Monopoly - A Game of Chance Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers

"Aren't you going to put an article of clothing in the pot?" Michelle asked.

"Of course, not. I passed go and would have retrieved a piece of clothing," replied Beth.

"Ah, you're right, you're right," said Michelle.

"You just want to see me naked, don't you?" Beth asked giggling.

"You bet, sweetie," Michelle replied giggling.

Carol rolled the die, it came up a five. She moved her piece to Pacific Ave. Reaching up under her dress she pulled her panties off and put them on the pile. Taking the die, Mark rolled a four. Smiling he moved his piece to Chance. Picking a card off the pile, he read it to himself. Smiling he read it aloud.

"Lick someone else's wife's pussy until she comes."

Putting the card on the discard pile, Mark looked around at the women. After what happened with Linda, getting your pussy licked seemed like a letdown. Mark knelt in front of Beth. She gasped but, pulled her dress up and spread her legs. Mark just knelt there looking at her pretty pussy. Leaning forward, he first looked at his wife, she nodded. Pressing his lips to Beth's lips, he pushed his tongue through them. Beth jumped as his tongue touched her labia.

Pulling back, he looked up at her and smiled. She smiled back. Beth was a very pretty, wholesome-looking, young lady. Pressing his lips back against Beth's pussy, Mark sucked her labia into his mouth. Beth squealed as they were stretched and slapped by Mark's hot, wet, tongue. Slowly, Mark licked and sucked her lips, every once in awhile moving up to her clit, which was swollen and peeking out of its hood. Beth just leaned back in her seat enjoying what Mark was doing to her.

She was almost there but, every time she got close, Mark would slow down or stop to take a breath. He was taking her to the edge and backing off. She was enjoying what he was doing to her.

"Mark, finish the poor girl off," Susan said loudly.

Nodding, Mark, sucked Beth's clit between his lips and slapped it with his tongue. Within seconds, Beth was crying out with her orgasm and Mark pulled away from her pussy with her labia in his mouth. When they popped out, she came again, hard. She lay there gasping for air, her husband was beside her, holding her as she calmed down. Mark, went to his wife and kissed her hard. She gasped but, kissed him back. He then went and sat down.

Chapter 25

George picked up the die and rolled it out across the board. This would be the first time he could move in two rounds. The die came up a six. George moved his marker to Pennsylvania RR. George put his suit jacket on the pile scowling. Collin picked up the die and rolled a six. He moved his marker to Community Chest. Smiling he picked up a card and took one of his socks off the pile. He read the card to himself.

"Proceed to Income Tax to be assessed, if you pass go collect a piece of clothing." Collin was laughing as he put the card down, moved his marker and placed his sock back on the pile.

Grabbing the die, Susan gently rolled it across the board. It came up a five. Growling she moved her marker to Community Chest. Picking a stocking off the pile, she picked up a card and read it to herself. She shook her head then read it out loud.

"Suck your husband's cock for two minutes," she said sighing.

Instead of her going to him, she crooked her finger at him. Mark got up and went and stood in front of her. She unzipped his pants reaching in she pulled his cock out and took him in her mouth. She sucked and licked him slow and easy. She didn't want him coming in her mouth, just yet. So, for two minutes she just slowly and softly licked his manhood.

"Time," said George.

Mark pulled his cock from his wife's mouth, put his pecker away, leaned down kissing her cheek, and went back to his seat. Susan sat there smiling. She really did enjoy stretching her mouth around his cock. Picking up the die, Steven rolled. It came up a four. Moving his marker, he groaned when he placed on Park Place. Loosening his tie, he tossed that and his suit coat on the pile. James was next. He rolled a five. He moved his marker to Luxury Tax and tossed his other sock on the pile.

Julie picked up the die and gave it a toss. It rolled to a stop showing a two. She groaned moving her marker to Boardwalk. She too, did the bra through her armhole, and rolled her other stocking down her leg and tossed both on the pile. Bill grabbed the die, looked around at his friends and thought everyone was in a hurry to see how this game ended. He tossed the die, it came up showing a six. He took his tie off and tossed it on the pile.

"All right, anyone who needs a break, take it now, I am," Michelle said getting up and hurrying to the closest bathroom.

Everyone laughed. George got up and went to the bar. Everyone else got up and stretched and started gabbing with each other.

"Anyone need an early evening pick-me-up?" he asked.

Everyone went to the bar and George made them their drink of choice. By this time Michelle was back and stood talking with everyone else. It took George about twenty minutes to get everyone, including himself, a drink. Most of them just had a club soda with a twist. A few, like Linda, ordered a shot of hard liquor. Looking at the clock, George saw they had an hour and a half before dinner arrived. Once everyone was seated again, Michelle picked up the die.

"Ready?" she asked looking around at everyone.

Everyone nodded, watching her. Throwing the die gently, she watched as a five came up. Groaning she moved her marker to Chance. Sighing she picked up a card and read it to herself. She laughed as she did.

"Only if your husband is naked, take him to an empty bedroom and fuck his cock until he comes, you are not to cum. With the rope, ballgag, and blindfold, tie him to the bed leaving him there. He is now out of the game but can be used in chance picks. Oh, this is good, can I save it until later, when he is naked?" Michelle said laughing hard.

"No!" scolded George scowling at his wife.

"I was just kidding, dear," she said scowling back at him.

"Those should have been farther down in the deck, about the time everyone would have been naked," Steven said gruffly.

"Oh shush," Linda reprimanded him.

Linda picked up the die, tossing it on the board. It stopped showing a two. She sighed as she moved her marker to Community Chest. She was having very bad luck with these cards. She picked one up and read it. Smiling she showed it to George.

"I get a hotel," she blurted out.

George handed her a hotel. She looked over all her properties... all two of them.

"What happens if I put two on the same property?" Linda asked George.

"Ah, well if someone lands there, they have to strip naked," he said smiling. "But, first you have to have a hotel on all your properties."

Linda moaned, then put the hotel on New York Ave. Everyone moaned also. Beth then rolled the die. It turned up as a four. Eyes wide she shook her head as she groaned. She slowly moved her marker to Chance. Putting her hands on her cheeks, she stared at the pile of Chance cards.

"It won't pick or read itself, dear," Collin said softly.

"I know."

"Then what are you waiting for?"

"I'm making a wish," she replied.

"What?"

"If I tell you, it won't come true," she said reaching out and picking up a card.

She looked at it. Her face scrunched up with disappointment.

"Proceed to Income Tax to be assessed, if you pass Go do not collect a piece of clothing. How many of each card is in a pile?" she asked George.

"Six," he replied straight-faced.

Nodding, Beth moved her maker to Income Tax. Beth removed her panties and tossed them on the pile. She shivered. The next roll she could be naked. Carol picked up the die tossing it across the board. It landed, six dots face up.

"Whew, I am past that damn Chance space," Carol said.

"Yeah but now you have to take off two pieces of clothes," James said.

Carol groaned as she realized she would be the first woman naked. James just watched her. She looked at him. He nodded at her, coming over to where she stood. He unzipped the back of her dress. Shrugging her shoulders, she let the dress float down her lovely body to puddle at her feet. Steven bent down to pick up her dress and hand it to her. She dropped on the pile on the table. Then she casually sat back down.

"Now what?" she asked.

Chapter 26

"The rule for being naked is that you have to go to the nearest Chance or Community Chest and pick a card. As you are only one space away, from Chance you must go there," George explained. "Once you have done what the card tells you to do, you are out of the game but, still subject to cards that your spouse may get."

"Well shit," Carol yelled.

Picking up her marker she moved it off the board and picked up a Chance card. She read it to herself. She gasped.

"Well?" asked James.

"May James and I have a little time to discuss this card?" Carol asked.

"Sure, go ahead, dear," Michelle replied before her husband could.

George scowled at his wife but, she just stuck her tongue out at him. Carol got up, grabbed her husband's hand and pulled him to a bedroom.

"No fooling around in there," George shouted after them.

"What is it, honey?" James asked.

Carol handed him the card and stood looking at him her hands on her hips.

"It looks like your other fantasy is going to come true," growled Carol.

James, eyes wide, looked at his wife after he read the card.

"You better be hard by the time I get to fuck you or you will pay dearly. You got that buster?" Carol said forcefully, then giggled at the look on his face.

"Okay, I'll try. So, no discussion about whether you let me do this?"

"No. You're going to do this because I want to be gangbanged like Linda was or at least tied to a bed and used by everyone and anyone."

"Oh," James gasped.

He wrapped his wife in his arms and hugged her, pressing his lips to her. They were hot and soft, as she kissed him back. She pushed him away when she felt his cock press against her vulva.

"Let's go," she huffed, grabbing his hand and pulling out the door.

Carol sat, James sat.

"We are going to play the game," Carol said. "You are to let all the women fuck your husband until they come. You are the last to fuck him if, he is still hard."

All the women gasped. All the men moaned in disappointment. Julie smacked Bill on the back of the head in jest.

"Well, it's too close to dinner to have all the women fucking Steve so this will have to happen after dinner," George said.

"Oh, how long until dinner?" Carol asked.

"Twenty minutes," replied George. "Carol you may put your dress back on until after dinner. Very lovely by the way."

"Thank you, George," replied Carol. "For both letting me put my dress back on and the compliment."

George nodded at Carol. The rest of the men also voiced their appreciation of her beauty. Their wives just giggled as they smacked them upside the head.

"Well, twenty minutes, leaves us enough time to play the rest of the round to see who else could be in trouble tonight," Beth said.

"Sure, why not," said Collin.

"Mark, I believe it's your turn," Michelle said.

Licking his lips as he watched Carol put her dress back on, Mark rolled the die across the board. It stopped showing a four. Mark wiped his brow and moved his marker to Go. George picked up the die and tossed a six. Moving his marker to Kentucky Ave, he took his tie off and tossed it on the pile. Collin rolled a four. He moved his marker to Oriental Ave. Smiling he took his tie and suit coat off and put them on the pile.

Susan picked up the die with trepidation. Looking around she shivered. She closed her eyes as she shook the die in her hand. Opening them she rolled it slowly across the board whispering to herself. The little white cube stopped with a five showing.

"Oh, what the fuck!" she shouted.

Moving her marker to Chance she suddenly felt like the world was against her or would that be for her? She couldn't really tell as she picked up a card. She read it to herself shaking her head.

"Fuck someone else's husband's cock until he comes," Susan spits out. "Do I do it now or after dinner?"

"After dinner will be fine," George said writing down on a piece of paper what would happen after dinner.

Susan nodded, looking at her husband. Mark was smiling at her. She would be getting fucked twice after dinner. She laughed at that. Steven picked up the die and rolled. It came up a five.

"I'm with Susan, this has to be rigged," he said moving his mark to Community Chest.

He picked up a card. Looked at it and grunted.

"Remove a piece of clothing. If you are naked then as you can't remove a piece of clothing, then pick someone to fuck you for two minutes. You can't choose your spouse"

Steven just sat there, looking around without a care in the world.

"Hey, it said to remove a piece of clothing," Linda said.

"I passed go," he replied.

"Oh!"

James picked up the die and gently tossed it across the board. It came up a four. Growling he moved his marker to Community Chest. He picked up a card.

"Fuck your wife's pussy until she comes, any position," he said. "After dinner?"

"Yes," replied George.

Julie picked up the die and gave it a toss. It came to a stop on a five. She moved her maker to Income Tax and she too just sat there. Nodding Bill rolled a six. He moved his maker to Mediterranean Ave.

"I own that," he said sitting back.

"Okay, that's it until after dinner. It should be here any minute, so go wash up and make sure you look presentable," Michelle said.

Everyone laughed at her, but most went to wash up and make themselves look presentable. As everyone came back the front door opened and the caterers came in with dinner. After about fifteen minutes, the caterers were gone and everyone was in the kitchen getting plates filled with food. Most just grabbed a soda or bottle of water to drink with dinner. Conversation at the table was animated and friendly. By the time everyone was finished they were all anxious to get back to the game.

More to come...

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers
12