Mom's Three Weeks Off Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Deb... You're the best friend a girl could ask for!" Chelsea gushed as she threw her arms around her best friend's neck again. Deborah chuckled warmly and rubbed Chelsea's back. After a moment, Chelsea pulled away and smiled sheepishly at her show of emotion. Deborah tucked a loose strand of hair behind her friend's ear.

"Now, are you ready to tell me what this big secret is?" Deborah asked gently. Chelsea looked away and took a deep breath before glancing back at Deborah.

"So... I have also given Jimmy some... Motherly Ministrations." Chelsea said plainly, looking to Deborah's face, searching for a reaction.

"Oh," Deborah said quietly... It took her a moment for it to sink in what Chelsea had said. Or rather, for Deborah to realize that Chelsea was admitting that she also helped her son ejaculate. "Oh!" She repeated again with a blush suffusing her cheeks as an image of Chelsea 'taking care' of Jimmy popped into her head.

Deborah had not been expecting that admission to come from her friend! She had thought she and Jason were pioneers on a brave new path for Mothers and Sons. But as her mind reeled, Deborah remembered how fragile Chelsea was right now, so she patted her friend's hand and smiled encouragingly. Chelsea smiled back and took another deep breath. If Deborah hadn't been prepared for that first comment, Chelsea's next one was a bomb.

"And... Well... Jimmy got me pregnant," Chelsea said with a cringing smile, her shoulders hunching up as if in expectation of a blow. Deborah felt her mind go blank, as if suddenly the wind had whisked everything out of her brain on a breeze.

"P-pregnant?" Deborah asked. The room was spinning. Where was she? She could have sworn she had already woken up today, but everything felt fuzzy as if in a dream. Chelsea swallowed and an extreme blush suffused her cheeks. She nodded quickly. Deborah looked at her friend for a long moment before it clicked in her head.

Staring at her friend's vulnerable eyes, she absorbed what had been said. Jimmy had gotten Chelsea pregnant. Jimmy had had sex with Chelsea. With his mother. He had cum in her. Getting her pregnant. That was how babies were made, Deborah knew that. You had to have sex with someone to have a baby. And Chelsea was pregnant. With Jimmy's baby. Jimmy had gotten his own mom pregnant. The next moment, and Deborah's thoughts flew to her own son. Did Jason want to get her pregnant?

"Oh no," Deborah mumbled as she slid out of the chair, her vision going black at the edges and fuzzy in the middle. Her brain painted a vivid image of herself, pregnant, with Jason between her legs, his cock filling her depths as his hands caressed her swollen tummy.

"Deb!" she faintly heard Chelsea screaming as she slipped into unconsciousness.

***

"Pregnant?" Jason repeated the last word his friend has spoken. Jimmy swallowed and nodded his head nervously. "How?" Jason asked dumbly. Jimmy scowled.

"How do you think dumbass!" Jimmy mumbled, shifting his backpack on his shoulders. Jason blushed but felt that one was deserved.

"So... So, you and your mom had sex?" Jason asked, incredulous. Jimmy shot him a sideways glance and paused before nodding. "M-more than once," Jimmy added after a moment.

Jason swallowed. "You... didn't use protection?" Jason asked, unsure how to handle this.

Jimmy looked uncomfortable and began toying with his gold cross necklace. "Mom says contraception is a sin." Jason raised his eyebrow and after a dark scowl from his friend he coughed and put on a more understanding face.

"Ergh-umm... Well... how do you feel about it?" Jason asked, not sure what else he was supposed to say but he swore therapists asked shit like that all the time.

"I don't know man... Like I love my mom... Like fuck do I ever love her... And I don't know, like it excites me that I got her pregnant... I know she will be a great mom- duh" he said with a half-hearted chuckle. "But fuck man... Dad doesn't know... and like... SHIT! I don't know what to do man. How the fuck am I supposed to be a dad to my own sibling while pretending my dad is the father????" Jimmy said, real frustration and fear coming into his voice.

'Fuck' Jason thought to himself. Jimmy was in a pretty tight spot. Jason wasn't sure how to support his friend. He had no advice to give on how to continually cuck your father discreetly. Not to mention, he found it really hard to focus on Jimmy's problem when images of his mother nice and round with a baby in her tummy kept popping up in his head.

"Well... Ummmm how far along is your mom in the pregnancy... like how much time do you have before your dad finds out?" Jason asked, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. Jimmy looked over at him with a frown, but then he sighed and it melted off his face to be replaced with resignation.

"She's about a month along..." Jimmy grumbled ruefully. "She just missed her period... And the three tests she got all says she's pregnant... She is supposed to head to the doctor's tomorrow to get a check up to confirm... things I guess," Jimmy said, shifting his backpack on his shoulders again.

"Well... it seems to me like your mom knows what she is doing," Jason said slowly. Jimmy gave him a very unimpressed look. "Look! I don't see how you can really do much right now anyways Jim. Like..." Jason lowered his voice and whispered fiercely. "You got her pregnant yea, but your mom has had babies before and probably knows what to do better than you... I'd just go back home today and support whatever it is she wants to do. Don't try and fix things ya know... Cause like..." Jason paused and swallowed his words. He had been about to tell Jimmy that he didn't think Jimmy could fix this situation, but maybe that wasn't the best thing to tell his friend right now. Instead, he patted him on the shoulder and tried to make his voice seem relaxed. "Yea... Just go home and support your mom dude. Show her you love her... I'm sure she will appreciate it... Pregnancy can make women hormonal and stuff apparently... So, like, be sensitive to her feelings and shit."

Jimmy nodded his head thoughtfully as Jason talked. "Thanks man," Jimmy said with a grateful smile and an appreciative nod; he put a hand on Jason's shoulder. After a few moments he blurted out, "Since when do you know so much about pregnancy?" Jason looked at him with a frown of his own and a shift of his backpack.

"I don't know man. I just pay attention in class and stuff... Maybe I read a book, so what." Jason retorted defensively. Jimmy snorted, amused as the bell rang. The boys looked to each other before fist bumping and heading to their separate classes. "Good luck man," Jason called to his friend as he turned the corner. Jimmy waved thanks over his shoulder.

Turning down the hall to head to math, Jason shook his head. 'Fuck, he got her pregnant!' He mumbled to himself as he walked along the squeaky floors.

***

Deborah came to with Chelsea peering down at her from above through a golden curtain of light. "Hrmmmm?" Deborah mumbled as she tried to sit up.

"Oh, you're awake Deb! Oh goodness, you gave me such a fright! I was just about to call the ambulance." Chelsea rushed her words and she made sure Deborah laid back on the couch, gently pushing her friend's shoulders down. It seemed Chelsea's hair was the golden curtain for as she moved the light split and shifted, getting brighter.

"W-what happened?" Deborah asked as she put a hand to her forehead, shielding her eyes from the worst of the glare, and looked around. Why was she at the Bywaters? As Deborah propped herself up, it all came crashing back in full force. All the activities she and Jason had committed over the weekend, why she had come to confide in Chelsea, and then Chelsea's revelation; her friend was pregnant!

Bolting upright, Deborah startled Chelsea as she whipped the blanket off of her. "Deborah!" Chelsea gasped. "You need to be carefu-oooph!" Chelsea's words were bit off as her friend almost tackled her with a hug.

"Oh, I'm so happy for you Chelse!" Deborah mumbled into her friend's hair as she squeezed Chelsea in a fierce embrace. She pulled back and cupped her friends face. "I know that you wanted more little kiddies so bad!" Chelsea recovered from her surprise and happy tears started to spring up in her eyes. "And I thought you had a glow about you when I walked in! But now that you mention it, you positively have a radiance, Chelse! How far along are you?!" Deborah rushed, the words pouring out of her as she switched between holding and hugging her friend.

Chuckling, and pulling away from her so recently unconscious friend, Chelsea placed calming hands-on Deborah's arms. "I'm only about a month along. So... it's still very early... That is one of the other reasons I didn't want to tell you yet... It may not..."

"Oh no... No-no-no don't talk about that honey. I'm sure you will have the healthiest happiest baby in the world Chelsea," Deborah rushed as she pulled her friend into another hug.

"Thanks Deb," Chelsea sighed as her body relaxed into her taller friends comforting embrace. The two women held each other for a few minutes more before pulling away and fixing their hair.

"Soooooo. Pregnant!" Deborah said with a big smile an approving nod of her head. Chelsea blushed but nodded her head smiling sheepishly.

"Did you and Jimmy... Ummmmm, plan this pregnancy?" Deborah ventured gently. A pained look crossed over Chelsea's face and she swayed her head as if indecisive; she wrung her hands and looked to Deb.

"Well... No, we didn't plan this. Well, I didn't plan for this to happen this way. Things just... sort of did," Chelsea said with a shrug. Deborah nodded her head and hummed, understanding more now than she would have before her weekend with Jason.

"I don't know. I probably should have been smarter about how Jimmy and I... became intimate," Chelsea ventured slowly with a big grin slowly spreading across her face as she looked at Deborah, both of their cheeks suffused with blood. Deborah smiled herself and gave an encouraging nod for her friend to continue. Nothing wrong with two mothers having a conversation about their sex lives with their sons.

"But... You know how I feel about contraception," Chelsea said simply. Deborah nodded her head, needing no further explanation. Deborah had never understood why Chelsea seemed to think contraception was a sin, but Deborah had never really been much for religion herself, so she didn't judge her friend for her views on the subject. "Besides," Chelsea added waving a hand as if the first point didn't matter "Jason didn't come out of you all wrapped up in horrid latex. I'm sure when you let him inside of you, you don't force him to suffer a condom. Why should a boy not get to feel the full embrace of his mother's love?" Chelsea asked rhetorically, as if she and Deborah were both on the same page.

Deborah, her hand frozen in place with her teacup halfway to her mouth made an effort to not look so surprised as she put her teacup back on its saucer; maybe better to not sip anything while talking about a topic fraught with so many surprises.

"Ummm... Jason and I have not had sex... yet," Deborah added after a moment. Her heart suddenly pounding in her chest as she realized that she had just committed herself to having sex with her son. Fuck, she WANTED... No-no, after hearing Chelsea speak, she just might NEED to have sex with her son.

"Hugh!" Chelsea gasped, a hand going to her mouth. "Oh Deb, I'm so sorry I assumed... So then, what have you and Jason been up to when you... administer Motherly Ministrations???" Chelsea asked delicately, using the word they both seemed to have agreed meant some sort of sexual act with their sons.

"I may have..." Deborah swallowed and took a very tiny sip of her tea. "I may have helped Jason relieve himself... Both, tactilely, and ummm.... Orally," Deborah finished, unable to help the hoarseness that crept into her voice. When she was able to force her gaze over to Chelsea, her friend was grinning like a wolf. Deborah felt her face flush with heat and she looked away but she couldn't help herself from grinning too.

There was something thrillingly naughty about revealing to your friend that you had had your son's cock in your mouth. Thinking about it, Deborah wondered how nice it felt for Chelsea, having revealed that she had let her son inside of her. 'Fuck!' Deborah thought as she felt her pussy dampen her panties. Chelsea had not only let her son inside of her, she had let him knock her up!

Looking to Chelsea, seeing her fidgeting on the couch, her hands wringing in her lap, and a rosy blush suffusing her cheeks, Deborah could tell that her friend was similarly turned on by the conversation.

"Oh Deb," Chelsea said as she squirmed in her seat, throwing her head back and closing her eyes and remembering something only she could see, she sighed. "I can't wait for you to let Jason back inside of you. I can't wait for you to feel that...that perfection!" Chelsea gushed, her eyes going wide as she nodded her head vigorously trying to convince Deborah of her truth. "Oh, Jimmy says that absolute sweetest thing when he is back inside of me Deb... I'm sure Jason will also be a sweetie to his mommy."

Deborah blushed so hard that she could have sworn it went all the way to her hair. Carefully tucking a strand back behind her ear, she coughed to settle her voice. "I-I'm sure Jason will have very nice things to say to me... When I do decide to let him... inside of me," Deborah finished her sentence haltingly. The words feeling so strange coming out of her, but also feeling necessary, as if by voicing the intent she couldn't back down later if her nerves failed her.

"Ooooooooh You're going to have to tell me all about it when you do Debs! Do you have a plan for how you're going to seduce him?? Is Jason a virgin??? Jimmy was when we first had sex. He was so gentle but oh sooooo eager," Chelsea said wistfully, caught up in her own memories- not aware that she was rambling. "I think every mother should be the one to take her son's virginity. Show him safely how to have sex. Afterall, how else is he going to learn about pleasing a woman and being a proper gentleman in the bedroom! He won't learn any of that from these hussy barely-dressed girls prancing around these days," Chelsea said, making a disapproving face and waving a dismissive hand.

Deborah smile uncertainly. "I-I'm fairly sure Jason is a virgin... But no, I don't have a plan yet. This is all very new for Jason and I... We only started these... motherly ministrations" Deborah paused, blushing at that phrase before continuing on, "this past weekend."

"Oh! So recent Deb... I'm sorry. I'm here rambling about the wonders of a sexual relationship with your boy, going off into the deep end, and you're still trying to get your toes warm," Chelsea said apologetically as she patted her friend's arm.

"Uh-hmmm... Well, I don't know about just getting my toes warm..." Deborah mumbled as she licked her lips, remembering what Jason's warm gooey load had tasted like as his pulsing cock forced it out in sticky ropes. Chelsea smiled naughtily in a very understanding way.

"Well... We can go into details about our sons later," Chelsea said matter-o-factly as she clapped her hands and smoothed her blouse. "But I can't tell you how happy it makes me to be able to share this with you Deb! Oh, I was hoping so desperately that you wouldn't judge me by what Jimmy and I have done... About our baby...But never in a million years did I think we would share such similar... motherly affection for our sons," Chelsea finished in a whisper, a naughty smirk in her eyes.

"I must admit that... that you being pregnant... with Jimmy's baby no less," Chelsea smiled at Deborah's words and looked down at her own tummy, rubbing it affectionately. "Was the last thing I expected when I came to tell you about Jason and myself." Chelsea looked up from her tummy and smiled at Deborah, shrugging her shoulders.

"H-how..." Deborah paused, not wanting to kill the mood, but unable to avoid one of the more obvious concerns for her friend. Sure, it was nice as women to talk about the pleasures of their sexuality, but as mothers, and in Chelsea's case-a wife- they could not ignore the stark reality of their situation. "How are you going to tell Pete?... What are you going to tell Pete Chelse?" Deborah asked faintly. She felt bad as the smile slipped from her friend's face.

"I don't know Deb," Chelsea whispered as her fingers played with each other nervously. "I... Pete and I haven't been intimate in a long time... Like years Deb," Chelsea said, looking up at her friend with worry etched on her face.

"I'm so sorry Chelse," Deb whispered, placing a comforting hand on Chelsea's thigh.

"Don't be... The fool man doesn't seem to find me attractive anymore... I don't know why. I stay in shape; I try to be affectionate towards him... I...I-I think he might be having an affair Deb," Chelsea said before clapping a hand over her mouth, her shoulders shaking as tears threatened to overwhelm her.

"Oh Chelse!" Deborah said, rushing over to her friend and wrapping her in another embrace, rocking her back and forth gently. Chelsea clung to her friend as she let out more sobs.

"Fuck him if he is stupid enough to not see the perfection right in front of him. You are one of the sexiest women I know Chelse... And obviously Jimmy seems to agree, no?" Deborah teased gently as she lightly poked Chelsea in the stomach. Chelsea giggled at that and placed her hand on top of Deborah's finger.

"Thanks Deb," Chelsea mumbled, leaning her head into Deborah's shoulder. Deborah wrapped her arm around her friend and they sat in silence for a few minutes. Eventually, Chelsea pulled away, wiping the tears at the corners of her eyes.

She chuckled, laughing at herself. "I forgot how hormonal pregnancy makes you," she said, holding up her hands as if showing off her tears. Deborah giggled along with her. "But..." Chelsea added, some steel coming into her voice and her posture. "I will figure out how to handle Pete. I won't let him ruin what Jimmy and I have," she said sternly. Deborah wasn't nearly as sure about a lot of things after her conversation with Chelsea, but she was sure Chelsea would find a way to get Pete in line.

"I-I just... just can't stand the idea of... of having to let him inside me to... fool him into thinking he's the father..." Chelsea admitted, some fear creeping back into her voice as she looked to Deborah, her eyes watery and filled with tears. "I know it sounds stupid... but I'd feel like I was cheating on Jimmy... He always talks so much about how he loves me... about how sexy he finds me... I don't want to betray him by letting... letting my husband fuck me..." Chelsea said quietly, as if defeated by her situation.

"No." Deborah said firmly, keeping her thoughts about how strange a sentence that was to herself. Chelsea looked up at her, hope shining in her eyes but faintly behind her fear. "I don't think you should let Pete back inside you... Not if he is stepping out on you... You need to do what feels right Chelse. And if what feels right is staying loyal to Jimmy, then you need to be there for your son. Don't you worry Chelse. I will help you however I can. We will find a way to make Pete understand!" Deborah said confidently.

The look of pure gratitude that suffused her friends face was enough to chase away the fear in her own heart. Deborah had no idea how she was going to help her friend overcome this seemingly impossible task, but she knew for a certainty that she was not going to let Chelsea suffer through this alone.

"Oh Deb... How did I ever deserve a friend as perfect as you!" Chelsea gushed as she wrapped her bestie in another tight hug.

123456...8