Mona

Story Info
A friend sets up two of her friends.
943 words
3.97
10.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the mid-1980s, I was a university student in Orange County, California. I had a thing for Laurie, a cute brunette, who I'd met in a campus Christian group. There were three problems: Laurie was dating another guy, Laurie was a virgin and I'd made mention of the fact that I'd spent the night with a former girlfriend. That took me off Laurie's list of men to date as she was committed to giving her "V-card" to her future husband on their wedding night. She wanted to marry a virgin.

While I wasn't into cutting notches on the bedpost, I realized that the notion of remaining a virgin until the wedding night wasn't for me or most everyone else. I was looking for a life partner who shared my values for, loving, intimacy along the romantic path to a wedding day.

One day, Laurie walked up to me and stunned me by saying, "I have a friend that you should date. Both of you are Christians, both of you aren't virgins, you are both adults, and both of you have the same interests and values - including pre-marital sex."

I told Laurie that she was, needlessly, overly, concerned about my sex life, but she admitted that she understood where I was, sexually. "My, married, friends tell me sex is fun," she admitted.

I rolled my eyes and agreed to take, her friend, Mona, on a, casual, dinner date to see if we hit it off.

Mona, a beautiful, 5-foot-7, slender, Latina, with long, black, hair and brown eyes, a cute smile and a nice body, and I, met the next night. We went to Claim Jumper, in Buena Park, for dinner. I had Prime Rib and the, endless, salad bar. Mona had a steak and the salad bar. Then we walked around the, nearby, shops at Knott's Berry Farm.

Surprisingly, we hit it off and agreed to drive to San Clemente for a, romantic, walk on the pier and beach and plenty of drive-time for conversation.

During our discussion of the Dodgers, Lakers and our love of Contemporary Christian music, travel, and movies, the subject of our pairing, by Laurie, came up. I asked Mona if she knew why Laurie matched us. "Similar interests, including music, God, travel, the beach, and our lack of virginity," Mona offered. I laughed. "Same story she gave me. What do you think?" Mona responded, "We both like the same things. We both enjoyed sex. We aren't hung up on guilt about sex. At least I am not."

"Laurie doesn't approve, but wants us to be happy," Mona explained. "As long as we don't tell her about messing around, she will be OK. She knows about my high-school love and a guy that I slept with last year. She doesn't approve, but she's accepting of who I am."

"I don't want to, just, mess around," I told Mona. "I want to make love with a woman that I care about and am committed to. I want a relationship. a loving girlfriend. Someday, I want a wife. I want a family. Can you deal with all of that?" Mona smiled, took my hand, and said, "Great for me!"

We walked out on the pier, had our first kiss as the waves crashed, below, talked more, walked along the beach, then headed to drop her off at her, Fullerton, apartment. "My roommate is gone for the weekend," Mona said. "If you would like to come in, I am not ready to end our date-yet."

We kissed, outside, then, walked in, and started watching The Tonight Show... Soon, it was getting late and Mona said, "I know this is moving fast, but I would love it if you spent the night and let us get closer." Stunned, I reacted, "Are you sure? We just met." "I am nervous, but we both want to be loved and you won't run away out of guilt, will you?" she asked. "No, I'm not a user. I won't run. I just don't want you to feel guilty in the morning. No regrets, OK?"

We started kissing, passionately, undressing each other and I enjoyed sucking and caressing Mona's, beautiful, breasts before moving south to her, dark, bushy, hairy pussy, stroking it with my fingers, feeling her wetness. We walked to the bedroom where I gave Mona head, licking and kissing her clit into multiple orgasms. "Don't worry, I am on the pill," Mona offered as I moved up to kiss her mouth and she reached for my hard-as-a-rock but average cock to slide inside her. When we joined, it was a moment to remember as we made, long, sweet, passionate, love. She had a, nice, tight, pussy. After Mona came, I followed her orgasm with my own climax, filling her sweet pussy with my, cream pie, seed.

We held each other before I, finally, withdrew, laying, satisfied, beside her and thanking her for her, loving, gift. "You don't need to thank me," Mona replied. "The pleasure was mutual."

We both laughed as the cream pie eased onto her sheets, held each other and fell asleep, spooning, naked. A few hours later, we awoke for some middle-of-the night passion and I awoke, in the morning, to Mona giving me head, at sunrise, before she eased on top and we made love again.

Mona asked me to spend the weekend, which I did, enjoying passion between more dates around Orange County. We dated for several years, enjoyed plenty of love-making, before Mona took a career job, in Florida, and our, cross-country, distance, unfortunately, broke us up.

Thank you, Laurie, for understanding our humanity and "setting us up."