Monica The Slut 02

Story Info
Monica getting slutty with Chandler’s boss.
1.5k words
11.7k
14
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,134 Followers

Monica The Slut 02

By : DickThePimp

Part two of the series starring Monica from the sitcom Friends

Monica was bored. Two days ago, she was at an office party that her husband Chandler dragged her to. She definitely didn't wanna go, but it was important to her husband for his new boss to meet her, so she reluctantly went.

Monica was looking fiery hot as always. A short, tight and skimpy black minidress and black heels on. Black stockings too. The top to her dress open down to her waist. Her gorgeous C cup cleavage on full display for everyone to drool over.

Monica knew how hot she looked. She kept walking around the party flirting with everyone, loving all of the stares and compliments she was getting.

She even got a couple of booty squeezes from random horny party goers. Seems like Chandler's new work mates are fond of his gorgeous, brunette wife.

Monica certainly enjoyed the booty squeezes, not selling it to the squeezers though. She just smiled and sipped her drink, casually moving around and talking. She made sure that her luscious knockers were exposed as much as possible at all times. Such a charmer.

Monica was standing at a desk when someone came up behind her and grabbed her ass, nice and rough. Her eyes rolled with delight right before he spoke.

"Hey there, sexy." It was Ted, Chandler's new boss. 65 years old. Large all over. Strong and virile. A chubby gut, but still in good shape. His gray hair thick and wavy on his head.

"Hi, Ted." Monica smiled at him over her shoulder as he kept on squeezing her beautifully firm ass. Monica keeps herself in great shape and her ass is proof of that. So firm and toned, but also so very squeezable.

"You smell so nice, doll." Ted whiffed Monica's neck, licking it after. His large hand still tightly gripping her firm butt, squeezing it so rough. Monica's eyes closed as she gently bit her bottom lip. Her delight with Ted's strong hand groping her perky rump increasing by the second.

"Ummm... Thank you. GOD. Uhhh... thanks." Monica grinned, her lips closed tight. She let her excited moan slip out... and Ted certainly heard it. His hand gripped her ass even tighter, shaking it, then squeezing it roughly some more.

Different people walked by and grinned when they saw Ted groping Monica. He does that a lot to his female employees... and to his male employees'... and female as well... wives and girlfriends.

Ted smirked, then ran his hand under Monica's minidress, rubbing her black thong, feeling her slick, excited labia pulsate at his touch.

Monica lowered her head and closed her eyes, riding out the joy of her husband's mature boss fondling her right there where Chandler could come by and see. The possibility of that turning her on greatly. Her nipples hard as steel, thumping, just like her pussy was doing while Ted rubbed it through her thong.

"Come with me, beautiful. I'd like to show you my office." Ted grabbed Monica's arm and lead her to his office. She looked over across the large office and saw Chandler joking with some co workers, so she gladly went along with Ted.

"That idiot." Monica said to herself about her goofy husband. She couldn't believe that he would rather joke around with his friends than play with his slutty, super hot wife. Monica shook her head, and downed her drink, ready for whatever was next.

Ted shut the door behind them when they entered his huge office. Expensive artwork all over the walls. Imported, designer furniture all over the room. Monica was impressed.

"Wow. You've got a beautiful office UMPH!" Monica is shut up when Ted pulled her head back from behind and shoved his fat tongue down her throat, making sure to reach around her and grab her perky tits under her dress, his bare hands delighting Monica as he manhandled those luscious cans.

Monica closed her eyes again as Ted roughly kissed her, his tongue force fucking hers. His big strong hands gripping and groping her beautiful, come shaped breasts. His thumbs rubbing across Monica's thumping, twitching nipples.

Monica mailed as she was used by Ted, especially when she felt him grinding against her ass. She could tell he had the biggest dick she's ever felt.

"Oh my God... I wonder how big that thing is." Monica asked herself as Ted used her body. His tongue down her throat. His hands manhandling her tits. His giant erection grinding all over her ass. Monica was in slut heaven. That old, cocky man a strong, take charge type of guy. Much different than Chandler. A real alpha male... and Monica absolutely loved that.

Ted moved Monica to his desk, bending her over it. He quickly yanked off her black thong and put it in his coat pocket, smirking at Monica when she smiled so horny back at him. She wanted that giant old dick... and Ted was sure gonna give it to her.

He pulled up her minidress and slapped Monica's tight, firm butt real hard, Making her wince and growl happily. Monica wiggled her ass for Ted, but he just took charge, pushing her head down onto his desk, and quickly fishing his monster cock out of his pants.

Ted slammed his dick into Monica's ass, not her pussy, surprising, but delighting her. She still gasped and lurched forward in shock at the immense size of the invading dick though. It was massive.

"GOOD GOD! UHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!" Monica's breathing becoming heavy from the forceful bashing of her tight rump. She's loosened it up a bit with dildos since she's awakened her slutty side, so she handles it better than she would have before.

Monica figured Ted's old dick must be over 12 inches long and at least 6 or 7 inches in girth. A true monster dick. The biggest dick ever to fuck her.

Monica pounded Ted's oak desk with her fists, screaming as she squirted... all six times. Ted not saying a word. Just using his new bitch's ass for his own pleasure. His big hips driving hard into Monica's sleek back side as he fucked her ass faster and harder, relentlessly plowing her bowels harder and deeper than they've ever been plowed. That massive thick dick gaping our her wrecked rosebud, plunging into that butt so deep, over and over.

Monica couldn't stop moaning from Ted's giant dick lurching in her ass. She could tell he was ready to blast.

"Fuck yeah, baby. We're gonna do this at least twice a week. I'll work you in with my other sluts. I fuck a bunch of the guy's wives around here. So many hot, horny sluts. You'll be my newest butt banging whore. Hahahaha!" Ted's cocky laugh turning Monica on even more.

He pulled out of Monica's ass though and shoved up her totally soaked, mercilessly quivering pussy right as he came.

Ted's massive load pumped out, one huge glob of thick semen after another. 12 globs in all. So much sticky sperm rocketing up Monica's violently trembling twat. Her whole body shaking with blissfull delight, her tits smashed down into Ted's desk, her raging hard nipples pounding against it.

"I'm gonna get you pregnant, baby. I've already knocked up six wives and three girlfriends. Two of them lesbos. I love it." Ted slapped Monica's very supple ass hard as he finished cumming, then pulled out of Monica's wrecked, flooded pussy, dripping cum, and pushed back up her battered ass, pissing as soon as he entered. It surprised Monica, who raised her head and grinned all slutty. She's never had her ass pissed in before. And she's so turned on by Ted just using her any way he wants. She violently squirted again as Ted flooded her aching butt with a ton of piss. It poured out of her gaped put hole as Ted grinned and kept on pissing, loving using his new married slut.

When Ted finished pissing in Monica's flooded rump, he just put his dick away, zipped up and slapped her ass again.

"Thanks, baby. See you here tomorrow. I'll buy you lunch... after we fuck." Ted laughed again as he headed out the door. Monica breathed deep, fixing her dress, grinning wide from being used so roughly. She's a true slut. She absolutely loves being a mindless fuck toy for dominant men... and women.

Monica went to Ted's office bathroom and wiped herself, cleaning up as much as she could. She made her way out to the office again and ran into Chandler.

"Hey, Mon. You ready to go?" Chandler gave his freshly fucked and pissed in wife his trademark goofy grin, totally clueless as to what his slutty hot wife just did.

"Sure. Oh... I think I'm gonna stop by tomorrow and check in on you. You know... see how things go around here... again." Monica grinned all sweet and sexy, knowing Chandler had no idea at all what she really meant.

"Awww... that's awesome." Chandler kissed his wife as they headed arm in arm to the elevator.

Monica couldn't wait for the next day... and for another chance to be Ted's mindless ass fuck slut. She's truly loving being a slut. It's Monica's calling... and she loves answering the slutty calls.

By : DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,134 Followers
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
JDSavanyuJDSavanyu11 months ago

A good sexy fantasy story. But I'd like to see some Friends-style humor here. The characters are flat types and are almost completely unrelated to that show beside the names. Maybe have a guest appearance by Rachael, Phoebe, Joey, or Ross. Pissing on Monica in his office is implausible, and nobody's dick can possibly be six inches in girth, ha ha ...

DickThePimpDickThePimpover 2 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks... Monica's a slut so she's gotta love it... It's hotter if she gets off on it... Chandler can't make her happy, so out comes, Monica The Slut... Thanks for the support

Nyguy99Nyguy99over 2 years ago

Another great addition to this. I love how you have her enjoy being used! And right there at the same place her husband works. Amazing as always.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Kelly Bundy Bets Her Ass Kelly Bundy discovers the pitfalls of gambling.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Bernadette Gets Penny a Job Bernadette gets Penny an interview at Zangen.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Monica's Hard Ride Monica from Friends getting ass fucked on the subway.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
My Slutty Wife Carrie My wife Carrie the cheating slut.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
TBBT Website Battle 01 - The Seed The seed is planted for Bernie's website.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories