Money Matters (Screenplay)

Story Info
Victoria fucks a young stud for money.
1.3k words
3.41
8.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FADE IN:

INT. LUXURIOUS PENTHOUSE APARTMENT - TROPICAL ISLAND - DAY

The camera slowly pans from the window, revealing an expansive and stunning view of the shimmering ocean. We move through the elegantly decorated living room, filled with plush white sofas, modern art pieces, and floor-to-ceiling glass walls that provide unobstructed views of the island's lush tropical landscape. The camera then moves towards the dimly lit bedroom, where the sounds of load moaning and heavy breathing can be heard.

INT. BEDROOM - DAY The camera enters the bedroom, revealing a massive circular bed in the center of the room. On the walls hang hunting trophies of exotic animals, including leopards, lions, and antelopes. The camera slowly pans over the bed, showing two passports lying side by side. Victoria Manheim, age 26, and Josh McKensy, age 18.

As the camera moves further, the focus shifts to the couple kneeling in front of each other on the bed. Victoria is a stunning blonde beauty with a model-like physique, dressed in white wedding lingerie that accentuates her curves. Josh has a delicate, feminine physique and features, full lips, and long blonde hair, with flawless makeup that adds to his ethereal beauty. Their passionate kissing grows more intense as they explore each other's bodies with their hands.

As the camera continues to focus on the couple, it zooms in on Josh's body, which is adorned in a white thong that barely covers his perky bottom. The thong is made of a sheer, delicate fabric that molds to his skin, highlighting his curves and emphasizing his youthful physique. As he leans in to kiss Victoria, his body presses against hers, and the camera captures the contrast between his soft, feminine curves and her toned, athletic build.

Victoria's hand slides down Josh's back, sending shivers down his spine. His other hand moves towards his thong, pulling it down slowly to reveal his smooth, pert buttocks. With each touch and movement, their passion grows more intense, and Josh's moans grow louder. Despite her initial discomfort with their age gap, Victoria can't resist the allure of Josh's youthful beauty and passion. She runs her hands over his body, exploring every inch of his taut, lean frame, and admires his full, soft lips and delicate features. As they continue to embrace, the camera captures their bodies in exquisite detail, highlighting the contrast between Victoria's toned muscles and Josh's smooth, supple curves.

The camera pans back. Near thr edge of the bed kneels another woman. She is blonde, around 27 years old. She has a model-like body just like Victoria. Her name is Sophie and she is wearing a leopard high-cut thong.

She is watching the two the whole time.

SOPHIE: Wow, Josh, you really know how to keep up with a woman."

Victoria looks glances at Sophie, while Josh is kissing her wildly.

SOPHIE: "You, my dear, are one lucky woman. Josh is a catch, even if he's a little younger than you."

Victoria rolls her eyes in passion and turns away, focusing on thr kissing again.

SOPHIE: "Look at his young cock. He is so big!"

With the camera zoomed in on their lips, the audience can see Josh's long blonde hair falling over his face as he tilts his head, deepening the kiss. Victoria's hands slide down into Josh's thong, adding a level of eroticism and intensity to their embrace. A close-up shot of Josh's hand slowly pulling down his thong reveals his massive erection. Victoria breaks the kiss, gasping for air, while Josh looks up at her with lustful eyes, his cheeks flushed. She smiles seductively before leaning in to kiss him again.

The camera captures every moment of their passion, every touch, and every movement, as they give themselves over to their desire. Josh's hand quickly travels down Victoria's back, tracing the curve of her spine, as he pulls down her bikini bottom with his other hand, revealing her smooth, toned buttocks. She moans in pleasure as Josh's hand squeezes her backside, his fingers digging into her flesh.

Suddenly, with a swift movement, Josh flips Victoria over onto her back. He straddles her hips, gazing down at her with a hungry look in his eyes. She grins up at him, her hands running over his body, exploring every inch of his taut, lean frame. Despite the age gap between them, Victoria cannot help but be drawn to Josh's youthful beauty and passion. As their lovemaking continues, the camera captures their bodies rolling over the bed, twisting and turning, their limbs entwined in a tangle of desire. The camera then pans to the hunting trophies on the wall, serving as a visual reminder of the power dynamic at play in their relationship.

Josh's moaning grows louder, and with a shuddering gasp, he finally collapses onto the bed beside Victoria.

The camera pans back. Near the edge of the bed kneels another woman. She is blonde, around 27 years old. She has a model-like body just like Victoria. Her name is Sophie and she is wearing a leopard high-cut thong. She is watching the two the whole time.

SOPHIE: Wow, Josh, you really know how to keep up with a woman.

Victoria looks glances at Sophie, while Josh is kissing her wildly.

SOPHIE: You, my dear, are one lucky woman. Josh is a catch, even if he's a little younger than you.

Victoria feels a wave of excitement rush through her. She turns towards Sophie and smiles.

VICTORIA: I know, right? He is so young.

Josh continues kissing her neck.

SOPHIE: You two are so hot together. I'm getting turned on just watching you.

Victoria feels a shiver run down her spine at Sophie's words. She turns back to Josh, feeling a new surge of desire.

VICTORIA: Don't stop, Josh. Let's give Sophie a show she won't forget.

Josh grins, understanding Victoria's unspoken request. They both start kissing each other more passionately, moaning softly. Sophie watches them with fascination, feeling herself getting more and more aroused. She starts touching herself, enjoying the sight in front of her.

JOSH: You know what, Victoria? I know you are doing this because my family is rich. You don't love me. I just want you to know that I don't care. The only thing I want is your body."

Victoria's expression changes from passion to shock.

VICTORIA: What? Josh, what are you saying?

JOSH: I'm saying that you're hot and I'm attracted to you, but you're also a greedy bitch.

Sophie looks at them, curious.

SOPHIE: What's going on? Is everything okay?

Josh turns to Sophie, still holding Victoria close.

JOSH: Everything's fine. I'm just being honest with Victoria. We're not in love, we're just having a good time.

Sophie nods, looking relieved.

Victoria looks at Josh, feeling a mix of emotions. She wants to be angry, but she can't deny that he has a point.

VICTORIA: Looks like you figured me out.

Josh grins cinfident and nods. Victoria is caught off guard when the younger man suddenly resumes to kiss her passionatly. Sophie keeps watching and touching herself.

Camera is on Sophie's face and then pans back to the couple.

Victoria is on her back and Josh kneels on her upper body. Victoria sucks his young cock while Josh is looking into her eyes.

Close up of Josh's face. He is sweating, his eyes are wide open. He moans loud and with no holding back.

JOSH: Oh yeah, that's it. Suck my young cock!

Close up of Victoria sucking on his big fat cock. His cock is completly in her mouth, right to its root.

JOSH: I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Ohhhh goooood!!! Suck it dry! UHH-HHH! Suck it dry, bitch! FUCK! AHH-HHHHH!!!

Close up of Victoria sucking his rock hard cock with urge and swallowing Josh's not ending load. She moans while swallowing his jizz.

SOPHIE: I told you. Never underestimate a young stud, Victoria.

Please comment and subscribe. :-)