a good three installed than Ross so when she reached up, put a hand on his shoulder and she had to lean in and down to kiss him on the lips. A spark tingled both their lips. Ross tasted the musk of his cock on her lips as they glossed over the clear film of pre-cum on her mouth. Jennifer leaned in a little closer and began to whisper in Ross' ear.

"Next time darling, cum in my mouth. Then I will clean you up and give you the fucking of a life time." He knees sagged a little at the suggestion and she knew it would not be too long till next time.

"You too Rachael. C'mon we have only ten minutes before the scheduled suppliers meeting with the chef in the kitchen."

Rachael looked at the ensemble and offered weakly..."Let me know about the offer I made you."

12